☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest mika.16

oh my god these new 'rumors' are totally freaking me out!!

and wooow, taec in a drama? geez theyre so popular now, how is he gonna fit everything in? he seems to be a major character in this...

FO films for 2 whole days... inkigayo is 1 whole day (dry rehearsals etc), will 4 days a week be enough for a drama??? how is he gonna balance time to record songs/learn/practice choreo?? and there are rumors of a 2pm variety show starting march.. he is gonna be suppppeerrrr busy!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, so it's my first time posting here, I actually lurk here a lot but I want to say something about Jay.

Come on, don't change your opinion about Jay and don't stop supporting him just because of some stupid rumours. You know, I will never give up supporting him even if a major part of Hottests will give up due to being too tired of waiting for him or simply assuming the worst. If Jay needs sincere support he must get it no matter what, no matter for what period of time and I believe, if you really REALLY want Jay back, if he wants to come back too and if it depends on how much we support him, I will never give up.

Of course, as a lot of you said, it depends on JYP decision too and his silence actually is killing us slowly yet the hope dies the last and until an official statement I won't stop believing that Jay will be back. I'll stand strong and I'll simply ignore all the rumours. Plus, his "scandal" isn't such a deadly thing that could ban him out from the K-entertainment. It is quite stupid. Everyone makes mistakes because we are human. That's why I believe Jay should be given a second chance.

That's all. Just don't let anyone's words bring you down and don't make someone's assumptions fill you with doubt. Stay strong, because we are the only hope. For Jay and for 2PM.

The reason why I have remained silent for the longest time is because my faith has been shaken as well.

The biggest reason for the shakeup is Teacyeon's activities.

It was not in the plan for them to take on all these activities but with the media swirling news about 2PM everyday, hogging the datelines with their "supposed" popularity... my biggest fear in regards to entertainment companies here is their insatiable greed . It does look like they are sacrificing their plans and direction with sponsors and advertisers by "eating up' whats available in their plate right now. Its a "take take take" situation and frankly all of us being this emotionally involved with 2PM might have unwittingly promoted the sale mentality of "Lets grab a piece of 2PM right now" by the major networks.

Think about it, despite the boycotts, and all the abuses hurled at JYP/JYPE's face indirect or direct, they have not cared. My contacts are just as confused now and they are telling me its a mess internally with that company. I am frankly so so tired.

That April album was meant to be a comeback vehicle for Jae. Part of me still wants to believe it is as when I first heard the news about the album, I was still thinking to myself JYP is the smartest man in the world to pull off something this spectacular to bring the boy back. It was sheer marketing perfection the direction it was meant to take and it would have set him up to be the biggest guru of pop marketing in Asia if not the world. But now all these news of teac makes me feel sick... I find myself second guessing that their plans will be to prioritize making up the deficit in their financial reports for the last two years than honestly watching out for the growth of 2PM in the longterm.

Everything's hearsay now... I wanna see their statement regarding the April album in mid feb. If they really decide to sacrifice Jay for the short term gains... then all I can say is JYPE does not deserve Jae. And you guys do not have to worry, there's no question in the industry he is one of the finest artistes ever produced and there will a heap of people willing to bring him back.

I am keeping my fingers crossed... waiting for mid feb to happen...

Guest entermuriel

Some people are wondering what they can do in this kind of situation. The friend who wrote the letter (who i mentioned in the 1st paragraph) encouraged us to handwrite letters to Jay. I remember reading from somewhere awhile ago that the letters sent to Jay, gives him hope. I was able to get a hold of his church address and decided to write him a letter and will send it next morning. I think we should all try to, someway, let him know that we're there for him and we're fighting alongside with him. Tell him to keep fighting and be strong, don't give up!! There's a group on fb that encourages fans to send them msgs to write on post-its and they go to the JYPE HQ in nyc to put them up every friday and then takes them down, put them all in a notebook and send them away to the boys and Jay. They also encourage you to write letters to Jay, if you want, and they can send them to him.

here's the link to the group, please join and send msgs!!!

YES! please guys, don't forget that some of us Hottest in NYC are still going there every Friday. honestly, i don't even know how many weeks it's been since we started going there. but TRUST me, every single post-it is put up in the JYPE building and later on put on a book to be sent to Jay and the boys. like i said before, JYPE staff here in NYC are so supporting, and they really do help us out. [we even saw JYP the man himself, it was crazy >.<] please guys, keep sending messages and any letter that you want. usually people send it to just one person [the admin of the fb group] but i've been trying to get as many messages as i can from people here at soompi [cause the amount of msgs she gets is crazy! so i decided to help at least through here from the beginning >.<] but even though she gets a lot, it's still NOT ENOUGH. so please, join the group and if you want, message me here @ soompi or email me [entermuri.2pm@gmail.com] we really do write out your messages and put it up in there.

HOTTEST right now is the time where we need to show Jay that we still love him and got his back. that no rumors or news about him have made us love him any less or made us lose hope in him. lets us show him the amount of love us Hottest still have for him! don't lose hope hottest, we gotta hang in there for Jay and everyone in 2PM!

Guest hanakann

I just see Hot blood training again n feel hurt deep down. 2pm , with other hot bloods they said they would be with each other till they died. but now, .. just hottest is not enough, we need 6 hot blood with us, to bring jay back.

1:59 pm , u guys want jay back too rite? so dont let him alone, dont let us alone. I dont want just stay here, post comment to say how hurt it is. I want to do something.

Kabler, I understand how your confidence may be shaken with the recent flurry of activity. I find a couple of things worrisome:

- All these new deals signed - the Woo MC deal, Taec MC-ing AND in FO AND in a drama (how over-extended can one person be?) and Nich in a drama and at a huge fan event in Thailand... not to mention the possibility of a 6-member variety show, bound to bring in a new generation of squeeing fangirls clueless about what they are missing.

I'm thinking that JYPE is inking as many deals as they possibly can, before they drop the bad news about Jay. Then, no matter how loudly the Hottests protest, there will be no recourse because the deals are already in the can.

And JYPE can just ride out the fans' disappointment on a wave of cash and publicity from these deals . . .

- I read the rumors carefully, and while some may be the product of fevered imaginations what bothers me is the consistent wave of bad news. Usually in a rumor mill you get the good with the bad, or at least different shades of outcome, but here it just seems to be all bad. Now, I don't know if people are on to something or this is a conspiracy, but frankly there's just too much bad news, from too many different directions, to shrug it all off.

At this point, I am mulling over my escape plan, depending on what falls out in the next few weeks. If Jay is not back in 2PM, I am seriously considering turning my back on kpop. I will support Jay forever, but not the machine that treated him so shabbily. I know the other 6 guys are talented, and they work their little fingers to the bone, but ultimately they are just puppets, too, and I will be too bitter and wary to watch them with joy.

Too many rumors had been spreading around...

I'm not going to comment on anything... Because actually, I'm kind of tired with it..

not tired of waiting for jaebum, but tired of rumors...

as others are trying to do, I'm actually putting my hopes up with Kabler's word,

but I didn't have my hopes down too with other news..

the reason for this is not because I trust JYPE but it's because I trust the boys..

People had said the reason Woo Young closed down his cy is because he's dissapointed in JYPE about Jaebum's case

[refer back to the last post before he closed his cy was: "I MISS YOU"]

No one exactly know about this, right?

I'm putting my hopes up as Jay had said, "I'll come back as a better person",

and also because the boys said, "1:59 means that we're waiting for Jaebum",

and also because they divided their paycheck for jay too..

other than that...

I believe there's a reason for an empty spot on all AAA performance by 6 members...

And I ought to believe there's a reason for an empty spot in their goodbye stage of TOW at inkigayo!!

This is what I believe...

I choose to believe this..

because I'm keeping the faith in me..

to have more faith on the boys..

I won't bash JYP on this..

as JYPE is after all, a company... that focus more on profits...

Those who had learn about it sure knows how it works right?

Entertainment business is like advertisement...

they give you what you want..

the more you want it, the more you'll get it...

Fans are demanding for Jay..

the demand is not profitable..

and JYPE is just a company after all..

that's all I can say on whatever it is...

Instead of believing in those rumors,

believing in any words claiming they're a friend of Jay..

believing in any fan accounts...

I choose to believe in the boys...

and I don't really believe in ANY news at all right now..

I will believe it when I see Jay performing on stage with his boys for their comeback this April...

Peace out Hottest!!

Love yall!!

By the way, it's been 2pm day everyday on twitter....

two days ago we had been trending RT기다릴게 박재범 기다릴게 2PM

and last night we had been trending #ComeBackJaebum [and it lasted for more than 5 hours]

and today we will be trending #happybdayjunho

I wonder what will it be tomorrow?

Well im tired of being a silent reader...(also this is my 1st post on well whole soompi xD)

Time to do something

Im still staying positive ^^

Yh i do feel hurt when i read a "Negative Rumors"

But i still manage to go thru it with a positive mind...

First i was like thinking shall i post or something...?

But today i suddenly felt like time to do something instead of just reading and doing nothing...

Iv been thinking its a good idea to write encouragement letters and send them to Jay

But also if like some us cant make it or something

What about making a vid with encouragement quotes and send it to Jays B-boy friends and ask them to show it to Jay? ^_^

And also iv been working on this poem for Jay ^^ it includes lyrics of k-idols songs... <3

And Happy B-Day To Junho!!!! I'l still remember that age is just a number :( kinda late >.< and o.o i feel so happy my b-day month <3

-Nisa

I read some of the people's post that says things like "Honestly I don't really mind if Jay doesn't return anymore as long as I still get to see him." and "I mean I've been trying to be positive for so long but now i am just slowly loosing hope." really hurts me.

I truly want to believe that Jay wants to come back...didn't someone posted their fan account that Jay mentioned to her friend that he decided that he wants to come back after speaking to the boys? Of course, I want Jay to be happy. I'll support him no matter what, if he chooses to stay in Seattle or to come back, whichever choice makes him feel happy with. What I'm trying to say is, if Jay really wants to come back and people are saying that they're losing hope, don't care if he does come back or not, I think he would feel really discouraged and not want to come back.

I totally understand where ur coming from and the rumors are def discouraging. But look at how far we've come...almost 5 months!!! i can't remember the last time ive waited 5 months for someone or even something. Jay is soooo~ loved, I feel more now than ever. I think these rumors are a reality check, testing our patience and faith. So I 100% agree with ur post and others, we have to show Jay that we want him back! ASAP!!! kHOTTESTs are just as frustrated and bombarded with more rumors than iHOTTESTS... i don't think they're waiting anymore... They're DEMANDING to jype WHAT HOTTESTS WANT. Please don't forget we're all sailing on the same boat, a crappy boat but still...

I remember Jay saying once he's happiest when hes performing and the minutes spent on stage singing and dancing are too short. He wants to do it all over again as soon as he gets off stage. His passion for dancing and singing is so visible. Sometimes I forget that this is the guy who left everything he knew back home to pursue his dream, spent 4 lonely years practicing like crazy to become the pink bboy grandpa leadja of 2PM. ^ ^ Im hoping he never forgets that feeling of being on stage and wants to do it all over again.

Whats 5 months?...as long as we get Jay back!

I’ll wait even if it’s 1 year

I’ll wait even if it’s 10 years

EDIT: So jus in case...pls dont forget JAY is HEALTHY!!! As FIT & HEALTHY as a 23 year old guy can be. jus in case...

I will do everything that i can in order to bring back Jay back to 2pm but if JYPE don't want Jay to come back to 2pm then i will accept their decision but please do not torture Hottest and Jay anymore. If they have no plans made for Jay then let him go. Let him do whatever he wants to do and I'm sure a lot of his fans will continue support him all the way although he no longer with JYPE. I know that other recording company will die to have him in their co. But the only sad thing is that our 6 guys will be sad and so with Jay...sigh...Let us do our best to prevent all things from happening.....

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

I tried so much to be positive about this but like SKELLY said there so much rumors and all bad I need to make up my mind in order to keep my sanity really right now I have no hope in his comeback JYPE wants money and there you go money they get with all these contracts.

It's sad that they used us for these past months giving us hopes that he might comeback but I can't think that anymore and the so called friend of his asking us to help Jay of course we want to give him strength and all that but I think hottest well most of us did all we could to support him and to bring him back but I realized now that it's not up to us to do that because JYPE is a company that like's to walk on dead bodies they don't care about fans or artist's at all they care about is they're financial stability.

I will wait for the announcement to be official and I'm out bye bye 2PM and I'm out of this fandom and HOTTEST without Jay should be spelled HOTEST if this the rumors turn out to be true .

Jaebum is always going to be in my heart I just respect him too much and cherish him too bad JYPE doesn't think the same way they proved to be the worse kind of people in the world I was always wondering how low can they go in handling this issue?

Here we go we have the answer they have cold hearts that's how the industry is and to be honest in a way I'm glad for Jay because JYPE doesn't deserve a person as talented and kind as him and I bet my life other companies are interested in him maybe we will hear about him in the future I wish him and his family all the best in the world. :(

Happy Birthday Junho~!!!

its pix spaaaaaaaaam time XD

e38587e38587e38587e3858.gif

38791989.gif

eb8884eb848827.jpg

b4a9b3ca3zzaa1818happy9.jpg

b00817294a0d04310137e.jpg

i8ncm6o36kyul0700.jpg

i8n9f3f5twondergirlie.jpg

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rh1lhz&s=6

ah one of my fav. gifs don't wanna upload this is a conspiracy

JYPE does not want to do damage control because they don't care if they lose the fans who support Jay. There I came out and said it.

lol i agree they actually gained more fans and the ppl who aren't his fans but only supporting will forget in a year i guess <_<

jype need to know that haters 'll always be there uh just bring him back already lol anyway even if jay cameback solo i'll still support him and think of him as 2PM leader :) i hope jype just stop changing their mind everytime i'm tired.

i still love this dork , i wish everything goes well~!!

rtungi1.gif

eb8f85ec8898eba6ac.gif

1257431.gif

btw come and spam tweet #happybdayjunho now lets make him number 1 everyone :D

25012010122501.png

I truly hope that there will be many people willing to bring Jay back as Kabler has said.

As for the fans, Jay is not yet a lost cause.

We have to believe that our actions could change the course of matter and show our support for Jay by doing whatever project the Underground or International Hottests are planning, or maybe starting our own.

Despite the ongoing rumors and unconfirmed news, let's not close our mind to that 1% chance of seeing Leadja back on stage.

I am not stirring up false positivity nor will I give up although, I may be skeptical...this is it.

February is around the corner, we must NOT give up. Fans and supporters, have hope.

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

I also agree with those people that said don't lose hope on Jay . Us fans need to stop believing every rumors that comes out. If you can't take it, ignore all the rumors and to those of you who read it, PLEASE just expect the worst BUT DO NOT give up. I feel really sad that Hottests are losing hope. I remember a long time ago people said FIGHT,support Jay etc etc. before the passion and the fervor (from the fans) is gone... and this is happening... people losing it and we're all FED UP, TIRED, CONFUSED and some people don't even want to hear anything about 2PM anymore because they're constantly hurt by JYPE's actions and what the media is feeding them.

More than anything, I think Jay needs us to believe that he will come back and show that we're supporting him and is still waiting for him NO MATTER WHAT. Only his fans can save his career so then.. don't give up. How can he come back if we're not waiting for him.......... we need to show that we're waiting for him and we believe that he will come back.........We need to show everyone that the fervor is still there and it's still strong...

we can't be swayed by supposedly connections...

We need to believe in Jay and the club's power......

We have to believe that JYPE will consider the fan's feelings

We need to believe that WE , as fans can make a difference and bring Jay back

Remember those flash mobs ????

Maybe we should do it again with heartbeat or i don't know.....

Guest haiphuong

Kabler, I understand how your confidence may be shaken with the recent flurry of activity. I find a couple of things worrisome:

- All these new deals signed - the Woo MC deal, Taec MC-ing AND in FO AND in a drama (how over-extended can one person be?) and Nich in a drama and at a huge fan event in Thailand... not to mention the possibility of a 6-member variety show, bound to bring in a new generation of squeeing fangirls clueless about what they are missing.

I'm thinking that JYPE is inking as many deals as they possibly can, before they drop the bad news about Jay. Then, no matter how loudly the Hottests protest, there will be no recourse because the deals are already in the can.

And JYPE can just ride out the fans' disappointment on a wave of cash and publicity from these deals . . .

- I read the rumors carefully, and while some may be the product of fevered imaginations what bothers me is the consistent wave of bad news. Usually in a rumor mill you get the good with the bad, or at least different shades of outcome, but here it just seems to be all bad. Now, I don't know if people are on to something or this is a conspiracy, but frankly there's just too much bad news, from too many different directions, to shrug it all off.

At this point, I am mulling over my escape plan, depending on what falls out in the next few weeks. If Jay is not back in 2PM, I am seriously considering turning my back on kpop. I will support Jay forever, but not the machine that treated him so shabbily. I know the other 6 guys are talented, and they work their little fingers to the bone, but ultimately they are just puppets, too, and I will be too bitter and wary to watch them with joy.

Although this is sad, I agree with you. I'm not Jay biased and he's even not my most fav member in 2PM. If Jay won't comeback, I think my fav. in K-pop would drop down to 70%. It's not that I don't admit the 6's talents, just because of the uncomfortable feeling in me whenever I see them and behind our boys there is a dirty entertainment system that monitoring them like puppets. It hurts me because Korean artists don't have many human right and what happened in k-pop industry so far really make me sick. How can I laugh when watching variety shows when they are treated like that?

Now what I need is not Jay would comeback or not because I want him to be happy in whatever he chooses. What I need is JYPE.'s final statement.

Guest true_ddalgi

hey guys...............

i'm so confused....

it seems like there's a huge uproar right now about some rumors....but i cant figure which rumors everyone's freaking out over???

i already know about the fake press conference about jay, the fake hype-nation offer, the fake american mv..............

which rumors are you guys in such a panic about?!!?!?

I'm totally going to be using up all my posts but I just wanted to say that despite my very harsh post about JYPE (which I posted NOT to scare people or stir up a frenzy) I still REALLY REALLY want Jay to come back.

It might take a miracle, but I've seen more miraculous things happen. Like I said in my previous posts, I am a cynic but I have not lost all hope. I have seen better things happen to worse people, so I know that whatever power that be has a plan for Jay.

And like a member mentioned above, JAY IS HEALTHY AND DOING WELL IN SEATTLE. I know it sounds inane to say this because obviously from the bboying pics we saw posted up recently, and various fan accounts that you can read from many sites, it's obvious that the boy is going outside, meeting people, living his life to the extent that he can right now. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT. Don't believe anyone or anything that tells you otherwise. Jay is well. (And strangely, that is comforting to me. Although I can't youtube anything new of him anymore, I am partly satisfied to know that the boy gets to eat hamburgers and pizza whenever he feels like it now.)

Again, I know that people ask, "why are the HOTTESTs so divided." I really don't know. I know for one that I myself don't despise any other HOTTESTs, even if they are ones who are biased for members that i'm just okay about, or even ones that don't know Jay. But as we head into a critical period, PLEASE let's all support each other in all of our efforts.

Thanks

Although this is sad, I agree with you. I'm not Jay biased and he's even not my most fav member in 2PM. If Jay won't comeback, I think my fav. in K-pop would drop down to 70%. It's not that I don't admit the 6's talents, just because of the uncomfortable feeling in me whenever I see them and behind our boys there is a dirty entertainment system that monitoring them like puppets. It hurts me because Korean artists don't have many human right and what happened in k-pop industry so far really make me sick. How can I laugh when watching variety shows when they are treated like that?

Now what I need is not Jay would comeback or not because I want him to be happy in whatever he chooses. What I need is JYPE.'s final statement.

I know what you mean. Honestly, Jay is not really my favorite in 2PM either. It should be Woo. Like I <3 woo unconditionally. If Woo announced one day that he's going to do a solo trot project, i'd probably be like.. oh yes woo, you'll be very good at it. I look forward to it. And i'll start listening to trot and stuff although i've never listened to it in my life before. For Jay, it's more like his performance, stage charisma, and variety wit, all that entertains me so I really like him as well. But like if he decided to do trot one day I probably will not listen and follow (lol). Like SeoulBeats Ellie said, Jay is the Barney in Barney and Friends... without him, the group isn't the same. It's not putting down the other members, but yeah, when the members change, the group dynamics change, and it's not the same group anymore.

It will be the saddest day of my Kpop listening years should Jaebeom fail to return at the end of the day.

The circumstances in which Jaebeom was "BULLIED" out of Korea, with no support from his mentor to fend off the wayward, deadly criticisms of the evil netizens.. the many times he was used as a bait by JYPE for their own marketing ploys.. the way JYPE sends him away on an indefinite exile.. i really feel so so bad for Jaebeom.. why bully him.. he is just a young man with a dream, alone in Korea.. this is just too sad..

Gosh... even for me (someone older than Jaebeom) these are already so hard to bear.. i cannot imagine how much tougher it is on Jaebeom..

edit: How cruel and easy it is for the korean netizens to crush someone's dream & livelihood.. and the fact that things like these never seem to end.. Korea is the only place i know of that serious cyber-bullying had "flourished" to such an extent, to this very day..

Archived