☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest babiluxx

I want to say something...

if jaebum is really happy back at home in seattle then I will accept the fact that he is not going to come back to 2PM...if that is what he chooses. However, I feel like he is not the one who is making the decision. I don't even know if he wants to come back or not. and this whole mess with JYPE is frustrating me just a little. I mean its confusing all the fans, all we want is just the official truth.

I mean I've been trying to be positive for so long but now i am just slowly loosing hope. I guess something we all can conclude is that nothing is what it seems. there are so many holes in the entertainment industry....I honestly don't understand what JYPE is trying to get at..I'm not bashing them but I just would that they would have better tactics to take care of situations like this. After all they are an entertainment business...their purpose is suppose to be entertaining and catering to the fans---if their fans are not happy then whats gonna become of them?

I'm just tired of hearing all these rumors or whatnot. I just want an official statement. whether bad or good......I don't want to bring anyone down but now i'm just expecting the worst. I mean what can we do now? HOTTESTS have done so much to try to get jaebum back, in these past 5 months...I just wish that all this work didn't go to waste.

LASTLY HAPPY BDAY JUNHO!!!!!!!!! I hope he had a good bday even tho their leadja was not there to celebrate...:( im sure all the boys miss him. I hope they keep mentioning him and not forgetting about him..

ok thats all i have to say...sorry for the long post

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest entermuriel

117qrdi.png

생일 축하합니다 친구~!!!

I wish you the best on this year, our dear eye smile-big butt prince!!!

I know I'm kinda late, but I still love you ;) lol

keep on working hard but don't be serious all the time hehe

I love your funny remarks, so please, bring more of those :D

and in regards about the latest rumors... i have no idea what to think right now o.o

Guest missteee

Is it just me or does Jay look slightly more buff in those photos of him in Vancouver . LOL .

- - - - -

Happy Birthday Junho <3

Guest hanakann

81121104.jpg

The comments of 2 following fans were up on Bestiz 2 days ago and deleted after 10 minutes . The next day, Sunmi left WG.

1- Iam writing this thing with a disappointed mood. My boyfriend works at JYPE. 2 weeks ago, I was really happy when they decided to bring Jaebum back. But what my boyfriend says today is completely different.

JYPE has the final decision: they will not bring Jaebum back

Sunmi also has a difficult time and wants to leave WG. My boyfriend said that leaving of sunmi is almost done at this time.

I am praying that is not true. I am afraid that Jaebum’s incident will appear on the news soon.

Please pray with me that all this thing will never come true.

2- Jaebum leave 2pm completely, this will be announced in February

As a thousand hottest waiting for Jaebum, I really don’t want to believe this thing.

However, I will summarize what co-workers of JYPE did write.

Jaebum will not come back and this is prepared to announce last week, but it is cancelled and change to the first half of February.

The reason is not clear but so surprised.

All staffs of JYP know the truth that jaebum will not come back also, not only manager staffs above.

The reason why JYPE hasn’t talk about this because they want to keep company’s image. They are trying to stop all news about this.

And they are who make rumors in order to check reaction of everybody.

Boycotting isn’t helpful anymore.

I just translate this from another source, sorry because I cant find the original version, they already delete that comments.

2PM Taecyeon receives a casting call for a KBS drama called "Cinderella Sister"

20100125135901311e7_140710_0.jpg

2PM 택연이 '신데렐라 언니'에서 천정명을 잇는 또 한 명의 남자 주인공으로 캐스팅 유력시되고 있다.

택연은 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 '추노' 후속인 '신데렐라 언니'(가제)에 남자 주인공 정우 역으로 물망에 오르고 있다.

택연이 맡을 것으로 보이는 정우는 밝고 건강하면서도 재밌고 솔직한 캐릭터다. 하지만 그에게도 순정은 있다. 항상 은조(문근영 분)를 묵묵히 바라보기 때문이다. 우직하고 지고지순한 정우는 여성들의 마음을 사로잡기에 충분하다.

택연은 그동안 '짐승돌'로 많이 알려져 왔다. 하지만 택연에게는 누구보다 재밌고 솔직한 면이 많다. 데뷔 전 방송됐던 리얼리티 프로그램 Mnet '열혈남아'나 2009년 큰 반향을 불러 일으켰던 '2PM의 와일드바니' 등에서는 택연의 자연스러움이 그대로 묻어나며 눈길을 끌기도 했다.

한 드라마 관계자는 "택연은 비록 연기를 해 본 경험이 없지만 워낙 평소에 밝고 건강한 이미지를 선보여 주목하게 됐다"며 "천정명, 문근영, 서우가 연기에서 결코 뒤지지 않는만큼 택연의 존재가 '신데렐라 언니'에 신선한 활력을 불어넣어줄 것이라는 생각에 캐스팅하게 됐다"고 밝혔다.

기존 신데렐라의 시각에서 본 동화를 언니의 시각으로 풀어나가는 내용을 담은 '신데렐라 언니'는 4년 만에 브라운관에 복귀하는 천정명, 악역 연기에 첫 도전하는 문근영, 영화 '미쓰 홍당무', 드라마 '탐나는 도다'를 통해 연기파 배우의 가능성을 엿보인 서우 등이 잇따라 캐스팅되며 시청자들의 기대를 한몸에 받고 있다.

한편 ‘신데렐라 언니’는 2010년 3월 말 첫 방송된다. '신데렐라 언니'는 이민호의 파격 게이변신과 손예진의 복귀작으로 주목받고 있는 MBC 새 수목드라마 '개인의 취향'과 한판대결을 펼친다.

credits newsen

-------

Brief translation:

Taecyeon, from 2PM, got a casting call to be one of the main characters in a new KBS drama called "Cinderella Sister." This drama already has Chun Jung Myung & Moon Geun Young as the main characters. The casting team likes his bright, healthy, funny and truthful personality. This matches with the character of the drama. Even though he has never acted before, through reality & variety shows, the viewers were able to see his honesty and his bright characteristics and was much liked by the audience.

"Cinderella Sister" will be starting sometime in March, after Chuno finishes.

Guest theblazenazn

2PM Taecyeon receives a casting call for a KBS drama called "Cinderella Sister"

credits newsen

-------

Brief translation:

Taecyeon, from 2PM, got a casting call to be one of the main characters in a new KBS drama called "Cinderella Sister." This drama already has Chun Jung Myung & Moon Geun Young as the main characters. The casting team likes his bright, healthy, funny and truthful personality. This matches with the character of the drama. Even though he has never acted before, through reality & variety shows, the viewers were able to see his honesty and his bright characteristics and was much liked by the audience.

"Cinderella Sister" will be starting sometime in March, after Chuno finishes.

Thanks 4 the translation.

$10 saids he'll get casted...2Pm activities are over, he has plenty of free time to film FO, MC Inkiagayo, and this Drama. He's now officially the most popular member in 2PM, only Nichkhun & Jaebum rivals his popularity. He'll soon be known as the Yoona and UEE of the group in my opinion. I don't mind seeing him or any other 2PM on TV more but a part of me feels uneasy for obvious reasons....

Guest wonton199
Guest zahieyjunki

^^ woah isn't the drama will be broadcast on March? I think that's too late to casting him but main roles? wooo i never seen him acting in any drama but since his popularity helps him a lot these days.

the female role is Moon Geun Young.

with Inki, FO2, and now drama can he handle of these hectic sched? it'll be ok if he drop out either one!

Guest xclueless

TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

Fans took this photos of Jay in Vancouver. He attended in a b-boy compettion as a viewer. Thanks Cassina for tip.

] jayvan1.jpg

g] jayvan3.jpg

g] jayvan2.jpg

-edit-

what can we do is wait..that's all..

pressuring JYPE is not the solution..we've been doing that for the past few months..

nothing came out the way we want right?

so what's the harm of waiting for February like some of the posters said...

Omgosh<3333 It's like a breath of fresh air after being suffocated for so long. Honestly I don't really mind if Jay doesn't return anymore as long as I still get to see him. I hope his AOM buddies updates their facebook fanpage more :) If Jay is happy then all is well.

Honestly, can that boy get any cuter? :blush:

Guest sascha_park

TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

Fans took this photos of Jay in Vancouver. He attended in a b-boy compettion as a viewer. Thanks Cassina for tip.

jayvan1.jpg

jayvan3.jpg

jayvan2.jpg

-edit-

what can we do is wait..that's all..

pressuring JYPE is not the solution..we've been doing that for the past few months..

nothing came out the way we want right?

so what's the harm of waiting for February like some of the posters said...

LOL..he attended a bboy competition in seattle..not vancouver...

chacha from AOM posting this event in his wall on fb..chacha be a judge for that event..

capture the movement event

maybe jaebum and AOM crew will join a bboy competition on 31st january... :P

after that .....COMEBACK JAEBUM ;)

@cheezychunnie, thank u!!!!

its been so~ long since we've seen recent pics or a vid of jay.

haha, im so happy rite now from just seeing a picture of him ^ ^

he looks HEALTHY!!! HEALTHY PEOPLE! take note everyone just in case.(2OD ref.)

and buff...ooh lala~

edit: I forgot, Happy Bday, Junho~!

i dont understand jype with all this rumors going around shouldnt they clarify this situation once and for all.

I mean if they competitors trying to harm the company shouldnt they do something if what the rumors are false.

Unless there is some truth to it. The rumors keep getting worst and hottests are splitting apart. This is so frustrating. Not trying to bash jype but they are not handling this the way they should.

JYPE does not want to do damage control because they don't care if they lose the fans who support Jay. There I came out and said it.

They believe that the rest of the members of 2PM will be able to garner as much fans as they lose from not having Jay back.

There, I came out and said it.

For those who don't believe, look at how JYPE's managed to get Taec into everything. Why? because he's got the most easily sold image after Jay. Taec's tall, he speaks English, and despite the beastly stage performance, he's basically your "um-chin-a" (mom's friend's son... you know the one your mom always compares her own kids to and says why can't my kids be as good as him.) To break it down, in K-ent, there are 2 types of images that are easy to sell: the bad boys w/ a kind heart (Jay) and the "um-chin-a" (taec).

For the people who think, but if they get Jay back, they'll be able to have BOTH! More money! shouldn't they want that?!

Except that Jay has a "history," now. Even if you argue "oh so many people have forgiven him." A history is a history. For example, if someone who went to jail moves into your neighborhood, the neighborhood won't like it. Then you find out that he was wrongly accused and wrongly imprisoned, some people will think "oh i see, I guess it's okay..." but there are still going to be people who think, 'But still! He was in JAIL!" and they don't want to take the chance. This would be JYPE. They might have a point in their choice, except in my view, JYPE are accomplices in Jay's history. They just don't want to take any responsibility. So they're hoping that eventually they'll live through this and we'll all just move on, hopefully to other 2PM members but if not. they feel that they can replace us with other fans.

That's all. No rumors, just my read on all this.

EDIT: wait, before people misunderstand... because cherryblossom replied.. I'm not saying we shouldn't have hope. I'm just saying, it's a cruel world out there. Sometimes fans are just too replaceable. I've always believed that. But I always still hoped for Jay to be back just because I really enjoyed watching him. Some people always thought "oh yeah he's so be back b/c he's Jay, he's irreplaceable!" But My view had always been that if JYPE brings Jay back, they will truly be the "saint" of all entertainment companies because they really went above and beyond my expectations.

I guess I'm just a hopeful cynic

Guest theblazenazn

And I was right... lol... JYPE has hit the jackpot, Idols being dramas makes their popularity explode, in his case, even more...

This = more money in JYPE's pockets..

In any case, congrats to Taec i guess. I dont really watch korean dramas but I guess I'll watch this one.

His love interest the Moon Geun Young, Nichkhun's Look ALike, Freaky...........

Taecyeon to star in a drama?

It looks like Taecyeon of 2PM will join the long list of singers turned actors!

It’s been confirmed that he will be playing the male lead in the upcoming drama “Cinderella’s Sister” (신데렐라 언니).

Taecyeon will be playing the role of Jungwoo, who is an intelligent, strong, and honest young adult. His character is also a bit naïve and has a crush on Eunjo, “Cinderella’s” step-sister, who will be played by Moon Geun Young.

A representative for the drama said, “Although Taecyeon isn’t an experienced actor, his bright personality keeps him from being overwhelmed by the more experienced cast of Moon Geun Young, Chan Jungmyung, and Suh Woo. We trust that Taecyeon will be able to give life to his character which is why we chose to cast him.”

This is Moon Geun Young’s first try at being the antagonist in a drama, so things should be interesting for the very innocent looking actress.

“Cinderella’s Sister” is set to air this March, so stay tuned!

CREDIT: AllKPop

Guest nat_yunho

it's been long time since i posted here..

but.. anyway.. i want to congratz junho first..

SAENGIL CHUKAE URI JUNHO ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

SHENG RI KUAI LE

I hope all the best wishes for you.. u always happy.. smile.. give us strength with ur smile..

and bout all rumors that appeared nowadays..

i just can sigh.. i dont know which i have to believe to..

very confused.. and really really miss jay..

and after saw him so healthy and from his friend in seattle that told about his health im happy too..

but regarding his friend's post.. that jay has half given up..

i just can continue read those article..

what im thinking now is.. what have i do?? to help jay dont fully give up..

and reagarding all info or rumors bout jyp won't get jay back.. i just dont want to believe it.

but.. after thinking clearly..with my clear brain..

i began to believe that jay cant back it's because of jype/jyp..

what i thinking was.. why are there many news that told about jype won't get jay back ??

if it was just a rumour.. why did a lot source announce that?

i think.. there was no fire when there is no smoke, rite??

i just cant figure out why jyp didnt want to jay back..?

still dont understand till now..

but i still have hope.. HOTTEST.. i hope hottest can do something regarding this.. n i read on what news or i dont know.. that hottest will manage a protest again on 31st ?? anyone know this..??

edit: wow.. i got the top.. maybe want share some pictures.. haha..

JYPE does not want to do damage control because they don't care if they lose the fans who support Jay. There I came out and said it.

They believe that the rest of the members of 2PM will be able to garner as much fans as they lose from not having Jay back.

There, I came out and said it.

For those who don't believe, look at how JYPE's managed to get Taec into everything. Why? because he's got the most easily sold image after Jay. Taec's tall, he speaks English, and despite the beastly stage performance, he's basically your "um-chin-a" (mom's friend's son... you know the one your mom always compares her own kids to and says why can't my kids be as good as him.) To break it down, in K-ent, there are 2 types of images that are easy to sell: the bad boys w/ a kind heart (Jay) and the "um-chin-a" (taec).

For the people who think, but if they get Jay back, they'll be able to have BOTH! More money! shouldn't they want that?!

Except that Jay has a "history," now. Even if you argue "oh so many people have forgiven him." A history is a history. For example, if someone who went to jail moves into your neighborhood, the neighborhood won't like it. Then you find out that he was wrongly accused and wrongly imprisoned, some people will think "oh i see, I guess it's okay..." but there are still going to be people who think, 'But still! He was in JAIL!" and they don't want to take the chance. This would be JYPE. They might have a point in their choice, except in my view, JYPE are accomplices in Jay's history. They just don't want to take any responsibility. So they're hoping that eventually they'll live through this and we'll all just move on, hopefully to other 2PM members but if not. they feel that they can replace us with other fans.

That's all. No rumors, just my read on all this.

In before Kabler comes with his/her message of "hope."

I agree and this is why it was so important and still is for Hottest to make their voice heard. But many did not want to believe JYPE would do this! They never listened!

It does not matter what Jay did because people have forgiven him and sure their will be some antis, but antis will always be there!

JYPE is full of crap!

They do not care about anyone in that company!

Guest sapharia

Hey guys, i've been keeping up with 2od news/rumors/etc about Jay and 2PM. I'm not sure if everyone read it (plus I can't take it out and post it here), but there has been a friend of Jay that's reaching out to the fans and letting them know what's going on with Jay and his return. Now I don't have any evidence that this person knows Jay personally, but he's def letting everyone know that we need to be strong and keep fighting because Jay is halfway quitting coming back due to all the news articles/rumors about him coming out lately. I was about to cry reading that, knowing that his chances of coming back are slim.

I read some of the people's post that says things like "Honestly I don't really mind if Jay doesn't return anymore as long as I still get to see him." and "I mean I've been trying to be positive for so long but now i am just slowly loosing hope." really hurts me.

I truly want to believe that Jay wants to come back...didn't someone posted their fan account that Jay mentioned to her friend that he decided that he wants to come back after speaking to the boys? Of course, I want Jay to be happy. I'll support him no matter what, if he chooses to stay in Seattle or to come back, whichever choice makes him feel happy with. What I'm trying to say is, if Jay really wants to come back and people are saying that they're losing hope, don't care if he does come back or not, I think he would feel really discouraged and not want to come back.

I know Jay can't come back on his own and it's really up to what JYPE decides, but I still think we need to keep fighting and be strong for him. Don't be swayed by the rumors and articles, even though they may seem true, we don't know for sure.

Some people are wondering what they can do in this kind of situation. The friend who wrote the letter (who i mentioned in the 1st paragraph) encouraged us to handwrite letters to Jay. I remember reading from somewhere awhile ago that the letters sent to Jay, gives him hope. I was able to get a hold of his church address and decided to write him a letter and will send it next morning. I think we should all try to, someway, let him know that we're there for him and we're fighting alongside with him. Tell him to keep fighting and be strong, don't give up!! There's a group on fb that encourages fans to send them msgs to write on post-its and they go to the JYPE HQ in nyc to put them up every friday and then takes them down, put them all in a notebook and send them away to the boys and Jay. They also encourage you to write letters to Jay, if you want, and they can send them to him.

I feel helpless too and I'm not sure what's the right thing to do now and I really don't want to wait around for the official announcement when I can find something I can do to perhaps help, even a tiny bit. Everyone that has fb, should def join the group and send Jay letters, tell him to hang in there and to be strong!!

here's the link to the group, please join and send msgs!!!

this Noona wish you a day full of Happiness

:)

jh.jpg

생일 축하합니다 귀염둥이 준호

so many love calls to our Boys ;) .

OMG!!!! so soon we will see the actor Taec!! :wub::wub:

it would be great to see our Ok Taec in a Drama, but I don't think he will have the time to rest, filming FO2 and this :( ..

Taec, Fighting Aja-Aja...

Guest theblazenazn

In before Kabler comes with his/her message of "hope."

I agree and this is why it was so important and still is for Hottest to make their voice heard. But many did not want to believe JYPE would do this! They never listened!

It does not matter what Jay did because people have forgiven him and sure their will be some antis, but antis will always be there!

JYPE is full of crap!

They do not care about anyone in that company!

I agree with you and the post u quoted. So much anger has build up inside me. JYPE doesn't seem to care anymore. I never seen such company that hides behind the money that make off of fans and does not ever give a clear answer. Like with all the rumors. All they did was give out one statement response like "We never heard about the offer, Honestly." or my all time FAVORITE the one word "No." when first was asked about the Press Conference on the 24th.

They have 1 full length album with Jay, they'll probably push another one in April without him again if they can, soon the number of albums without Jay will outnumber the ones with him. New fans wont even know who he is.

Yes, I wanna have hope but I dont want false hope anymore. I've been living on the mindset, "Oh he'll be back with 2PM When.... things die down after a month, when JYP comes to Seattle, when the new album comes out, when MAMA happens, when the Golden Disk Awards happens, at the start of January, now Mid-Late February????? What happens then? More waiting.... JYPE doesnt care.... They're still making money either way...

Just tell us! hate to say it but if he doesnt return to 2PM, tell us! If does a solo career, straight up tell us! a solo career is better than none.

Archived