☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest luvnhate

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHO!

Our one and only Emperor:P we LOVE You!

junhobday2-1.jpg

edit: i find it amusing yet scary how these rumors no longer get a toll of me, when i first read them i get either sad or happy for a few seconds/minutes... but then something stops me from believing them at all. it's like i've built a small shield in my brain/heart against rumors lol okay i'm done.

sorry to cut your post but I totally know what you mean!...It's like We've become Rumor proof lol

whenever a new one pops out...I turn ecstatic or devastated for a while but i never post when i feel like that...I wait a while...let it sink in...Then I pull myself together... to post again.but ye it's like family outing we dodge the rumors like sooro's comments lmao! matrix style! :P

I just want to comfort Hottest who are doubting/panicking right now^^ you should know:

RUMOR: a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts.

Have FAITH.....and stay Positive :D

and.. Let's wait a little longer.....

jayfaith.gif

Jay:"This sweat and feeling of arduous makes me happy"

Love&Respect :)

gif cr: me:P 1st gif big fail

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ishikyoryokiyuki

hi guys, i saw this picture posted eariler.

191bbf114b249813a3fa7f.gif

Can anyone tell me where its from?

Thanks in advance!

anyway, a lot of mixed emotions going on right now!!!

a lot of rumors going on about Jay and just about everything is becoming chaotic.

anyway, hwaiting!

Guest luvnhate

hi guys, i saw this picture posted eariler.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5595/191b...49813a3fa7f.gif

Can anyone tell me where its from?

Thanks in advance!

It's from I got an Uncle:) u should definitely watch it!

I got an uncle Jay n Chansung part1

cr: FunWengJype1@yt u can find the rest in her channel

if your looking for the sub version you can download it @2oneday.com^^

Guest yoosufan

May I please ask,

Are the WooFanny moment gifs from the Hope Concert or the Gayo shows?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

It's from MBC Gayo, right after 2PM and SNSD finished their musical performance.

Guest hanakann

Firstly I want to say happy birthday to junho.

and secondly, Im so sorry because I gonna crazy because of some news about JYPE decision recently. I have to say that just JYPE dont want to bring Jay back. It've been long time from the day Jay left, so what did they do? nothing but cheating everybody. Park jin young did talked that he was disappointed about Jaebum and he was not at Jay's side ..so do you think JYP will bring jay back . hottest all over the world are trying with the best to convince JYPE but they still show up that 2pm can succeed without Jay. hottest can be with JYPE because we believe them , n they betray us.

JYPE is kicking Jay out a little bit.

We dont have much time, if we're not quickly, the is no way to Jay to come back.

He is so tired and almost give up. we cant wait anymore.

so plz, we have to do something.

we can not be JYPE's side anymore.

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

happy birthday lee junho (:

jype is out of control. bad news is happening amongst all his artist (not really 2am but let me finish XD).

first. jay of 2pm leaves

then sunmi of wonder girls leaves

&& now 2am album is delayed because they aren't impressed with the photos. WTF is going on with the JYPE company? whats next?

sigh;

anyways question, why does junsu only sing the chorus? how come he's never gotten a verse? anyone else find that odd && weird?

Guest cheezychunnie

HOPE CONCERT

DO NOT HOTLINK

they look happy in these pic...dont u think?i always believe their expression

give us hints of what they're really feeling and what might've happen...

downloadfid6422265bf7dc.jpg

downloadfid6422265bf7dce.jpg

downloadfid6422265bf7dc.jpg

downloadfid6422265bf7dcw.jpg

downloadfid6422265bf7dcd.jpg

last but not least,our dorky leadja :)

19756346.jpg

cr:daum+as tagged

Guest haiphuong

I wonder why JYPE. has so much bad news recently. I'm really surprised about the ability of controlling rumors on internet of JYPE. Is there any conspiracy behind all these messes? ~sigh~ All we could do now is just sit and wait for Feb. Sometimes I wanna go crazy because of waiting the final statement from JYPE. about Jay.

JYPE.! If you don't want him to go back, just speak out. We are tired of rumors.

If you have the plan of bringing him back, then do something to clear this mess. I'm really upset because whenever the rumors came out, they usually said "We don't have any plan about this, we don't know where this kind of rumors come from. We are very disappointerd"...... There's no use when you tried to stop the water when it's already poured.

Sorry. I don't mean to bash JYPE. here. Just because I'm so disappointed at how they handle things.

Last but not least, Happy birthday to Jun Ho, my smiling eyes baby. I love your new hair so much ^^ Try to eat much and make your butt sexier...ke ke ke

Guest Jayfa_2PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEE JUNHO....... :P

MAY GOD BLESS U AND 2PM....

WISHING JAY TO COME BACK....

i dnt want Jay to give up hope.....his hyungs are waiting for him...i'm sure jay miss them too..

i need the real 2PM....not the 2PM without Jay = 1:59 PM

JAY PLEASE COME BACK.....!

Guest rain_4ever

We don't have time anymore...

I can't wait to Feb to know the truth...It's too late!! We must do something now...But anyone can tell me what should we do?? Jay need us now...What should I do to give him strength!! please don't give up Jay!!

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

Fans took this photos of Jay in Vancouver. He attended in a b-boy compettion as a viewer. Thanks Cassina for tip.

jayvan1.jpg

jayvan3.jpg

jayvan2.jpg

-edit-

what can we do is wait..that's all..

pressuring JYPE is not the solution..we've been doing that for the past few months..

nothing came out the way we want right?

so what's the harm of waiting for February like some of the posters said...

Guest happyberry2007

i dont understand jype with all this rumors going around shouldnt they clarify this situation once and for all.

I mean if they competitors trying to harm the company shouldnt they do something if what the rumors are false.

Unless there is some truth to it. The rumors keep getting worst and hottests are splitting apart. This is so frustrating. Not trying to bash jype but they are not handling this the way they should.

Guest avchuck

I guess everyone's just speechless? Even the usual posters aren't saying anything... (not pressuring y'all to, just an observation)

I agree with rain_4ever is there something I/we can do? Like flood 2PM's youtube with "We Want Park Jaebum!" or "We Want 7!" or something? I'm feeling a little desperate. Like, what can I do?

(Maybe try and breathe?)

Archived