☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest lady_bug

Does anyone have the link to the article interview from the PDs in idol army season 3 where the PD talks about casting 2pm. If my memory serves me right, one of the PD says that 2pm couldn't follow the script and if they did, 2pm would look unnatural. Thanks.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpurkisses

[FANCAM] 090628 2PM Fan Signing Jay Focus

i have been questioning myself whether is it too much to keep asking him to come back...

though he is at seattle...

but everything about him is still a hot topic to the public...

this is pressure to him...

but i cannot bear to see someone so talented as him to give up everything that he has worked hard for...

i hope u dun blame us for asking u to come back, jay...

because we miss u so much...

because like how u treat us fans so dearly...

we fans treat u the same way too...

Guest kassuma

it's been awhile ... i'm still waiting for jay to come back & prays for the best!

100123 The Hope Concert 2PM Again & Again Chansung Cam

100123 The Hope Concert 2PM I Hate You Chansung Cam

100123 The Hope Concert - 2PM Chansung Heartbeat Cam

100123 The Hope Concert - 2PM Chansung Talk Cam

^ thanks for sharing...can someone be kind enough to translate a little bit of what our leadjay is saying in the video. thanks. i'm soooo curious of what junho and taec wanted Jay baby too do.... and taec pull him towards the fans....keke....he's soooo darn cute you guys have to see it for yourselfs...and the boys kept taking his mic away...his cuteness is out of this world...our leadjay ....i miss him soooo much....!!!

Guest Fae_Min

i've watched INKI MC CUT.. i don't know maybe it was juz me but Taec & Woo seems a little bit hyper today.. like their old-self? and yes, their eyes can't lie to us, but really i think they are having fun sincerely..

maybe it's juz me o_O

I keep seeing their old-self coming back slowly somehow..

ahaha.. delusional maybe? ROFL

and yeah, all the rumours keep scaring the hella out of me.. but as you all said, they are juz rumors.. we should brush them off aside..

I believe that Jay'll return.. like someone here said a few pages back, the only reason that I'm believing is our boys..

i mean, they can't be laughing and having fun with their sincere eyes if Jay woud not come back permanently ryte?

*sigh* i don't know..

HOTTEST Hwaiting for eternity!!!

thnx for sharing!~~

our LEADJA's cutness is beyond words!! esp the part where he drink thru the straw.. argh i really should cut off his lips someday LOL..

and yes, i wonder what Junho wanted him to do.. Junsu => singing Channie => Aegyo Woo => Ssanti Dance

Junho => Butt-smacking Jay =>?

EDIT: v Thnx.. even thou it's a rough translation, i'm sure we all get the meaning.. XD they SHOULD strip Jay ROFL..

Guest cheezychunnie

^ thanks for sharing...can someone be kind enough to translate a little bit of what our leadjay is saying in the video. thanks. i'm soooo curious of what junho and taec wanted Jay baby too do.... and taec pull him towards the fans....keke....he's soooo darn cute you guys have to see it for yourselfs...and the boys kept taking his mirc away...his cuteness is out of this world...our leadjay ....i miss him soooo much....!!!

hi...this is based on my limited korean understanding..

Jay was basically telling each member's emm..

speciality(?) so he said

Junsu singing,

chansung aegyo(acting cute)

wooyoung ssanti dance

taec ermm..kinda beast-charm(?)

junho butt popping

then the boys goes like Jay's abs so he try to run away from that but junho and taec try to stripped him..

yeah..so not accurate maybe someone else can give exact translation :)

-EDIT-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHO BABY :D

HOPE CONCERT..LOOK AT HOW CUTE JUNHO WITH CHANNIE :)

OWH..JUNHO'S NEW HAIR..LOVE IT!!

downloadfid6422265bf7dc.jpg

downloadfid6422265bf7dcu.jpg

50464701.jpg

downloadfid6422265bf7dc.jpg

CR:DAUM+AS TAGGED

WHERE'S TAEC AND JUNSU'S PIC??BE BACK..IM GONNA SEARCH FOR THOSE TWO :)

-edit-

couldnt find junsu and taec but found these instead :)

65575471.jpg

i think this is during his vacation in seattle and the seattle local radio did an interview..

here is the link to that radio interview..im not sure though...

http://radiohankook.com/bbstech/data/board...ark_jb25min.mp3

98497489.jpg

2AM mv Jay and 2PM version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiK2Lirzbfg

cr:mickyluv4eva

HAPPY 20th/ 21st BIRTHDAY LEE JUNHO!

young Junho is adorable

some lol from Chanho couple

this wiking is as killer as Nichkhun's wink

credit: omonatheydidnt

Edit:

^

^

damnit you beat me to it :)

I DECLARE A GIF/PIC SPAM SPREE FOR OUR BELOVED JUNHO

It's now 12am Korean time, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHO (and to me, cause it's my b'day too hehehe)

I hope you receive more screentime this year!

Have a wondeful day my twin :D

tumblrkwr590wiip1qa8l6u.gif

Guest purpurkisses

pic spam time!

from hope concert...

wooyoung, taec and junho got a haircut...

especially junho, he looks great in the new haircut!!!

birthday boy, best wishes to u!!!

th_ne001.jpg th_ne002.jpg th_ne003.jpg th_ne004.jpg th_ne005.jpg th_ne006.jpg

th_ne007.jpg th_ne008.jpg th_ne009.jpg th_ne010.jpg th_ne011.jpg th_ne012.jpg

th_ne013.jpg th_ne014.jpg th_ne015.jpg th_ne016.jpg th_ne018.jpg th_ne019.jpg th_ne021.jpg

th_ne022.jpg th_ne023.jpg th_ne024.jpg th_ne025.jpg th_ne026.jpg th_ne20.jpg

Guest dawnded

Just some random posts to purge all my random/forlorn feelings towards 2PM.

Starting with the good stuff:

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHO...only if your birthday was slightly earlier you would have been done being a minor and be able to cast in the CASS Beer ads. DAMN.

2. It's been 5 months since his departure. But Jay's still on the wallpapers on my desktop, laptop, netbook and cell phone :)

3. I've never been happier about the boys getting haircuts. I really hated Khunnie's long hair.

4. Wooyoung/Taeyeon together on a show! YAY!

5. With regards to the latest rumours...if we remember what Kabler said, JYPE can change their mind in a matter of weeks/days. Since it has come true (through the rumour about JYPE's new decision that Jay will not be back), I guess it is also just as valid to believe that they can change their minds again --> This is the reason why we should keep believing and fighting.

6. I don't understand why people have to posts whole comments in bold, CAPS, and LOUD COLOURFUL FONTS. lol...jinzha.....is it really necessary...it's really scary, some of the posts here.

7. Hottests, saranghae! Because you have not abandoned me through my 2PM-obsessed days (like my friends have done, *SOBS*)

And this my favourite gif image of Jay, EVER!

191bbf114b249813a3fa7f.gif

Guest silence457

6. I don't understand why people have to posts whole comments in bold, CAPS, and LOUD COLOURFUL FONTS. lol...jinzha.....is it really necessary...it's really scary, some of the posts here.

are you talking about the Junho's birthday celebration above? :rolleyes:

Life's not fun if it's not colorful.

RUMOR (if you are the emotional type of person, skip this part)

Yes, JYPE can change their mind again (though very unlikely) They have three weeks to change their mind. However, people over at JYPE don't seem to be very enthusiastic about having urgent meetings about this issue again. Heartless people with their outdated work ethics.

:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHO HWANGJE EMPEROR

I wish you the best and be healthy. Keep smiling because I love to see your smile. You have the most beautiful smile ever. love you^^

1259580026ghkdw.gif

ec8ba0eb82aceb8ba4eca48.gif

junoboy1.gif

junoboy2.gif

2ew15dw.jpg

13703a1e49c50aa1a6820c.jpg

b0076925498e72711e483gc.gif

my angel xD

29176721.gif

f0084154497aa6f858125yz.gif

f00883364b164f2bcee91.jpg

f00883364b164fe475eef.png

mk005.jpg

hwangje4.jpg

sexiflyboy.png

cr: as tagged

Today is the first day 2PM Idol Army's aired here in Thailand. I hate that it's dubbed cuz it made the show less funny and I counldn't hear their real voices and laugh.. but it's okay the boys' actions still made it funny nonetheless. Even though I've watched it countless time, my sister and I still laughed our butts off. Jay's face in that stocking is epic. I really miss the old days :(

Guest kay01dee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JUNHO!

This guy got my attention with his smile and energy on stage. He can balance out his singing and dancing very well-he's underrated in my opinion. I hope he gets more love and camera time! lol. Also, Junho's body may not be considered as great as Jay's, but man, Junho's muscles are pretty sexy. They're not too extreme, but you can tell he worked hard on them. And that's just the type of guy Junho is. He works hard on everything he does, even though it may just be a small thing or even when he's not in the spotlight. I guess that's why they call him The Emperor, right? He likes to step back and silently watch everyone else, all the while absorbing and learning everything he can. That's what I love about this 20/21 year old guy. I hope his amazing smile (eyes) never fades away, this year especially, i hope for it to be in full effect if/when that certain person comes back.

LOVE&RESPECT.

p6eqczjkt4baie3d6soe.gif

junjunjunhooo.jpg

2pmjunho1_aug7_seoulbeats10.jpg

are you talking about the Junho's birthday celebration above? :rolleyes:

Life's not fun if it's not colorful.

RUMOR (if you are the emotional type of person, skip this part)

Yes, JYPE can change their mind again (though very unlikely) They have three weeks to change their mind. However, people over at JYPE don't seem to be very enthusiastic about having urgent meetings about this issue again. Heartless people with their outdated work ethics.

Thanks for sharing, i just realize, ur posts somehow make me stronger...

if the rumors u told us all these times become true, i gotta say thanks to u Silence

I won't lose hope, n already expect for the worst...so...3 more weeks!!

BTW, those JUNHO pics r sooo cuteeee~thanks for sharing, n HBD again LJH!

♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY♥

now our EMPEROR is 20 ^^

i hope you enjoy your birthay and having alot of fun~~

wish you all the best and stay healthy<3

i love you Lee Junho and your charming eye smile & awesome dance<3333333333

lol...so adorable

10zwh7c.gif

2cgbojr.jpg

poor emperor...almighty aegyo ^ ^

chanaegyo2.gif

as.jpg

CutieJunho.jpg

JUNHO.png

Edit:

some woo fannys moment

highfive.gif

10256897.gif

woofany3.gif

never knew my fangirling side can get THIS jealous...

Guest paper_doll0

Happy Birthday, Junho!<3 stay as beautiful and charming as always!

Can you guys give me please, the full size of this? thank you very much (:

Archived