☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

All these baseless rumors, most of them starting out at "reputable" news feeders like newsen, all of them quoting some unidentified "associate"...

I totally agree with what other posters have said, I do not trust any information floating about right now, except for the frantic denials coming from JYPE.

But after a careful analysis of the "news" sources involved, I have come up with this handy translation guide:

If the source is a "JYPE associate," translate that as "the sister of the night janitor at the JYPE building."

If the source is a "celebrity associate," then translate that as "my cousin who once played 2nd chorus girl in the Busan Player's Spring 2007 show."

If the source is "anonymous," then translate that as "my dog, who has very expressive eyes."

Helpful, no?

Sorry for cutting your post

You're so funny and I agree I wonder this so called associates are behind a bush or something waiting for reporters

or they just stay in front of JYPE and if u put a quarter inside the pocket they start talking?

At least JYPE are denying I mean they talk but I don't feel good at all I still think someone is making these rumors just for fun to play with us and it's worse that we get to read them all over the places with these excuses with anonymous sources etc.

I'll wait like all of u until February I hope in will end up like we want with the confirmation of Jaebom's comeback .

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooyoung in Busan...sorry if they were postet before

he looks so skiny...

35802553459416320382.jpg

66917174245400737676.jpg

ATTENTION ALL HOTTESTS!!!!!

The Ellen Degeneres Show, the second Biggest Daytime Talk Show in the U.S. Next to Oprah just Started taking requests and suggestions for International Music Features!! PLEASE Go the Link and Write About 2PM!!! Remember to mention they are a 7member band from South Korea. Talk them up Hottests!!! It will only take Alittle bit of Your time, so Please Do it!!! Try to Post YouTube Links to their MV and performances. OTHER FANDOMS ARE ALREADY ON IT SO HURRY!!!!!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/25oFBJ/ellen...ns_0121.php/r:t

*Just Enter Your Screename & Email to Leave a Comment, it won't Show up Immediately cuz of Approval but It will Eventually be posted very soon so Don't Worry!

PLEASE QUOTE THIS AND BUMP IT TO THE NEXT PAGE!

i like the idea and it would be so cool to see 2PM on the show!

but honestly i don think it will work...

Guest Stephy18

These were taken during their goodbye stage. You can see a little of Wooyoung's reaction to the new fanchant. He smiled a lot throughout the performance compared to other performances :D

[FANCAM] 100117 2PM Inkigayo "Tired of wating(Rehearsal)" Wooyoung Focus

[FANCAM] 100117 2PM Inkigayo Funny&Cute Wooyoung MC

[FANCAM] 100115 2PM Music Bank "Tired of waiting(Rehearsal)" Wooyoung Focus

Guest pinkchocolate

ATTENTION ALL HOTTESTS!!!!!

The Ellen Degeneres Show, the second Biggest Daytime Talk Show in the U.S. Next to Oprah just Started taking requests and suggestions for International Music Features!! PLEASE Go the Link and Write About 2PM!!! Remember to mention they are a 7member band from South Korea. Talk them up Hottests!!! It will only take Alittle bit of Your time, so Please Do it!!! Try to Post YouTube Links to their MV and performances. OTHER FANDOMS ARE ALREADY ON IT SO HURRY!!!!!

*Just Enter Your Screename & Email to Leave a Comment, it won't Show up Immediately cuz of Approval but It will Eventually be posted very soon so Don't Worry!

PLEASE QUOTE THIS AND BUMP IT TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Hey, I contributed as well by recommending 2PM! ^^ Hopefully more people will recommend 2PM.

:D

Guest babblebuffet

i'm gonna do the 20 questions thing for fun! lol!

Who do you think sleep the most?

Jay

Who do you think is the messiest member?

Taec

Who do you think is the neat freak?

Wooyoung

Who do you think is the easy crier?

Junho

Who do you think is most social?

Junho?

Who do you think is the most perverted?

Chansung (lol at licking taec in WB)

The most patient member?

Taec

The most generous member?

Taec

Who do you think is most accommodating?

Taec?

Who do you think is most likely to go out for a blind date?

Jay, Taec

Who do you think is the biggest romantic at heart?

Junsu

Who is most adventurous?

Chansung

Which member do you think would keep his romantic relationship a secret for the longest time?

Taec

Which member do you think has the scariest temper?

Wooyoung

Which member likely to get marry first?

Khun

Which member have the most female celebrity phone# on their cell?

Junho? lol i really don't know

Who is likely to have a full piggy bank?

Khun

Who do you think spends the maximum time in front of the mirror and I mean when not getting ready for tv?

Junsu?

Who do you think goes shopping the most?

JUNSU, JUNHO

Who do you think gets bullied the most by the other members?

Wooyoung

Who do you think is the most flirty?

Khun

Who do you think changes his phone most often?

Taec

Who do you think is most likely to date a non-celebrity?

Junsu

Who do you think is the most likely to date a celebrity?

Khun

anyway, i'm really hoping that jype will release an official statement about jay asap so that there won't be anymore false rumours that make our heartbeats go wild.

Guest ahmints

%7Boption%7D

credit DAUM

haha THAT's DAEBAK! hehe~

jay love to expose wooyoung. (always!)

and now wooyoung is exposed! he gain jay's wish!!!!

so please gain wooyoung, iHottest and kHottest wish(es) too! ((:

edit: i keep viewing the previous pages for updates, nothing but ALL SURVEYS!!!! LOL

i don't know it's good or bad. i love to see Hottest answers but it's look irritating too. i don't know why.

feel so irony. )):

LOVE & RESPECT! ((:

Guest achariya

A fan met Wooyoung in a restaurant while he was buying kimbab. Some fans speculate that Wooyoung had his hair cut short as his sideburns and his hair on the back of his neck are gone.

1234.jpg

123.JPG

CREDIT : 2pm-online.com

Guest rain_4ever

Oh...yellow man...hahaha!! I really love it!! ^^!! His reaction when he heard fan chant so kute!! ^^

Sorry for my poor English..

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS]SBS's Multi-angle cameras shot 2009 Gayo Daejun for download

SBS now offers the full performance of 2009 Gayo Daejun for download at the normal quality for free and KRW1,000 for the full HD. It also comes in a separate package of 4 multi-camera angles as follows:

Camera 1: Include every performer on stage on one camera angle in full scale

Camera 2: Face close-up on all performers

Camera 3: Candid camera - behind the scene in double-shot camera angles (≧▽≦)

Camera 4: Camera angle moves in a nonstop motion (sounds like a rollercoaster?!)

Please note that you NEED to have an SBS ID to log in and download the vids.

C: http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/

Guest kissme123

@rain_4ever...

That twitter acct is a fake acct...his acct has been hacked.

The boys do hv twitter accts but they never use it.

Khun has a Facebook before but he has changed his name...

The only legit accts r those in cyworlds..

Guest cheezychunnie

100122 2PM section TV with Yoon Eun Hye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckoYzSCV9ms

cr:2pmonline

Stephy18>>>thanx for the fancams links..i love it!

anyone have fancams on other members,plizz share :)

achariya>>thanx for the pic..woo really loves yellow..teehee..

oh and yeah i do think he had a hair-cut which i cant wait to see :)

Engsubbed} 100114 Nicole Goes to College - A Dog Called Khun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7TOXsB1uog

cr: yipyeee2

Guest agasshiseben

thanks cheezy for the link :D i wish both mangnes would also involved in the CF. felt so empty without them around the other boys lol

btw, does anyone know what brand of tees that taec's wearing during the interview? i've seen junsu also wearing something similar.

Guest mariaclaudia

I'm not gonna answer if some one send me a post or a reply

Ellen DeGeneres looking for internationnal music

So i think its the time for 2pm to be know with 7 member

For some peoples here who think then its not a good ideal think about it twice

it can be a great opportunity to introducing them as 7 members

Imagine for a moment if Ellen talk about them in her show it can prove to JYP then his boys can be more famous with 7 members

So i say go to her web site and write about them we need to make knowing 2pm with their song again and again.

I dont think it can make feel awkward Jae bum cuz is in the chance also for the rest of 2pm to be famous outside of their country.

So please go there and write something :D

sorry for any english mistake

Guest Soulhead

wow!i didnt know that being a 2PM member is a shameful thing :huh:

i think most of the b-boy in his area already know he's in a boyband..

and no one seems to bother by that fact coz they look at his talent when his b-boying .

he proudly post his pic with his head shaved 2PM and post it on his myspace and

that myspace was filled with his b-boy friends..

First of all ,i was in hurry when I posted this message ,so I didn't take the time to check my message and to corrige my mistakes sorry >_<

I don't know a lot about American culture (but I don't think that our culture is so different) , so i will simply give my point of view as a swiss person. Yes ,it's shameful .This is not shameful to be a 2PM member but a member of a Boysband. I never describe 2PM like a boysband because it's almost an affront . We have not the same definition of Boysband In Korea (some of they are talented) and in Occident (just a bunch of beautiful men who look like homosexual and who don't know how to sing or to dance) . But in fact ,i've introduced 2PM at 3 curious person (because I always wrote ''2PM'' in the blackboard XD) and none of them make fun of them about the fact that they are a Boysband ...So I don't know,but I still not very okay with that...I just don't want to learn one day that he is bullied by some others ''hip hop guys'',that's all.

They are awesome O_O especially Taec !

This interview is so funny...YEH is gorgeous as usual. (and we have the same bdays! ftw!)

Woo was so playful here, he's joking around a lot. Khunnie so hot in his hairstyle!.. Taec and Su-ie are effin' too... and the two magnaes not included?? Maybe they're still too young to film a beer CF? keke

lol @ Junsu's blunder...that's ok Su-ie...

can't wait to see the whole MV.. I really like the song TikTok by the way. :)

topped the page.. hmmm... how bout some Khunyoung love? :)

credits to all who made these pics :)

d00788504a696b8063b33.gif

95262822.jpg

91ap3cjpg.gif

902e0j.jpg

30n8caq.jpg

20gnthf.gif

17r0bp.jpg

Guest Labacookie

First of all ,i was in hurry when I posted this message ,so I didn't take the time to check my message and to corrige my mistakes sorry >_<

I don't know a lot about American culture (but I don't think that our culture is so different) , so i will simply give my point of view as a swiss person. Yes ,it's shameful .This is not shameful to be a 2PM member but a member of a Boysband. I never describe 2PM like a boysband because it's almost an affront . We have not the same definition of Boysband In Korea (some of they are talented) and in Occident (just a bunch of beautiful men who look like homosexual and who don't know how to sing or to dance) . But in fact ,i've introduced 2PM at 3 curious person (because I always wrote ''2PM'' in the blackboard XD) and none of them make fun of them about the fact that they are a Boysband ...So I don't know,but I still not very okay with that...I just don't want to learn one day that he is bullied by some others ''hip hop guys'',that's all.

Ah, well, it's definitely a matter of culture shock. Being a member of a boy band isn't necessarily a shameful thing in American culture, it's a matter of whether or not you can hold the American attention span, which is infamously short, and quite cruel when the public decides it doesn't want to see you anymore.

The thing with American music and tastes is that we are extremely changeable and fickle. And so, if 2PM were to appear at a time when there was a huge demand for boy bands, the American public would be more ready to receive them then if they were to arrive during a time when boy bands were out of fashion.

As for Jay, I'm sure he gets teased about it already, but he isn't shunned, I do not get that feeling, of course you also have to remember he no doubt lives within the Korean American community, where Korean boy bands are a familiar subject for these folks.

These feelings do not extend to American public as a whole, where the Asian community is a minority. Even so, were he teased by non-Asian friends, I doubt they despise him over it, or any non-Koreans who became familiar with him for that matter. There are worse things you can be here than the member of a boy band. No one takes it that seriously, so you need not worry.

Guest cheezychunnie

An excerpt from Nylon megazine(Feb Issue), Only Junsu part is translated.

Credit: Excerpt by 이즈it누너@Onedayroom, Kor-Eng : Chinup_Jay@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

Voice of Idol

2PM, Junsu

General opinion about 2pm is that there is not a representative voice of 2pm contrast to their splendid performance which recalls a circus. But, I can listen to their song by ear-phone since there is Junsu's voice, which was lingering a while in my ear. His image is a kind of moderation compared with other members. But, he is the best in singing.

His song is wonderful even removing the terrible vocoder and acrobatic dance. You can check by his cover song, "Half the Time", sang by Calvin Richardson

In this song, his soulful voice is really perfect. I am so angry since he is regarded as a secondary member of any idol group. Of course, he does not have a wide voice range, so sometimes I can feel something uneasy. But, it is an undeniable fact that he has a sorrowful voice coming to mind again and again.

Even in the very short hook, he shows an attractive side of his voice and it is not obtainable by simple training. He is endowed with beautiful voice, and learned so many songs to make his own song, He can assimilate the sorrow of old school as much as the fineness of new school. I am very sorry since I can enjoy his attractive voice fully in 2pm's song(His voice is only 1/n of 2pm's song)

Well, he is known as a mania of soul music. I wonder he knows it or not, the fact that he expressed his confidence and pride when he sang a kind of Korean ballad. And more, JYP is an expert in that area quietly.

Kim Junsu (2PM) - Half The Time

cr:kimmysaur

1234eg.jpg

apparently the cap that woo is wearing is the one given by 2ONEDAY

so guys if u are one of the donors,udong juz wore sumthing from u :D

Archived