☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like Jay's gift by K-hottest. I think he would be happy .

Hottest's Love is great.

2PM International Fans Map Project

credit:wackycashew

직접만든 2pm 틱톡 뮤비 (ver.쿤우(닉쿤 우영))

credit:HYE1100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDPjwJvVCLY

-----------

and this is another rumor. Just listen Don't be panic.

Jaebeom is returning with a music video?

credit:allkpop

Many rumors regarding ex-2PM leader Jaebeom have surfaced in the past day, and Newsen has a few more for us!

Today, it was reported that Jaebeom completed a filming session for a music video in the United States. Many predict that this footage is preparation for Jaebeom’s comeback to Korea. One entertainment related source stated:

The music video features Jaebeom as the main character. It looks like they are going to release the music video soon and officially state Jaebeom’s return.

Although many believe that Jaebeom will definitely return, others think that Jaebeom may return to Korea to restart his career as a solo artist instead. Along with the solo artist rumor and Jaebeom starring in a Hollywood movie Hype Nation speculation, word’s gotten around that Jaebeom might be a permanent member of MBC’s Come To Play.

After denying the press conference, JYP Entertainment again stated that nothing has been decided yet. These are just rumors so readers should have reservations about everything that’s being released right now. But who knows? Anything is possible.

Source: Newsen

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i'm amused that this thread is now filled with surveys....haha....someone should collate all these data and come up with a chart of the opinions of the posters on this 2PM soompi thread.

I'm also highly amused with all the rumors and false information and news of Jaebum that's popping out of nowhere. Poor dude. Even though he's far far away in Seattle, his name still managed to get in the headlines everywhere in Korea. His life is now a media circus..sheesh. And he's not even involved in any of it. I'll bet if Jay saw all these chaos that's happening on the online community because of him, he'll probably be rolling on the floor, cracking up. At least, that's what I'd do if this happened to me.

I'm loving all those gifts that the Hottests are furnishing to Jay. Man...these idols are so lucky. I think, even if he doesn't return to Korea, he'll still get all these lovely free goodies....I think even if he's out of a job, i'm sure the fans would be able to fund them...haha...

Guest fattie8701

Now i'm amused that this thread is now filled with surveys....haha....someone should collate all these data and come up with a chart of the opinions of the posters on this 2PM soompi thread.

Thats actually a pretty stellar idea! Is there a site where people could create polls to gather and organize data, it would make it so much simpler. There would be alot of options though, about 9 maybe: 7 boys + none of the above + all of the above... and then get soompiers and 2ODs to participate in the survey, collect the data and if by chance the boys see it, it would be amusing for them to see how the fans perceive them those terms... oo it would be cool to also add what country ppl filling in the survery where from. Let the boys know where they have managed to 'invade' with their Jimseung-Ness lol...

Sorry for rambling...the idea went off like a light bulb when i read missyera's post... and i got wayy too excited... i really wish i could do this... but I have no time for a 'project' like this :S...

Guest tru3luv316

hi, i want to ask of how do we get those lovely cups that has 2pm's kiss on it!..haha

other than yesasia( overpriced! ).

i really want to get them!

thank you!!

(:

You could order them on Ebay, they're a lot cheaper and shipping and handling prices are very reasonable. Try this person's shop HERE. I'm hosting a contest to give away the mugs if you would like to participate!

adding a gif.^^

http://i50.tinypic.com/2zthcu0.gif

credit DAUM

HAHAHA! I've never sen this before lol. Jay is such a funny pervert lol

------------

JYPE Denies Jaebeom Music Video Rumor

It seems like it’s just another rumor after all.

Earlier, Newsen reported a rumor stating that Jaebeom, ex-leader of 2PM, would be returning as the main character of a music video in the States. JYPE has already denied the legitimacy of this rumor.

JYPE said to MoneyToday News on the 22nd:

Truthfully, we are very unaware of this. Jaebeom did not record a music video in America. We talked to our contacts in America and found out that this never happened. We don’t understand why people who have no relation to Jaebeom keep making up rumors. We’re very disappointed.

How many rumors have come up over the past two days? But I’m sure this isn’t the end of them.

Credit: Allkpop.com

-------

That's right ladies and gentlemen, just another rumor. Really everyone, just don't listen to anybody else except when you officially see/hear it from JYP himself, the official website, or an official rep.

Guest Stephy18

JYPE denies Jaebeom music video rumor

So in the end, I'll I have to say is just to wait patiently HOTTEST. I know all these rumors are like a roller coaster for the past two days for us, but I just hope we can just stay calm. Anyways, stay strong guy! From now on, I'm just gonna take in rumors as a pinch of salt and just wait for an official announcement. Sometimes media are not the most accurate sources and are bias and just write a bunch of balony to get hits and attention. So lets wait until Feb. like everyone earlier mention and see what happens.

Who do you think sleep the most?

Junho

Who do you think is the messiest member?

Chansung

Who do you think is the neat freak?

Khun & Wooyoung

Who do you think is the easy crier?

Wooyoung

Who do you think is most social?

Jay & Teac

Who do you think is the most perverted?

N/C

The most patient member?

Junsu

The most generous member?

Khun

Who do you think is most accommodating?

Jay

Who do you think is most likely to go out for a blind date?

Junho

Who do you think is the biggest romantic at heart?

Wooyoung & Khun

Who is most adventurous?

Khun or Taec

Which member do you think would keep his romantic relationship a secret for the longest time?

Junsu

Which member do you think has the scariest temper?

Chansung

Which member likely to get marry first?

Jay

Which member have the most female celebrity phone# on their cell?

Chansung

Who is likely to have a full piggy bank?

Wooyoung

Who do you think spends the maximum time in front of the mirror and I mean when not getting ready for tv?

Taec & Junsu

Who do you think goes shopping the most?

Jay & Junsu

Who do you think gets bullied the most by the other members?

Taec & Wooyoung

Who do you think is the most flirty?

Jay

Who do you think changes his phone most often?

Junsu

Who do you think is most likely to date a non-celebrity?

Taec, Jay & Khun

Who do you think is the most likely to date a celebrity?

Junho & Chansung

Guest theblazenazn

ATTENTION ALL HOTTESTS!!!!!

The Ellen Degeneres Show, the second Biggest Daytime Talk Show in the U.S. Next to Oprah just Started taking requests and suggestions for International Music Features!! PLEASE Go the Link and Write About 2PM!!! Remember to mention they are a 7member band from South Korea. Talk them up Hottests!!! It will only take Alittle bit of Your time, so Please Do it!!! Try to Post YouTube Links to their MV and performances. OTHER FANDOMS ARE ALREADY ON IT SO HURRY!!!!!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/25oFBJ/ellen...ns_0121.php/r:t

*Just Enter Your Screename & Email to Leave a Comment, it won't Show up Immediately cuz of Approval but It will Eventually be posted very soon so Don't Worry!

PLEASE QUOTE THIS AND BUMP IT TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Guest tru3luv316

The Ellen Degeneres Show, the second Biggest Daytime Talk Show in the U.S. Next to Oprah just Started taking requests and suggestions for International Music Features!! PLEASE Go the Link and Write About 2PM!!! Remember to mention they are a 7member band from South Korea. Talk them up Hottests!!! It will only take Alittle bit of Your time, so Please Do it!!! Try to Post YouTube Links to their MV and performances. OTHER FANDOMS ARE ALREADY ON IT SO HURRY!!!!!

*Just Enter Your Screename & Email to Leave a Comment, it won't Show up Immediately cuz of Approval but It will Eventually be posted very soon so Don't Worry!

I went and submitted the info as soon as I saw this. It would be so cool to see 2PM on the Ellen Degeneres show!

Guest haiphuong

I already posted my comment there and are waiting for the confirmation. I don't know if I can make it cause the network in my office is kinda slow ~sigh~ Hope it would work.

Guest Soulhead

Wow,stupid idea...Like that if 2PM appear on TV ,you can be sure that when he will go in his BBOY battle he will be harrassed him or that people will make fun of him because he is from a boysband...-_____-'''

Guest babiluxx

im reading all these rumors...and i just honestly dont know what to believe anymore. the music video, the solo comeback, the hollywood movie? nothing makes sense.

only time will tell i guess. i hope he comes back to 2PM.

OKIE IM GOING TO WRITE TO ELLEN TOO!!! it would be really cool if they were on the show!!!!

Guest theblazenazn

Wow,stupid idea...Like that if 2PM appear on TV ,you can be sure that when he will go in his BBOY battle he will be harrassed him or that people will make fun of him because he is from a boysband...-_____-'''

You say it like it's extremely shameful and a humiliating thing. I don't think he feels that way about his band otherwise he wouldnt have joined it in the first place. Someone said what time is AOM now in one of the Bboy Vids and he just laughed it off and ignored. Does anyone of those people who apparently "will make fun of him" have a recorded fanbase of over 280,000 members? No. It's a crowning achievement. People who don't like boybands are used to different genre of Music by other Artists, it doesn't make the others shameful. Plus, 2PM is an RnB, Hip Hop, Acrobatic Male Group so they're different from the "typical boyband".

Plus, this a great opportunity for all the members and other artists. Other fans are supporting their Artists and we should be too and not be held back preconceptions..

Looking through all the Pages at the Site, there now alot of 2PM Support.

EDIT: The page is Flooded with alot of 2PM posts! Awesome

I have just post my comment in ellen's page and i read through the comment a lot of ppl are suggesting SNSD and Dong Bang Shin Ki. I really hope 2pm will be singing in the show. I kidda post Jay's singing love there....I am impressed when i listen to that song and i know Ellen will be impressed as well...Everyone pls post your entry there.......

All these baseless rumors, most of them starting out at "reputable" news feeders like newsen, all of them quoting some unidentified "associate"...

I totally agree with what other posters have said, I do not trust any information floating about right now, except for the frantic denials coming from JYPE.

But after a careful analysis of the "news" sources involved, I have come up with this handy translation guide:

If the source is a "JYPE associate," translate that as "the sister of the night janitor at the JYPE building."

If the source is a "celebrity associate," then translate that as "my cousin who once played 2nd chorus girl in the Busan Player's Spring 2007 show."

If the source is "anonymous," then translate that as "my dog, who has very expressive eyes."

Helpful, no?

oh wow..im AMAZED at your comment.. :rolleyes:

anyway..let just wait patiently..dont think too much bout all the rumors..

rumors come and go to see how will we react to it..lets keep the faith..

Guest sascha_park

agree with u..i don't want many people know bout 2PM's scandal...that's not for publics consumption...

it will make a bad image for 2PM...

i think we should patiently waiting for jaebum...

that's better...

This is one super clever idea!

I hope HOTTEST all over the world can participate!

Let's make this happen

And I think it'll be spectacular if someone who is super talented in making videos can compile all the fantastic acrobatics of our boys and attach that video in the above site!

So excited!

Guest pinkPABOsings

Not sure if this is the BEST idea...seeing as things are the way they are right now. But it's a great thought seeing as it shows how much the boys are supported.

I didn't think i was going to do this but....it's fun so yeah

Who do you think sleep the most?

Taec

Who do you think is the messiest member?

Taec, Chan, and maybe Junsu

Who do you think is the neat freak?

Khun, Wooyoung

Who do you think is the easy crier?

Baby Chan

Who do you think is most social?

If we are saying the ones that talk the most....Junsu, Taec, Jay, and Wooyoung

Who do you think is the most perverted?

Leadja is the king of perversion

The most patient member?

Taec, Wooyoung

The most generous member?

That's hard....all of them maybe

Who do you think is most accommodating?

another hard one....all of them

Who do you think is most likely to go out for a blind date?

Junho, Chansung, Taec, Jay(maybe)

Who do you think is the biggest romantic at heart?

The Jun Bros

Who is most adventurous?

Junsu...when ever they go to another country the boy is ALWAYS off on his own

Which member do you think would keep his romantic relationship a secret for the longest time?

Taec, Chansung, Khun

Which member do you think has the scariest temper?

Chansung, Khun, Taec, Wooyoung, Junsu

Which member likely to get marry first?

Taec

Which member have the most female celebrity phone# on their cell?

Wooyoung

Who is likely to have a full piggy bank?

Wooyoung

Who do you think spends the maximum time in front of the mirror and I mean when not getting ready for tv?

The Jun Bros

Who do you think goes shopping the most?

Jay, Junsu, and Junho

Who do you think gets bullied the most by the other members?

Taec

Who do you think is the most flirty?

Jay

Who do you think changes his phone most often?

Khun

Who do you think is most likely to date a non-celebrity?

Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung, Jay

Who do you think is the most likely to date a celebrity?

Junsu, Khun, and Taec

Guest cheezychunnie

wow!i didnt know that being a 2PM member is a shameful thing :huh:

i think most of the b-boy in his area already know he's in a boyband..

and no one seems to bother by that fact coz they look at his talent when his b-boying .

he proudly post his pic with his head shaved 2PM and post it on his myspace and

that myspace was filled with his b-boy friends..

anyway,i think that those rumors are from 'other' party

that wanna take away the attention given to their AM brothers..coz they are doing very well

juz my op

Guest hanakann

This isdea is kinds of hard , so difficult, because to appear in that talk show, nomarlly just really famous and popular pepple, I mean with america. I think we should change plan. maybe we can try if our words are strong enough to get impact on that tv show.

Archived