☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

woah so much new tonight from SNSD comeback to Jays coming back?

i will say samething as i said at 2oneday

even thought i want Jay to come back. I dont want to say but theirs greater possibility that he wont. why else would JYP push the conference back to after 2am's comeback? If he wasent going to release something negative that would affect 2ams comeback. If JYP had something good to say then he would not have pushed back the conference if he announced that Jaebum came that would even push 2ams comeback even more. or JYP may again just leave us hanging like last time. im scared. But before the conference if Jay was to return do u guys think he would comeback to Korea first? But if Jay does comeback he probably wont be the same anymore he wont be that dorky kid anymore, he will probably really reserved and it will probably be a while before he gets back to normal. Time heals everything. Since it has been 6 months since he left he probably forgot alot of korean. It will take some time to get use to everything.

Jay in a hollywood film? mhm? hes a bboy/singer/rapper not an actor.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOh-Kay, this is what I managed to Google about "Hype Nation:"

The dance drama Hype Nation features a hip-hop dance-off between Americans and Koreans. R&B group B2K, i.e. Omarion, J-Boog and Lil� Fizz, will square off against the South Korean dance group Gambler. Rapper producer Teddy Riley will also appear.

Sorry, but this sounds like some B-movie direct-to-DVD put-in-a-bin-and-forgotten type thing. Please JYPE, keep a cool head and back slowly away from the whole Hollywood thang. Sorry, but I think Jay would be eaten alive, chewed up, and spit out there. Korean stars have been trying to break into Hollywood for years and while things are starting to get better, it's still a horrible uphill climb for even the biggest stars (coughRaincough)

Guest Labacookie

Wow. O_o

Stuff is crazy. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

We've been hearing rumors before now. No need to jump to conclusions yet, let's just wait and see.

IDK what to say about the press conference..

I just hope for the best..

JYP really should remember that it is ONEDAY before Junho's birthday..

Even if the boys already knew it before the press conference..

but if it's a bad news, the hurt will still be there...

I just hope for the best... and I think the definition of the best varies...

Who do you think sleep the most?

Of course it's TAEC [Jay said it during WB while doing the fake camera for him]

Who do you think is the messiest member?

JUNSU and TAEC [when a show revealed their room]

Who do you think is the neat freak?

KHUN, WOOYOUNG

Who do you think is the easy crier?

CHANSUNG, JUNHO and WOOYOUNG

Who do you think is most social?

JAY, TAEC

Who do you think is the most perverted?

JAY and TAEC [bcoz of the pic by a fans]

The most patient member?

KHUN, JUNSU

The most generous member?

KHUN, JUNHO, JAY

Who do you think is most accommodating?

JAY and TAEC

Who do you think is most likely to go out for a blind date?

TAEC

Who do you think is the biggest romantic at heart?

KHUN, JUNSU, WOOYOUNG

Who is most adventurous?

TAEC, CHANSUNG,

Which member do you think would keep his romantic relationship a secret for the longest time?

WOOYOUNG, KHUN, JUNSU

Which member do you think has the scariest temper?

TAEC

Which member likely to get marry first?

KHUN, WOOYOUNG, JUNHO

Which member have the most female celebrity phone# on their cell?

TAEC, KHUN, WOOYOUNG

Who is likely to have a full piggy bank?

CHANSUNG, TAEC, KHUN [Hot blood moments] and Jay would be spending it all back!! [jokes]

Who do you think spends the maximum time in front of the mirror and I mean when not getting ready for tv?

JUNSU, KHUN

Who do you think goes shopping the most?

JUNSU,CHANSUNG

Who do you think gets bullied the most by the other members?

JAY, WOOYOUNG, TAEC

Who do you think is the most flirty?

JAY, TAEC

Who do you think changes his phone most often?

TAEC, CHANSUNG, KHUN

Who do you think is most likely to date a non-celebrity?

KHUN, WOOYOUNG, JAY, JUNSU

Who do you think is the most likely to date a celebrity?

JUNHO, TAEC, CHANSUNG

Guest KamikazeKyuti

even thought i want Jay to come back. I dont want to say but theirs greater possibility that he wont. why else would JYP push the conference back to after 2am's comeback?

Sorry to cut your post, but maybe JYP(E) didn't want to overshadow 2AM's comeback with news of Jay's return. Although, after reading the new rumours you may be right.

*sigh* I am so upset right now. DO NOT LET ME DOWN JYPE!

Guest xkrnxchicx7

i'm really scared to see what the results would be. it seems like there is only 2 possibilities: jay returning or jay completely withdrawing and my fear is that the decision is that jay would completely withdraw. i really hope that the next 3 days come quickly. i really hope that jay has a say in this (i mean his say not what the company wants him to say) and i really hope that jyp would keep his promise if jay wants to return.

Guest entermuriel

i have a feeling that A LOT of these news articles will appear before the actual press conference. many of these will contradict each other. some will say that Jay is not coming back, others will say otherwise. that a certain JYPE representative said this and another representative said that, etc etc. why would representatives of the same company state different things? i smell some BS in these articles T.T but you never know.

let's just wait until the actual press conference happens. we don't know why the actual date was pushed back, it might be good or bad. god, we don't even know what the press conference is about >.< HAVE FAITH GUYS!

v v v looking forward to reading that JYPE statement... that's the one that will actually tell us what's really going on, not those news articles >.< omg i'm so nervous now lol i'm praying that is good news >.<

ughhh all these news articles are driving me crazyyy T.T

Guest cheezychunnie

woah so much new tonight from SNSD comeback to Jays coming back?

i will say samething as i said at 2oneday

even thought i want Jay to come back. I dont want to say but theirs greater possibility that he wont. why else would JYP push the conference back to after 2am's comeback? If he wasent going to release something negative that would affect 2ams comeback. If JYP had something good to say then he would not have pushed back the conference if he announced that Jaebum came that would even push 2ams comeback even more. or JYP may again just leave us hanging like last time. im scared. But before the conference if Jay was to return do u guys think he would comeback to Korea first? But if Jay does comeback he probably wont be the same anymore he wont be that dorky kid anymore, he will probably really reserved and it will probably be a while before he gets back to normal. Time heals everything. Since it has been 6 months since he left he probably forgot alot of korean. It will take some time to get use to everything.

Jay in a hollywood film? mhm? hes a bboy/singer/rapper not an actor.

i think JYP dont want to take the attention away from 2AM..it could be both actually

positive and negative...whatever the result is, it will affect 2AM's comeback

coz people will lose interest on 2AM and pay more attention to Jay....

thats my opinion...

JYPE JUZ RELEASE A STATEMENT AND SOMEONE OVER 2OD ARE TRANSLATING IT RIGHT NOW

The agency of 2PM's former member Park Jaebum, JYP Entertainment,

has denied reports of a press conference on the 24th stating, "No."

An associate of JYPE stated through an interview with Money Today on the 21st "We do not have any plans on releasing information about Jaebum's current course of action or the company's official stance."

Other associates of JYPE also stated "We have yet to hear anything regarding the company's official announcement regarding Jaebum."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : STAR NEWS (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Here's another article to sum it all up at least...

Sigh, what a topsu-turvy day. There has to be something in it. Just as the hype is increasing and everyone's attention has been taken ---- this happens. Oh well, I can only wait.

Edited. Due to double info. ;)

NOTE: They did not deny the Hollywood article.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : STAR NEWS (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest itszmaeee

Idk about you guys, but I'm hella scared about what's going to happen at the pres. con. Just by thinking about how the pres.con. isn't only based on Jae, but the topic will always end up about Jae. The thoughts of Jae withdrawing and leaving the groups makes me cry, but nothing is confirmed, yet. All this rumors and articles that are coming out is giving me a headache, seriously. Either way, whether Jae is withdrawing or staying w/ JYPE, I'll be happy for whatever he decides to do. I'll support him and the rest of the boys of course.

EDIT:

So there's no conference on the 24th? I don't get it.

Goood graciouuus. Seriously. Who the heck keeps releasing false informations? They shouldn't do that really. It does not only irritates fans, but also some gets their hopes high and actually believe it.

Guest xclueless

Ugh the press conference turned out to be false. I should've known. I don't understand anymore. Why can't this situation be done with it? Honestly if Jay doesn't return then he doesn't return, why is JYPE beating around the bushes with it? It's been months already, just come out with it and stop making us so damn anxious! :angry:

Guest haiphuong

So no press. con.? I can't believe that I have been recieving so much infos. about Jay in just only one morning. I hate that people keep playing with my heart :angry: Anyways, this kind of event would come to us sooner or later. If it's not on 24th, then it will be another day.

Just to rehash:

NO PRESS CONFERENCE!

Hollywood News has also been denied. If you read AKP, the last line says that JYPE says that they dont know anything (about this hollywood movie offer)

Basically... nothing is known right now. We don't know anymore than yesterday except that for some reason all the portal news sites are springing up w/ their own versions of Jay Park Returns or Not news.

Let's all take our BP meds and calm down b/c this is definitely not worth getting an aneurysm over.

Guest entermuriel

guys, let's not jump into conclusions. let's not start blaming JYPE about this either. these news articles popping seem to not have any proof behind them, i have no idea why so many news portals are coming up with these amount of articles, but something must have triggered it. by what i'm seeing right now is that JYPE is trying to clarify that these articles are not stating the truth. i don't know, but like i said earlier, i think most of these news articles are full of BS. let's just wait for the JYPE statement that 2OD is working on translating right now.

i don't get why these news portals just write whatever they feel like... it's so frustrating, how they use this as an opportunity to get more readers.

If it weren't so frustrating, it would be funny. I think entermuriel is right, though, that rumors are springing up like weeds for whatever reason and JYPE is frantically trying to stamp them out. I hope that movie rumor gets smacked down, hard, it sounds like epic fail, and naturally there will be no press conference because this is JYPE, after all.

I have learned, thanks to all of these "news reports," that the correct translation of "JYP associate" is "random dude off the street."

Edited to add: And here's the capper: 2Oneday just translated an article saying that JYP has left for America, right in the midst of what allkpop is calling a "rollercoaster ride for fans."

Guest silence457

AND THIS IS WHERE JYPE MANAGEMENT SUCKS: THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW TO DEAL WITH NETIZENS + MEDIA + FANS.

THE PRESS CONFERENCE WILL BE IN MID-FEBRUARY, IF JYPE DOESN'T MESS UP ITS ORIGINAL TIMELINE.

If it weren't so frustrating, it would be funny. I think entermuriel is right, though, that rumors are springing up like weeds for whatever reason and JYPE is frantically trying to stamp them out. I hope that movie rumor gets smacked down, hard, it sounds like epic fail, and naturally there will be no press conference because this is JYPE, after all.

I have learned, thanks to all of these "news reports," that the correct translation of "JYP associate" is "random dude off the street."

LOL, really? but i really wonder why these news popping up out of no where?

no conference, no " come to play", n what now?

Archived