☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsklovee

So guys, my cousin's girlfriend works at JYPE in NY and she just told me yesterday that when the boys make their comeback, it'll be all seven of them! Yes-- Jaebum is coming BACK! I just had to get to a nearby computer to tell this amazing news to you guys.. I am so excited! :D

Reallly? Are you sure??? 100%??? IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! i had a feeling he would be returning for this album. if he waited out for another one, it may have been too late...

Guest badtzmarujung

Fans grateful to SBS for leaving Jaebeom’s spot open

credit:allkop

2PM fans are expressing their gratitude to the producers of this weeks SBS Inkigayo, where 2PM held their goodbye stage.

On January 17th, 2PM finished up promotions for their 1st album and performed two tracks, “Tired of Waiting (기다리다 지친다)” and “Heartbeat.” During the intro, prior to their final performances, SBS put the image displayed above and left a blank white spot for leader Jaebeom.

In addition to SBS leaving a space for Jaebeom, the 2PM members themselves left a space in the middle for their leader as well. Fans were really able to feel the love for Jaebeom as they chanted loudly, ‘We’ll be waiting Park Jaebeom. We’ll be waiting 2PM.”

After the show, fans expressed their gratitude:

“Inkigayo thank you so much. Only Inkigayo! PD we love you. We were extremely impressed (heart warming). We won’t forget how you took care of us, thank you.”

It was a great way for 2PM to close out their promotions. I have a feeling there’s going to be quite a big surprise for fans when they return.

-----------

Thank you haiphuong for positive thinking.

"I don't mind how long it will take for Jay to comeback, I don't mind how long it will take for them to be happy again, I'll wait."

Me too.

So guys, my cousin's girlfriend works at JYPE in NY and she just told me yesterday that when the boys make their comeback, it'll be all seven of them! Yes-- Jaebum is coming BACK! I just had to get to a nearby computer to tell this amazing news to you guys.. I am so excited! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Is that true? Really?

I'm really happy for this news (make me cry again)

Thank you for a very good news of this year.

Guest homiann13

Wow. I tried to post here numerous time but it keeps showing board message stuffs. Grruuu.

Anyway, I go to school at Edmonds CC. A friend of mine is a bboy. He told me Jay is coming home next month. I didn't believe him, so I asked him how he knew it. He didn't want to tell me thou, but he said just wait to see, and he didn't want me to spread the news all over the internet. Since someone just said it, i want to share this good news :").

And there's gonna be a bboy tournament on Jan 31st, in Seattle. Jay will attend. After that, he'll be back.

You guys may believe me or not. But I just state what I know.

I'll delete this post later.

guys have u seen this clip befor?i just found it...

i think it's from their predebute days

they were working so hard...and sweating alot

anyone know that where i can find 2nd ep of this show?

3color women talk show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_QbYQU6AO4

and something else...sorry i'm so clumsy

do you know if this show has sub and where i can find it?

it's so funny...junho's skill is amazing!

dartstrike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc2_6I6-Ttk

(sorry for poor english)

look what i found

woo is so adorable with that fake mustache(sorry if this was posted befor)

68524063541577577913.jpg

@ xdaisiesx

@ homiann13

thank you so so so much for good news...you made my day

Guest binbon_lonton

hu hu hu... Are u sure????? Plzzz tell me that's TRUE! :(( Plzzzzz~~~~~~~

Guest ephemeral.

It'll feel like forever 'til April now.

No matter what happens, I'll support them.

And of course, wait for that little guy. <3

Guest PunchNine

Thanks for sharing the news you two,

Alot can happen between now and April like someone earlier said, so... let's all just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. (lol call me superstitious but I feel like talking about it will jinx it somehow) So let's all keep quiet and calm down until Jay's foot touches S.Korea soil. THEN we can all flip out officially. Together.

Guest pink4ever08

Are you serious?! OMG!!! I'm like shaking right now!!! Thank you so much for the good news!!! I knew he would come back!! Omg.. I have to call my sister who's in NY right now she's gonna flip out!!! YAY JAY'S COMING BACK!!!!!

Guest theblazenazn

I usually don't believe all these I heard from so and so news, but for some reason I believe you. You seem like you have no intentions of getting our hopes high or anything like that but you're truthfully telling what is real. You seem really credible too lol. I really hope so... April is so far away... Especially now that we wont see them on Music Shows til then... I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms but I'm keeping the faith for explosive April when its my birthday & Wooyoung/Jay's too.

mini gif spam..

I worry about taec sometimes lol

sexy magnae is here ..

poor wooyoung..

Guest wting89

@ xdaisiesx

@ homiann13

thk u for your upates..

though it's still early to determine if that will really happen but gauging from 2pm's open-ness about jay & publicly expressing their wish for jay's return to 2pm..

i see truth in the news..

there's no way jyp will allow 2pm to do such public announcements if they have no plans of bring him back

i believe if jyp wants to bring jay back, there is no better timing than their next comeback.

with jay's return, they will now be able to showcase their potential to the fullest.

Guest chaomaikeru

whoaa!! thts awesome then!!

i hope its true :DD

so until april ehh??

im sure fangirls can wait a lil longer for him tho :)

i made some gif from the night of tv Ent. Interview

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4036/428058...04257792d_o.gif

For some reason, I think Junho looks good in these types of head thingys. He looks gangster-like tough but brings on a cute-kind image.

ZOMG!!! This just makes me happy. Now I really can't wait until April.

Guest entermuriel

never mind. these pictures were posted before. lol.

the only difference is that i cropped them so it's only the pics

so it's not the whole thing with the writings and whatnot >.<

http://i47.tinypic.com/198mbt.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/vp86ko.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2bctjc.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2wqe34i.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2zg5eo7.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/33axeyp.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/bgr34k.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/24g5apt.jpg

credit: 2pm-online & as tagged

Guest bless_u

I dont know if this photo is posted in here, but just want to share....

that actress from God of Study and T-ara JiYeon w/ 2PM at inkigayo

4283993446_30505f6fa0_o.jpg

about Jay coming back, I hope it's true.... waiting for him...

Guest rawrritsgracex3

:o My head's telling me not to believe it so I don't get my hopes shattered, but my heart's jumping for joy.

^Ha ha. Heartbeat pun.thatwaslame;p

But seriously yay :lol: I knew it'd be 2PM again, but I was slightly getting discouraged...

@homiann13 Thanks for sharing & giving me hope:)

I'm not sure if the whole Taecyeon at FO issue is still a big deal.. Nonetheless, it'll be nice to see him back :)

And Khun's movie :o

I hope they all get a nice break and return as seven<3

Guest kayleevn

I hope this's gonna true!!! And thanks homianh13 for the info!!!

Yeah and I'm gonna imitate Junho: I'M SO EXCITED!!!! lol

Guest churvaness

OMO, I am really happy right now...

@ xdaisiesx

@ homiann13

Tnx so much for the info...

------

I don't care if these are rumors. It'll be my fault if I keep my HOPES up too high. Besides, these type of news are what I want to hear. These are what I want to believe. Whether the dates are certain or not, the most important is I know that he'll certainly be back.

Honestly, I am a little bored with 2PM right now....Don't get me wrong. I support the 6 of them. But I am on a hiatus from monitoring their activities...So, a different kind of news like this one brings to me renewed anticipation for their stages....

------

Archived