☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest mellifluous

The best stage ever, I think I'm going to cry

everything today is made for Park Jae Bum.

from the intro with the picture

to the fanchant, so wonderful, and happy.

Wish that the next performance of 2PM on Inkigayo will have 7 people onstage

agreed. the fan chants were really daebak! khottest are amazing.

and the boys did great as well(:

cant wait for them to be back in april!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM K-BITES

Going up to the #1 spot on various music shows last year, 2PM will end their promotions for their album on SBS Inkigayo on 17th January.

There are no plans for 2PM to promote the CM song ‘Tik Tok’ featuring actress Yoon EunHye released on 12th January. But the members will continue with their individual activities. TaecYeon and WooYoung will continue their MC roles on SBS Inkigayo, and TaecYeon will also be on SBS Family Outing 2 set to start filming end-January.

Member Nich Khun will also start work for his upcoming movie ‘The Shining Diploma’ in February. As for the rest of the 2PM member JunSu, JunHo and ChanSung, they will also be doing various solo activities.

JYP Entertainment said on 17th January, “Today will be last group activity for 2PM. The members will take some time to rest and they will be appearing for various solo activities.”

S: ISplus

Yeah totally!.

2Pm's best performance yet.

It's mainly due to the superb fan chants ^.^

Anyway, did anyone noticed their shirts? Instead of just watching the whole performance?

There's real people faces printed on their shirts. I'm not quite sure of what I saw, but don't you think it's similar?

I had a hard time figuring out about whose faces they are.

Nichkhun's shirt at the beginning looks as though it's Jay on it.

http://twitpic.com/yhrae

But I'm not quite sure though. What do you guys think?

Guest JAEBOO-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3RBVfZFGM

> Ohmygod <3 Im gonna miss these boys. >_>well their performance is awesome again and again.

i love the ending and when the fans chanting ;'D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFzaEesJUw

> Can anyone tell me what's the Printed Face/Picture there in their t-shirts?

And I love there ripped pants O_O so smexy. junsu stop being sexy please XD

Guest Unnursvana

I just want to share something I found on 2OD twiiter ^_^

It takes time to load but it's really worth it.

WHO IS OUR HERO?!

LOL, this is hilarious :P totally made my day, thank you so much for sharing. Someone should tell Allkpop about this.

At first I was like, what does this have to do with 2PM but then she reveals this picture of Wooyoung and I was just laying on the floor laughing like crazy ^^ LOL I wonder is anyone in 2PM has seen this.

Love the goodbye performance on Inkigayo ^^ it was so good but I am sad to see them go, and the fan-chant was beyond amazing.

Interesting farewell performances - I actually liked the styling for Tired of Waiting, with the ripped jeans and the t-shirts with dozens of safety pins stuck through photographs - although it isn't clear, I would assume the photographs are of 2pm and JYP, and all of the pins stuck in them gives it an interesting extra shade of meaning, however you want to take it...

I noticed that except for Junsu, they pretty much abandoned doing the high parts, and just left them to the autotuned voice on the recording. I kept thinking, 'if Jay were here, he could do those, or make sure everyone had the heart to get them done...'

The best thing about Heartbeat was the fan charts. Honestly, I felt that the 'Heartbeart' lacked the desperate fire of their early performances; it was as if they had made their point, they had done what they had to do and now they were done with it. They just turned their backs and walked away.

I didn't mind at all. I am tired of counting them and coming up one short. I just don't want to see them again, without Jay. Sorry if some people feel I am not a true fan, but I want the joie de vie back. I want the fun back, I want them to be happy again. There were moments, since November, when they were happy, but the moments never lasted. And overall, they are more careful, less open, more "styled."

I just hope for two big things (and there are lots of obstacles in the way of both of these things happening): 1. I want Jay back in the group. 2. I want them to have the attitude, the spirit, the joy and openness that they had before. And I'll tell you right now, I think the second wish will be even harder to achieve than the first.

Guest Soulhead

I want the joie de vie back.

Excuse me for just cut this in your post ,but i wonder why english people know this french word XD

But I agree,as much as I loved their first album (Their music is playing non-stop in my i-tunes during at least 5 hour per day ,i'm a crazy fan right ? :P ) when I think about 2PM and I listening other music I feel sad because i can enjoy freely their music ,without worry and I can jump of joice during their song...That's not the same thing for 2PM (except for Tik Tok and maybe My Color) And i often think that if I forget 2PM, it will be more easy for me because now,in 2PM's world it's only sad and dark. It's also sad because it's not a matter of Jay's return or not ,because he will be awkward and shy and Jay's return don't means happy music etc....In fact i miss the happy day ,when 2PM's image was brighter and happier.

But until their end,until the day when I will stop to listening to korean music ,I will follow them. In a certain way , their world became darker but my life became brighter. Everyday ,when I fell discouraged in my School days I always think about the fact that i will listen to their song (especially Tired Of Waiting) when i will return to my home ,and then i found the courage. It's unbelievable >_<

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

idk if this has been posted but still!!!

this caught my eye right away!!

yay omg i died at the sight of this (:

Guest rawrritsgracex3

I just want to share something I found on 2OD twiiter ^_^

It takes time to load but it's really worth it.

WHO IS OUR HERO?!

LOL, what is this for? Hehe Wooyoung is our hero ! (:<

^Yeah it was posted a page back (: But hehe yay! First for their comeback stage and now their goodbye stage:)

I love SBS ;D

http://i48.tinypic.com/6yfs3s.jpg

its just a normal pic for me ,sorry... i get nothing from it...

these 6 guys just keep on fighting for their career, n also plz just let jay be himself, be happy with his life!

ohman, i just dont understand, has anyone get the massage from JYPE,or jyp, that jay will come back?

as fans we can do nothing at all, if it works, jay should been already back earlier... cuz the hottests had tried so hard before... n already done everything we can do ...

sorry for my poor english.. ....

idk if this has been posted but still!!!

this caught my eye right away!!

http://i48.tinypic.com/6yfs3s.jpg

yay omg i died at the sight of this (:

uuuuuuh now thats kind a mysterious XD seriously its like a "secret message" lol

Guest haiphuong

Interesting farewell performances - I actually liked the styling for Tired of Waiting, with the ripped jeans and the t-shirts with dozens of safety pins stuck through photographs - although it isn't clear, I would assume the photographs are of 2pm and JYP, and all of the pins stuck in them gives it an interesting extra shade of meaning, however you want to take it...

I noticed that except for Junsu, they pretty much abandoned doing the high parts, and just left them to the autotuned voice on the recording. I kept thinking, 'if Jay were here, he could do those, or make sure everyone had the heart to get them done...'

The best thing about Heartbeat was the fan charts. Honestly, I felt that the 'Heartbeart' lacked the desperate fire of their early performances; it was as if they had made their point, they had done what they had to do and now they were done with it. They just turned their backs and walked away.

I didn't mind at all. I am tired of counting them and coming up one short. I just don't want to see them again, without Jay. Sorry if some people feel I am not a true fan, but I want the joie de vie back. I want the fun back, I want them to be happy again. There were moments, since November, when they were happy, but the moments never lasted. And overall, they are more careful, less open, more "styled."

I just hope for two big things (and there are lots of obstacles in the way of both of these things happening): 1. I want Jay back in the group. 2. I want them to have the attitude, the spirit, the joy and openness that they had before. And I'll tell you right now, I think the second wish will be even harder to achieve than the first.

I totally understand your feelings. In fact, the scariest time for me is their resting time because there might have many more rumors and news that make my heart hurt. I'm really tired of rumors. I used to think that I was stronger after all the things we passed in the difficult time but seems like it's not easy as I thought. Sometimes rumors made me panic and thanks to some possitive posts in this forums, I could balance my mind again. You may think that I'm weak but that is my true feeling. I wish I could be stronger like you guys here.

I completely agree with your opinion about "they are more careful, less open and more "styled"". If Jay comeback this year, it will be very happy to all of us who are waiting for him but it's very hard for them to be happy again. It may take them years to find the happiness and free like before but I doubt it. Time passes and they have to grow up. Would they have the same spirit, the joy and the openness like before? I don't mind how long it will take for Jay to comeback, I don't mind how long it will take for them to be happy again, I'll wait.

Guest xdaisiesx3

So guys, my cousin's girlfriend works at JYPE in NY and she just told me yesterday that when the boys make their comeback, it'll be all seven of them! Yes-- Jaebum is coming BACK! I just had to get to a nearby computer to tell this amazing news to you guys.. I am so excited! :D

Archived