☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

current time in NYC: 12AM (01/17/2010)

five hundred day anniversary!

just wanted to say how happy we are to see all of you doing so well. each & everyone of you has so much potential and great talents. even though we went through a rough time during the past few months, we're not going to lose faith.

jay, i hope we celebrate 600th day anniversary & many more all together... seven + hottests.

to the rest of 2PM members...junsu, nickhun, taecyeon, wooyoung, junho & chansung: i hope you guys rest well & be energized for another awesome year! do well on sbs inkigayo today, it's your last performance for this album. just wanted to thank you guys for pushing through and working so hard this year. Year 2009 was truly 2PM's year.

"WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? IT'S 2PM!"

20090521_2pm_3rdmnet_572-1.jpg

2PM<3

Guest entermuriel

^ ^ ^ watched that before. it's hilarious. seriously, a must watch! ^-^

2co4u48.png

2PM! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 500TH DAY!

all seven of you have reached so much so fast, you've been through so much, but that has only made you stronger.

like others have said, i wish that we will have our Leadja back by the 600th day.

you guys have impressed me so much already and i'm sure you'll keep on doing that.

love you Jaebeom, Junsu, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung.

you guys will always be my number one kpop group hehe ^_^

Guest kay01dee

WOOOT! Happy 500th Day!

I am thankful for 2PM.

I am proud of 2PM.

I am in love with 2PM.

500 days is very special, but it could be the 501th day or 777th day, and i will always be thankful for/proud of/in love with 2PM. like many have said, i hope we will see the day when 2PM is once again 7, and mark it not as a number but a day that will remain with us forever, a day that has made all the other days leading up to it worthwhile

JAEBEOMJUNSUNICHKHUNTAECYEONWOOYOUNGJUNHOCHANSUNG. LOVE&RESPECT.

Guest gdragon86

@ Shanelle

The pics are from KBS gayo performance~!!!WOO YOUNG IS SOO HAWT THeRE! Let me correct that, 2PM are soooo HOT there!~~

Dear Busan Boy is SO COOl when he's SERIOUS~~Melts noona's heart~~

Happy 500th day 2pm! I'm a new hottest and really, I'm so surprised that you guys sucked me into the fandom so quickly. I'm glad that you get to shine a lot this year! I'm hoping that we get to see you complete and with your Leadja soon! You know we love you guys! Stay strong! Fighting!

Guest mellifluous

I just want to share something I found on 2OD twiiter ^_^

It takes time to load but it's really worth it.

WHO IS OUR HERO?!

OMO. i love this. im constantly wooyoung-biased but this is awesome! loves to the hottest who did this (:

big cheers to the 500th day!!

Guest true_ddalgi

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM???

i wish i could call all of them oppas...but i can only call jay oppa, which im pretty satisfied with. i'm 3days older than taecyeon, so i'd be on friend-level with junsu, khun, and taec....and barely a noona to woo, junho and chansung.

taecyeon is my bias.....so i kinda wish he was my oppa.....but im okay with being friend-level with him age-wise. i think that's actually cute.

i think it's cool that 2pm has all ages of fans. but im also thankful that i can think of them as sexyyyyy without feeling awkward about it.

btw, im kinda late :( but, junsu !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! make the world your oyster this year :) keke

& boys............wow, i cant believe it's only the 500th day.......and you guys have already made soooooooo many strides and become THIS popular...............<3 you guys are amazing <3 jay.......i hope 2010 will be a year of happiness for you

Guest Stephy18

WOW today's goodbye stage on Inki was awesome and flawless.

SBS is so bias towards 2pm now...it literally felt like the performance lasted FOREVER..hehe..but I love it.

Oh and Hottest did the new end chant for Heartbeat like a member mentioned before...it was just plain awesome.

And at the beginning of their goodbye stage when the pd shows the recap clips, inki graphic designers did it again.

Remember in the comeback stage, they added a mysterious white box, which represents Jay. Well, they did it again. But this time very noticeable, right in the center between the 6 members pictures.

Guest cheezychunnie

100117 2PM's Taecyeon & wooyoung 'Cut' @ Popular Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx9KzGWZwbA

they did their last goodbye on inkigayo today...

they didnt win take 7 but the fan-chant is totally daebak!!

k-hottest changed it a bit as what they plan b4 and it sounded awesome and super clear...

love it..will post it once its up on youtube :)

-edit-

100117 2PM - Tired Of Waiting @ Popular Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFzaEesJUw

100117 2PM - Heartbeat @ Popular Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3RBVfZFGM

cr:bwnow4

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG Inkigayo stage is super awesome.

It's the best of good-bye stage. I like everything .

the Intro " SBS Inki staff put the space for our Leadja on the Title screen" :lol:

and the ending They never die and will come back with the better album (with my Pink-granpa) .

K-hottest chant is awesome too. Yeh Yeh

43413801.jpg

Guest heyitslyann

Inkigayo was really special!

It was so awesome. Everyone looked good especially 2pm!

Their goodbye stage was beyond amazing.

I hope the guys rest well and come back more awesome and with jay oppa!

Inkigayo's goodbye stage for 2pm was super awesome.

The fan chant was the best! I really really loved it!

I loved how there was a space left for Jay in the picture at the beginning where it said "2pm Goodbye Special". (:

Guest Soulhead

Wow fast upload ^^

I was upset because the first thing that I do this morning was to turn on my computer for watching their performance ,but it was too late and I missed the begining of tired of waiting ;__; And the streaming site became totally black at the end of heartbeat >_<

It was a good performance, not the best but it was ok !Anyway,the end of heartbeat was...cold...It was cold like if I was in antarctica in a snow storm with -40°C XD they just walked behind the scene like if they were desperate...They have an unique concept right hehe ?

Guest Sibiapple

The best stage ever, I think I'm going to cry

everything today is made for Park Jae Bum.

from the intro with the picture

to the fanchant, so wonderful, and happy.

Wish that the next performance of 2PM on Inkigayo will have 7 people onstage

Archived