☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

positive rumor to counter the negative ones, for those who are losing hope:

Spris wants all 7 members?

In the Spris behind the scenes interview, there are colorful magnets hanging on the back wall that spell out "2PM and Spris" in a crossword fashion.

Underneath it, there are magnets that spell out "6+1=7"

Is the company hinting that they want all 7 members??

CREDITS :sanakujira3rd@YOUTUBE.COM (SOURCE) ; kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY.COM

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ ^ ^ Firstly, omg! :) *happy*

I saw a comment about HOTTEST being the most "seperated" kpop fandom in some post. I had to pause for

a second because this thought never even occured to me as a possibility for some reason. And its sad because

I don't ever want to imagine it to be true but in that moment I couldnt really say that it was totally false either...

I think there are misunderstandings that occur in this thread sometimes because of mistranslations of articles,

one Hottest might be privy to more detailed info on a situation earlier than another, and a bit of culture diff that

contribute to confusion. Also, sometimes ppl write comments maybe trying to say one thing but to the reader it

comes off in a another way that doesnt sound good? I saw things like "they should put the whole jaebum thing

away for now", "shouldnt even talk about him because hes not even contributing in 1:59 promotions", "jaebum

ran away because he was a bad leader..." (<------i'll argue to death on this one because he didnt run away, and

he most def. is not a bad leader) Please don't write comments suggesting to forget Jaebum or bashing him. It

causes hurt and dissension. I think people should talk about him because we miss him.

I've also seen comments questioning the boys loyalty to Jaebum, they've forgotten him and how its betrayal, they

want all the limelight, they don't care...This is B.S. Hottests who really kno & love 2PM can see the difference before

and after Jay left. Khun is so so quiet, almost timid looking. Woo, it feels like a little spark went out where once

his mischivious playful eyes sparkled. Taec is talkative, overbursting with energy, smiles & laughter....but alittle

TOO talkative, energetic, with smiles & laughter nonstop because he's trying to keep it together for the group & fill

a void. I strongly believe they are busting their skinny *sses off to preserve what they ALL worked so hard for and to

make sure that when Jaebum comes back they are MORE POPULAR than ever. NOT BETTER, but more popular.

"THERE IS STRENGH IN NUMBERS." Because ultimatly when Jaebum comes back, it will be the strengh & power

of HOTTESTS and 2PM supporters who will shield and make 2PM invincible to anti's and any protests fall on deaf ears.

The tide of public opinion has already turned and there is great support for Jaebum's return in Korea esp, from what

i read on diff. korean portal sites, from the ent. industry. We are still a young fandom and unfortunatly right now are

experiencing growing pains at an all to early age. So lets not give up hope!

I firmly believe if you bash 1, you bash all 7. Because 2PM=7, and 7=1.

Watever the rumors, pro/non boycott, lets support & protect all the boys the best way we each can.

And each other with with understanding and tolerance.

2PM's interview with "Viral Blog."

Q: Who is the member that you’re grateful for having in your team?

Khun: Jaebum-hyung. He dances well, sings well, and does well on variety shows.

Jaebum: This is for sure, Khun.

Khun: He speaks English well, although not Korean kekeke

Jaebum: I’ve become an amazing man too?

Chansung/Junho: Khun-hyung

Chansung: Junsu-hyung (Junsu: yaaah~ of course~)

Chansung (to Jaebum): You have to dance.

Junho: Wooyoung. It’s good to have someone so talented in the team and so the feeling is good too

(The other members quietly agree.)

Junho: The other hyungs say they don’t need me.. keke

Jaebum: I need you all.

Guest Stephy18

^^ I agree with you. Although to some it seems like Hottest are not as united as other fandoms. I beg to differ. Of course there are so many hottest and so many personalities and opinions. Of course there will be disagreements. We can't all agree with everything. But I feel that when this whole fiasco broke out, Hottest were one of the most united fandoms in Kpop. If we weren't united, how could we be able to pull off all those protest, post-its, flashmobs, letters, support videos, etc and we were all coming from all parts of the world. I think Hottest are still a new fandom and through this experience, we grown a lot and I think it just made our fandom much stronger. Although sometimes are discussions are VERY HEATED...lol... I think its still good to hear each others opinions from all different types of views and talk it out to better understand each other. You can say that 2PM and Hottest have hits its bottom low. There is nothing from now on that can break us. Once our 7 guys are united. There will be nothing that can hurt our boys or hottest again because we have already been to the bottom. Its only up from now on and the remaining six have shown us that when they made their comeback. When Jay makes his comeback. 2PM WILL BE UNSTOPABLE!!!! I truly believe this in my heart and I hope Hottest can stay strong, positive, and united for the boys and for each other.

positive rumor to counter the negative ones, for those who are losing hope:

^ To add on to this, 2OD just posted a "RUMOR" of this girls account stating that the girl's unnie is a designer of Spris and that her unnie told her that Spris had signed a 7 member contract and that the prerequisite is that Jay has to be there for their Fall/Winter collections. They said that JYPE will release something in March or April. The unnie is pretty sure that Jay coming back is a sure thing.

All I have to say is to take in "ALL RUMORS" as a grain of salt. You guys can choose to believe or not believe in what ever you want. But lets just be patient and wait. I know waiting is tiring but we HOTTEST have done it for 4 months...lets just wait a little more.

[100107] TVN E News 2PM vs Big Bang in 2010

Guest lady_bug

2pm's teamwork and respect for eachother made me interested in them. Please lets not bash each other views. Thank you jjyh22 for your post. For those who may have forgotton our leadja, I just wanted to post this up to remind us why we need jay..

3 questions from 2PM's interview with "Viral Blog."

Q: If for one day you gave the spot as leader to another member, who would it be? And the reason?Jaebum: ….(out of it)

Junho: You don’t know what “Yang-do” (transfer) means??

Jaebum: But one of you guys being the leader is just so unbelievable.. keke.

It would have to be Junsu. He trained so long for 4 years with me and his skills, well…

Junho: Next, because of age

Junsu: It’s burdensome… kekekeke

Q: Then, to the other members, if you guys were to choose another leader to take over after Jaebum?Taecyeon: As long as it’s not Junsu keke

Khun: And as long as it’s not Taecyeon keke

Junho: Just have Jaebum do it~

Jaebum: Yes, only I can be the Leadja

Q: Who is the member that you’re grateful for having in your team?

Khun: Jaebum-hyung. He dances well, sings well, and does well on variety shows.

Jaebum: This is for sure, Khun.

Khun: He speaks English well, although not Korean kekeke

Jaebum: I’ve become an amazing man too?

Chansung/Junho: Khun-hyung

Chansung: Junsu-hyung (Junsu: yaaah~ of course~)

Chansung (to Jaebum): You have to dance.

Junho: Wooyoung. It’s good to have someone so talented in the team and so the feeling is good too

(The other members quietly agree.)

Junho: The other hyungs say they don’t need me.. keke

Jaebum: I need you all

Taecyeon: That morning, a lot of snow had fallen. That is why while walking, Jinwoon stepped on a rock on sprained his ankle. Jaebum-hyung put Jinwoon on his back and ran 2 kilometers in the snow.

Jinwoon: But after 50 meters, Jaebum-hyung said, “Hey, Jinwoon, get off.” (laughs)

Jokwon: And eventually he left in a car.

Seulong: Oh, really? I’ve never heard this story before.

Taecyeon: At that time, Jaebum put Jinwoon on his back and ran up the hill like crazy.

Jaebum: Jinwoon was a newly entered member. A rookie.

Jokwon: He shot “Young Hot Blood” right after coming in.

Jinwoon: I was very thankful then.

CR: 2ONEDAYFORUM, Kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY.COM

Thanks for your translation.

cr. 2pm-online

I might think too much coz it's just coincident. Their shirts were written "Against all odds" The lyrics just fit the situation.

Guest cheezychunnie

hey, anyone has the link of show which our boys meet some old ladies? I do not remember the name of the show clearly, something like School of...Our boys did that show with Boom and it's MBC programme! Thank you so much :)

And everybody, cheer up! what will be will be and remember always keep the faith..Our Jaebummie will come back soon :)

the show called idol army season 3 and that is in episode 7..

they did visit a school copying the format of another variety show called school of rock...

can u understand korean?because i've search on youtube cant find that video with english sub

most of 2PM's video uploader on youtube got suspended...this is the only one dat i can find

mebi u can try search on youtube :) this is part 4 when the boys went to the old ladies' school

before that they went for another challenge on a street :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WBs62GaFQc

Taecyeon: That morning, a lot of snow had fallen. That is why while walking, Jinwoon stepped on a rock on sprained his ankle. Jaebum-hyung put Jinwoon on his back and ran 2 kilometers in the snow.

Jinwoon: But after 50 meters, Jaebum-hyung said, “Hey, Jinwoon, get off.” (laughs)

Jokwon: And eventually he left in a car.

Seulong: Oh, really? I’ve never heard this story before.

Taecyeon: At that time, Jaebum put Jinwoon on his back and ran up the hill like crazy.

Jaebum: Jinwoon was a newly entered member. A rookie.

Jokwon: He shot “Young Hot Blood” right after coming in.

Jinwoon: I was very thankful then.

CR: 2ONEDAYFORUM

OMG!thank u so much for this..i never knew the existence of this interview

n dis is seriously show the closeness of ONEDAY..altho i never doubt their

friendship like wut i've said before... :D

owh..cant wait for today's inkigayo :)

im watching inkigayo rite now :)

OMG!!junho...dat hair :D

he's wearing specs cute!!he's doing alrite wif the mcing :)

n woo is cute as usual!

100110 2PM (junho+wooyoung+opening+take7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz0j1ZNqtAE

100110 2PM junho wooyoung mc cut 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDMyOqIpUew

100110 2PM junho wooyoung mc cut 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKe67nYrPXU

100110 2PM Junho + Wooyoung MC Cut 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK2Vm7Zmavg

100110 2PM Junho + Wooyoung MC Cut 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW8j4TFQOUE

100110 2PM Junho + Wooyoung MC Cut 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XVif7gaw7I

cr:iamkimsora4

Guest lisa_hh

hey guys..

can anyone translate or summarised what the TVN news had to say abt rivalry bw 2PM & BB in 2010..

i like both but somehow, 2PM owns my heart.. hehe..

so can anyone just summarized it here..

thanx a lot guys & remember

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~

Guest kay01dee

JUNHO & WOOYOUNG LOVE: bts pictures of their famous kiss :lol: omg, that picture with them on the table! so scandalous!

cr:sookyeong

wy_jh_100110.jpg

Guest pinkPABOsings

hey guys..

can anyone translate or summarised what the TVN news had to say abt rivalry bw 2PM & BB in 2010..

i like both but somehow, 2PM owns my heart.. hehe..

so can anyone just summarized it here..

thanx a lot guys & remember

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~

@ lisa_hh You may want to check back a few pages...because I think someone posted it just a couple of pages prior to this one. But to be honest, I could care less about what someone has to say about the comparison between 2PM and BB. It's already a known fact that Junsu is friends with two of the members of BB and I believe that both groups have a kind of respect for each other. To add to that they are two totally different groups with two totally different feels. So to compare them, to me at least, is kind of redundent.

Anyways, I just wanted to add my two cents in on the current topic of Jay's return and the many rumors circling our boys and JYPE and the things said about Hottests in general.

First off, if there is one thing I know for sure that all Hottests share, it is our want for our Leadja. Some Hottests, such as boycotters and Jay fans, are more vocal about their want of Jay to come back. Just like other Hottests, such as those who decided not to boycott, want to see 2PM continue to do well. Either way, if Jay were to come back tomorrow, all Hottests would be happy to see him where we feel he belongs. However, the reason I believe most of us are disagreeing is the simple fact that some of us really just want to see our boys push through this and stand strong together. At least, for me, that's what all their current success means. I'm not an avid boycotter, yet I'm not against the boycott it self. The Hottests that came up with the boycott have good intentions and they are simply doing what they feel will get their voices heard. I think the problem is, that there are a lot of Hottests who are clashing because of one simple fact, the fear that Jay will not be able to come back if 2PM's success reaches such a high point.

I agree with most people about the fact that JYPE as a company has been hard to trust as of late. And because of this most of us believe that if 2PM reaches "too high" a point, JYPE or more importantly, their sponsers, will feel there is no need to bring Jay back if 2PM can do well without. However, the difference between some Hottests, and others, is the simple fact that we believe that Jay still has to make the decision to come back. If he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to. Period. Of course, there is still the contract to think about. However, Park Jin Young, the man not the CEO, has already made the statement that IF Jay wants to come back, he will help him come back and return him to his rightful place as leadja. That being said, regardless of if people believe his words or not, it should still give a lot of us all the insight we need. Jay is still a person and has a right to his own choice. And, as I have said to many others numerous times before, a person can never be made to do something they don't want to do. Does this mean that I have "given in" to the "lies" that JYPE, the company, has been telling us. Not at all. This means, I'm following my own heart and have my own opinion on the matter. That is where I think a lot of Hottests are clashing. We all have our own insights and feelings about the matter which leads most of us to disagreements and that in turn leads to a break in the Fandom. However, do I think we're falling apart. No I don't. Because, if you go anywhere, such as Youtube, and look at anything 2PM related. All the fans are saying the same thing. "I miss Jay." "Jay come back." "I can't wait until he returns." "Jay, I'll never get tired of waiting."I just think, that as individuals, with our own minds, we're simply disagreeing. Which is fine.

Now on to the subject of Jay's return.

I've been really surprised lately how so many people are coming out and starting to speak up on the matter of Jay and 2PM. And I find it ironic, that after all the awards they won for their success BEFORE the Jay Conspiracy hit, everyone is starting to realize for the first time how strong of a bond those 7 young men had and still have. The boys, all seven of them, were severly hurt, that's quite obvious. But they didn't stop, they didn't break down. They simply found a way to keep going and move forward. And I think they are doing so well, not just because they're talented and not just because of the controversy. I think they're doing it for Jay, just like I think Jay has pulled through, not only for himself, but because of them. I don't think we'd hear such things from Jay's friends and family, like he's working on his dancing, and learning piano, and working on his singing, if Jay wasn't trying to be stronger, as an artist then he had when he'd started out. I think, if/when Jay decides to come back and if/when JYPE agrees to bring him back, Jay is doing everything he can to be sure that if/when he does come back he won't drag his friends down. I think he's trying to better himself because he wants to be the best for his members if/when he returns. At the same time, just like we see the boys smiling and laughing and enjoying each other, I feel that Jay found a way to prosper because of his friends, his family, and dancing. He's we the people he loves, learning to live again, doing what he loves to do, and enjoying the life of being a "normal" person. So, just because we see the other members smiling again, that does not mean they've left the memory of Jay behind. It just means they learned to lean on the people they trusted for support just like Jay did. And because of that, I think if/when Jay comes back, they will be able to go that much farther and be that much stronger then they were before. And even if Jay doesnt return, I think the fact that they were able to build and grow from this experience will help them be much stronger as a group and as individuals. And if all seven of them can continue on and find some way to smile, I think that's all anyone can really ask for.

Edit

ROFL!!!! OH MY WORD. Jang Wooyoung what are you doing to Junho. LOL.

I bet those two had a hard time looking at each other for days after that. ROFL!

To Lady_bug

thanks u so much for your post...it means so much to me ...

recently i have fetl tired and confused because of the post about 2pm's disbandment and Jaebeom's return...

but now i feel at peace...it makes my day...

Guest 0oyokisuo0

has this been shared??

so thanks to ymginete i got to read this :) the bold parts i had already knew. well wasn’t it obvious anyway?

“Today, I saw the video of a 7-membered Heartbeat.

( This video was shown to me by an acquaintance I know that works for their company [JYPE]. You will not be able to find it anywhere as it was shown to me through his cell phone. I told him that I was a fan of 2PM and showed it. He refused to send it. The reason I’m explaining this is in case people try to find the particular video. )

The song itself was entirely sung by JYP at the time.

The choreography is exactly the same as now. In the chorus, Wooyoung’s part is actually Jaebum’s.

The ‘Listen to my heartbeat’ was danced by Jaebum.

It amazed me that the choreography was exactly the same as now except there was no pyramid part.

The last couple parts were a bit different and Jaebum did the ending.

The whole time I was watching, my heart was beating fast and I was shaking. I can’t explain the feeling in words.

I did hear that the controversy exploded after the completed recordings. I had no idea that he had already practiced the choreography to this extent.

I wondered… what happened to him when he was working so hard for his first album.

It’s upsetting to know that Jaebum had to let go of everything he worked for.

And for Wooyoung to take over Jaebum’s part… how much pressure must he have felt?

There were a lot of thoughts running through my head as I watched it.

This post will be deleted at 11PM in case troubles arise.

I know you’re all curious of the 7-membered Heartbeat dance with Jaebum.

It was the epitome of 2PM…”

Guest theblazenazn

As 2PM boys are mostly on their break now, so all we can find are some gossips and hearsays. We do not hold liability of these news, it's your call to believe or you can just skip these parts if you are a kind of person who doesn't want to know too much personal information of the boys :)

Credit : Lisa and Cassina@2pm-online.com

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Junsu who went back to his hometown, Daegu was seen visiting his old school and eating at a shop in front of his school. While he was eating, some fans recognized him so he just stopped eating and took off.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Junho who went back to his home in Ilsan was seen at JYP concert with a girl (some says she's Junho's sister). At the concert, Park Jin Young sang Again & Again with autotune sound. Jin Young said "the owner of the song is also here in this concert."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Rumour has it that Nichkhun and Minjae (manager) went to ski last Friday.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ While Wooyoung was in his hometown Busan, fan reported that Wooyoung visited his teachers at his old school and spent some quality time with his friends. He went to the CD shop and handling out some autographs as we reported earlier and he bought a snowglobe too. ^^

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Taecyeon is still in the States. We have heard that some fans saw him off and gave him a hand cream. However, that fan was trying to apply cream on Taec's hands and Taec who was dumbfound let her do so :). It was also reported that Taec bought Shiseido Eye Cream and Rasberry Wine at the airport!

Taec's news is really funny. I can actually picture him letting the fan do that. I wouldnt have stop there, I would have tried to give a massage and see if he would let me do so too. He bought cosmetic eye cream, If its not for his mom, then he's so metrosexual LOL.

lol @ Junsu taking off, he must be scared of crazy fan girls.

well last post today, bye bye

Taec&Jay <3

Guest tikamicizia

lol!! lucky fansss. i wanna touch taec's hand too. hahaha.. and eye creamm!! well he's kinda need that,, for crows feet in the corner of his eyes.. hahaha just kidding..

junho is beyond cuuuuuute today!!! love him in glasses!!

i wonder if the taek beast will visit jae while he's in the states ^^

sweet sweet reunion

so i used to post here everyday during the summer and i forgot why i stopped ):

but here i am again!

hmmm i went through some of my old posts and it made me fall in love with the boys again

miss and love jae

waiting for his return like all of you...

Guest chocolateanh

[ HD ] 2PM - Getting Tired of Waiting ( Jan.10.10 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fbBGGTpvAg

cr:hdmuzic2nd

thank you cheezychunnie for the information that you gave me on your previous post!! I cannot understand Korean ( still on the way to study it but I find it so difficult TT.TT ),I have tried to find some eng sub from youtube but there's not one..but doesn't matter, I am downloading it from 2oneday!! Thank you so much for the source <3

And their Tired of waiting today is AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!! too hotttttt :rolleyes: they looks freaking-incredibly-hot in black

@theblazenazn LOL at Taec, If I were there, I would try to apply cream on his hands tooooo :P

I am always a silent reader, but today after watching their Tired of waiting performance and reading all your comments, I think I should say my own thinking about it.

Firstly, for me, I have belief 100 percent that Jay will come back. Not only because I am Jay- biased but also I think JYP will not waste such a talent like him. Like someone said on previous post, that mistake is NOT too big to destroy one's career and passion. Plus, the past is the past. He made that comments when he's still a child and first time come to Korea. Nobody is perfect and you cannot judge anybody who he is just by some comments he made several years ago. He's changed so much since the first time he arrived Korean. All of us know Jay's personalities now. And I think Korean people knows that also. Time's the matter now... all we can do now is waiting patiently and try to not believe any negative rumours. You know, if Jay will not come back ( and I believe that will never happend ), he will tell us by himself. Jay is a caring and sweet person so he will not let his fans hurt so much. it's his personaliy...you guys know that, right? Jay is NOT a run-away leader, he just take a rest, heal his heart, preparing his mind, and will COME BACK soon and show us the bestest!!

Secondly, for those comments about the boys are forgetting Jay...oh no, please do not even thinking that way. If we are fans and we are hurt when Jay's far away then the 7 boys are BROTHERS!! they are hurt even more because they cannot cry all days, screamming * Jay come back please*, or doing some projects to bring Jay back like us. All they can do is showing their bestest performance to make their leadja proud..and to comfort us- their beloved Hottests. The other boys have to smile to make us feel happier and heal our breaking hearts a little bit. I do not understand why some ppl can say that they are forgetting Jay when you see them smiling these days?? it's ridiculous..remember when they are at MAMA, all the boys cried and you- their hottests was SO WORRY about them. I kept reading those comments like " dont cry, jay will be back" or something like that. and now, the 6 boys SMILE because of you guys, to make you guys do not worry about them and some ppl said they are forgetting Jay..no way...I personally think besides Jay, our 6 guys are those who be hurt most.

All I want to say here is...always keep the faith, Hottests. If you do not give up on Jay, he will definitely never give up on you. He will be back soon, and 2pm is forever 7. love and respect!

Archived