☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

GETTING AWAY FROM ALL THESE CRAZINESS HERE IS SUMTHING TO SHOW THAT

THEY LOVE EACH OTHER N THINKING OF EACH OTHER EVEN DURING THEIR VACATION

♥♥♥ Junsu's message to Chansung #2

Credit: Kor-Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com and very much thanks to Nong Bo for the info

Today Junsu also left message to Chansung saying...

대구냄새직이네ㅋㅋ (도롱뇽형아 김준수)

The scent of Daegu is awesome keke (Salamander bro Kim Junsu)

sice,2moro will be baby woo ang-ang n mr.ESSITED in action as inkigayo mc

i will post up some woo-junho love :)

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen3.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen3.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen3.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen3.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen3v.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen3s.jpg

78440219.jpg

94665348.jpg

cr:daum

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chimeraspunk

HAS PEACE RETURNED YET ON THIS THREAD?

mien its a freaking chaos here.

omg people are being so judgmental towards the members.. what about the fame getting to their heads, them forgetting jay.. what we know is only restricted to what the media presents! who knows what goes behind all those news, rumours, etc. And u can't expect the boys to keep rebelling against jype, tts just immature. i think the boys must have been assured of jay coming back someday, thats why they're WAITING.. LIKE US.

and id like to thank kabler too, for your reassuring words. theres finally some light at the end of the tunnel.. february :D

and silence, you're a total troll-mania. i wish there was a way i could block u from this thread and stop antagonizing people who are all patiently waiting. i don't know what u gain from doing all this crap.. people in this thread are not gonna believe you anymore no matter how bold ur sentences are.

Guest fattie8701

omg. wtf.

i think everyone shld just chillax and stop commenting so much abt this issue. I seriously think everyone shld just wait and listen to what would happen rather than commenting. It's like, negative, positive and irrelevantive, The best way to solve everything is to WAIT AND HEAR WHAT JYP AND JAY would say later.

So lets all stop giving those nasty comments. And I doubt fans asked Jay to commit suidie. That's a lil way too over.

sweetie where have u been?? when the incident broke out there was a suicide petition out with over 3000 signatures for jaybum!!

p.s

STOP FEEDING TROLLS!!

AND

1) Please if your a first timer here, try not to offend people by talking utter gibberish!!

2) If you cannot phrase your words to sound less like a Monkey, then i suggest you please stay out of this thread. None of us want Edward in here pissed!

Guest Seraphic_Gin

guys I think if we think someone in this thread is stating things that are not appropriate then we should just ignore them and report them. They are looking for a fight..but lets not give it to them. I just don't get why certain people wants to make negative comments all the time--maybe it will be true but maybe it wont but why bring it up when they know that it will make some of the fans upset? I don't understand...all I can do is click that report button on the side. :)

WE ARE SO MUCH SIMILAR THAN DIFFERENT.

I'm not a frequent poster here, but I do agree with the point that you just said. I think we can all just put it to rest -- just to be fair to those who are trying to cope up with the fact that Jay isn't with 2PM YET. But from the love I see in Twitter and all the mass tweets,it's heartwarming. A good atmosphere, I wish that would happen here as well - especially on tough times such as this. We should support each other, not fight against.

Anyhow, for all those who posted some updates on the boys on their vacation. I really love it! Especially that look on Wooyoung's face with his friends - classic. ;) Loving the fact that they all send there updates amidst being away from ther rest of the members.

Guest JiAhUiis

@fattie8701

Oopps! Ok, I'm super sorry. Forgive me. It was my 2cents comment. And if it came out the wrong way, then i aplogize. I did try though. Hmmm.

Anyway, I just can't stand how things turn out this way and then everyone is trashing at everyone. I doubt that's what music is for know. It's like supposedly to be peace and harmony. Not the other way round. I see the arguements and all. Since when did 2PM fans became enemies and all. Correct me if I'm wrong. But when 2PM was a whole, did fans have such huge arguements? It's like back stabbing!

Guest mirandy

Just to clarify something that people seem to have misunderstood:

- Jaebeom leaving 2PM should never be called "running away" because first, it's a decision influenced by many factors and second, it's also for the sake of 2PM image that he had to leave

- 1:59 album is actually selling like hot cake despite KHottests' boycott attempt because first, thanks to Jay scandal, many more people know about 2PM and start to listen to them and second, backlash against boycott attempts lead to increased sales from the non-boycotting Hottests (I know some Hottest who went out and bought 5 copies of the album just to spit on the boycotters). Therefore, in a way, Jay helped made 2PM skyrocket to stardom and they are now nearly the status of household name.

- 2PM is not losing their charm. They are just adjusting to popular taste. This happens a lot to idol groups. They started out with good songs, but the more famous the become, the more "mainstream" their music and image became. SNSD, Big Bang, DBSG, Shinee are all in the same situation. That is how the world of idol groups work. If you are too awesome for the mass, you lose the competition.

- someone said comparing Jay's leave to a family member's death. I know it's blasphemy but would you rather have that family member back or would you rather move on? I am sure the 2PM boys more than welcome Jaebeom back, if fans do not make things more complicated for them.

Peace everyone more peace. and civilised discussion.

PS:

Can everybody stop talking about Silence? That will trigger the troll.

Guest paiboi

Hey paiboi! thanks for the vid..just wanna ask u if u know the link to the vid where AOM won a BBoy competition? I was on hiatus for quite sometime and i didn't get to see the vid..could u send me the link pretty please if u know..thanks!

I'm not sure if it's this one or not you can check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9ETSPneC-M

It's a final round with R.M./R.S.C. and they won.

Btw, to Kabler, you are our hero!

Yeah, I've always believed Jay will be back and one reason is because of your post earlier in this thread.

Seriously, I see no reason that JYPE will let Jay out of the group. He's like a big goldmine now, hehe.

So I've always believed jype will get him back.

And I have seen the old posts of silence already. She's the one who said 6pm would promote only one song and we see they are promoting this tire of waiting now.

You guys can check what she posted in the past. They are almost all turn out to be only rumors.

About nichkhun & Taec, fighting!

I know nichkhun gets bashed recently and I don't know if he knows about it or not but he does seem down and quieter.

I think he purposly avoid to be in the front and avoid any much attention these days too.

I want the dorky nichkhun back, seriously.

Be remember nichkhun, your true fans are still sticking with you. Be tough man.

About Taec, since I'm very sure Jay'll be back, I'm so fine with the family outing.

Well, I'm fine with yoona too.

I'm an old fan. I stick with 2pm since the hotblood days. During those days that 2pm was not this popular, I could see snsd fans are one of the nicest fans to our 2pm boys.

I think because they are paranoid with the anti fans in those days and found that hottests were nice to their girls, they were then nice to us back. Even the fanboys were quite nice to our boys. So I hope we'll still be the nice fans like in the past.

Guest phucbui7718

I hope we people shoulds top feeding Silence, he created so many unreal rumors and tried to separated, or created fanwars amongst hottests. If i'm not wrong last time he/she posted something like: "2PM will not promote the second song in their album, and Junsu will go solo,etc..." and all that craps, but yes, 2PM + JYPE proved that he's a obvious troll, who either trying to get attention from soft-hearted hottests that easily fall into these absurd rumors from him... or upsetting hottests, making them worry for nothing but irrelevant rumors...

We just ignore him, that's the best way to have positivity in this thread. Not that i hate you Silence, but all your posts here brought up negative feelings for hottests, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IS THAT 99% OF YOUR RUMORS WERE PROVEN WRONG, and I"m still looking for that 1% of truthfulness from you.

------

On another side note, Thanks Kabler, I always enjoy reading your posts, how professional and critical thinker you are :D.

*back in lurking mode* ;).

Guest kayleevn

Ok so it's time for peace right?

I started posting comment here not too long ago after a long time being a silent reader. But everytime this thread is in war, I tried not to post anything but reading. Everybody has their own opinions and you can't make them think in the same way as you. We all love the boys. So just keep faith and patiently wait. We're not JYP, not 2PM or Jay, we don't know what's really hapening and can't decide anything on the situation. But I think there some positive signs these days, so ppl pls calm down!!!

And @ kabler : thank you for your encouraging comments over the past few days. We don't know what you're saying is true or not, but it brings hope to all the members here and lighten up the bad mood, isn't it a good thing? hehe

I want to post some pics to lighten up the mood, but it's midnight in my area and I'm soooo sleepy lol!!!

And one more thing, AOM facebook fanpage is fun!!! Jay's friends are really cute. Check it out and u'll know!!!

Guest fattie8701

@fattie8701

Oopps! Ok, I'm super sorry. Forgive me. It was my 2cents comment. And if it came out the wrong way, then i aplogize. I did try though. Hmmm.

Anyway, I just can't stand how things turn out this way and then everyone is trashing at everyone. I doubt that's what music is for know. It's like supposedly to be peace and harmony. Not the other way round. I see the arguements and all. Since when did 2PM fans became enemies and all. Correct me if I'm wrong. But when 2PM was a whole, did fans have such huge arguements? It's like back stabbing!

lol its ok, everything under 'p.s stop feeding trolls' was not directed at you, it was a general comment. But yah, people are just anxious and worried about Jaebeom thats all. Thats why the thread is in a state of Chaos again, its like they waited like they said they would but still nothing. So they panic and some people realising that decide to add salt to peoples wounds, to see how much bigger the wounds can get.

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

In case anyone is feeling let down by all this rubbish right now, I just want us to stay cool and think through the questions I am listing. Once you have answered them, I believe we will all gain some rationality to the subject:

Long time since I wrote here but I can't stay quiet.

First thank u Kabler for giving us so much hope to be honest I really believe what u say and I was positive all those rumors were rubbish because they started again right now when Hottest and netizens are anticipating Jaebum's return.

And for the Hottest we need to stick to our believes and not let all this mean rumors and haters that post here get to us.

We know in our hearts that he's coming back we shouldn't argue now more than ever we need to support the boys like Kabler said this year is going to be 2PM year I bet my life on it.

Let's just wait until February and until that moment comes we should just cheer eatch other. :lol:

Thank u sooo much Kabler, I was about to cry while reading ur latest post!

keke, honestly, i don give a damn of negative posts at all...

but Hey! @Silence I have questions...why u always have to make ur font bold? ..To attract people attention? To make hottests feel down?

and are you really 2pm fan? who actually is your favorite member?

Guest maeboosexpot

He you all!

I'm Melissa and I'm new to soompi.

And I'm a HUGE 2PM AND JAEBEOMMIE fan.

Lol, lets talk about them sometime.

Guest JiAhUiis

@ fattie8701

thank god for that. I almost wanted to cry for being such a noobie. Sorry.

Ok, zip up on this already. I shall just spaz on 2PM instead(:

*silence-ticide* SPRAY and SHOO!

Just to clarify something that people seem to have misunderstood:

- 1:59 album is actually selling like hot cake despite KHottests' boycott attempt because first, thanks to Jay scandal, many more people know about 2PM and start to listen to them and second, backlash against boycott attempts lead to increased sales from the non-boycotting Hottests (I know some Hottest who went out and bought 5 copies of the album just to spit on the boycotters). Therefore, in a way, Jay helped made 2PM skyrocket to stardom and they are now nearly the status of household name.

Sorry to cut your post.

I don't have the last results... But If they sold just a little more than 30 000 as some poeple who reported it some weeks ago, it means that compared to Again & Again (64 000 copies) which was 5th in the top of the singles sold this year, they did not sell as much as you think. It means they sold 50% of Again & Again.

Second, compared to Super Junior who sold more than 110 000 copies and they have the album the most sold this year, what 2PM sold is nothing.

Third, the Hottests who buy 5 copies are not enough compared to the thousand of K-Hottests who boycotted (this is so... unknown, its not like if this was a huge movment or something).The Hottests who don't boycott and the poeple interested are enough to make 2PM popular. It's what I think.

And I think that they are losing their charms... your aguments didn't convince me (no offense ^^).

Sorry I don't remember who is teh one who posted Woo & Junho pics but thank you xD

100109074106637789.jpg

Doojoon, Junho, Junsu =)

Guest mirandy

Sorry to cut your post.

I don't have the last results... But If they sold just a little more than 30 000 as some poeple who reported it some weeks ago, it means that compared to Again & Again (64 000 copies) which was 5th in the top of the singles sold this year, they did not sell as much as you think. It means they sold 50% of Again & Again.

Second, compared to Super Junior who sold more than 110 000 copies and they have the album the most sold this year, what 2PM sold is nothing.

Third, the Hottests who buy 5 copies are not enough compared to the thousand of K-Hottests who boycotted (this is so... unknown, its not like if this was a huge movment or something).The Hottests who don't boycott and the poeple interested are enough to make 2PM popular. It's what I think.

And I think that they are losing their charms... your aguments didn't convince me (no offense ^^).

Sorry I don't remember who is teh one who posted Woo & Junho pics but thank you xD

I have three arguments against your argument:

- Again&Again was released 8 months ago and it sells 64000 (according to your source) while 1:59PM was released 2 months ago and it already sold at least 30000 (according to your source) and that number is still increasing. According to this source

http://seoulbeats.com/2010/01/100-best-sel...ms-of-09-maybe/

, 1:59PM is actually among the 20 top selling albums of 2009, even though it was released the latest.

- Super Junior debuted three years ago and has a larger fanbase. And SM artists in general sell more than artists from other companies. Also, Super Junior released 3 versions of their albums and their Korean fans would collect ALL three versions. Plus their album was released at the beginning of 2009, which is 12 months ago.

- As for the matter of 2PM losing their charms, I don't know why you are not convinced because you didn't state your reasons. But I wish people would tone down on the whole "2PM is acrobatic and energetic performers...." because I think it seriously hinders the group's development as a whole. No group is limited to only one concept, especially idol groups. Therefore, I would appreciate it if the fans can tone down their overt demand for "energetic performances" Look how many concepts other idol groups have gone through and 2PM is still stuck here with acrobatics which is so 2009. This is 2010, there should be something new brought to the table, and if fans cannot accept the new things 2PM brings to the table, those fans can move on to other fresher groups. That's my recommendation, no offence to anyone.

welcome to 2PM thread all new posters :)

and again Kabler thank you so much for sharing the info and your positive view about the situation. I feel lots better after reading your post.. :D keep the faith everyone!

About 2PM members, I dont think any 2PM members will ever forget Jay.. he's not only their leader, but he's also their brother. I will never doubt their brotherly love and bond because I know it's true and the boys are very honest and genuine to one another. That's one of the reasons why I become Hottest. If fans who probably just know Jay for like 2 years still believe in Jay, love him and will always wait for his return, imagine how much the boys, who have known, trained and lived with him for like 3-5 yrs, love each other and are longing to have him back? and how hard for the boys be to continue working without him?

Frankly, I also don't feel the same while watching their perfs anymore... may be Ive been following them since Hot blood days so Im kinda used to 2PM with 7 members. and I feel like the boys performed more energetically and better with Jay with all 7 members who complements each other. I mean they're good now but not the best. However, I still admire their effort and dedication as artists. They've worked twice harder to not disappoint the fans and to not let down 2PM. I think it must be hard for them too ^^'

to lighten up the mood and show how caring and leader-like he is.. :D leadja is so nice lol

mommyjay.gif

(I dont remember where I got this pic from so credit to whoever made this gif. sorry ^^;)

edit: I dont know why I feel like crying seeing this pic.... miss him so much! glad to see his smile again :D stay healthy jay <3

1263053180.jpg

(dont know if I could share this but I got it from bestiz ^_^)

and Kim Po Peep xD

a00226754b48af7c817fe.jpg

a00226754b48b43dcf5d0.jpg

how could you not like this guy? :) <3

ahahahaaha1.gif

<3

789d.gif

Dont mess with magnae when he's hungry lol

1250167843090808scssocs.gif

cutie

e00878374a8d70e417488.jpg

dork

a00249774b4038c094886.gif

so cute <3

a00186004b2dddac8b01f.gif

Woo baby ^^

a00184884b2be2b3bccea.gif

a00249774b48781bd457c.gif

:D

f00988474b33edab2fa56.gif

haha

a00237284b48c744c6ec3.gif

xDD

f00998794b25ac169663c.jpg

He's soo adorable!

eb8884eb8488eca1b4eb829.gif

I just wanna do the ET with him xD I love his smile

09080906.jpg

KhunJay anyone? =)

f00988474b213e629c30e.gif

or JayChan? hehe

hyungx.png

gorgeous smile

junn.gif

why so cute Khunnie?

kuni3.jpg

and because I miss Jjit-jay xD

leadja2.png

Magnae looks so sexy

omomi3.jpg

awkward much? TaecBeom lol

taecjayawkward.gif

lucky fan

ghe060.gif

some fanart. Jay in Heartbeat =)

ec9eacebb680ebafb82.jpg

cr: as tagged, bestiz

Guest icecube.

At least some JaebumPM fans will probably be happy :P Always bringing down 6PM etc These guys don't deserve to continue their activity without Jay ,right ?

This. was so unnecessary.

Like I said before, it's not like I hate the rest of the 6 members. I love them. My favorite members are actually Wooyoung, Khun, Chansung, and Jay. That doesn't mean I'm Jay-biased or a Jay fan that only cares for his well being. And about those instant fame news and forgetting to mention Jay and stuff in thank you speeches, that's just what the KHottests are talking about and I get shot down for being a Jay fan and not like the other 6? Okay .. wow .. I thought it was only the KHottests that were split and that IHottests were still driven together and united but guess not .. and like someone said before, I don't think ANYONE has the right to conclude who has the right to be or not be a fan and hold opinions. period.

BTW, this actor guy was on Star Golden Bell and he was asked if the rumor of him liking guys as in a literal way was true, the actor guy was like "Yeah kind of. I just think Taec from 2pm has a really hot body and I know how hard it is to work out like that so I admire him for it." That was kind of sweet.<3

Archived