☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest luv_uj

^^^ THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST.

They are funny.

Cha Cha's now deciding to go to Korea for teaching English and training B Boy. Good??? I wonder ????

Edit: He's scared me at the end of clip by his glance <33

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joeyng

OK... For those who are missing Jay, you want to know if he's fine or not, how he is doing now?

This is the very recent vid of his freinds in AOM.

Chacha & chico, Jay's friends have just uploaded this vid for like an hour ago.

They thank Jay's fans who make the sticker for AOM too.

Their friends in the background are so funny

Let's enjoy Jay's friends here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3beQ0RuIuo&feature=sub

P.S. I think Chico is cute >.< do you guys think so?

Hey paiboi! thanks for the vid..just wanna ask u if u know the link to the vid where AOM won a BBoy competition? I was on hiatus for quite sometime and i didn't get to see the vid..could u send me the link pretty please if u know..thanks!

gawd so many fights here.

ok I'm just gonna sit back and watch you guys fight with each other because no matter how much you fight, nothing is gonna change.

JYPE and Korean Hottests are the ones who will decide how things go down. What will we accomplish with all these verbal fights here?????

for gawd's sake just stop all these "this person changed that person changed this person will not come back that person cares about career more than friends blah blah blah I mean seriously does any of us know 2PM members PERSONALLY? I cannot even decide what is best for my own family members, how can I decide that it's best for 2PM members to be like this or like that?

People should know that we are helpless, we cannot do anything about it. Just please stop fighting and wait for everything to unfold.

If it is announced officially that Jay will not come back, we can then be negative and fighting and splitting the fanclub all we want.

But nothing is known as of now so why all the fights and separating fanclub???

People calm down and go listen to some 2PM's song to cool your head please.

Something fun to calm everyone down:

also this thing popped up in my Youtube page"

2PM DON'T KNOW YOU MIGHT COME BACK FANMEETING

perfect vocal, Khun focus

Guest hanashi

Hi this is my first post here.. because I'm normally (always..lol) a silent reader..I'm big 2PM fan, but I can't speak english that well..I'm Hungarian kkk. sorry for my english ><

@silence457

Then it's good for you, that you know these things, I guess. But please, you want more war in this thread? Nothing is confirmed.. until Jay says with his own mouth, that he wont come back. But I think.. he'll be back.. we just have to wait for him patiently. But it's my 2 cents haha.

love & respect.

@paiboi

Thanks for the video ^^ They're Jay's friends for sure haha XD They're funny : D

Anyway..I'm waiting for Inkigayo.. because I want to see Junho MCing w/ Udong.. I think it will be interesting.. I'm so excited :D

Guest dawnded

Hey, people!

Maybe it's not a right time for me to post this thing up but I want to change the mood in this thread.

To SILENCE457, just wait & see Jay will be back or not. The deadline will be in April. If he doesn't, he doesn't then.

But I am very confident He will come back! Let's see.

OK... For those who are missing Jay, you want to know if he's fine or not, how he is doing now?

Because he has wonderful friends, I'm not so worried. And YAY!! AOM facebook page! hahaha...Be a fan! I know some people are all like, 'You only like AOM and bboy because of Jay' on youtube...but honestly I don't see anything wrong with that, I'm sure the AOM crew are more than happy that more people are watching and taking notice of them. Just you know, NO SPAZZING on video comments boxes.

I hate to say this but I secretly watch more AOM videos than 2PM videos these days. NOT THAT I DON'T LOVE OUR BOYS ANYMORE (*dodges angry fan slams*) But you know....I really feel like I'm on vacation away from 2PM for a little while, because everytime I watch something new I feel an alien pinch in my fangirl heart. I am trying to be happy for their success now, but that doesn't make that Jay-less alien pinch go away. So I'm laying off the fangirl hype for a while.

So yeah, I am Jay-biased like that. And I don't give a crap whether that's right or wrong. I seriously think nobody here deserves to be told what being a fan should not do or what is the correct way to love and support the boys. Just cause THERE AIN'T. So while I'm here speaking my mind, I may as well take all angry fan slams in a single blow. HERE GOES --- Yes, I'm jealous that jjit-Taec is now AS HOT AS Jay. I'm jealous that people are laughing at JunK and not Jay (because Jay always does the darnest things). I'm jealous that Woo/Taec are now the hottest members amongst female celebrities. I'm jealous... HAHAHAH I love you Park Jaebeom!

Oh well, all in good fun alright? I go to 2PM forums once in a while now to relive my passion for the boys and this is one really hyped out forum...and I really think it's not a bad thing at all. So ya know, we are like these over-protective parents, we've watched them since they were learning how to walk and now we're holding on to our boys real tight -- we get worried when they grow up too fast; we get worried when they start going out with girls; we get worried if fame ever gets to their head. But that doesn't mean we don't love them right? I know I still do.

We talk about not judging the boys over-critically. At the same time, I think we should also stop judging each other over-critically. I don't know anyone here personally, but I'll send all of you a hug for your broken fangirl hearts just because we all know how painful this is for everyone. -pats-

And because I really love him so much. I believe and hope that DA BOY WILL COME BACK LIKE DAT. So fly even in a cardbox, our baby (ps. i forgot where I got this gif from so if you own it pls don't hate me for stealin' it and I love you):

mmbwxsjpg.gif

Guest churvaness

With these rumors coming out, the best that we can do is to hold on to what we want to believe and WAIT PATIENTLY.....

Everything changes. Everyone changes. Nothing is final until it has happened already. Plans are plans. Plans are responses to current situations, AND they are also the pro-acts to answer a problem before it even arises.....

There will always be another side of the coin. Plan A will always have Plan B trailing after it.

JYPE knows the consequences of it's actions.....

I hate to say this but I secretly watch more AOM videos than 2PM videos these days. NOT THAT I DON'T LOVE OUR BOYS ANYMORE (*dodges angry fan slams*) But you know....I really feel like I'm on vacation away from 2PM for a little while, because everytime I watch something new I feel an alien pinch in my fangirl heart. I am trying to be happy for their success now, but that doesn't make that Jay-less alien pinch go away. So I'm laying off the fangirl hype for a while.

So yeah, I am Jay-biased like that. And I don't give a crap whether that's right or wrong. I seriously think nobody here deserves to be told what being a fan should not do or what is the correct way to love and support the boys. Just cause THERE AIN'T. So while I'm here speaking my mind, I may as well take all angry fan slams in a single blow. HERE GOES --- Yes, I'm jealous that jjit-Taec is now AS HOT AS Jay. I'm jealous that people are laughing at JunK and not Jay (because Jay always does the darnest things). I'm jealous that Woo/Taec are now the hottest members amongst female celebrities. I'm jealous... HAHAHAH I love you Park Jaebeom!

sorry to cut your post but I am absolutely feeling this too....

I rarely watch 2Pm's performances anymore......I still respect the 6 members effort and am still amazed with their hard work but now compared to my feelings before.....I feel dull watching them, I'm like 'tired' and so I am on a hiatus in terms of watching their vids....

Guest lisa_hh

my last post for today~~

maybe this is a sign guys..

JYPE doesnt want the boys to go on variety cuz Jay is not here..

so, if one of them are already on variety show, does that mean it's a sign for jaybeom's return??

i mean seriously, u guys always thinks that JYPE broke their promise, but what if , what if he didnt broke his promise at all?? He just trying to give us a hint at JAYBEOM'S return..

i mean seriously, JYP is a man of his word, look at what happen to WG & Rain,, they're superstar..

i doubt that jyp broke his promise, what do u think?

Rate: Thumb up 0 Thumb down

Guest hugsNkisses722

here are some of my collection of mr Ok's pictures.

to lighten up the atmosphere a lil bit keke

some really old picture of him

tumblr_kseqwaex471qa0tjeo1_400.jpg

tumblr_kot6s868Ju1qa0tjeo1_400.jpg

tumblr_kp5ogo5EVV1qa0tjeo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ks8gicecwX1qa0tjeo1_500.png

tumblr_krux6xzRvM1qa0tjeo1_250.jpg

tumblr_kpavbhaj7C1qa0tjeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ks8ghtW1CC1qa0tjeo1_500.png

ahaha i can't help but post this picture, because it's funny that even junsu can't resist his huge chest XDD

tumblr_kpfbo1oedY1qa0tjeo1_500.jpg

i hope you guys enjoyed these picture !

love and respect, we're on the same boat, please don't say anything that will hurt each other please :)

we should support each other like how we support our boys!

Guest JAEBOO-

If you have nothing to do with this thread, please leave silently. If jay doesn't come back then he will not. Don't make a fuss about 2PM that will disband, because I always believed that 2PM will be together again plus, I think you're just trying to catch people attention and you want to be that so famous, ah ? Sorry, but I think all the stuffs you post are just ridicolously stupid. I just can't stand reading your comment without responding. just stfu, if you don't want this thread, and as I see, 2PM is a fail product? THEN WHAT ARE YOU? A demented trash can? Psh, just shut up your mouth please. If they are, they shouldn't be having a full schedule.

Guest tikamicizia

Hey, people!

Maybe it's not a right time for me to post this thing up but I want to change the mood in this thread.

To SILENCE457, just wait & see Jay will be back or not. The deadline will be in April. If he doesn't, he doesn't then.

waaaaaaaaa thxxx for postingggggggggg!!!! jay is so talented!!! and his friends are so niceeee.. I'm touched,, and thank youu mina kwon!! such an amazing artist.. kekeke I had no idea she was the one who made ok cat background.... I assume jay already know about her.. ahhhh what a beautiful friendship between hottest jay and aom. lol *a lil bit exaggerating*

Guest uh-ohxev

Hey, people!

Thank you for posting! ^^ Yes, I think Chico is cute too! kkkkk

I'm very happy seeing how nice Jaebums friends back home are. Not that I was doubting it or anything... but, it's nice to see! :) I want to be friends with them too.. they seem like fun! LOL

Hottests let's keep the faith! Don't let ANY rumors bring our hopes down. Hold on to all of our hope, and think with only positivity... negative thoughts will lead to a negative life. So, let's start 2010 with happiness and positivity... even when it's hard, let's keep our hope and wait for our leadja!

I remembered a quote by Junho today, and it seems very fitting... so I will post it here again:

"2PM Family. Jay, Chansung, Khun, Wooyoung, Taek, Junsu. Whenever we are running and one of us falls behind, we always carry them on our back." - Lee Junho

1 of them has fallen... Jaebum... but, even so... they are having to keep on running without him, even though they don't want to. Sad isn't it? Can you imagine how our boys must feel after Jaebums leave? That is why we have to keep fighting for our leadja! So, they can carry him on their back again! :)

HOTTESTS & ALL 7 MEMBERS OF 2PM... FIGHTING~

to SILENCE457 i think you're being so selfish and inconsiderate. A lot of ppl in this thread are Jay fans and me included and we're trying to be positive that he will return to 2pm soon but with your constant rambling in this thread saying that he will not and create a commotion is totally unacceptable. We know that the decision of his return is totally up to JYPE so there no need to write such a scarsastic post. By reading your post, a lot of ppl are offended. I know this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion but bcoz this issue is quite a sensitive one to discuss it here. This thread already been closed for so many times now and it is best if we keep discussing something that is positive. Lets continue to support 2pm and i mean 7 members not 6pm.

p/s- I promise myself not to post in this thread ever again but after reading silence posts, i can no longer lurk...sigh...Love and respect everyone!

Because he has wonderful friends, I'm not so worried. And YAY!! AOM facebook page! hahaha...Be a fan! I know some people are all like, 'You only like AOM and bboy because of Jay' on youtube...but honestly I don't see anything wrong with that, I'm sure the AOM crew are more than happy that more people are watching and taking notice of them. Just you know, NO SPAZZING on video comments boxes.

So yeah, I am Jay-biased like that. And I don't give a crap whether that's right or wrong. I seriously think nobody here deserves to be told what being a fan should not do or what is the correct way to love and support the boys. Just cause THERE AIN'T.So while I'm here speaking my mind, I may as well take all angry fan slams in a single blow. HERE GOES --- Yes, I'm jealous that jjit-Taec is now AS HOT AS Jay. I'm jealous that people are laughing at JunK and not Jay (because Jay always does the darnest things). I'm jealous that Woo/Taec are now the hottest members amongst female celebrities. I'm jealous... HAHAHAH I love you Park Jaebeom!

Oh well, all in good fun alright? I go to 2PM forums once in a while now to relive my passion for the boys and this is one really hyped out forum...and I really think it's not a bad thing at all. So ya know, we are like these over-protective parents, we've watched them since they were learning how to walk and now we're holding on to our boys real tight -- we get worried when they grow up too fast; we get worried when they start going out with girls; we get worried if fame ever gets to their head. But that doesn't mean we don't love them right? I know I still do.

We talk about not judging the boys over-critically. At the same time, I think we should also stop judging each other over-critically. I don't know anyone here personally, but I'll send all of you a hug for your broken fangirl hearts just because we all know how painful this is for everyone. -pats-

And because I really love him so much. I believe and hope that DA BOY WILL COME BACK LIKE DAT. So fly even in a cardbox, our baby (ps. i forgot where I got this gif from so if you own it pls don't hate me for stealin' it and I love you):

200vu.jpg

b8f01.jpg

the best jump ever

76328692.jpg

In case anyone is feeling let down by all this rubbish right now, I just want us to stay cool and think through the questions I am listing. Once you have answered them, I believe we will all gain some rationality to the subject:

1) Did Jay kill anyone from JYP's family, a dog, his maid, or his mum?

2) Was his crime so huge that it cannot be explained away that a 'death' sentence on his career is a definite must

3) Did Jay perhaps steal JYP's stash of dduk or did something to this producer who has faced many setbacks and backstabs in his entire career with other proteges to cause him to single out jaebum and HATE him so much that he needs to plot his revenge against a 22 year old kid at the expense of his profit margins.(remember that bad blood ran deep when him and Rain parted. Where are they now?)

We're actually dealing with smart people here, people who are so good in what they do that they have single-handedly taken a homegrown company and brought its fame international.

I really hope this is my last statement on this subject till end Feb. The new album is not what everyone expects and Jay will be back likely by Feb. All those spotting rumours of this JYPE staff and she said, he said. Just wanted you guys to know that in our entertainment world, we also deal with underhand methods used by rival companies called corporate espionage. It doesn't really spell like a mission impossible movie but its normal practise for rival companies to go into forums and fan sites to spy on the sentiments at hand and do their best to create dessension in order to bring trouble-- a case of lessening of power for one to create a window of opportunity for another. I am sure many of you have heard this term that the entertainment business is the dirtiest trade in the world. Just want to reinforce that we don't get this reputation for what we do without rhyme nor reason.

One other thing, for 2PM to disband within the next 3-5 years is harder than asking the weather not to snow in Dec. If you only had any idea the number of offers coming in for the boys worldwide at the moment, you cannot even imagine the plans that the company has in stall for them. The knowledge I have on them probably occupies the tip of the iceberg. This will be the year of 2PM, possibly next year and year after and I am telling you this as an industry insider.

Keep the faith, dump out the rubbish. The truth will all be clear way too soon. Companies don't answer to fans on a whim because they work on timelines. Theres a time for everything and the key to understanding how our business works is patience.

This whole thing is playing out like a slippery slope fallacy. Stop, think and always remember the grounds to why he left, the circumstance then, the circumstance now and apply rationality to his supposed "crime" before coming up with ludicrous acceptance of the garbage supposedly on how JYPE is against JAY. Why would there be an overhwleming need for the company to "finish" him when the tide has clearly turned.

His return is the most anticipated news of 2010, do you honestly think JYPE is going to let go of the biggest headline to make entertainment news this year and the possibility to milk that news to the hilt just because he is PMS-ing?

Peace out!

Guest churvaness

In case anyone is feeling let down by all this rubbish right now, I just want us to stay cool and think through the questions I am listing. Once you have answered them, I believe we will all gain some rationality to the subject:

1) Did Jay kill anyone from JYP's family, a dog, his maid, or his mum?

2) Was his crime so huge that it cannot be explained away that a 'death' sentence on his career is a definite must

3) Did Jay perhaps steal JYP's stash of dduk or this producer who has faced many setbacks and backstabs in his entire career possibly owns a heart smaller than a fist that that he would rather lose money than to take Jay back? (remember that bad blood ran deep when him and Rain parted. Where are they now?)

We're actually dealing with smart people here, people who are so good in what they do that they have single-handedly taken a homegrown company and brought its fame international.

I really hope this is my last statement on this subject till end Feb. The new album is not what everyone expects and Jay will be back likely by Feb. All those spotting rumours of this JYPE staff and she said, he said. Just wanted you guys to know that in our entertainment world, we also deal with underhand methods used by rival companies called corporate espionage. It doesn't really spell like a mission impossible movie but its normal practise for rival companies to go into forums and fan sites to spy on the sentiments at hand and do their best to create dessension in order to bring trouble-- a case of lessening of power for one to create a window of opportunity for another. I am sure many of you have heard this term that the entertainment business is the dirtiest trade in the world. Just want to reinforce that we don't get this reputation for what we do without rhyme nor reason.

One other thing, for 2PM to disband within the next 3-5 years is harder than asking the weather not to snow in Dec. If you only had any idea the number of offers coming in for the boys worldwide at the moment, you cannot even imagine the plans that the company has in stall for them. The knowledge I have on them probably occupies the tip of the iceberg. This will be the year of 2PM, possibly next year and year after and I am telling you this as an industry insider.

Keep the faith, dump out the rubbish. The truth will all be clear way too soon. Companies don't answer to fans on a whim because they work on timelines. Theres a time for everything and the key to understanding how our business works is patience.

This whole thing is playing out like a slippery slope fallacy. Stop, think and always remember the grounds to why he left, the circumstance then, the circumstance now and apply rationality to his supposed "crime" before coming up with ludicrous suggestions on his punishment on behalf of JYPE.

I LOVE U!...kekeke...I trust your words...Negativism won't bring Jay back...I'll believe in what I want to...

Thank U so much.....

---- ----

I am wondering what type of album, this new one will be....a different genre perhaps (will it be hip-hop? rock? etc) or will it include english songs???? If Jay is that needed in this album then it must have something to do with what JAy is really good at....hmmmmmmm

Guest Fae_Min

firstly, sorry for cutting you post..

Kabler!! i was hoping your post would miraculously comes up among all these mess..

THANK YOU SOO MUCH for lightening up the mood and keeping my flame of hope burning!!

Yeah.. now to think of it, it really doesn't makes sense since Jay's 'crime' is not homicide or something big [well, to me of coz]..

thanks for clearing up my mind..

I don't know why I keep nodding my head while reading throughout your post..

and it's strange for me to xcelly listen to you to keep the faith.. maybe becoz you are one of the poster that really makes sense in your post..

thank you soo much :) *smile broadly*

_________

yeah, i think all we need to do now is to hold on to what we believe in and wait..

trust me, i know it's been tiring to wait and wait but i think that's the only thing we can do right now..

I've been going thru a bad day.. and sorry if any of my words offend anyone.. i didn't mean it..

LOVE&RESPECT

Let's keep the torch of our hope BURNING é hottest!!! :)

EDIT: v

LOL.. I'm sooo ess-sited.. i bet he will too.. just please JUNHO baby, don't talk too fast..

suddenly i remember during Idol Army when he get to MC and suddenly he went "YA!!!" XD ROFLMAO

Guest cheezychunnie

OMG!!!KABLER thank u sooo much..

i was really down juz now reading comment from one poster of this thread

thanx again..

dat's wut i have been telling myself lately,stay positive..

anyway,cant wait for 2moro inkigayo..

junho as mc..

who's ESSITED??

:D

Guest hugsNkisses722

Kabler,

you have no idea how much your post meant to me!

Thank you soooooooo much for bringing out of the darkness when *someone* tries to pull us down :D

People, you've all saw what Kabler wrote, so just scr*w those people with negative thinking and lets put the broad smile back on our faces!

because leadja is COMING BACK!

why must april be so far. (here i am complaining that its far but then i don't want it to be april yet since i don't wanna turn another year old. lol!)

EVERYONE HERE CALM DOWN!

no statement yet. so we don't know. virtue can be a pinkberry sometimes but patient is always the key! k girls!

sorry to cut your post but I am absolutely feeling this too....

I rarely watch 2Pm's performances anymore......I still respect the 6 members effort and am still amazed with their hard work but now compared to my feelings before.....I feel dull watching them, I'm like 'tired' and so I am on a hiatus in terms of watching their vids....

both of your post relate to my feelings towards 2pm too!

i rarely watch any of our 6 boys performing..

i missed on a lot of full "heartbeat" performances cause i just fast forward to the end to see who will "die" or

some sort of new dead scene. hehe!

and missed out on few "tired of waiting" performances and never watched any of their new advertisement.

hmmpp.

and to ease all our minds..

tumblr_kvsmxf3n3g1qzmtklo1_500.png

^ i miss this.

tumblr_kvqk1tTveF1qzmtklo1_500.png

^specially him

crd:jaebumyum

@KABLER

thank you so much!!

Archived