☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest badtzmarujung

Does anyone know why 2PM wasn't performing at MuCore today? D: Thanks! :)

They don't perform in this week because Teac go to U.S. For Visa-thing. and the rest go to their home town.

Khun play the movie only Chansong still be at dorm.

--------------------------------------------

I read a lot of comment about this situation . I know many hottests be confuse for the thing that happen (News , Rumors etc.)

But I believe in our boys.

Every performance they show I see the shadow of Jay. They never forget their Leadja.

For the people who say they forget Please think about every pictures every word every moment from the beginning until now .

Sorry for my poor English .

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetVisions

Shoot me a third time but KHottest are so upset because after the KBS Gayo Daejun, they were kind of disappointed cuz they wanted the members to really thank Jay when they got the award cuz it was for AAA not Heartbeat and Jay was there too with them but they mentioned everyone EXCEPT Jay and KHottest were hoping that this would be the chance for 2pm to show everyone that they were in fact still waiting and weren't scared of JYP because JYP's presence during that time made them cower away .. And fans at the concert said that Taec said "This is for you Jay" because fans began shouting "Park Jaebum" instead because the members didn't ....

So, they have to thank Jay in a certain time frame now? How dare they thank a close friend of theirs in their own way. They have to do a certain way that the fans would like. And let's just forget about the many times before they thanked Jay during every award they received for "Heartbeat" (that Jay wasn't even apart of), leaving Jay's part in during performances, in the album, cyworlds, fancafes....

Bringing the other members down is not going to bring Jay back. I'm disappointed. I feel for the guys because they have to deal with this. What's next? The tears that the guys cried when Jay was mentioned during the MAMA's were fake and calculated? I'm all for remembering Jay and having the hope that he would come back, but why do you feel the need to bash the other members and call them big-headed? It hurts to see.

Alot of people want to see a 7-member 2PM, not just individuals who were fans in the HotBlood era, so please stop with the generalizations.

Jay coming back to 2PM is a harder decision then most of you would like to brush it off as. Once he comes back, the comments he made will come up again and I'm sure he's going to be expected to make a public statement along with issuing another apology again. And having to perform in front of people who might hate your guts probably doesn't make it any easier.

As a reminder since people seem to conveniently forget this, Jay took his shirt off completely at least on two different occasions along with a little ab tease many times during his rap in"10 Points". But now that the other guys are only half-way doing it, it's bad and the complaint for them showing their talent more has suddenly risen on here. Some of the other guys showed a little skin when Jay was in the group too so they are not trying to replace Jay. (I like to think that Jay's contribution to the group was much more than that.) Remember the 20's Choice performance? And I remember Chansung and Junho doing it before on a summer festival.

Since I've heard of English-speaking artists visiting this forum, I sincerely hope the guys don't come on here. They deserve much better than this. If it hurts me this much, then I can't imagine how it feels for those seven.

Keep positive

LOVE&RESPECT

(including towards Jay, Junsu, Nich, Taec, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung)

Guest badtzmarujung

Taec is the most popular than khun in korea.

I want to know ? :P

sorry my bad english.

Yes for now. Teac is the most popular in the group. ;) (Last year Jay&Khun are the most popular)

For the next time I don't know who will be the most popular

But I'm glad to see them success. :lol:

Guest theblazenazn

Taec is the most popular than khun in korea.

I want to know ? :P

sorry my bad english.

Popularity is like an ice cube in your hand, you have it but it will melt. Khun and Jay was most popular last year but things constantly change. I'll say it again, I hope for 2PM to more popular and successful as a whole, but I hope they will be strong enough not to let fame change their nature which we all love. Taec's popularity will continue to explode once Family Outing 2 airs, he will probably be the new face of the group. Whether its a good or bad thing, who knows? Since he's returning to variety shows and it's a done deal whether I like it or not, I hope all the other members will return too. I hope they can do a group variety show like Wild Bunny once again.

Edit: How crazy would it be to see solo debuts from them until April comes around? Can you imagine Junsu, Junho, Wooyoung, or Chansung doing solo songs while Khun & taec are busy filming? like Park Bom, Sandara, and CL&Minzy from 2NE1? I wouldnt doubt it, its possible.

Guest binbon_lonton

I'm not happy that Taec got casted in Family Outing because of what this represents!

I don't know if you guys heard about the rumours posted on a famous korean gossip blog...

The korean blogger posted that since Jay's scandal happened, JYPE never had plans to bring him back and that they would tell fans that they would be protecting Jay and preparing for his comeback when in fact they would be just moving on and trying to make fans accept that 2PM will now be a 6 members group and that Jay is the one that doesn't want to comeback.

All the things that were written in the post became true: Jay leaving 2PM (not long after JYPE said that he would continue as 2PM member), 2PM having CF scheduled (when JYPE told fans that they didn't had anything scheduled for the 6 members), 2PM releasing a album with the concept of 1:59 (while JYPE tried to make fans be anxious for the new album by creating hype and false hopes to fans that Jay might comeback to the album promotions), JYPE removing Jay's vocals from the new songs and replacing with the vocals of the other 6 members (when JYPE said that they wouldn't remove Jay's vocals), One of the 2PM members becoming regular on a popular variety show (when JYPE said that 2PM would be away from variety shows in respect to Jay)...

This article with all this info was posted way before all of this happened!

So when I heard about this news of Taec being regular member in Family Outing, I realized all the rumours became true.

This is really scary!!!!!

The latest rumour that has been posted was of an account of hottest with some people related to JYPE. They heard these people related to JYPE commenting about Jay's situation. People related to JYPE said Jay's situation has already been decided and that JYPE staff was yelling at the 6 members because they were bringing the past (asking about Jay) and that the JYPE staff was being mean with Khun and calling him 'foreigner' because they were angry that he has been keeping a social network site (don't know exactly what it is). And for this reason, Khun has been very sad lately and that's why he hasn't been allowed to talk a lot on interviews and on the winning speeches at awards cerimony because they're afraid that Khun mention Jay.

Normally I would think that a rumour like this^ was just drama created by fans, but after the first rumour became true, i'm starting to believe in these bad rumours about JYPE and I'm starting to belive that JYPE has no intention to bring Jay back, they want us to believe that Jay isn't back because he doesn't want to comeback, when in fact, it's JYPE's decision to not bring him back.

I think fans should keep supporting Jay as much as they can! After 2PM(6PM version) became active again, some fans have been slowly forgeting Jay and thinking 'poor 6 members, fans only think about Jay, we need to support them'... but Hottest...if you want to support the 6 members you need to support Jay because the 6 members will only be 100% happy when Jay is back to 2PM!

PS: Why is JYPE helping SM ent promote their girl-group? Is JYP and Lee Soo Man buddies, now? JYPE is allowing SM ent use 2PM as SNSD's promotional tool. I have nothing against SNSD like some might think, I just think it's very unfair with Wonder Girls that are working so hard in USA while koreans fans are slowing moving to other fandoms. SM ent never helped JYPE. Using SNSD won't help 2PM at all, in fact it'll just be bad for 2PM because Hottest will be angry and there will be a lot of bad press for 2PM involving more scandals. So why is JYPE betraying their own girl group and helping SM ent with something that won't be good for 2PM?

2PM should be using their popularity to remind koreans about Wonder Girls, to promote them while they are in USA. Wonder Girls used their popularity to help promote 2PM, now should be 2PM's time to use their popularity to help the Wonder Girls when they are not in Korea.

------

Exactly! We love all members and if any one of them suffer because of injustice, we, fans have to stand up for them and support them. If what happened to Jay, had happened to other member instead, we would act the same way.

I totally agree with you!!!

We're all waiting till April... and if there is no JAY in the new album, we'll act! ( i mean boycott)

So, they have to thank Jay in a certain time frame now? How dare they thank a close friend of theirs in their own way. They have to do a certain way that the fans would like. And let's just forget about the many times before they thanked Jay during every award they received for "Heartbeat" (that Jay wasn't even apart of), leaving Jay's part in during performances, in the album, cyworlds, fancafes....

Bringing the other members down is not going to bring Jay back. I'm disappointed. I feel for the guys because they have to deal with this. What's next? The tears that the guys cried when Jay was mentioned during the MAMA's were fake and calculated? I'm all for remembering Jay and having the hope that he would come back, but why do you feel the need to bash the other members and call them big-headed? It hurts to see.

Alot of people want to see a 7-member 2PM, not just individuals who were fans in the HotBlood era, so please stop with the generalizations.

Jay coming back to 2PM is a harder decision then most of you would like to brush it off as. Once he comes back, the comments he made will come up again and I'm sure he's going to be expected to make a public statement along with issuing another apology again. And having to perform in front of people who might hate your guts probably doesn't make it any easier.

As a reminder since people seem to conveniently forget this, Jay took his shirt off completely at least on two different occasions along with a little ab tease many times during his rap in"10 Points". But now that the other guys are only half-way doing it, it's bad and the complaint for them showing their talent more has suddenly risen on here. Some of the other guys showed a little skin when Jay was in the group too so they are not trying to replace Jay. (I like to think that Jay's contribution to the group was much more than that.) Remember the 20's Choice performance? And I remember Chansung and Junho doing it before on a summer festival.

Since I've heard of English-speaking artists visiting this forum, I sincerely hope the guys don't come on here. They deserve much better than this. If it hurts me this much, then I can't imagine how it feels for those seven.

Keep positive

LOVE&RESPECT

(including towards Jay, Junsu, Nich, Taec, Wooyoung, Junho and Wooyoung)

I've been trying so hard to stay away from this thread, trying to hold myself back from making a comment on this issue. But then I find this. This right here saves me from ranting out my frustration. It's everything I want to say and more. Well said. I applaud you.

Normally I would think that a rumour like this^ was just drama created by fans, but after the first rumour became true, i'm starting to believe in these bad rumours about JYPE and I'm starting to belive that JYPE has no intention to bring Jay back, they want us to believe that Jay isn't back because he doesn't want to comeback, when in fact, it's JYPE's decision to not bring him back.

True Indeed! Especially, Jay's rumors are coming up with Taec's appearance on FO2. When one of them become true, I become tremble. :wacko: I feel like I'm revolving around two different sides of the coin. :blink: When I saw one side, I was like, "Of course, Jay will come back soon. There is no way he can leave his dongsengs and Hottests. There is no way JYPE let him go." ;) However, when I was in front of the other side, "Can Jay able to come back? Can he make it? Now the rumors are coming true. Many people are trying to brush Jay's image from 2PM." :mellow: I really want to take only one side firmly and never let it go. I hope I can soon. :(

I'm not following 2PM since their Hot Blood Days. I didn't even show my interest who is 2PM even when Jay's controversy arise. The one who makes 2PM interesting is Khun. I saw him on YSMM and like "Oh, he is from 2PM. Then I will try," and become Hottest. But the one who makes me fall in love with 2PM is not Khun, it's Jay. :) His vocal in Only You makes me melt. ;) So, for me, he is like the whole 24 hours. The reason why I keep supporting 1:59PM is because I think Jay wants us to do this and I believe Jay will come back soon. :rolleyes: Without the hope of Jay coming back, there is no way I spend most of my time on them. <_<

For Khun's problem, I don't think that's true. If Jay is their pearl, Khun may probably be diamond, or may be gold. Beside, I still believe the bond between 7 remains strong. However, if JYPE staff really do that to Khun (I believe the boys, but not the staff. KHottests are experiencing their rudeness), I will disgust when I saw that word JYP(E). :angry: Or, should we go to the Security Council to report that discrimination? :P

Guest silence457

I TOLD YOU GUYS ALREADY DIDN'T I?

IT IS CONFIRMED THAT JAEBEOM IS NOT GONNA COME BACK. EVER. EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DECIDED OVER AT JYPE. WHY WASTE TIME DEBATING ON WHETHER TO SUPPORT 6PM OR 2PM?

PLUS I HAVE SOME MORE INFO FOR YOU.

2PM IS GONNA DISBAND SOON. JYPE IS JUST MILKING THEM FOR ALL THEIR WORTH NOW WHILE INVESTING IN OTHER TRAINEES TO DEBUT ANOTHER BOYBAND / SOLO SINGER POSSIBLY IN LATE 2011.

TENTATIVE PLAN:

- KHUN GOES INTO ACTING. HE ALSO PROMOTES IN THAILAND.

- JUNSU, JUNHO AND WOOYOUNG MAY BE PUT IN A PROJECT GROUP.

- CHANSUNG MAY BE ALLOWED TO ACT IN A DRAMA

- TAEC WILL DO MC AND RANDOM FEATURES IN JYPE'S ARTISTS' SONGS.

THIS FANDOM IS SO FUNNY, PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTED AT EACH OTHER. I THINK A SEPERATE THREAD FOR 6PM IS NECESSARY.

Guest Soulhead

2PM IS GONNA DISBAND SOON

At least some JaebumPM fans will probably be happy :P Always bringing down 6PM etc These guys don't deserve to continue their activity without Jay ,right ?

But I seriously think that you have to stop to post depressing and totally fake news about 2PM.It's just ridiculous.Do you want to beat 2oneday for posting everytime fake news ? (it always funny to remember the ''flower boys'' new concept that 2PM was supposed to have for their heartbeat promotion ^^). Ah this thread is just like a war.We're probably the most separated fanbase in the world XD

Guest runawayu

At least some JaebumPM fans will probably be happy :P Always bringing down 6PM etc These guys don't deserve to continue their activity without Jay ,right ?

Okay, i know it is wrong, but i actually burst out laughing reading this.

I love you for this comment <3 kekeke

I think that some hottests need to know that no Hottests are hating the boys. I just think that NO ONE can be sure the boys want Jay more than album sales or album sales more than Jay... Personnaly, I would never privilege money...

But there is a thing I want to clear up : It seems that 2PM didn't sell as you may think. The majority of K-Hottests helped by some I-Hottess (and when I say the "majority" it means amongst 80% of Hottests registered in the official fan club = 160 000 persons) prevent this album from being a real hit (or I don't know how to say...). If there are still ~30 000 copies sold.

But It didn't prevent the group from being so popular as you know it now.

As I've read the last rumors... I just think about him.

100109115658423189.jpg

100109115907760863.gif

10010911483578399.jpg

Well, I think that the ton was calm until now.

Please, could you stop this?

Thanks.

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

]At least some JaebumPM fans will probably be happy :P Always bringing down 6PM etc These guys don't deserve to continue their activity without Jay ,right ?

I rarely reply to this thread but the bolded part is absolutely ridiculous.

Guest Soulhead

I rarely reply to this thread but the bolded part is absolutely ridiculous.

Eh,I think you have misunderstood , it was ironic >__>

Guest cheezychunnie

Ah this thread is just like a war.We're probably the most separated fanbase in the world XD

i know right??..i register on soompi for 2PM after i decided not to be only a lurker

in this thread..i updated news for 2PM fellow-fans coz i believe they deserved more

love..and i love the atmosphere back then when everyone fan-girling over

every member regardless who their fave member is..

i remember 'woo mania' n i join in n also unofficial campaign of 'love junsu more'..

ahh..miss those days sooo much....

nowadays,im worried to come here coz im sooo scared over the arguments we have..

everyone seems to hate each other..i used to be one of those before this thread closed,

when Jay decide to leave coz i was mad confused at that time...

BUT i changed my attitude when this thread re-open coz i think dat it is ridiculous to do so..

so i changed my mind keep my positive mind over everything...

love&respect>>>we need to do that here...

sorry for my crappy english

to>>tikamicizia:thanx! :D

to silence457 BECAUSE 2PM IS A FAIL PRODUCT ?????

if u call getting awards,appear on CF n conquering music show is a fail product,

i eally dunno what consider as a success product to u..

Guest lisa_hh

I TOLD YOU GUYS ALREADY DIDN'T I?

IT IS CONFIRMED THAT JAEBEOM IS NOT GONNA COME BACK. EVER. EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DECIDED OVER AT JYPE. WHY WASTE TIME DEBATING ON WHETHER TO SUPPORT 6PM OR 2PM?

PLUS I HAVE SOME MORE INFO FOR YOU.

2PM IS GONNA DISBAND SOON. JYPE IS JUST MILKING THEM FOR ALL THEIR WORTH NOW WHILE INVESTING IN OTHER TRAINEES TO DEBUT ANOTHER BOYBAND / SOLO SINGER POSSIBLY IN LATE 2011.

TENTATIVE PLAN:

- KHUN GOES INTO ACTING. HE ALSO PROMOTES IN THAILAND.

- JUNSU, JUNHO AND WOOYOUNG MAY BE PUT IN A PROJECT GROUP.

- CHANSUNG MAY BE ALLOWED TO ACT IN A DRAMA

- TAEC WILL DO MC AND RANDOM FEATURES IN JYPE'S ARTISTS' SONGS.

THIS FANDOM IS SO FUNNY, PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTED AT EACH OTHER. I THINK A SEPERATE THREAD FOR 6PM IS NECESSARY.

i mean seriously

just be silent..

just dont talk abt 2pm breaking up seriously, i nvr ever thought abt it , and i dont even think thats going to happen..

after all those rough training at hot blood and 2++ years of training, theyre doing that seriously..??

if they did that, they are the stupidest human beings on earth..

anyways, Silence is A KILLER, i'm not going to say anything more...

peace.out.. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~

Guest tikamicizia

cheezychunnie,, I know u contribute a lot in this thread. pls stay strong and keep posting in soompi,, kekekee we need rational and calm ppl like you to keep this thread's sanity......

yes sometimes I got so worked up in the arguments,, right now we don't know who's right who's wrong. everyone is just assuming,, so i think we should think more before posting the arguments.. we can't make all of hottests agree with one conclusion, we can't say u're right, u're wrong,, soo againn love and respectt!!

and we know hottests want the best for our boys,, even though we believe in different things but we hope for one thing, right???? so let's take all the opinions positively and more open-minded

Guest silence457

i mean seriously

just be silent..

just dont talk abt 2pm breaking up seriously, i nvr ever thought abt it , and i dont even think thats going to happen..

after all those rough training at hot blood and 2++ years of training, theyre doing that seriously..??

if they did that, they are the stupidest human beings on earth..

anyways, Silence is A KILLER, i'm not going to say anything more...

peace.out.. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~

THE 2PM MEMBERS HAVE NO SAY IN THIS. JYPE IS THE ONE WHO DECIDES EVERYTHING. WELL UNLESS 2PM MEMBERS DECIDE TO BE LIKE JAECHUNSU OF DBSG AND SUE JYPE.

AND BEFORE ANYONE CONCLUDES THAT I POST FAKE NEWS (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, SOULHEAD), MAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD CHECK IF THE NEWS I POSTED IN THIS THREAD SO FAR WAS TRUE OR FALSE.

ANYWAY, MY POINT IS THAT EVERY SINGLE HOTTEST, WHETHER YOU SUPPORT 6PM OR 2PM, SHOULD BE PREPARED TO SEE 2PM DISBAND, BECAUSE 2PM IS A FAIL PRODUCT NOW FOR JYPE, WHETHER JAY COMES BACK OR NOT, AND BASICALLY JYPE NEEDS A FRESH NEW FACE (GROUP OR SOLO SINGER) TO REPLACE 2PM. THAT'S IT. NO MORE ARGUMENT, ENJOY 2PM WHILE YOU CAN

EDIT: IT'S NOT RUMOR IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE v v v

Guest uh-ohxev

I agree with being the most "seperated" fandom. And it kills me... ever since Jaebum left, everyone split up and took their own side. It never use to be this way... I miss the old days when none of this crap ever happened. It was such a fun fandom... now it's the most depressing. Why can't we all be 1? Why fight and argue and be rude to each other? We're all going through the same thing, so why treat each other like enemies... I don't think our boys would like seeing that. It's like if someone shares their opinion, someone comes to attack them. If you don't agree with someone, then just DISCUSS it... but, I am so sick of seeing so many fights on this thread. And, ever since the scandal... our fandom has been this way. For the sake of our boys, let's be NICE to each other. You don't have to agree with someone, but do not BASH someone for thinking a certain way when they are just expressing their OPINIONS. And stop trying to tell people what makes them a true fan or not. You aren't the one to determine that.

Anyways, silence457, honestly.. I see all of your posts here and you have nothing positive to say. Why? It seems like you're just trolling and trying to upset Hottests. You don't even state your sources. Stop making up rumors and stirring trouble in this thread. We're all going through alot with Jaebums leave, and I don't appreciate you coming in here with rumors from God knows where, with no reliable source.

And, I found this quite inappropriate "At least some JaebumPM fans will probably be happy" ... why is it so bad that some fans care A LOT about Jaebums leave? I'm not saying that everyone else DOESN'T care about Jaebum, but why is it so bad for them to feel strongly about Jaebums leave? I definitely understand what you're saying, because I also think we should support all the boys... but, you shouldn't say that. Nobody here is "JaebumPM" they are "2PM" and aren't use to "1:59"... while I agree, that we should support all the boys... they don't have any bad intentions with saying they can't imagine 2PM without Jay. And I completely understand, as a fan since their debut. I've followed these boys since they made their debut and as a fan, I will continue to support them.

But, I DO have trouble imagining 2PM without Jaebum as a permanent thing... the thought of it can bring me to tears. Because the group I fell in love with was 7. And Jaebum is 2PMs heart... he was the triple threat, the one who created a fun atmosphere... Now, if they do end up being 6, will I support them? YES. But, I will have a lot of trouble watching interviews, shows, etc. knowing that their is someone missing. That doesn't mean I don't care about the boys... heck, God knows Jay isn't even my "favorite" (I hate that word, since I care about all the boys equally).. Khun is my bias. Especially, for those who had Jay as their favorite... it's even harder for them because Jay is probably their main interest, and now he's gone... so, it'll be hard especially on them. If I'm being completely honest.. I think if they do end up becoming "1:59" I'm going to struggle alot with being a fan... because like I said, watching interviews and such knowing that their is that 1 empty spot... that kills me. And actually, now that I'm thinking of it... my eyes are getting teary. So, stop judging other fans. We should all stand together through this. NOBODY is this so called "JaebumPM" some people just can't get use to 1:59, ok? There is nothing wrong with that, since most of us fell in love with 7. You may not agree with their way of thinking, but we're all fans... so stop judging each other. Just because you think another way, doesn't make you a "better" fan. We all have our own definitions for that.

And the reason, I feel so strongly about Jaebums "case" is because what happened was INJUSTICE. It was unjust.... a poor innocent kid came to a foreign country.. worked his richard simmons off for 4 years... gave up 4 YEARS of his life, and his dream came crumbling in 4 days. THAT IS NOT RIGHT. And that is why I continue to support and fight for Jaebum, and wish for his return. I will do anything possible as a fan to get him back... however, if he truly wanted to stay in Seattle.. I'll support him. Though, I'll be sad... his happiness is most important. But, I think we all have doubts that he'd give up something he worked so hard for, that quickly. That is why I continue to wait for our leadja.

LOVE&RESPECT EVERYONE. And just keep the faith. 2PM (yes, including Jaebum!) fighting! I love you guys. Himnae...

Guest paiboi

Hey, people!

Maybe it's not a right time for me to post this thing up but I want to change the mood in this thread.

To SILENCE457, just wait & see Jay will be back or not. The deadline will be in April. If he doesn't, he doesn't then.

But I am very confident He will come back! Let's see.

OK... For those who are missing Jay, you want to know if he's fine or not, how he is doing now?

This is the very recent vid of his freinds in AOM.

Chacha & chico, Jay's friends have just uploaded this vid for like an hour ago.

They thank Jay's fans who make the sticker for AOM too.

Their friends in the background are so funny

Let's enjoy Jay's friends here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3beQ0RuIuo&feature=sub

P.S. I think Chico is cute >.< do you guys think so?

Archived