☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, may I join the chat? I'm totally new to soompi but being 2pm's fan for 3 months. My favorite member is Jay, Taec and JunHo :wub:

Sorry for my bad english first, but I want to share some of my thought. I think 2pm-without-Jay has stay away from varity show is not because of the PDs or JYP or anyone else but their own guilt. It remind me of how Sohee replaced Hyuna position when Hyuna left and suddenly became unexpectant famous. Sohee also grew quiet like Wooyoung for a long time. But look at her now, she has moved on and be bright again. About Hyuna, she restarted successful with 4minute and even go solo yesterday. Somehow I feel that maybe Hottest should let Jay go. It's not easy for Jay to left the group and then regroup. What's about his self-esteem? Of course I want Jay to be back with 2pm, but if it'll never happen, I would hope that JYP can debut him as a solo artist in the future with a new image, maybe more mature?

Well, that's my 2 cent. But this is what's bothering me at this moment: Taecyeon! I like Taecyeon a lot and happy that he got a chance back with varity show. But the fact that he's going to be pair with YoonA again and again make my fangirl side go from mad to dizzy :wacko: Althought I believe the PD will create a sibling line likes "dorky brother-witty sister" or "beastly brother-touchy sister" rather than the love line, I still can't get over jealousy Y__Y They will meet once every 2 weeks, play together, cook together, sleep (in the same room) together Y_______Y

Maybe I need a little time to get use with it! <_<

Guest lisa_hh

hey guys..

someone posted a link to Jaybeom video..

and i think it's abt his leadership & how he helped so much on stage..

can any of u, post the link again..

i couldnt find it..

and i'm missing JayBeom so muchh...

Guest Shona-z

I don't feel any kind of joy or justice knowing that they have to stay in the dorms all day, staring at the walls. The guys need some kind of release after all this tension. Many times since Sept 8., I laughed and joked around with my family. But as soon as the guys do it, it's a sin and they're accused of "forgetting about Jay". Why can't the fans let them have this for once? Sorry fans, but those members are the ones hurting more.

And no, I seriously doubt Jay is feeling betrayed at the moment about this decision.

Sorry to cut your post short.

I totally agree with you. Honestly 2PM became kpop sweetheart through reality TV and because they are waiting for Jay to return they can't stop being themselves. I mean Jay is in US doing what he did before being part of AOM. And I thought JYP said they won't be in reality shows for the remainder of last year 2009, he never mention that they won't continue being in any reality show in 2010.

I want Jay back too but I can't let the boys be hurt and neglected for the time Jay is here with his family. They also need to do something to keep 2PM alive. How is 2PM 2PM is they don't be themselves once again.

And Congratz to Teac for being in Family Outing 2. Go make 2PM proud. And win the challenges with your strength and humor.

Hey HOTTEST~

my 2cents on stuff~ :mellow:

well since I've been on hiatus from the internet for more than a month..well I can't really express how much disappointment I'm feeling in the situation JYPE is churning out while I back track on all the things wrote here..

right now..only one things seems rather obvious here.. <_< is that JYPE seems to be erasing the image of our Leadja..seemingly people are already used to the 6 man show rather than our team of 7 guys...

though the guys do mention Jay once in awhile..well..I use to think that it was so nice of them..now I just find it irritating..rather than having to "talk/mention" bout Jay..come on just bring the boy back already! :angry: I'm pretty much frustrated by the whole situation now..it had landed to a point where I'm scared that Jay might not be back..

and wat's with FO for Taec? well some of you are right..JYP won't just let the chance pass by..and plus Yoona being on the show..well...Yoona+Taec = MORE SCANDAL = MORE NOTICEABLE = MORE $$$!! sick..I guess business is always going to be business..

well..right now I'm still peacefully waiting for Jay's return..but..if we don't see him in the upcoming album..we can all just for get about him being back...if anyone here would have chance to bump into Jay in Seattle..please tell him.."JAY..Its time already"

Well that is exactly what JYP is doing... he is erasing everything and anything that has to do with Jay. He does not care. As far as the boys go, well everything seems so calculated.

Not once have we heard/seen a heartfelt message about Jay from the boys. Nothing but a bunch of congratulations/ thank you

for the awards. They are forgetting Jay... I really believe this to be coming true!

So much for JYPE family... but like I said before what goes around, comes around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As to not waste a post, I will just write my responses here...

Mikanpuriname- The tears and hugs were for winning. And what I am stating is what I see.

Tikamicizia- Would they have done that if Hottest had not made sure to keep Jay's name out there? Sometimes they did not even mention Jay and members even had to remind each other to mention Jay. That to me is being calculated!

Before long, they will not mention Jay!

Max23- Yes, us old fans know what 2PM were before! This is not 2PM! They were never about image and scandals with other idols for popularity.

2PM were about being real and showing who they were as people, right along with showing their talents of singing and dancing, not stripping.

When will 2PM come back as 2PM???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qi Luo-- Yep! Exactly!

A whole bunch of lies...

JYPE does not care, I am sorry. The way I see it, is that they see Jay as being a thorn in their side, that they were able to get rid of. He made a mistake, so then his dreams must end.

Did not someone say before how Korea strives for perfection and does not allow for mistakes in their society?

Guest kaylee

hey guys..

someone posted a link to Jaybeom video..

and i think it's abt his leadership & how he helped so much on stage..

can any of u, post the link again..

i couldnt find it..

and i'm missing JayBeom so muchh...

^ here you go:

2PM Park JaeBum saving his members (Ok TaecYeon + NichKhun) on stage

cr: 2pmLOVE

wanna share this one too...

Park Jaebom - 2PM leader

cr: recentlyaddicted

and this one...

2PM Jaebom and Wooyoung practicing "Love In This Club"

wait this one too...keke

2PM + Hottest = 1

FAITH x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

We need more faith guys.

And to the new fans: please appreciate that for us old fans who have followed 2PM since the HOTBLOOD days, Jay is very important and precious. I will never be able to love 6-member 2PM as much as I love 7-member 2PM.

It's not about whether we should let Jay go. and JYP made a statement on public television that if Jay comes back, he will come back to 2PM. If Jay does not come back to 2PM, that's the end of his career and there will be no solo plan for Jay.

Kicking Jay out of the group just because of his Myspace comments is INJUSTICE in my eyes. I cannot sit here and accept that because of that injustice, Jay had to give up his singing career like that. I do not approve of any of this nonsense.

^ my thoughts exactly...

Guest tikamicizia

Well that is exactly what JYP is doing... he is erasing everything and anything that has to do with Jay. He does not care. As far as the boys go, well everything seems so calculated.

Not once have we heard/seen a heartfelt message about Jay from the boys. Nothing but a bunch of congratulations/ thank you

for the awards. They are forgetting Jay... I really believe this to be coming true!

So much for JYPE family... but like I said before what goes around, comes around.

whoa in my opinion maybe they don't say much but u can see from their action they totally won't forget jay.. remember when woo supported jay in cyworld everyone bashed him.. maybe jype wants to take safe action,, to prevent ppl hate all of them.. we gotta be patient and keep the faith. coz it's not just about hottests,, but all the ppl in korea. they can't make any single mistake anymore.. that's why they are so careful,,

waa thanks for the vidd!!! gotta watch idol army mt episode againnnn

wow come on guys, where is the faith. Let's not forget that soompi is a public forum, what we write here travels to places we don't even know / place we can't even imagine. Let's not say things that we will regret one day... like Professor Son, B2ST dongwoon's dad said, make every action and word be that of kindness.

The negativity that's going on in here is NOT going to help the situation.

I know that many are just here ranting because things don't look like they're taking a turn for the better, and we all need a release, and vent. but I remember a member who works for an entertainment-oriented company mentioned just a few pages ago that from what she's privied to, the next album is something we do NOT expect. Perhaps that is a good sign?

Moreover, Buying into the rumor about factions within the group and everything being a show isn't going to help things. Criticizing it, spreading the idea ALSO isn't going to help things. First, if that is really what is happening, no matter how much we curse it here, it's nothing we can fix. Conversely, if that ISN'T what is happening, think of what we're accusing 2PM members of, and how much it'd hurt them to hear such whispers, as fans, it's not something that we should do. Moreover, sometimes rumors make things that AREN'T true COME true.

[i remember a recent incident with the group FTTS (Brian and Hwanhee.) Brian said publicly that what lead the duo to split was because people kept spreading rumors that the group was parting ways, when in fact initially they had just planned to do individual activities for a while without breaking up the group. However, all the rumors got in between the two guys and it made things very awkward for them, ultimately making the parting a more permanent issue, and the 2 of them didn't make up for a while.

Basically, what i'm saying is, let's not make things harder for them. As fans, discussing this and even slightly believing that rumor is hurting them. Yes in that one clip, Khun was kind of off by himself, but so what? Maybe he was in a funky mood so the guys were leaving him alone? Just because of that one clip, are we going to neglect the clips of the boys gathering together, crying and hugging at the recent award shows? The tears and hugs then did NOT seem like an act to me.

If you want positive things to happen you have to think positive thoughts!

Guest Qi Luo

I'm not happy that Taec got casted in Family Outing because of what this represents!

I don't know if you guys heard about the rumours posted on a famous korean gossip blog...

The korean blogger posted that since Jay's scandal happened, JYPE never had plans to bring him back and that they would tell fans that they would be protecting Jay and preparing for his comeback when in fact they would be just moving on and trying to make fans accept that 2PM will now be a 6 members group and that Jay is the one that doesn't want to comeback.

All the things that were written in the post became true: Jay leaving 2PM (not long after JYPE said that he would continue as 2PM member), 2PM having CF scheduled (when JYPE told fans that they didn't had anything scheduled for the 6 members), 2PM releasing a album with the concept of 1:59 (while JYPE tried to make fans be anxious for the new album by creating hype and false hopes to fans that Jay might comeback to the album promotions), JYPE removing Jay's vocals from the new songs and replacing with the vocals of the other 6 members (when JYPE said that they wouldn't remove Jay's vocals), One of the 2PM members becoming regular on a popular variety show (when JYPE said that 2PM would be away from variety shows in respect to Jay)...

This article with all this info was posted way before all of this happened!

So when I heard about this news of Taec being regular member in Family Outing, I realized all the rumours became true.

This is really scary!!!!!

The latest rumour that has been posted was of an account of hottest with some people related to JYPE. They heard these people related to JYPE commenting about Jay's situation. People related to JYPE said Jay's situation has already been decided and that JYPE staff was yelling at the 6 members because they were bringing the past (asking about Jay) and that the JYPE staff was being mean with Khun and calling him 'foreigner' because they were angry that he has been keeping a social network site (don't know exactly what it is). And for this reason, Khun has been very sad lately and that's why he hasn't been allowed to talk a lot on interviews and on the winning speeches at awards cerimony because they're afraid that Khun mention Jay.

Normally I would think that a rumour like this^ was just drama created by fans, but after the first rumour became true, i'm starting to believe in these bad rumours about JYPE and I'm starting to belive that JYPE has no intention to bring Jay back, they want us to believe that Jay isn't back because he doesn't want to comeback, when in fact, it's JYPE's decision to not bring him back.

I think fans should keep supporting Jay as much as they can! After 2PM(6PM version) became active again, some fans have been slowly forgeting Jay and thinking 'poor 6 members, fans only think about Jay, we need to support them'... but Hottest...if you want to support the 6 members you need to support Jay because the 6 members will only be 100% happy when Jay is back to 2PM!

PS: Why is JYPE helping SM ent promote their girl-group? Is JYP and Lee Soo Man buddies, now? JYPE is allowing SM ent use 2PM as SNSD's promotional tool. I have nothing against SNSD like some might think, I just think it's very unfair with Wonder Girls that are working so hard in USA while koreans fans are slowing moving to other fandoms. SM ent never helped JYPE. Using SNSD won't help 2PM at all, in fact it'll just be bad for 2PM because Hottest will be angry and there will be a lot of bad press for 2PM involving more scandals. So why is JYPE betraying their own girl group and helping SM ent with something that won't be good for 2PM?

2PM should be using their popularity to remind koreans about Wonder Girls, to promote them while they are in USA. Wonder Girls used their popularity to help promote 2PM, now should be 2PM's time to use their popularity to help the Wonder Girls when they are not in Korea.

EDIT:

@Qi Luo: JYP and SM are friends. It is known and JYP is friends with YG too. The three of them constantly exchange pointers on how to market their idols overseas. And JYPE is NOT promoting other company's girl group, it is the BROADCASTING CHANNEL who pair up 2PM and SNSD for the show. and for god sake, it is just a year-end performance, not for promotional purposes.

Broadcasting channel might pair these 2, but it will only happen if JYPE and SM ent allow it to happen. SM never allows their artists to perform with groups and artists from JYPE and YG. But now because Super Junior are having these problems with Kangin, Kibum & Hankyung; DBSK having 3 members filling a lawsuit against SM ent and SHINee not becoming as popular as SM ent expected, SM ent are now allowing SNSD to be associated with JYPE's group just because 2PM is the most popular male group in Korea at the moment after Jay's incident. If SM ent werent having all these problems with their own male groups and if 2PM were in the peak of their scandal and weren't as popular as now, SM ent would never allow such thing to happen. So that's why I think it's stupid that JYPE is helping a company that NEVER helped them at all. If JYPE were in trouble and needed the help of SM, do you think SM ent would help them? Of course not. Besides that, JYPE knows that with 2PM's popularity, whoever be associated with them will recieve attention and be promoted, so JYPE shouldn't be helping promoting a group that is the biggest rival of their own female group. JYPE should allow SM ent try to promote their group with their own groups, after all SM ent has millions of groups...

Just imagine if the situation was like this: Wonder Girls helping to promote SHINee while 2PM was facing the probems with the scandal and having to cancel all their activities. Would you think it would be fair that Wonder Girls, the most popular girl-group at the time were helping promoting a boy group of other ent company and that were the main rival of 2PM (that are from their own company)? Don't you think that if 2PM was in need, Wonder Girls should be helping 2PM instead of helping their rival group? You see what I mean?

I think that JYPE is acting stupid by helping a company that never helped them and that NEVER will help them if JYPE is in need.

------

We need more faith guys.

And to the new fans: please appreciate that for us old fans who have followed 2PM since the HOTBLOOD days, Jay is very important and precious. I will never be able to love 6-member 2PM as much as I love 7-member 2PM.

It's not about whether we should let Jay go. and JYP made a statement on public television that if Jay comes back, he will come back to 2PM. If Jay does not come back to 2PM, that's the end of his career and there will be no solo plan for Jay.

Kicking Jay out of the group just because of his Myspace comments is INJUSTICE in my eyes. I cannot sit here and accept that because of that injustice, Jay had to give up his singing career like that. I do not approve of any of this nonsense.

Exactly! We love all members and if any one of them suffer because of injustice, we, fans have to stand up for them and support them. If what happened to Jay, had happened to other member instead, we would act the same way.

We need more faith guys.

Guest icecube.

Well to lighten the mood in this thread, I wanted to post this thing I saw that toally was true.<3

100 Reasons Why Hottests Love Park Jae Bum.

1. He's 2pm's ledja
  2. He's 2pm's heart
  3. He's muscular but has a angel like eye smile
  4. He knows how to take care of himself
  5. He has sixpacks hotter than Usher's
  6. He made abs with ChocoChecs (?)
  7. He has a aura on stage that no one can level up to
  8. He gets out of control unlike on stage
  9. He's the best at acrobatics
  10. He's the founder of conspiracy
  11. He's the founder of color matching
  12. He's a boy that matches the best with pink
  13. He's polite
  14. He can pull off any hairstyle
  15. He can pull off longjohns
  16. He's charming when he attempts to make double eye lids
  17. He looks like a kid when being obsessed with mango
  18. He's an idol who says that he likes nipples
  19. He's not fake on tv
  20. He does 19 age limit shows well
  21. He doesn't watch porn
  22. He knows how to bother Taec
  23. He always flashes his abs
  24. He passes on God's words to his members
  25. He uses Chansung's earphones as if they're his
  26. He only brough the mouse back when he took his laptop to Seattle
  27. He looks so good in vampire makeup
  28. He still looks hott with a stocking on his head
  29. He doesn't wear underwear when he does photoshoots because he thinks it'll get wet.
  30. He sings, raps, and dances well
  31. He knows how to bother the heck out of Taec and Chan with only a fan
  32. He uses his fusion dialect confidently
  33. He worries that Junho won't be able to have babies and makes him change his pants
  34. He can't drive but acts as if he can
  35. He drives even after the Benz accident
  36. He knows Wooyoung wears T-panties
  37. He seems like he'll expose his bottom half someday too
  38. His lower half is weak and sickly
  39. He does Chaeyeon's dance better than her
  40. He wrote p.s. I need to go pee honestly during his signning
  41. He said it's water you drinnk after indigestion on air
  42. He looks the best with wifebeaters
  43. He eats pills because he's old and his joints are ripped
  44. He knows how to dance to girlgroup dances
  45. He tries to make Wooyoung naked
  46. He read what Wooyoung wrote when WY couldn't speak becaue of vocal chord problems during interviews
  47. He says only he can be leadja
  48. He dreams of 2pm's invasion all over the world
  49. He does Kim Jaedong's impersonation the best
  50. He didn't have an ID so danced to AAA confidently in front of the club and was let in
  51. Everyone can see he's perfect but he doens't think so
  52. His lips are thick so he licks them consistently
  53. He has the best voice
  54. He sings with a beautiful voice for us
  55. He's a warm leadja who really cares and loves his members
  56. He has baby like skin
  57. His funny faced pictures are still hott
  58. He makes cheap dance elegant
  59. He forces you to study English
  60. He really loves and thinks of his family
  61. He's a leader but doesn't seem like it yet seems like a leader and is always forever a leader
  62. He's passionate than anyone else
  63. He's cute and sexy
  64. He has eye tails that no one can match up to
  65. He thinks Hottest are the world's best fanclub
  66. He says Hottest is one of the reasons why he lives
  67. He's the president of Hottest
  68. If he's not next to us, we'll go crazy
  69. He always does his best
  70. He became the focus of our lives
  71. Just thinking, seeing, or hearing him, our heart beats
  72. He's a present from heaven
  73. He's an angel that always does his best
  74. He's always different
  75. He's infinetly charming
  76. He has strong attraction
  77. There's no exit to his charms
  78. He onlys puts 110% in his performances
  79. He seems like a little kid but on stage he's a serious adult
  80. There's not fakeness in him
  81. He knows to be thankful
  82. He's multi-talented
  83. His past is even glowing
  84. He's the world's best beast-idol
  85. You're the only one we ever see
  86. Because 2pm and Hottest will be forever
  87. He taught us how to really love and wait for someone
  88. He's a person that helps his members shine more than him
  89. He has the courage to give everything up to become a singer in Korea
  90. Because a smile appears whenever you're there
  91. It's no use living without you
  92. I can't be fixed if it's not you
  93. If it's not you I can't ever smile
  94. Because you're full of charm
  95. Because we can not not like you
  96. Because you're my destiny
  97. Just because you're Park Jae Bum
  98. Because 7 = 1
  99. Because you're the only that makes it 2:00pm
  100. Because we believe that you'll come back

credits to daum + 2pm gallery + Ariel (icecube.)

agreed completely. Seriously, I don't know why people are like "6 members are okay~" or "Jay come back when you want~" That's like saying, come back when you want, we don't really care .. and seriously if you had followed 2pm from their hotblood days, you can't say stuff like support 6pm, etc. I mean heck we ALL love the members here, and we ALL want them to succeed but then they're not 2pm if they don't have all seven members with them. Someone can shoot me if you want but seriously in all honest opinion, (even KHottests kind of see it), I think this instant fame is kind of getting to the rest of the members' heads. I just wish they returned to the fun loving, carefree people they were before all this fiasco. Even more so, I realized during the SBS Gayo Daejun, even though they were in through the WHOLE friggen show, (who made them do that anyways? They were dead tired !) seeing the seven of them perform as one 1 year ago on MKMF as the boy group they announced they would be, full of performances and acrobatics, that one minute on the MKMF stage was so much more appealing and watch-worthy than that 45 minutes or 3 hours of performing. Shoot me again but I just feel they're concept all is now changing to be similar with the rest of the boy groups and I don't want that cuz that's not what 2pm is ! and all this negativity and split between the fans IHottest and KHottest alike are making me so worried and mad. Shoot me a third time but KHottest are so upset because after the KBS Gayo Daejun, they were kind of disappointed cuz they wanted the members to really thank Jay when they got the award cuz it was for AAA not Heartbeat and Jay was there too with them but they mentioned everyone EXCEPT Jay and KHottest were hoping that this would be the chance for 2pm to show everyone that they were in fact still waiting and weren't scared of JYP because JYP's presence during that time made them cower away .. And fans at the concert said that Taec said "This is for you Jay" because fans began shouting "Park Jaebum" instead because the members didn't ....

Whew, just dropped in my two cents .. I was on a ramble .. this kind of makes me feel better to get it off my chest.

agreed completely. Seriously, I don't know why people are like "6 members are okay~" or "Jay come back when you want~" That's like saying, come back when you want, we don't really care .. and seriously if you had followed 2pm from their hotblood days, you can't say stuff like support 6pm, etc. I mean heck we ALL love the members here, and we ALL want them to succeed but then they're not 2pm if they don't have all seven members with them. Someone can shoot me if you want but seriously in all honest opinion, (even KHottests kind of see it), I think this instant fame is kind of getting to the rest of the members' heads. I just wish they returned to the fun loving, carefree people they were before all this fiasco. Even more so, I realized during the SBS Gayo Daejun, even though they were in through the WHOLE friggen show, (who made them do that anyways? They were dead tired !) seeing the seven of them perform as one 1 year ago on MKMF as the boy group they announced they would be, full of performances and acrobatics, that one minute on the MKMF stage was so much more appealing and watch-worthy than that 45 minutes or 3 hours of performing. Shoot me again but I just feel they're concept all is now changing to be similar with the rest of the boy groups and I don't want that cuz that's not what 2pm is ! and all this negativity and split between the fans IHottest and KHottest alike are making me so worried and mad.

Whew, just dropped in my two cents .. I was on a ramble ..

You see this as well! I feel like KHottest might be refering to Taec with comment bolded above. I really do hope that is not the case. I also do want the 2PM we have known before back as well.

I have a hard time recognizing them now. :(

Those wanting a 6- member 2PM probably were not here since the beginning or they have forgotten about how in Hotblood, the boys did not leave ANYBODY behind.

Remember Hottest!

Guest icecube.

^Ditto. These are boys that were on their kness crying and begging for the members to remain until the end when three members were going to get cut from the show.

agreed completely. Seriously, I don't know why people are like "6 members are okay~" or "Jay come back when you want~" That's like saying, come back when you want, we don't really care .. and seriously if you had followed 2pm from their hotblood days, you can't say stuff like support 6pm, etc. I mean heck we ALL love the members here, and we ALL want them to succeed but then they're not 2pm if they don't have all seven members with them. Someone can shoot me if you want but seriously in all honest opinion, (even KHottests kind of see it), I think this instant fame is kind of getting to the rest of the members' heads. I just wish they returned to the fun loving, carefree people they were before all this fiasco. Even more so, I realized during the SBS Gayo Daejun, even though they were in through the WHOLE friggen show, (who made them do that anyways? They were dead tired !) seeing the seven of them perform as one 1 year ago on MKMF as the boy group they announced they would be, full of performances and acrobatics, that one minute on the MKMF stage was so much more appealing and watch-worthy than that 45 minutes or 3 hours of performing. Shoot me again but I just feel they're concept all is now changing to be similar with the rest of the boy groups and I don't want that cuz that's not what 2pm is ! and all this negativity and split between the fans IHottest and KHottest alike are making me so worried and mad. Shoot me a third time but KHottest are so upset because after the KBS Gayo Daejun, they were kind of disappointed cuz they wanted the members to really thank Jay when they got the award cuz it was for AAA not Heartbeat and Jay was there too with them but they mentioned everyone EXCEPT Jay and KHottest were hoping that this would be the chance for 2pm to show everyone that they were in fact still waiting and weren't scared of JYP because JYP's presence during that time made them cower away .. And fans at the concert said that Taec said "This is for you Jay" because fans began shouting "Park Jaebum" instead because the members didn't ....

Whew, just dropped in my two cents .. I was on a ramble .. this kind of makes me feel better to get it off my chest.

You see this as well! I feel like KHottest might be refering to Taec with comment bolded above. I really do hope that is not the case. I also do want the 2PM we have known before back as well.

I have a hard time recognizing them now. :(

Those wanting a 6- member 2PM probably were not here since the beginning or they have forgotten about how in Hotblood, the boys did not leave ANYBODY behind.

Remember Hottest!

THANK YOU..TO BOTH OF YOU..thats how i've felt all this while..

only that i've been keeping it to myself..

i know 7 of them..they start with 7 and they will die with 7..

there are 11 brothers of them..not 10 and with 11 of them they will go through this till the end..

people can deny jay existence..but i cant..and never will..

bfd81.png

70003.jpg

2pm131.jpg

2rw5if4.jpg

12627785202010010620494.jpg

Guest cheezychunnie

rumors can really bring us down.i believe in their frenship.n dat keeps my hope up high

there are a lot of people wanted to see 2PM fall.and dats the truth...

i believe in this

091220 KJE Choc - Our Christmas Wish?

he looked happy on the recent b-boy clip..his smile.......

that was priceless..call me unfaithful fan or whatever

i want him back..if possible NOW..but if staying in seattle makes him happy,

who am i to say anything?bring Jay back isnt as easy as we thought..

all 7 of them must be strong to face the reaction of public..

it might be good n it might be bad..it need a detail preparation

not just "tada!here i am,korea!! im back". it must be a difficult decision for Jay

and JYPE as well the other 6 members...

we need to be patient..coz we know nothing on what's really happening..

what can we do is wait and see altho it will take forever..

i dont want Jay to get hurt for the 2nd time..

i'll wait forever for Jay..

love&respect!

Guest lisa_hh

^ here you go:

2PM Park JaeBum saving his members (Ok TaecYeon + NichKhun) on stage

cr: 2pmLOVE

wanna share this one too...

Park Jaebom - 2PM leader

and this one...

2PM Jaebom and Wooyoung practicing "Love In This Club"

wait this one too...keke

2PM + Hottest = 1

^ my thoughts exactly...

whoaaa...

thanx sooo much..

i'm missing jaybeom like crazy nowadays..

hmm....

i hope the boys still contact him & hope Wondergirls go visit him if they hv the time... kekeke..

i'm hoping for the impossible

but still

i'm keeping the faith!

Guest runawayu

Well, I was surprised by the way some of you reacted towards rumours. To me, it is like people are getting overly paranoid about Jay not coming back to the extent of accusing the boys of being washed away by the instant fame Really? I feel hurt to see such comments that some of you make it seem that the six members don't care Jay anymore. I believe their friendship is definitely more than that.

And it is funny how people interpret fans who support 6member 2PM are forgetting Jay and moving on. To make it clear, I believe fans who support 6member 2pm are NOT forgetting Jay and we just want the six members know that even Jay is not there, we will still support 2PM while we wait for Jay comes back.

And I clearly remember people protesting that why the JYPE keep 2PM away from variety shows and after the Heartbeat promotions, Taec is to join FO2, people starting protesting again why JYPE let 2PM or more specifically Taec to join varitey show. Ironic much?

@Qi Luo: JYP and SM are friends. It is known and JYP is friends with YG too. The three of them constantly exchange pointers on how to market their idols overseas. And JYPE is NOT promoting other company's girl group, it is the BROADCASTING CHANNEL who pair up 2PM and SNSD for the show. and for god sake, it is just a year-end performance, not for promotional purposes.

Guest theblazenazn

Someone can shoot me if you want but seriously in all honest opinion, (even KHottests kind of see it), I think this instant fame is kind of getting to the rest of the members' heads. I just wish they returned to the fun loving, carefree people they were before all this fiasco.

I thought I was the only one that felt this way so i bit my tongue and didn't say anything. Before the whole incident, Khun and Jay were the most popular, they were the only 2 members nominated at MNET's 20's Choice and they were regularly talked about on Variety shows, Khun for his cuteness and Jay for his body.

But it seems like things changed after their comeback. They all became very Popular individually. To be fair, Taec is the only one that exploded in Popularity from the Heartbeat promotion because of the obvious "Rip-Taec" phenomenon. Girls like Sunny from SNSD & Goo Hara started saying he's the Ideal Type Man on Variety Shows and he became more popular. He's probably as popular or EVEN MORE than Khun now, and he knows it. All the girl idols want him, and he knows it. I really miss the days when he was so awkward and weird to girls like when the girls in Idol Army didnt even pick him & he was a just the Taec that Hottests adore as their own...................

Also, in all fairness, I dont think the popularity has gotten to all the other members. Wooyoung became more popular but the only instance where I saw him different from before was his courage & confidence with Tiffany. Junsu made himself popularity with the whole JunBeep incident but he was humble about it. Junho and Chansung to me maintained a steady popularity, but I think they deserve a little more love.

Guest Soulhead

agreed completely. Seriously, I don't know why people are like "6 members are okay~" or "Jay come back when you want~" That's like saying, come back when you want, we don't really care .. and seriously if you had followed 2pm from their hotblood days, you can't say stuff like support 6pm, etc. I mean heck we ALL love the members here, and we ALL want them to succeed but then they're not 2pm if they don't have all seven members with them.

First,this day this thread is very active ,so I have to read a lot in english and my head is going to explode so i've just read these sentences ,so forgive me if i've misunderstood what you said ^^

I think you're wrong. Maybe Hot Blood is about ''people who will become a family through the hardship'' but Hot Blood is also a progam who show how great are their motivation/determination for become a star.I've read a ''JYP's trainer account'' who said that Junsu's dream(ambition) in Music is really big. So sometime i just ask myself ''If you have a dream = A friend who has menaced this dream , would you chose the dream or the friend ?'' .For Jay,maybe Junsu is sad ,but he wont put his dream in stand-bye because of a friend. I don't say this like ''I'm really close with Junsu ,I know what he want bla bla bla'' just that in 2PM I think that at least 1-2 member think that even if Jay is their best-friend etc , their dream is more important (I apologize for my bad english >_<)

For me even if I said very often that ''6 member are okay'' i just think that when they sing etc , 6 member are totally not okay when it's about variety show etc...

Hum It's funny how every day ,i become more and more disgusted by 2pm's fan.Okay ,i'm myself a die-hard fan of 2PM but seriously...After JYP ,now it's the turn of 2PM to be hated (because they ''forget'' Jay) ? If Jay return in 2PM ,I will laugh like a devil when people will said that they're fan of 2PM . Maybe fan of their gossips, of their ''family image'' and of course ''Jesus-christ aka Jay'' but fan of 2PM's music ? Ahah , I can't wait this day ,because it will be very ironic -_- A group who will never reach any goal is a group where we can see the difference between fan and anti.It's 2PM now. I can simply give up my dream to see 2PM become ''the new Shinhwa'',thanks.

Archived