☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

Hey.....everyBody..

Well I know U all discuss about FO2 and Taec on it...But Just let's Take a break a little..

I'am Not Gonna comment about that...Keep Just rumor just rumor okay..

I wanna a Asking about Khun and J? Did Khun call J hyung?

I just curious about that..Because Junsu did not call J hyung..

That's why...

yeah,he did call jaebeom hyung but if he call by using Jay

so no hyung..:)here is some 'evidence' hehe

he refer jay as Jaebeom hyung few times here in the vid

[Eng Sub] 090624 It's Time 2PM Ep7 P1/2 NichKhun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aTWSigxaGo

to laani>>>thnx for the link..i post these on behalf of u :)

i rarely went to naver coz its hard to save images :D

20100108213b123b59yuri0.jpg

2010-01-08_21;12;59_yuri0219.jpg

bfa1c8de22yuri0219.jpg

bacebbeabfa1bcadb0b3c0c.jpg

ccccccccsssssssdddddjud.jpg

dfdedfxddjude1988.jpg

12629634192010010900121.jpg

cr::yuri0219@naver and jude1988@naver

now junsu :)

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

2009111523083823652807.jpg

CREDITS : 홈랄룰@DC, 2ONEDAY.COM

Rainbow - doing 2pm's Heartbeat

cr:BbaBbaDyaYaaaaa

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I supposed Khun did address Jay as "hyung". Jusu call Jay as "Jaebum" as they are first two oldest members. For Khun and Jay, age difference is more than one year so he should call "hyung". Besides, Khun is so polite and mannered. :)

yeah,he did call jaebeom hyung but if he call by using Jay

so no hyung..:)

Thanks Alot guys.... Now I know...

hahahahahha

Yeah Khun is a polite guy..hehehe I can see whn he interaction with the other..ehhehehehe

I found 2 more pictures of Wooyoung to share :lol:

wooupdate.jpg

wooupdate1.jpg

I love This Pic :rolleyes: ...Woo looking so happy..Well that's nice he can go home to Busan and enjoy the day with his friends...I wish Woo always smile and laugh like that....

Miss ordinary Woo....U know..Being Ssanti~~~ hehehehe

(I Wanna go home 2..miss home so much) T.T

Oh......I wish I live in Busan,so i can meet Woo hehehehe

but I'am Not :wacko: hahahahahahaha

Guest mhytch

this might be a little late reaction but like most of you i am also disappointed with the news of Taec joining FO.

I also like Yoona personally but i think having both of them in the same show will cause harm for both of them (scary anti-fans increasing), It is also alarming to know that JYPE again broke one of their statements to HOTTEST and seeing these moves by JYPE saddens me alot.

Well, i think i just need to wait till end of Feb like everyone else, if still no Jay by that time, then I personally think that'll be the end of everything for ME in this fandom...

But till then, I' ll keep the faith =)

I think the reason why junsu doesn't call Jay hyung because he doesn't technically need to. Junsu's birthday is in January so he's an "early '88." Since school enrollment cutoffs goes from April to April in Asia (as opposed to sept-sept in the US), Junsu (1/1/88) and Jay (4/25/87) would be in the same school grade and thus making them "chingu" and not a "hyung-donseng" relationship.

Similarly, the three "magnaes" woo, junho and chansung are in this situation too. Chansung and Junho ('90) don't call Wooyoung ('89) by hyung, because Chansung and Junho are "early 90ers" - their birthdays are in february and january respectively, both before april. So Wooyoung (4/30/89) Chansung (2/11/90) and Junho (1/25/90) would all be in the same grade at school, thus they can considered themselves as "chingu," and not hyung-dongseng.

About JYPE allowing boys to go on varieties... I'm guessing that the reason (excuse? justification?) they'll use is that the self-restriction from varieties was only for the album promo period. But now that the album promo period is over, the boys are doing their "individual activities." so variety shows are fair game.

Either way. February will be an interesting month apparently. Let's all sit tight and support the boys and each other as 2PM fans all go through this nerve-racking period.

Guest theblazenazn

Hopefully, the others will be allowed on Variety shows too. Taec is FO2 for sure now, I wasnt happy about it but it's a done deal, its happening either way whether we like it or not. However, I would like them to move from just being on shows like Star King or Star Golden Bell where they only get like 2 minute spotlights.

I would love for them to be on Strong Heart, where maybe members will reveal personal details & secrets about themselves. Or have Wooyoung, Junho, etc go on Champagne and do Ideal Type Olympic & see who their ideal types are. (And if they choose a SNSD member I can know for sure & officially shoot myself lol). I actually wouldn't mind one of them being on We Got Married, as long as the girl is right. Sang Sang Plus, and other shows with longer spotlights will be good too.

If not, it will be a dry spell period for all Hottests like October. I remember how depressing it was. Many hottests including myself turned to Beast & Mblaq as a temporary relief for the wait because of their similar style at the time. I guess the wait continues... I hope for the BEST and a full return in April. However, on February 3rd, the Seoul Music Awards will be on so there will be a temporary relief, they're #1 on the Bonsang poll right now.

I think the reason why junsu doesn't call Jay hyung because he doesn't technically need to. Junsu's birthday is in January so he's an "early '88." Since school enrollment cutoffs goes from April to April in Asia (as opposed to sept-sept in the US), Junsu (1/1/88) and Jay (4/25/87) would be in the same school grade and thus making them "chingu" and not a "hyung-donseng" relationship.

Similarly, the three "magnaes" woo, junho and chansung are in this situation too. Chansung and Junho ('90) don't call Wooyoung ('89) by hyung, because Chansung and Junho are "early 90ers" - their birthdays are in february and january respectively, both before april. So Wooyoung (4/30/89) Chansung (2/11/90) and Junho (1/25/90) would all be in the same grade at school, thus they can considered themselves as "chingu," and not hyung-dongseng.

A correction here. The cutoff period you mention is actually at March and not April.

Also something I notice is that, Taec doesn't call Junsu as hyung when he is suppose to. I am not sure if Khun did the same but I guess the Jan and Feb borns are in awkward positions for the 'senior and junior' thing at times. Some March borns don't treat those born in Jan / Feb (same year) as their seniors but some do.

One close example would be SS501's situation. Kyujong is born at Feb 26th 1987 but the other two born in 87 don't call or treat him as a hyung while he is calling the 86'ers as hyungs. Saw this at their episode of Intimate Note and I am still wondering why this happens;;;

A correction here. The cutoff period you mention is actually at March and not April.

Also something I notice is that, Taec doesn't call Junsu as hyung when he is suppose to. I am not sure if Khun did the same but I guess the Jan and Feb borns are in awkward positions for the 'senior and junior' thing at times. Some March borns don't treat those born in Jan / Feb (same year) as their seniors but some do.

One close example would be SS501's situation. Kyujong is born at Feb 26th 1987 but the other two born in 87 don't call or treat him as a hyung while he is calling the 86'ers as hyungs. Saw this at their episode of Intimate Note and I am still wondering why this happens;;;

thanks for the clarification.

I think a lot of it has to do w/ the personality as well. Some people don't act/look like hyungs so naturally people feel weird using the honorific when inwardly they just act like chingus, especially when the age-gap is small.

I think for the English speakers too sometimes the rule gets loosened because it's not part of the English language culture. Like I think when Taec and Jay talk in English, Taec just called Jaebum "jay" (referring to WB ep 1 when they were at the convenience store and Taec asked Jay what he wanted to drink, he just shouted "Jay! What do you want!?" across the store... ^_^;;) Maybe Taec and Junsu are close b/c they're roommates so Taec omits the honorifics...

it's also common that the same years don't use senior/junior thing.

so a person born in january of 1988 can be friends from people born in march of 1987 to december of 1988 (though being a higher grade in school; also usually with the consent of the person born in january)

while a person born in march of 1988 is friends with those born in january 1988 to december of 1988.

well, that's how it went in my school.

Guest kamikaze!

i'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble are what not but i found this clip where i guess 2pm talks about how kwon from 2am is meeting some pd i guess for their new album or whatever. but throughout the video khun does not say one word but at the end they all get up to go eat and no one ever tries to take care of khun........ this makes me so sad. yes he may be tired and stuff but still.... i guess reading some comments on daum, some fans are going as far as saying that it's 5(CS, JH, JS, WY,TY) :2(jay khun) and that the whole "we miss you jay" on tv is just a front that's their putting on and stuff. this whole FO2 thing is making everyone confused and ripping fans apart. JYP LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!! =[

here's the clip:

http://blog.naver.com/dlcjddms29?Redirect=...gNo=20095744597

^ click on the black square and it should start playing (sorry there's no translation/ subs. i cant really hear well of what they're saying anyways)

Reading that really hurts... Whether or not it's true, it hurts. I really really doubt that's how they really feel. I can't see any of them thinking that way. Just the thought of that makes me feel sick.

Full cast of Family Outing Season 2 revealed

The production team of Family Outing Season 2 has unveiled their full cast list. The regulars will be SNSD’s Yoona, 2PM’s Taecyeon, actress/MC Kim Won Hee, actor Yoon Sang Hyun, comedian Ji Sang Ryul and Shin Bong Sun. The leader of the members hasn’t been decided yet; however, many are speculating that either Kim Won Hee or Yoon Sang Hyun will claim the position.

It has also been reported that Daesung of Big Bang will not be joining Family Outing Season 2 after all. Many viewers are disappointed to hear this, since Daesung was the only cast member who would’ve remained from Season 1 if his participation was confirmed.

A representative of YG Entertainment revealed through a phone interview with Newsen, “We did receive the offer to remain in Family for Season 2. However, it will unlikely to accept this offer due to Daesung’s busy schedule.”

Daesung has recently been confirmed to participate in the upcoming drama What’s Up. Not only that, but Daesung is also in preparation for his 2010 solo activities.

credit: AllKpop

I think Taec's participation in Family Outing 2 is now confirmed

and more depressing rumors from 2oneday... I won't tell it here but recently things have been turning towards a really bad direction... Waiting is the worst thing for an impatient person like me.

Guest joeyng

Hey HOTTEST~

my 2cents on stuff~ :mellow:

well since I've been on hiatus from the internet for more than a month..well I can't really express how much disappointment I'm feeling in the situation JYPE is churning out while I back track on all the things wrote here..

right now..only one things seems rather obvious here.. <_< is that JYPE seems to be erasing the image of our Leadja..seemingly people are already used to the 6 man show rather than our team of 7 guys...

though the guys do mention Jay once in awhile..well..I use to think that it was so nice of them..now I just find it irritating..rather than having to "talk/mention" bout Jay..come on just bring the boy back already! :angry: I'm pretty much frustrated by the whole situation now..it had landed to a point where I'm scared that Jay might not be back..

and wat's with FO for Taec? well some of you are right..JYP won't just let the chance pass by..and plus Yoona being on the show..well...Yoona+Taec = MORE SCANDAL = MORE NOTICEABLE = MORE $$$!! sick..I guess business is always going to be business..

well..right now I'm still peacefully waiting for Jay's return..but..if we don't see him in the upcoming album..we can all just for get about him being back...if anyone here would have chance to bump into Jay in Seattle..please tell him.."JAY..Its time already"

Guest starla

Actually, Taec used to call Junsu hyung in the very beginning. If you watch the very first episode of "Ddutdda geunyuh" Taec calls him Junsu hyung when they're playing that game. But later on other shows, he was just calling junsu by his name, and I remember noticing that and thinking oh i guess they just decided to be chingoos, haha. Also, on junsu's album thank you part, he refers to taec as "not actually chingoo, but we've become chingoo" wow translated that sounds weird. but yeah, initially, they started off as hyung-dongseng, but are now just friends, haha

Guest xkrnxchicx7

so my opinion on this situation is that i'm very doubtful about jay's return because so much is happening too quickly but at the same time i have a small part of me that knows jay will return soon and also i really hope that jype/jyp is really not trying to make us forget about leadja jay with the boys participating in shows and stuff. i really hope jay is back for the new album. i'm getting pretty tired of waiting but i'm still gonna wait because i know that jay will not wanna waste all the hardwork that he went through to get to where he ended up and plus i'm not gonna believe a 100 percent in anything until jay comes out and tells us the truth not what the company wants him to say about the situation...i really wonder how FO will be with taec i really hope yoona isnt there to make scandal with taec and for money reasons but i wouldnt be surprised if it is like that because i really dont wanna watch a whole episode of that scandal.

Guest JAEBOO-

@Wooyoung - Busan.

GAHHD . I love his signature really roflmao O_O wooyoung looks so fresh and hot.

the boys are having vacation :'D and Junsu's, he is so hot I promise roflmao.

@Baby pics holding 2PM

ROFLMAO. its really cute the babies are so ♥ hahaha :'D

Guest happylove00

l-o-l I thought the boys outfits looked like such guy versions of snsd's genie outfits =p

http://i47.tinypic.com/30aayig.png

i knew it!

i saw it somewhere...

so it was snsd!!!

seems like SM and JYPE are trying their very best to link these two together...

but i doubt it will have the wonderbang effect!!!

anyway, just something i found...

how sweet can it be!

i love hottests! we will never forget jaebum!!!

fan taking picture with 2PM (1:59PM + leadja park jaebum)

Guest babiluxx

even though jaebum isn't my favorite in the group...i find myself missing his presence in 2PM. I hope all these negative rumors are not true. i guess we just have to wait until april and see what happens.

wooyoung's busan pictures! gah im so glad that he is having fun! i gotta admit tho wooyoung is growing on me! he is so adorable!!! its not even about his looks...he is just really charming..I miss his santi dances! :( ang ang wooyounggg! <3

oh dang it i topped the page.

sorry guys I want to share some 2PM pictures but my hard drive just recently crashed and i have no pictures! :( :(

all my chansung pictures are GONNE! :( *sniff* *sniff*

sorrie guys!

Archived