☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why haha I gotta do this xD

well since most of uguys already chose Wooyoung, mine would be Junho! or Jay <33 but it would be the best New Year ever if I could kiss all of them haha greedy me I know :D

New album in April?? wow got me excited already! because I really hope Jay will return by then so they can work on their new album woo 1:59 album is great too and the boys're awesome but I have to admit that I always feel like there's sth missin' regardless my Jay-bias. whenever I go back and watch their old perfs, they're so much more energetic and lively....but may be thats just me :) and of course we can see the boys on variety shows again if he comes back^^

edit: don't know if this's shared already but Jay is really cute imitating Arnold xD and look at Khun's hand carefully @1:16 even Prince Khun can't resist himself grabbing Jay's juicy bum haha

[Fan Cam] 2PM Jay immitating "Terminator"

cr: mylove2pm

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xOnlySabrina

Holy s/hit.

That looks so much like Jay. o_o It's really scary. But I bet he doesn't have Jaebeom's muscles. Kekeke <3.

Q: If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

A: Jang WooYoung because he contains the personality & physical appearance that I want in my husband. (=

*sigh* I'm kinda sad that Wooyoung gained so much popularity...! D: I remember when no one knew him... at all. Especially during 10/10 promotions... That was when I could claim Wooyoung~ Now there's so many fan girls trying to take my man. ): Makes me sad. But it makes me happier that I've been with him since Hot Blood. ;D

April... new album? Are you serious? Like ALBUM ALBUM or mini-album? o_o That's a complete difference. I think Jaebeom's coming back. I have a feeling. (= That's why JYP is rushing so suddenly~ Yes yes yes! But I don't want the boys to have a crazy schedule... ):

2PMjjang & hwaiting! (:

Guest haiphuong

A new album in April? Hard to describe my feeling when reading this news. My day can't be fulfilled if I don't see them, even just watch the old clips again and again. I can't imagine that I have to live w/o them in 3 months. Now is just the beginning of Jan but at least I know the time they will comeback exactly. All I have to do is countdown to the D-day as long as they don't change the release date :)

On the contrary, I'm sad cause their resting time is so short. I bet they have to practice like crazy to prepare for the album. 3 months are enough for nothing :(

And sorry to say negative comment here but this is just my own opinion, you can ignore it if you can't accept. I really don't have much hope about Jay would comeback in April. Although everybody want him to comeback but I don't know why I have the feeling that this is still not a right time. April is too soon and he can't comeback suddenly like that. JYP/ JYPE. were very busy in the last months of 2009 and they can't have the emergency plan for Jay in just 3 months. That must take longer time and have to be prepared quietly.

I hope that I'm wrong. If Jay does comeback in April, then sorry Woo and the rests of 2PM, the 1st person I will kiss is JYP :lol:

Guest happylove00

to Soulhead

helpful hottest! i will post something else then...

one of the best rapper in kpop:

2PM Jay Rapping "Kick - Push"

2PM JaeBeom's Rap

2PM Jay Run It at Mnet Japan K-Pop zone in Osaka

Jaybeom & Nichkun singing Confessions by usher

Maybee Radio: Jaebeom Singin Just Friends

0619 Music Bank Kwill 1drop per second (Featuring 2PM Jay)

last but not least:

trying to act cool but FAILED!!! LOL!!!

some unseen vid (at least for me), candid shots they did for idol army. beware, cuteness overload :wacko:

kids are always kids...

i will bring them banana and mango if i can see them...

ask them to give me candid shot too (i m pretty sure they will do it for the sake of banana and mango)

a new album this April??

can't wait. our beloved leader's BDAY is on April. (so is mine.)

that will be one Daebak Bday present.

another anticipation.. exciting but scary.

gahh~ i can't endure guessing and then surprises.. maybe.

but yeah~ my hopes are so high.. that Jae's comeback might kill me.

and since everyone is doing this.

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

Jaebeom! his lips are tasty lips are tasty 10 out of 10!!!!

his luscious lips are 2DF! come on girls, the way he lick his lips all the time..

one hella soft lips. *daydreams* lol!

edit:

V yay for APRIL BDAYS!! i really hope Jae will be back by then, i really want that as a bday present. T^T

Guest thefirstmoment777

Next album in April ??? why.... so soon....??? they dont even finish promoting TOW yet .... Only 3 months left.... I can see that the boys wont have any rest :( HOPE THAT THEY HAVE ENOUGH HEALTH :( or Plz let them a rest....

maybe bcoz they cant appear on variety shows at this time, JYPE have to plan for the next album.... But i'll be sad if they TRUELY cant go for any shows :(

Or maybe they are planning for the return of LEADJA???

So many things in my head rite now.... I dont know what is right, what is wrong.... I just hope that the second thinking could be true.... LEADJA plz come back.... we all need u, 2PM need u.....

p/s:i'm sorry to say this but if Jay dont come back soon, i can feel that many ppl will get used to a "2PM-less-Jaebum"... I say this coz ppl's taste change very fast.... might be not HOTTEST but other ppl..... I myself sometimes cant figure out how Jay would stand with 2PM in the 3 Gayos......

I'm sorry >""<

Guest qweqwe

maybe bcoz they cant appear on variety shows at this time, JYPE have to plan for the next album.... But i'll be sad if they TRUELY cant go for any shows :(

Or maybe they are planning for the return of LEADJA???

So many things in my head rite now.... I dont know what is right, what is wrong.... I just hope that the second thinking could be true.... LEADJA plz come back.... we all need u, 2PM need u.....

p/s:i'm sorry to say this but if Jay dont come back soon, i can feel that many ppl will get used to a "2PM-less-Jaebum"... I say this coz ppl's taste change very fast.... might be not HOTTEST but other ppl..... I myself sometimes cant figure out how Jay would stand with 2PM in the 3 Gayos......

I'm sorry >""<

I think probably JYP wants to strike while the iron is still hot.. we cannot deny they are one of the hottest group atm.. And my guess is that it will probably be a mini-album? a full album will be highly unlikely since it is too near to the 1:59 album release? but these are just my guesses..

and the part u mentioned about worrying pple will tend to get used to a Jaebeom-less 2PM? I understand where you are coming from.. You are absolutely right to say so.. the music scene is really a fast-changing place and truth be told, many listeners / viewers are also fast changing in preferences...I think it is pretty scary & "brutal & cruel".. I believe JYP & the boys also know very well.. so perhaps that's why he is doing this mini album at such short interval.. strike while the iron is hot.. And about Jaebeom, Yes i sincerely wish he will return for it on time & not fade away in people's mind..

until then, i hope Jaebeom is all ready & armored with skills and return to show his detractors ( those fickle-minded "fans" who had "abandon" or forgotten about him) what he is made of!

EDIT:

100104 2PM signs on as Spris models

29bld0i.jpg

Beastly idol 2PM is advancing fast to becoming the bluechip of the advertisement world. Having already taken over cell phones, snacks, and drinks, 2PM has been revealed to be the next model for a sports multishop brand, Spris.

Spris stated on the 4th that 2PM has signed to a contract with them as models. Spris has had Lee Junki, Mc Mong, Kim Bum, and other various big star models in their advertisements. Spris went on to state "2PM has a strong image as a performance boyband, even making up nicknames such as beastly idols. They're receiving a lot of love. We've chosen them as our models because of their sporty and stylish image that fits well with Spris."

An associate stated "We hope to convey them in a fashionable, bright and friendly type of image with Spris. Soon, we will have CF's and photoshoots along with advertisement activities, fan signings, and school visit events for 2PM fans to enjoy. We are preparing a lot of fun activities for the fans."

CREDITS: NEWSEN(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

(TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS PLEASE)

------------------

WooHoo.. another CF! they are REALLY HOT PROPERTY NOW!

if the album comes in april, then i cant see any possibility n sign that jay could come back....

i just hope, jay can be happy with his B Boy life... n JYPE does not use him as promotion´s tool, hope i was wrong, thought too much... .. sorry....

Jay, happy new year, even u v left kpop, u r still be my idol... ... a hardworking n talented B Boy!

Jay, Fighting! u r the best nomatter where u r, n wat u do!

Fighting!!!!! Art Of Movement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST B BOY TEAM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOM , thank U! i see JAY´s smile again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2s5y87k.jpg

cr. as tagged

Guest mellifluous

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

haha this gotta be JANGWOOYOUNG! (: he was the one that got me into 2pm to begin with, and honestly who could resist his tasty lips? haha

hmmm april's fast, i hope they take care and taec's throat will be alright(:

Guest joongie

April comeback, that's great

though that means they hardly get any rest, <_<

I really hope it is for the return of Jay

but at the same time I'm so afraid he may not appear....

As much as i believe he will come back, there is still doubt since we haven't heard much

Ahh, i just hope it is true

Jay, its about time...

Guest kay01dee

^^ i envy that little girl with that pink umbrella. she can totally just stare at the boys at a close distance without looking like a creeper..

my wishful thinking:what if the new album is 1:59 version 2? like, they're going to re-record all the songs to include jay in it..re-recording takes less time than creating a whole new mini-album, right?

i don't know why i still remember this but someone said waaaay before that JYP will release two versions of the album, one version without jay and the other with jay. of course, that information wasn't confirmed, but i can't help but...believe in it?

april will also be jay & woo's birthdays! i hope by then they get to spend their birthdays with all 7!

Guest Labacookie

Um, this isn't an official statement, it's the word of a news site. For all we know there may be no plans to promote anything beyond this album. Wait and see what the company says about future plans for the boys.

Don't get worked up over rumors. Let it be confirmed first.

Guest hugsNkisses722

I thought this Ulzzang was Jay o______o

KIM MYOUNG JAE

they could be brothers!

24d4z9e.jpg

b562a1.jpg

2i6yp85.jpg

2zdrp69.jpg

cs1tv.jpg

wh0dvn.jpg

cr; ulzzang mania

hmm, IMO,

he looked like junho in the second picture wearing black suit

and also looked like kwonnie in the forth picture.. O.o

but he doesn't really looked like leadja to me ><

Guest -loveless-

^^ I don't think that guy looks like Jay one bit O___O

or is it just my eyes tricking me?

I have a feeling a little short granpa will be coming back soon! I hope my feelings are right!

Album coming out in april? They haven't finished Tired of waiting yet :o

But but it kinda gives me hope that Jays coming back for this album :/

I envy the girl in the pink umbrella staring at Woo & Junsu

I was just reading some comments on the one site about 2PM's possible April comeback.

IF Jay is to be included in this album --> he has to record and practice together with the whole group, which takes more than one month --> he has to be back in Korea by the end of February the latest --> we should expect some official statement from JYPE soon concerning Jay's return to Korea

And it does make sense that they release another album in April. Their first mini album Hottest time of day was released in Sep 2008, their second mini album Time for Change in April 2009, and their album 1:59PM was supposed to be released Sept 2009 but was delayed due to Jay's scandal.Therefore, they could totally release another album in April if JYPE chooses to stick to the plan. After all, 2AM and Joo's promotion will probably have ended by April and JYPE will have no active artists at that time.

I just hope that Jay will be back for this album.

Archived