☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL..hey, where did that clip come from with Junho slappin' Wooie's butt? Its halarious. ><

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

I'd think Woo Young for me but Jay for the encore!! Yes! *slurps. LOL!

Guest SkipBeat!

LOL..hey, where did that clip come from with Junho slappin' Wooie's butt? Its halarious. ><

It's from the when Junho and Wooyoung did the mobile rankings for Inkigayo. Just search junho wooyoung rankings in youtube and you will find it.

i just wanna share some old pics n gifs of Jaebum... ....ohno, jay...i mean...

nothing new n special... more than 100 days.... .... i m tired of waiting... ... like 6pms... i think i was so funny before...in the last 3 months.... ....JYPE does not wanna jay back.... ... thats my feeling... all the hottests did n said for jay before in those 3 months is just like joke for JYPE. heheh...

24v8pyx.jpg

jay´s back .... hopeless.... .... anyway, the other members did their best to show the public... ...

cr. as tagged

Guest kayleevn

This is totally random but .....

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/kayleevue/235.jpg

^ DAEBAK lol

Saw this some pages ago. Lol I can feel Jay's super power.

About Taec's cyworld, I really hope he visits soompi or 2oneday or other international 4rum. I would jump up and down on the street like a crazy girl if he really does lol!!!

If you coule share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

This is totally not fair, I want to kiss all 7. They all are getting hotter these day. But if I have to choose one, then Junho, I'm so in love with him recently!!! And the second is Chansung or Jay. Jay always licks his lips and it's so sexy. And Chansung's lips are yummy lol, just look at them when he sings BEG's Sign, u'll see

Guest rawrritsgracex3

^

^

I bet Taecyeon often visits this site. Watch out for the member who often talks about Taec or posts pics/ gifs/ macros of Taec --> TAEC IN DISGUISE

HI TAEC IF YOU ARE READING THIS LOL

LOL. Taecyeon's probably freaking out. Doing that thing where he puts his hand to his cheek with a :o expression x]

New Years Kiss; Junsu :D Cause of my bias and he just seems <3 Haha idk. (: I'd be happy just meeting him :P

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/774/33324321.jpg

^This is from a few pages back. Wooyoung looks so cute like a little boy :] <3

Guest theblazenazn

Who Would I Kiss on New Years?

hmmm... After this week, I would say Jay because he's the only one that didn't break my heart this week with all the 2PM & Girls Generation shenanigans.............................. lol.......... jk?

P.S. Looks like 2PM promotions will end soon... I predict in about 2-3 weeks... Tired of Waiting isn't climbing the sales chart that much because it was released as single 1 months & a half ago & has peaked already. It will be hard to get #1 like I hate You did as a follow up song... Like someone here already pointed out, it is just a gift to fans who want them to perform it & a gift to T-Ara so they'll ride Junsu's wave to success with no obstacle. So Enjoy all the Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo performances while you can. 2AM is coming back soon so i doubt JYPE will put them against each other.

Funny Pic...

261g5k9.jpg

And this looks a preview for a new variety show.... "Who Wants to Marry a 2PM Member?"

as2ndmutizen1.jpg

Guest Nonsense-city

If you coule share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

IT would be PARK JAEBUM!!!because when he comes back...i would rush and hug him and kiss him saying WELCOME BACK!!~~ well atleast i have a reason to kiss him^^~~ and also because i love him the most in 2PM!! but these days junsu is just too hot to resist.i love his back!! whenever he turn for TOW..**serious fangirl mode**

Guest Soulhead

P.S. Looks like 2PM promotions will end soon... I predict in about 2-3 weeks... Tired of Waiting isn't climbing the sales chart that much because it was released as single 1 months & a half ago & has peaked already. It will be hard to get #1 like I hate You did as a follow up song... Like someone here already pointed out, it is just a gift to fans who want them to perform it & a gift to T-Ara so they'll ride Junsu's wave to success with no obstacle. So Enjoy all the Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo performances while you can. 2AM is coming back soon so i doubt JYPE will put them against each other.

Hum ,I'm a little sad because after that there will be no more 2PM (because they don't appear in variety show etc) and 10/10,Time For Change and 1:59PM => There is always 7 month between...It will be really cool if they come back in Summer (especially if Jay is with them hehe)but...7 months without the only group that I really like in Kpop ? Ugh :o But at least ,2PM will be not totally forgotten (Nichkhun in a drama ,Woo&Taec in Inkigayo etc). I hope Nich's drama will be a good success ,because it can affect 2PM's carreer and image (a flop etc) ! Fighting ! ;)

Guest uh-ohxev

It would have to be Khun! Before 2PM debuted, and I saw a photo of them, Khun is what first attracted me... it's one of the reasons he is my bias! : ) But, besides that Khun just looks kissable and his jaw looks so sexy when he kisses... like the Khunyoung kiss.. Omo! He looks like a good kisser! ; )

But, let's be real here.. we'd be lucky to get to kiss ANY of the 2PM boys! I wouldn't complain if instead of Khun, I'd "have" (yeah, right! it would be more like a gift, then a punishment xD) to kiss another member... because all of 2PM is good looking, so I would have no problem! kekeke! ^^

Guest co0o0ol

if i have the chance i would kiss all of them and then i'll choice the best kiss and kiss him agian

kkkkk "pervert"

actually i will kiss my hot boy Junsu not only because he is mu fav but this boy is sooooo HOT that i cant resist him

Guest Sacraca

Article detailing on the comebacks of various artists for 2010. 2PM cut is as follows:

The 2nd half of 2009 was filled with various comeback stages from hot male and female groups. The team most distinguished was beastly idols 2PM, having created 3 hit songs in a row such as 'Again & Again,' 'I Hate You,' and 'Heartbeat.' Having taken over the 2nd half of the music market with 'Heartbeat,' their comeback has been revealed to be an album release in April of 2010. Producer Park Jinyoung created powerful and wild beats fit for 2PM's image through their debut track all the way to 'Heartbeat.' Each comeback was met with a complete change in image, making many expect the new album to be just as unique.

CREDITS: NAVER NEWS(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

I really think this will be mini album and there is a chance that Jay will contribute to this. (He has come home to buy dry mango for 4 months, right? It is high time for him to come back and sweep Kpop with 2PM altogether. ^^)

Guest xootwisted

^Wow,i`m excited! But what i`m anticipating for is Jay`s comeback.

It would be better if they would have their comeback with Jay. I`ll look forward to that tho'

JYPE and 2pm never fail to impress me

Guest tikamicizia

wowwww april seems so near... is that short time enough for our leader to return?? so anxioussssssss,,, but idk,, A LOT of things can happen too in such a short time,,, darnn what can I do while waiting for him, can't imagine spending my day 2pm-less

Guest uh-ohxev

Wow! Is this confirmed news? Already another album in April.. aigoo, the boys need a little bit of rest too. Hard work, nonstop. So admirable! TT But, I hope this means leadja is back by then... because I've always thought that after 1:59PM album promotions, their next album would be 2:00PM as all 7 members... so, I really hope those are their plans, and that they aren't going to do another album with only the 6 members. Omo... please, Jaebum return by then.. I might cry if this is another album with the 6 boys. It'll make me lose alot of hope for Jays return :'( I get sad thinking about it. April is leadjas birthday month... if he returns, Hottests will make sure to throw him the most unforgettable birthday of his life!

Guest JAEBOO-

Definitely, JUNHO XD ! Hahah, roflmao. I just changed hubbies when I discovered Junho's hotness. I was Taecyeon bias back days then.But now,I'm definitely into Junho <<3 and I love his voice and SMEXY LIPS TTOTT.

Guest cheezychunnie

magnael.jpg

cr:twoonedat@twitter and jaimee@twitter

if i see this once in awhile its okay chansung

but dont do it too much..coz u gonna kill noona :)

-EDIT-

new album in april??wooo...that's very fast..

i dunno my heart can take it if another album is release without Jay..

hope leadja already back by that time.. <_<

Wow April...That's fast..hahahha

But calmdown girls..

still have 3 months until it happen..

just Hoping that on 3 Months Our beloved Leadja will back..Ok ok ok...

Who's Know?

Maybe they already preparing J back for april album?

Right?

So keeping pray and Hoping...okay ^.~v

Woo and Jay...hahahaha

because Woo have udon cheek..

And Jay have Cute smile...hahahaha

Archived