☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Rachael08

KISS ON NEW YEARS?

Okai i cant believe NO One mentioned CHANSUNG yet!

Omg I Totallly want CHANSUNGIE as a boyfriend hehe

He so Namja-ish yet a cute overgrown puppy!!

someone please tell me how to post pictures!

thanks

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nancypha

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

It would definitely be Junho b' cause, he's my favorite and he got really nice lips!

Lol. I don't know, I just really really like him, LOVE HIM. ^^

Guest entermuriel

today's performance was so much better! i'm so proud of them ^-^ i knew they'd step up their game ;]

their voices came out clearer, except maybe Junho's, but that really wasn't his fault.

Chansung and Nichkhun did so much better as well as Taecyeon, i could finally hear him rap here!

his voice still sounds weak, which makes me think that there was something up with his throat the past few days.

obviously, since now he is getting better, his rap will probably improve even more in the upcoming perfs :]

and dude... Nichkhun gets really into that body wave or what?! lmao he seems to enjoy it x]

oh, and i also wanted to say that i simply love Junsu's striped shirt in this performance lol the cordi nunas are doing a great job ^-^

i would definitely kiss Jaebeom lol not because he has nice lips, but i really think he'd make you enjoy the kiss quite a lot.

uhmmm... yeah, that's pretty much why i'd kiss him lmfao this question is kinda embarrassing to answer, but why not x]

i just wanted to add that i really enjoy reading everyone's opinions in this thread, even if not everyone agrees with each other.

i really hope that people won't stop posting their thoughts in here cause i think it really helps us grow as a fanclub and family, honestly.

even the best of families [if there is such a thing >.<] has disagreements, this will only makes us stronger and closer, don't you think? ^-^

http://i47.tinypic.com/24d4z9e.jpg
omg i saw this picture in someone's signature thingy, and i swear i thought it was some kind of drawing of Jaebeom x]

he really does look like him. maybe if Jay had grown up in Korea he would've become an ulzzang lol -shrugs- who knows?!

they're both really good looking after all right? ^-^

someone please tell me how to post pictures!

thanks

you just need to use the following code:

[img]THE URL OF THE PICTURE GOES HERE[/img]

that's it. hope it helps ^-^

Guest sapharia

I know it's after New Year's but I'm going to ask anyway:

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why? :)

First, I would say Khun cause he's my most fav member and I saw the way how he "kissed" wooyoung during one of the Idol Army episodes where they played the kissing game and passed the wax paper by mouth kekeke

My 2nd choice would be Jay, cause he's always LICKING his lips and gahhh, it so hot xD What's there not to like about Jay?

3rd choice would be (if the other two don't wanna share a New Year's kiss with me kekeke) Junsu. Cause my love for him just exploded after watching him perform Bump n' Grind on the sbs gayo daejun. I started rewatchiing Wild Bunny again and there's a quick scene during the photoshoot episode where he licked his lips like a beast!! xDD I ended up rewatching that part a few more times before moving on kekekeke <3

Also about Taec's ring, I think the fans worried too much kekeke. Of course, Taec would have to come out and clarify that there's no significant meaning behind the ring, but it does make me wonder, how did he know that we were talking about it?? Hmmm, do you think maybe fans left questions and asked him about the ring on his cyworld? If not, then maybe he does visit fansites, like 2oneday and perhaps soompi..... O_O

^

^

I bet Taecyeon often visits this site. Watch out for the member who often talks about Taec or posts pics/ gifs/ macros of Taec --> TAEC IN DISGUISE

HI TAEC IF YOU ARE READING THIS LOL

Guest Eltoshen

^ rofl.

Anyways, random comments on the SBS Gayo Daejun parody;

Junsu looked a lot like Kang Shin Woo near the end, when he proposed. And I found the Kim Bo Peep comment really cute, xD.

Best thing was Goddess Gyuri, though. xD Sailor Moon parody ftw.

Guest lec8504

Def. Nichkhun...he has kissable/juicy lips...LOL I can't believe I just wrote that but yeah..*fans self* hahaha

2nd would be Taec....recently I'm starting to notice him more after his My Ear Candy performances with BJY....Taecyeon has gotten a lot more sexier now.

Guest luvnhate

^

^

me too i miss those days TT_TT

IHU4some.gif

I just had to post this^^ it's junsu's Bump & Grind in HD.i watched it like 10 times!! looking at everyone's expression is priceless!!!!

lol at f(x)'s victoria & dongwoonand all the girls around him frozen in aww :-O

my favourite part @ 0:35 "TO YOUUuu~~~~" i think i fell in l<3ve lol

Junsu Bump & Grind HD

<3<3<3

2q82744.gif

p.s just have to say I love reading everyone's opinion,It makes this thread interesting/mature/fun^^ and with all the different points of views, as a silent reader I can always find someone who is voicing out my exact thoughts:)

Guest haiphuong

Definitely Woo. Because he has sexy lips and chubby cheeks. Although his cheeks dissapear a little but I still wanna kiss on them...ke ke ke. Woo Young ah! Noona also has bank book :lol:

I can't pick who's next cause I wanna kiss them all. Am I too greedy?

Guest mika.16

^ lol bank book.

i dont have much money, but for wooyoung, i will work like crazy & save upfor him hahahahahahhaa (not that he;d ever know of my efforts but anyway... =( )

lol, if i ever saw any 2pm member in here, i think i would die hhhahahaha

I hope they get a break soon... and then come back with Jay!

Hope Jay had a good christmas and new year!

I hope his hair is long now hahaha i liked his long pre-debut hair but we never got to see it on stage!!

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: Absolutely Nichkhun because his lip look so delicious (pink and wow)..

but the best choice is everyone ho ho ho :P

Guest sunmikiwangjang

1. Taek: he is taller than me so the kiss wouldnt be awkward. I am a really tall girl so half the boys are out.

2. Jay: although he is shorter than me, i just LOVE jay.

Hello....I don't know if this was added but I was on twitter and I found someone who was using Jay's name..I think it's the real him but I'm not to sure anyways he posted this:

wazzup u guys? just wanted to come to tell that i'm still feeling fine, happy for my babies (2PM (; ) , yeah, heartbeat! 10:12 AM Dec 5th, 2009

Hello....I don't know if this was added but I was on twitter and I found someone who was using Jay's name..I think it's the real him but I'm not to sure anyways he posted this:

wazzup u guys? just wanted to come to tell that i'm still feeling fine, happy for my babies (2PM (; ) , yeah, heartbeat! 10:12 AM Dec 5th, 2009

definitely fake I can assure you.

brb

Guest kay01dee

YO Taec, if you're reading this.....uhm, HI! :D

darn, does it really have to be just one member? i can't choose! can i kiss one every year?

about the twitter thing, i don't think it's real either, no matter how much i wish it is jay.

& because i don't understand korean (yet), what was the whole flash mob thing by the brown eyed girls about? was it a homage to 2PM? the flash mob DID start at 2PM...only they danced to their song.

EDIT: topped the page. nothing new, guys, sorry. just wanted to share this because i love wooyoungxjunho couple.

2PM-TaekYeon-and-WooYoung-leaving-MC-roles-on-SBS-Inkigayo.jpg

efoxu8.jpg

10xtusm.jpg

Archived