☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Mariposa28

hello everyone

happy new year to all hottest, thanks for the vids everyone, hmm can't seem to find new pics,

i love TOW performance, men in leather are hot, *faint* the dance is great too, not like Heartbeat, but i love it too,

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

for me taecyeon cos he's my favorite ^^

want to share some hotness here :D:D

deadly stare :wub: :wub: :wub:

091229sbs2pmcuthdtv1080.th.jpg

im dead

from today inkigayo

33324321.jpg

26956924.jpg

sexy Nichkhun :wub: :wub: :wub:

81018863.gif

cr DC

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unnursvana

btw, saw some hottests were questioning about taecyeon's ring...

just saw his cyworld update today...

it was a present from his parents, he was wearing it since last yr but guess he lost it somehow then it was recovered when they were shifting house, so he wore it again...

mystery solved!

no scandal!

Sorry to cut your post.

Thank you for this, I have been wondering why he had this ring ^^ I couldn't find anything about it even if I googled it.

Wooyoung definitely! he is my favorite and one of my two celebrity crushes at the moment ^^ I really like him.

Guest stardope

happy new year everybody...!!!!

just got the chance using the computer in my house...

so I just saw the TOW performances and all the year end song festivals thing...

and I haven't post something in a while...hehe

my opinion for the TOW perf.

to be honest I like back 2 u or all night long better... so I kinda hoped those songs to be their 2nd single...

but their perf. were okay...yeah.. they lack the dance moves and their voices are a little bit off...

but if u see the time they're given from one single to another... I'm satisfied with the stage perf...

not mention all the year end festivals and the cfs and many things...I bet they're super tired...

I kinda like the sitting in the sofa thing...and the wave!!! *whoot...

so I think that they'll be better in next perf...coz they'll have more time practicing... I really hope so...

and I really wish for Jaebum to come back before their promotions ended...

and bout their vocals... it's just like I said... I guess they're really tired... and no time practicing... and really need Jay back...hehe

and about the kiss thing...ehm... when I read the question...suddenly I think of Khun... I don't know why... and he's not even my fave...the second person that I could ever think of is Jaebum...*oh!!! he's not my fave too...oh shoot!!! I guess leadja and Thai prince lips could make me forget all my new year resolutions!!! haha

Guest thefirstmoment777

btw, saw some hottests were questioning about taecyeon's ring...

just saw his cyworld update today...

it was a present from his parents, he was wearing it since last yr but guess he lost it somehow then it was recovered when they were shifting house, so he wore it again...

mystery solved!

no scandal!

i wonder if taecyeon visit soompi/youtube?

how come he knows about we discussing his ring (he clarified it)?

maybe is just me...

i think too much...

if u r here, taecyeon, pls give us a sign... dot dot dot

Thanks for ur post ^^ kekeke feel like I have just thrown away a big rock =)) nothing mystery with his ring :D

btw, I found this ~~ really dont know what the show is!!! can anyone tell me>>>

p1~

p2~

Taekie is definitely the one I chose if i could kiss :X:X:X the cutest and the sexiest baby for me :X:X:X

Just saw today's performance on SBS Inkigayo and I have to say it was better than the previous performance. Too bad there was a slight problem with Junho's mic because his part is my favorite in the whole song. The boys are getting better and Nickhun's sexy move totally took me aback haha. It was so freaking hot! Oh and I really liked Wooyoung's curly hair since it looked especially perfect today.

I can't say I haven't seen any of the 2PM members in my dreams, but out of all of them I see Junho the most. I guess it would be Junho, but I don't really have the nerve to even think of kissing any of them haha. A girl can dream though I guess.

Guest mao_chow

Nichkhun for sure. His soft pink lips look so kissable!!! Plus, he's sooo adorable haha

Guest cheezychunnie

btw, I found this ~~ really dont know what the show is!!! can anyone tell me>>>

p1~

p2~

sorry to cut ur post..the show called family needed and

i think 2PM appear twice..one in season 2 wif seung yeon(kara)

as one of the family members

and in 3rd season wif jinwoon (2AM) as one of the family members..

this is based on my vague memory..hehe...

Hmm.. I'd much prefer a free hug by JAY! ^^

To lessen the missing *which i don't think this'll help at all cuz i end up missing him even more* :(

Free Hugs - Jay Focused: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sk28QhRu7o&NR=1

Hope his return won't be too long now.. :) Himnae!!

Here's hoping for a grand 2010.. a complete 7.

What time is it now? ALMOST 2PM i hope..

Gifs for everyone ^^

jaetaec.gif

Presenting - Jay Park and Taec; THE ultimate terrors dorks.

jayspidey.gif

Did anyone call for spiderjay?

" Go web. Fly. Up, up, and away web! Shazam! Go! Go! Go web go! Tally ho! "

Guest thefirstmoment777

sorry to cut ur post..the show called family needed and

i think 2PM appear twice..one in season 2 wif seung yeon(kara)

as one of the family members

and in 3rd season wif jinwoon (2AM) as one of the family members..

this is based on my vague memory..hehe...

thank u so much ^^ that's awesome ^^ I really should learn some Korean now ^^

I hope I can find the show w sub :D dont remember t2s did it or not ^^

Thanks again :X:X:X

Guest kaylee

I thought this Ulzzang was Jay o______o

KIM MYOUNG JAE

they could be brothers!

http://i47.tinypic.com/24d4z9e.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/b562a1.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2i6yp85.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zdrp69.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/cs1tv.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/wh0dvn.jpg

cr; ulzzang mania

^ i made the same mistake too... thinking that it was leadjay lol but that was some time ago...especailly with the first and last pics... funny you brought this up, it's not just me then....i don't know it could just be me but really... their lips and eyes are similar in a way...wait the nose too...ack....not to mention they both have jae in their names.... >_<

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why? :)

^ Jay period! ^__^

they are soooo pink and juicy.... :blush:

JAEBUM02.jpg

b36c2526.jpg

b008172949d1d45f8d916.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOW performance:

i love the song! the choreography is all over the place but i still like it! the leather jacket and guy liner is hot. they've been dancing nonstop for the last five+ days. still, their performances still keeps getting better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soompi Gayo Awards:

Great job Hottests! They are 1st 2009 top singers because of your 600 votes + they won many others too. Congratulations to our lovely boys, you deserved it. You guys will always be my #1!! *does little victory dance*

the boys are happy they won....yeaaaaaaaaaa ...must they always be this cute lol

woojaytaec.gif

the boys thanks hottest with a bow for their hard work for voting....keke

2pmboys.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is totally random but .....

235.jpg

^ DAEBAK lol

chanowl.png

^ bhahahaa

cute1.png

^ ahhhh~ sooo effin cute.... i want i want...keke

Guest xxhoanganh

Hi ppl .. I'm new to this thread .. i have a Q .. i heard that JYP used to beat 2pm .. is it true ??

i know its more likely not true but i feel like he's using them .. don't know why <_<

i kno that people have said to move on from this, but i just felt i should add something:

i remember seeing in a video - not too old, a bit recent actually - about JYP that actually, when he wasnt totally acting as their boss, that people "should be surprised" at how HE'S treated by 2pm (of course in the playful matter)

He's said himself that occasionally 2pm will hit him and ignore him hahahahaa (again, of cousre in the playful matter, and not when they are being serious)

just to lighten up the mood a little~

more JYPE lovin roflllll

fallen*angel Posted Today, 09:54 AM

I thought this Ulzzang was Jay o______o

KIM MYOUNG JAE

they could be brothers!

OHMYGOODNESS. thats insane, he really does look like jay. just jay's face is...maybe...thinner? idk i'm not good with this hahahha

but i really love how his name has 'Jae' in it. i really really like that ;___;

oh, and plus, his hair is quite 'junsu'.

and and and plus, i'd answer the "who would be your new yeas kiss", but i'm still pretty underage and find that a bit awkward to fantasize (INNOCENCE D:< ) so im gonna make a quick personal change to "Who would be my new years HUG."

well all of them, durr. LOL. cuz daaang, that'd be one new years party with them hehehe

Guest AsianSuppaModel

Junho, his lips are sooooo delicious (the boy needs more camera-focusing !!! definetely! I barely see him through perfs :( )

he's my fav, i think he looks sexy and cute at the same time, it's insane <3

Guest lunalovexx

it was junsu oppa birthday on the first and no one said happy birthday to him :(

ill say it on behalf of everyone

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY OPPA!!!

it was junsu oppa birthday on the first and no one said happy birthday to him :(

ill say it on behalf of everyone

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY OPPA!!!

huh? I thought Junsu's birthday is January 15 or so?

Junho, Junsu both have birthdays in January I think.

Edit: ok I checked:

Junsu: January 15th

Junho: January 25th

Guest deathangelxd

Wow, it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted here. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, lets make 2010 a good one. ^^

since i topped the page again, here to remind you why leadja is so important to 2PM

2PM Park JaeBum saving his members (Ok TaecYeon + NichKhun) on stage

Wow, I never noticed when Jay made up for faulty mics. Aww, that's really touching and amazing. Hehe, our strong leadja.

Hope he COMES BACK SOON.

Even though it's kinda dying out, about the criticism thing, personally, I don't see anything wrong with criticism. Personally, I criticize them a lot, but out of love and in hope that they will improve. It seems far-fetched to think this, but when I post my comments, a part of me hope that maybe someone that's monitoring the thread (cough.taec.cough.) will see our words and take them into account. It might seem a little hurtful, but I think they probably expect it by now. Also, I think it's better if critisim is given by fans because they know that we do so out of love. Blahblah, couldn't express myself well, but hopefully it made sense. That being said, moving on~

The inkigayo TOW performance was a LOT better, well, on chansung/nichkhun's part. I've posted a lot of comments on youtube and stuff so I'm not going to mention my comments here again. Just saying, it's always amazing to see how they improve so much in such little time. Junho's mic was a little...meh, but they still did a great job. I hope they continue to improve rapidly. Like someone said before, breathing is quite a problem. Breath support is EXTREMELY important and as soon as that gets better, their performances will be even more amazing.

I know it's after New Year's but I'm going to ask anyway:

Hmm, Kimbopeep is my favorite but for some reason, I feel like he's not the very kissy type. :( maybe Taec or nichkhun then. hehe. I guess its because Taec's really masculine. :P

till next time guys~

Guest taejun4

KIM JUNSU OPPA!!

He is the first member I truly noticed when I'm first into 2PM and seriously I find JUNSU is getting hotter by the minutes.

126244335012314.jpg w700.png

who can resist this HOTNESS?!

Guest mochie93

They were chanting the full 7 members name plus 2PM...in order of Park Jaebum, Kim Junsu, Nickhun, OK Taekyeon, Jang Wooyoung, Lee Junho, Hwang Chansung, 2PM.

The only bad thing about TOW is that the ending is short, so, it doesn't leave much time for the KHottests to chant out their names. Plus, the intro to the song is also short, just a few beats and Junho starts, so, compared to the other songs, this song doesn't leave much room for fanchants.

I personally feel that the fanchants really give the performances more power and energy and vigour while watching the boys perform. It's riveting hearing a unified solid chant echoing in the audience.

if i'm watching the same one, then they are chanting there names. all of there names (all seven!)

edit: whoa whoa what happened on this thread? i feel like its a war zone here now : (

ok yeah, i thought so. thanks for the replies you two! :)

edit: whooo i topped a page :)

here's my favorite pic of junsu!

tumblr_kvldqqig6i1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

enjoy!!! and to those who have a tumblr acc follow me pls!! :)

http://mochie93.tumblr.com/

and formspring.me!! ask me anything!

http://www.formspring.me/taecbeom

Archived