☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest missyjuri

Hi ppl .. I'm new to this thread .. i have a Q .. i heard that JYP used to beat 2pm .. is it true ??

i know its more likely not true but i feel like he's using them .. don't know why <_<

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tingabell

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2551/50347872.jpg

I got this one when I tried to access 2PM's cyworld :( can anyone help me??? I just want to view their CY like ppl did but I cant!!!

Plz help me!!!

you have to click the underlined link and a window will open which should be their cyworld.

Hi ppl .. I'm new to this thread .. i have a Q .. i heard that JYP used to beat 2pm .. is it true ??

i know its more likely not true but i feel like he's using them .. don't know why dry

where did you hear that??! i've not heard anything like that. personally i dont think they got beats, i dont think that approch would work esp when you have members that are not use to this culture.

Guest haiphuong

Today perf. is the best so far. I always love Inki because of the cameras angles. In fact, I like the idea about let them sitting on chair and stamping their feet. The concept is good too. They make me imagine about motorbike gangsters in the movies...kekeke. "Beastly gangsters"? In fact, I love 2PM's stylists and all the people who create their image since the day our boys debut. I'm really curious how they worked to make the style that fits the song.

@missyjuri Hi. Nice to meet you ^ ^ I don't know where you get that news from but I've never heard of that.

Guest uh-ohxev

To be honest, I think the recent surge of popularity the boys are getting is making some people mad, and sometimes when that happens people come out criticizing everything they do. Now mind you, i am not saying criticism is bad, but when its not constructive, its just an anti comment. Agreed the boys need to improve, but because JYPe has been too busy OVER exposing them, when the heck do they have time to sit down and practice on their vocals. I see some comments here stating that 2pm has never been strong vocally and Taec isnt that great of a rapper. There is truth to this but at the same time, i see comparisons like in Korea he is not the strongest or average. How can anyone say this? If we are talking about rap very few people in Korea can hold that title, and 99.9% of them are underground. Every group varies on 'rapping' abilities, every group has its charm. Taec has established his already. As for singing, there are 3 out 7 people who cannot sing as well as the others, but people are overlooking the fact that (i wont mention names), there are so many groups out there who have the majority of the members not able to sing and barely 2 or 3 members able to dance! These boys work hard, as do alot of other groups but the priority they have been given now is not allowing for their growths. Rather than compare them (either explicitly or implicitly), encourage them to find their own style and strengths. Example: The song Last christmas, Junho shocked me.. there was a note he hit, i had to replay it so many times cuz it was beautiful!, but i have never heard him sing like that in any of their korean songs. Do not forget the genre one sings also affects how much of their vocal talents are revealed.

As for the criticisms on korean boards, its not just there, i been on soompi elsewhere and there were discussions about how unfair the popularity 2pm has been getting and they thought it was supposed to be their artists year to be big or some nonsense like that. And because we hottests try to be honest and nice we start looking at our own boys too harshly. It should not be like that, learn to seperate what warrants criticism and what doesnt. The boys are still young in the game! One year is nothing, remember their popularity sky rocketed in one year faster than any kpop group thanks to the jay incident. They were required to ‘grow’ up faster than they should have.

One more thing: to comments that say NichKhun is the weakest or Chansung is the weakest, I beg of you to stop comparing the boys because they are different people with different strengths. They are all trying, ALL of them, to start pointing out weakest links is to undermine their efforts and start a whose better whose not debacle. They are all not perfect, they all need to improve in one aspect or the other, and they are improving but things like this do NOT happen overnight.

Sorry for the rant, i just needed to let that out 

Thank you. I completely agree! I think constructive criticism is fine. I am aware that 2PM isn't perfect, nor is any idol... but, some of these comments just started getting a bit out of hand. It went from a few comments pointing out their weak points, to basically summaries of all their flaws. I understand some of the boys are lacking certain skills (whether it be singing, dancing, acrobatic, etc.) but that is why they are in a group! So, that what they lack can be made up for by other members.. they aren't perfect. And I think criticism is important to any artist, as long as it's constructive but, let's not go overboard here. The boys are always practicing non-stop dancing... and always very busy - how can they even practice vocally with their hectic schedules? There's no time! They are already overworked... I agree that TOW is a bit sloppy compared to all their past singles, but that isn't really the boys fault. They didn't invent the choreography. I say we need to give them a break this time around. They've been so busy lately, and everywhere they go, they look exhausted... cut them some slack, dude. I'm not trying to be all "OMG I'M FANGIRL AND MY 2PM IS PERFECT, DON'T SAY THINGS THAT CAN HURT THEIR FEELINGS!!!1!1" because that isn't the case... but, they are being overworked. And are in need of a break... so cut them some slack for not being perfect at everything. You also, have to keep in mind that some members were brought into JYP for their looks and not "talent" per say... if anything, you have to point your fingers at JYPE for not training them better at whatever skill they are lacking. They are still relatively new in the business in comparison to other idols..

When Jay returns, they will bring us stronger and better performances, I'm sure! When all 7 are together, they deliver more. Again, nothing wrong with criticism... it's important to every artist. But, be constructive about it instead of just writing all the things they lack.

I do agree though, that it's important that they maintain and continue to improve their musical talent, instead of only being recognized as the sexy group. They deserve to be recognized for all their talent too! I would hate for them to be classified as "that group that always takes their shirt off" I love seeing them shirtless ;) But, it's more special when it's once and a while then too often because antis will say that's all they're good at -.- And that isn't true. They are talented! So, they need to make sure they show it <3

@mi-cha vvvvv I agree so much! I don't understand why people say Khun is so bad at singing -.- I personally, and GENUINELY really enjoy Khuns voice. I think its beautiful, and so sweet sounding... it's calming! ^^ While yes, it may not be up to Junsus vocal ability, what do you expect? The boy was chosen for his looks! So, for him to have such a sweet voice, is impressive considering his plans originally were never to be in a boy group or a singer at all for that matter

BTW, I'm sorry if this discussion already ended.. I'm a couple of pages back from the latest page. So, if this topic is over with then please disregard my post ><

Loved the boys performance tonight! That body wave move is sooo hot! *____* They look so tired though TT Please get rest...

Guest missyjuri

where did you hear that??! i've not heard anything like that. personally i dont think they got beats, i dont think that approch would work esp when you have members that are not use to this culture.

Guest pinkPABOsings

I just watched the recent Tired of waiting performances since Gayo Daejun and I have to say the boys are getting better but slowly. I hope they have them working on some breathing technics because Tired of Waiting is a really FAST song and the dances moves they're doing are really agressive. I think once they learn how to breathe the right way while doing the dance moves they may also figure out how to keep their voices strong enough for singing and dancing. Especially Chansung because he's been trying so hard with Tired of Waiting to "prove" he has musical talent but his vocals arent the best, he knows it and fans know it, he's admitted it plenty of times. But that doesn't mean he can't sing...it just means he needs to work on it. I know that breathing has a lot to do with movement AND energy because I ran track for 10 years. And if you don't know how to breathe right, no matter how fast you are, you'll die out. So I think it's that much more important for the guys who are entertainers to develop their breathing skills. I mean just watching them makes me tired so I have NO IDEA how they feel and they're DOING all the dancing. Well, I hope next time we see them on stage they'll just get that much better.

Anyways....has anything happened on the CF front??? Are any of their new CF's out yet like for Cass Beer or Coke??

2PM fighting

Guest mi-cha

Hello hottest! :)

This is my first post on this thread. Usually I just go in here to catch up on news and watch new photos, but when I saw the ongoing discussion I felt the need to raise my voice a bit. I highly respect everyone's different opinions, and I definetly don't want to get into any arguments, so I'll just offer my small opinion on the matter! :) And as another member mentioned, if this discussion is over, please disregard this post also!

Firstly, about constructive criticism. I can be a overly sensitive fan sometimes, and might react a bit too much when someone is criticizing my favourite group. It might be a naive thing to say, but I think that constructive criticism is something that should be brought up when the musicians are asking for it. For example, about Nichkhun's vocals. I am afraid that repeating the comment that he has weak vocals probably is hurting him more than doing him any good, especially when it comes from the group of people he expect to love and support him no matter what. I love his vocals just the way they are, and I feel that it's not my place to criticise anything he does, because he always does his best, they all are.

And the term true fan, someone mentioned above that you are not a true fan and that you don't really care about them if you don't give them constructive criticism or pay attention to their flaws. Maybe I misunderstand, but this statement could be a bit hurtful since we all are different in this thread. We all have different opinions about what a true fan is, and we need to be careful about trying to define the phrase. Since I don't ever criticise them in what they do, does that mean I am not a true fan in that case? We all know that everyone has flaws. I'd like to consider myself a true fan, even though if when if a member make a mistake on stage, I proudly just let it slip. It's good to have expectations on the boys, but they shouldn't be too high.

@missyjuri I don't think you need to worry about this, I never heard anything about JYP beating them! I've heard quite the opposite, that they're good friends? Correct me if I am wrong! :)

Guest Labacookie

@missyjuri: I've heard similar rumors, but concerning another company altogether, not involving 2PM or JYP. For all the hate he gets, I doubt JYP would ever treat the boys that way.

Guest tru3luv316

If you look on the bright side, all these arguments just prove that WE LOVE 2PM!

Here's the solution to all the problems: GIVE THEM SOME TIME! Eventually, things will go in place, they'll have TIME to practice and improve their vocals, stage appearance, dancing skills, etc. and in TIME...JAY WILL BE BACK! lol ;)

^

i really hope so, although they are one of the most wanted group in the public's eye..

hopefully JYP could held a hand for his boys. please JYP give them some rest.

today's perf. was alright.

i'm hoping to see more unique performances for "tired of waiting".

if the boys are tired i'm really hoping JYPE will let them rest

to prove all those negative remarks of how our boys are performing now these days.

i don't blame them if they don't give their all

maybe a little pat in the back, some motivation will get them going.

one more single boys.. hidden from the public and rest you go.

and just because his smile is my stress-remover.. missing you!

s320x240.jpg

s320x240-1.jpg

:D

and when it comes down to singing tech.

chansung could work a little bit more on his vocal.. he got the feel.. maybe the song needs to feel him (?)

nich khun matches slow songs.. but his voice is really nice to listen to.. not to soft but also not to deep...

it's just sometimes he lacks the feel.

taec's voice is really nice when he sings but maybe he lack harmonization.

these are my thoughts... but it's coming from a fan.

V i feel that too! hopefully sooner than we though! :D

I AM FEEL SOMEONE WILL BACK SOON.... hahahahaha

maybe because Tired of Waiting song..hehehehehe

Just predict....

By the Way about the criticism thing's, I don't Know how to say it..

But maybe the boys need more improve their's singing technic... I am not start bad criticism just build criticism.

Just wanna say that an singer's have to improve the singing skill's right?So does 2PM,because they all singer.

Some of them already have that talent but the others not..(I don't wanna say their name's)

Well, what they do we have to support them as an nice and good fans...RIGHT?

Hottest Jjang

2PM jjang..

Okay Guys! ;)

Guest missyjuri

actually if it turned out to be that JYP treats the boys bad or stress them up i wouldn't be surprise .. i think he only care about money .. again .. its just my opinion

Guest Labacookie

^

^

Honestly, this is not a JYP thread, and bashing of artists is not allowed. Please do not go off topic. It's not something worth discussing and this thread is just now calming down.

I say we move on to another 2PM-related topic.

I know it's after New Year's but I'm going to ask anyway:

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why? :)

Guest lilprincess

wow today's TOW performance was much better! Am glad to see the great improvement from Friday's Music Bank - I guess the boys were really worn out from the previous 3 days of Daejun shows then. I'm glad they all sound better, more in tune and their dancing also packs more power! Initially with all the auto-tuning I was a bit worried how they were gonna pull it off but I'm so happy to see them rise to the challenge and deliver a performance like today's! Am sure they will just keep getting better.

Guest pinkchocolate

Nichkhun for me! Well, he is my favourite member other then jaebeom (:

And his name popped up in my mind as soon as i saw your question.

Also, i feel that Nichkhun is a gentleman, warm-hearted and he seems very friendly to me ^^ (okay, not that the other members are not). Haha.

But then again, if i get to share a New Year kiss with any member of 2PM, i'll be blessed and overjoyed! (:

Guest piperhebe1

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

for me of cse it will be JUNSU hmm the reason is kinda obvious bcse he is my favorite member in 2pm. and he is getting hotter and hotter day by day ^^

Guest happylove00

my pick will obviously be wooyoung!

no one but wooyoung... hoho ^_^

how much do i love u, wooyoung?!

THAT MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but u share ur kisses with someone else <_< )

5250279120100103163819024.gif

btw, saw some hottests were questioning about taecyeon's ring...

just saw his cyworld update today...

it was a present from his parents, he was wearing it since last yr but guess he lost it somehow then it was recovered when they were shifting house, so he wore it again...

mystery solved!

no scandal!

i wonder if taecyeon visit soompi/youtube?

how come he knows about we discussing his ring (he clarified it)?

maybe is just me...

i think too much...

if u r here, taecyeon, pls give us a sign... dot dot dot

since i topped the page again, here to remind you why leadja is so important to 2PM

2PM Park JaeBum saving his members (Ok TaecYeon + NichKhun) on stage

i always forget the man himself is one of the best rappers in kpop!

because if he is not, he wouldnt be able to rap for taecyeon...

remember the melon award incident where taec's mic is faulty?

if jay was there, he would just rap for him... no doubt about it!

Archived