☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest haiphuong

I couldn't agree more with you missyera

We criticize them because we expected to much from them but we forgot that they're human and each of them has both weak side and strong side. I think I'm not agree much with the previous post about Khun and Chan is the weakest vocals in the group.

About Khun, I was very surprise with his vocal when he and Jun Ho sang a ballad group in their fan meeting. I realized that he has much more than a pretty face. I'm not a Khun's fan but I think he's also very sad because everyone always look at him as a flower boy of 2PM but never praising him or leave any comment about his dancing and singing skills. He must have big pressure when they perform on stage but he really tried very hard and what he is showing us so far proves us that he's not only a flower boy.

About Chan, his main position is rapper and acrobatics. It's hard to find a rapper who's also good at singing. He doesn't sing well but I've never seen a singer who put all his soul to the songs like him. Voice is the 1st element if you're a singer. If you don't have good vocal, you can practice but the most important thing is you put you heart, mind and soul to the song you sing. How many times you feel touched when you hear him sing? I don't know what you guys think but I always feel touched when I heard him. I really appreciate because a rapper like him tries very hard to sing although his skill still needs to improve more.

About Jun Ho, my little brother is not 2PM fan but he used to tell me "Sister, I like that guy (Jun Ho)" when we watched Music Bank together. I asked him "Why?", "Because he really has strong voice and he sings live well too". I won't tell more about Jun Ho cause as 2PM fans, we all know how talent he is. I've never seen an artist who's good at both dancing and singing like him.

About Woo Young, I don't know how to describe my feeling whenever I heard him sing. His husky voice makes the song more touchy and seems like he's whispering to my ear. I don't know how much times I smiled happily and even wanna fly when watching his performances on radio show. Like Jun Ho, he's good at both dancing and singing.

About Jun Su. Nothing to say more about him cause he's the best vocal in the group. Sorry to Jun Su's fan but I really don't have anything much to say about this boy except one thing: he still need to improve his dancing :)

About Taec, the beastly rapper of the group. I remember very clearly that he used to be compared with T.O.P since they promoted "I Hate You". I know that he's trying hard not to be compare like that and I know he also doesn't want people to look at him as a muscles guy :lol:

Lastly, Jay. This guy is talented and all of us know that. I wanna say that I love him as much as you guys and pray everyday for his comeback. But at this time, I hope you guys won't say something like "Without Jay, the stage is lack something" or "If he were there, he would do better".... Jay will comeback but it's in the future. We have to admit the fact that 2PM is now promoting with just 6 members. Nothing hurts as much as these comments. Will Jay be happy if he sees comments like that? I think he won't and I guess that it will be a big burden for him when he comeback. Why? Because if everyone think that 2PM is not good w/o Jay, then as a leader, that must be a big pressure. Jay's shine in everything he does but the other 6 also have their own light. Should it better if all 7 of them shine together?

Generally speaking, it's not about their singing skills. It's about this song is not a good choice to show off their strong sides. I love TOW but I don't think it's an easy song to perform cause it's full with autotunes.

Anyways, today is not their last performance. We still have a long way to go. I think that it's good to criticize your artist cause that means you want them to be better. But the border between good and bad criticize is very thin and we should be calm. I don't want to see this thread separate again. Guys, this is still new year days :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: I topped the page, here's a delicious gif I used for an avatar. Hopefully Wooyoung's Nipples can stop all this. Fingers Crossed.

Please put out the fire that's burning in this thread!

^

^

315jyvt.jpg

LOL that's such a prection way to end the arguments!!

Question: anyone knows anything about Khun's movie? When will they screen it?? I can't wait for it.

Edit:

about Khun's talent, I can tell you guys that he is among the best dancers in the group now, after Junho and Wooyoung. You can see that in SBS Gayo show, Wooyoung, Junho and Nichkhun was chosen to be the performers with SNSD members. I personally think that the way Khun moves is very... smooth, I don't know how to describe it but obviously his body is very flexible. Watch My Color MV and you'll see what I mean. He is really really charismatic as a dancer, just that he doesn't do freestyle. He used to do acrobatics during 10/10 days too, but I heard he developed some kind of back problems so he doesn't do acrobatics anymore.

this issue for example, there s just only one thing in my mind.

DO NOT USE JAEBUM AS A TOOL TO COVER NEGATIVE THINGS EVERY SINGEL TIME!

DO NOT USE THE LOVE OF THE HOTTESTS!

sorry, that s just my personal feeling... ... i feel bad, that they talked little bit about Jaebum when 6pm receive bad comments or reviews.

JYPE, if u dont wanna bring Jay back, then dont use him as powerful "Shut up" n emotional "one love"....!

sorry for my poor poor english, hope u understand my feeling... i just feel little bit mad...

fu6jow.jpg

cr. as tagged

I have not heard any backlash anywhere from them "stripping". They only showed the top of their backs at the KBS Gay Daejun and that was the only time it happened at the Gayos.

PLUS, they are not the only ones. Taeyang performs in stage shirtless all the time, Joon & AJ from MBLAQ/BEAST show off their abs and pecks all the time (Almost very performance from their Debut single to be exact). Before them, DBSK also showed skin during their Mirotic promotions. Jaebum did it before as well. ITS NOT A BIG DEAL!

What does it matter if everyone else does it.. we are talking about 2PM, not everyone else.

Not to mention those artists did not overuse the stripping. Jay did not strip, he teased... big difference.

One thing to show a little skin... leaves it up to the imagination.

And you missed the point: 2PM have talent they should be known for, not stripping.

As far as the backlash, I was refering to the future. And I think until EVERYONE is finished saying their peace, then we should keep discussing.

Guest silence457

What does it matter if everyone else does it.. we are talking about 2PM, not everyone else.

Not to mention those artists did not overuse the stripping. Jay did not strip, he teased... big difference.

And you missed the point: 2PM have talent they should be known for, not stripping.

As far as the backlash, I was refering to the future. And I think until EVERYONE is finished saying their peace, then we should keep discussing.

omg seriously? I want to shut up because apparently people are annoyed at my comments but this is ridiculous. So now the discussion boils down to what kind of stripping is high class? Teasing is better than stripping, and showing a little skin is different from stripping blah blah blah seriously just STOP.they only did it ONCE for one performance among the many performances they had for the gayo music shows and that is not to be called "overuse the stripping" ok? It's not like they are stripping in every performance like MBLAQ or BEAST. I think you let all those antis and haters' opinions get into your head. Everybody does it but only 2PM gets criticized do you know why? Because 2PM is becoming popular REAL FAST and apparently some people, especially antis, haters and non-fans , are not happy with their increasing popularity and try to nitpick at the most trivial thing they can find about 2PM. This is similar to what happened to SNSD a year ago. You as fans should be careful not to be swayed into the negativity created by antis and haters. Seriously, such a big fuss over nothing

Edit:

cherryblossom81 (2 posts below): I can be negative but I do NOT make a big fuss over nothing. and who are you to dictate what 2PM should be known for? Who made the rule that musical talent is the only thing relevant in pop culture. You want to appreciate 2PM's musical talents, that's your opinion. Don't force other people to appreciate the same things. What you considered "over the top" may just be normal for other people. so STOP.

Guest theblazenazn

You're so right. What was I thinking? lol. There's a a big difference.

p.s. I still think we should just stop and move on.

THEY'LL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS AWESOME MUSICIANS.

2qnawbd.gif

331d4ex.gif

Last post til Midnight...

EDIT: YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP WITH THE ARGUMENTS NOW! Don't let the Mods Close Our Thread for a Month Again!

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year Everyone

I hope this year we will have argument less than 2009.

Please use your logic more than emotion before this thread will be a battlefield .

and the Mod close 2PM thread again.

After I saw the video ... Wow they can do so many performance.

Wow Do they have a time to rest??????

They put their energy to make these shows is the best for us and We argue for What?

We know our boys have their weak point and they wanna improving their skill too.

We can talk in the positive way , reasonable discuss for what is their weakness and support them.

Not bashing them.

but I want to ask you something. Do you love them because they are the best or They are our 2PM

... I'm enjoy to see their talent up-grade everyday (Singing & Dancing)

and I believe they can put their-self to the top more than this.

Just give them a time to prove it.

They are not the best now but They can be the best soon. :lol:

I think after the end of promotion 1.59 pm album. Jay absolutely come back to us.

May be It's the first full album of 2PM

Love & Respect (Do you remember this words)

Both of you are missing the point!

I was just telling you the difference between the two because of the way they will be looked at!

People loved the way Jay showed skin because it was not over the top, whereas with the way the boys are doing it is over the top!

Once again though... the POINT is they should be known for their musical talents.

EDIT: Anyway 3rd post.. see ya'

Oh and Silence- you are the last person to talk about negativity!

Guest flying-solo

..and it bothers me that some people are saying "say whatever you want, it's not like JYPE will read this" or whatever they say. it's obvious that we know that, but not because of that does it mean that we can't have a discussion about it, among Hottest.

what we write in here is not for JYPE to read, if for Hottest to know what other Hottest have in mind and whatnot and give your opinion about 2PM, whether everyone will like it or not.

Yes, I agree about this. But ugh, I'm too afraid to even voice my opinions anymore after mentioning the vocally weak members. Whatever. I'm done.

They were chanting the full 7 members name plus 2PM...in order of Park Jaebum, Kim Junsu, Nickhun, OK Taekyeon, Jang Wooyoung, Lee Junho, Hwang Chansung, 2PM.

The only bad thing about TOW is that the ending is short, so, it doesn't leave much time for the KHottests to chant out their names. Plus, the intro to the song is also short, just a few beats and Junho starts, so, compared to the other songs, this song doesn't leave much room for fanchants.

I personally feel that the fanchants really give the performances more power and energy and vigour while watching the boys perform. It's riveting hearing a unified solid chant echoing in the audience.

YEAH! I absolutely agree. I mean, just imagine hearing the fans chant your name while you're performing, it just gives you so much strength and energy! :)

Guest everybodyshout

spkrk2.gif

i'm really sorry to bring this topic up again, and that people are trying to change the subject because it's getting pretty heated. but i just wanted to share my feelings as well.

ahahafaceplant.gif

i think it's unnecessary to get so worked up over this, after all everyone's sharing! so there's no need to get angry at other fans, calling them whiny or ridiculous, and ending up misunderstanding them as bashing. :( so let's give love, and only love okay!

70142856.gif

(i'm obviously jay-biased teehee)

it seems that everything is being repeated and echoed throughout many 2pm fans here, about how some of the boys can't sing, they need to improve etc. and this absolutely doesn't mean that they're equivalent to anti-fans. i mean, are people supposed to be barred from speaking the truth? there's always been a balance with as much positivity as negativity. (like HOT HOT HOT THEIR DANCE WAS SO DAMN GOOD! HIS VOICE *SWOONS!* / he didn't do very well today.... ) someone's said this before but one reason why many opinions about their voices are sprouting out more than often now could be because they've appearing more than often plus they sang this difficult ballad which showcases their voices in a very naked manner. (haaha sorry weird phrasing) i mean, there's only a piano or beat behind, so their voices would be really obvious and it's be hard for us to ignore some mistakes.

335e4vr.gif

@silence457 haha i also knew it was you when you typed out that long bolded post! you sound really heated, cool down cool down... *fans you* but i just wanted to say that it's not very warm to make a sweeping conclusion about 2pm fans being the most pretentious people you've ever seen in kpop. yup, junho can sing as well even though most people talk about junsu but that doesn't mean that people aren't aware that junho can sing. when i go on youtube and watch songs that junsu and junho both sing together, many people (if not more or the same number as fans who applaud junsu) do comment that junho's voice melts their hearts.

21e6nv4.gif

and one more thing... we don't have the right to judge whether criticism from the fans here is intended with love or out of "pretentious pride of some fans who think that their idols 2pm are some kind of perfect beings and deliver better performances like no others". we are not us; who are we to judge that YA YOU!! you, by criticising them, you're doing it out of blindness because you think that your 2pm must be perfect all the time? because from many comments i was reading, they are very very mature and they seem that they're all full of love and not because they think that our boys should be perfect in every way. they were merely pointing out the obvious things that they saw.

2dam9v8.gif

and another good point raised was whether 2pm will ever read our comments here. haha.

but i think they know it themselves best. we don't need to point them out, JYP/their trainers probably did.

so prolly what the fans are doing, it isn't wrong to share or just voicing out how they feel.

i think it's a form of bonding, really. :D

20961917.gif

peace to you okay!!! i'm really just saying out how i feel.

sorry for the long post, i know you really don't want to read it! well you only kept staring at the gifs i sprinkled all over the place haha!

om young junho is so adorable.

2z8zpmp.gif

everybody wants some toshio.

1z9dvm.gif

LMAOJAY

11358547.png16899683.gif

edit: uh sprinkled some 2pm gifs taken from random people from omona! (i'm so sorry i just randomly saved them w/o taking note who owns what! PM me lovely if needed)

Guest JAEBOO-

i was just reading your comments and i must say i have to agree with misserya because she said is so true. we all love 2pm (': and please people, stop this or the mod will close the thread.

-

anywhere who does have this larger picture?

click

credits; eggplant

and another question; where do you guys get funny gif and pics of 2pm? like these;

one

two

three

credits whoever made or post this (':

thanks in advance <3

-

v

v

V thank you for answerig, but can I get the link? i'll just register to LJ I guess after I get the link.

thank you so much !

i was just reading your comments and i must say i have to agree with misserya because she said is so true. we all love 2pm (': and please people, stop this or the mod will close the thread.

-

anywhere who does have this larger picture?

click

credits; eggplant

and another question; where do you guys get funny gif and pics of 2pm? like these;

one

two

three

credits whoever made or post this (':

thanks in advance <3

I often get those macros from LiveJournal communities like omonatheydidnt or kpop_gifs. They are hilarious I assure you lol. The people at omonatheydidnt are also hilarious with their LOL comments. You should totally join those communities. omonatheydidnt is pretty 2PM-biased so you will get a good dose of 2PM everyday :)

Edit:

omonatheydidnt: http://community.livejournal.com/omonatheydidnt/

kpop_gifs: http://community.livejournal.com/kpop_gifs/

kpopmacro: http://****yeahkpopmacros.tumblr.com/ --> replace **** with the F word.

THIS IS SO HILARIOUS CANNOT HELP POSTING:

29woif4.jpg

Guest lophelyme

For me, all of them have talents. That's the most important thing. If they don't have any talents, how can JYP train them and debut them as a singer. And now they being famous. Of course they still have their own weakness, that's why they still practice. The most important thing for me is that they never stop to learn sth. Cause it means that u know that u not perfect but want to be perfect. Nobody's perfect right?

JYP uniting them in 7 members as a group because he know that every member has their own weakness and ability. So he uniting them as one to help each other, to make the group become perfect. So don't be to surprise when u find that s.o. can dance well but can't sing well or can sing well but can't dance well, or just do both in average level. Look at them as one not one by one. And please stop comparing their performance now (without Jay) with before ( within Jay). Cause it's totally different already cause before 7 but now 6. So just watch and remeber that they are 2PM.

Guest cheezychunnie

i hate it when this threat turn into battlefield..

everyone is entitle to voice out their opinion but

dont do it out of anger,do it coz u love the boys..please..

cant wait for today's inkigayo :D

anyway,i have a question for u guys here..

Q:what variety show u want 2PM in for their variety-show comeback?

altho i didnt know when the time will come but juz for fun :)

my answer: magnae rebellion and G7...coz they will be totally awesome

wif those idols :)

Labacookie, excellent post - I'll just quote my fav part:

Fans with critical opinions aren't asking for 2PM members to be "perfect"; We're simply hoping that they don't rest on their laurels, and continue to work and improve. As others have said, the observations aren't made with the expectation that 2PM browses Soompi, but fans stating their wishes and opinions and yes, criticisms.

It is because 2PM is blessed with such massive amounts of talent, in so many differnent areas, that we can have the luxury of criticizing weak points and talking about where we think they might improve. I actually loved the post where their singing and dancing abilities were ranked - who is really hurt by this? No one, that I can tell, it just gives us the opportunity to review performances and re-think/renew our own ideas about what is great about 2PM and what could be even better.

I know all of these heatied, flying opinions can be nerve-racking to some, but I am finding this thread a very exciting place to visit lately. I love reading everyones opinions, from the dances to the songs to the strippings to the information about how much they are doing right now (makes so many things make sense!).

Thanks to all of those posters pouring their hearts out, loving things but hoping for things to always be greater and better - to me, that is the true definition of a fan.

Guest thefirstmoment777

50347872.jpg

I got this one when I tried to access 2PM's cyworld :( can anyone help me??? I just want to view their CY like ppl did but I cant!!!

Plz help me!!!

@all: We love 2PM, so I think it's okay to talk abt our opinions. 2PM themselves know that they have alot of things to improve. They always say that they need to keep working hard. We are fans and all the things we said here basically sharing ideas. I think with someone like Oktizen, he probably skim through this thread sometimes :D So just keep talking but not to harsh or aggressive. NOBODY IS PERFECT !!! We point out their weaknesses in order to be happy later on when we see them shine brightly in the stages :D

I LOVE HIM !!! HOW CAN HE BE SO TALENT ???? ~~~~

1248700019tt1f.gif

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol:

credit: janinloveschivas

2PM@JYP concert_talk[fancam] 02012010

2PM@ JYP concert_Heartbeat[fancam]02012010

credit:OBeaBeaO

[FANCAM] 091230 2PM @ KBS MUSIC FESTIVAL-Boom Boom Pow [TAECYEON]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfGbcLtpRh4

[FANCAM] 091229 2PM@ SBS GAYO - TRILLER MJ [TAECYEON]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_99kMQYF4x0

[FANCAM] 091230 2PM @ KBS MUSIC FESTIVAL - Dangerous MJ [TaecYeon]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N75vJU84BTo

Guest vern_scorita

Q:what variety show u want 2PM in for their variety-show comeback?

idol army!!!! 2PM+mblaq=laughter to death!! hahaha..

thx for the vids and gifs, really make me laughed, especially the toshio and taec's trampoline backflip failure.. kekekekk!! :lol:

have they started to promote TOW??

this is an old (but my FAVE!!) video as i'm @ the top of this page, enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ywwFvBV0w

Archived