☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest stardust123

i have a question:

doesn't Tried of Waiting have Jays voice on it???

Edit: thanks for answering my question. i'll just go with it is his voice...

yeaaah!! on allkpop article i read that jypark said jay's voice was on it just for the fans~

looveeeee idol army S3 with 2pm it was amazingg miss jae so much tho~

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if this has been posted but ill share it anyways...

but if it has ill take it down ^^

2PM's Chansung Tell Saseng Fans To Go Away

On the 13th, 2PM's maknae Chansung posted on his mini-hompy a message to saseng fans.

Saseng fans are fans who follow around celebrities for a living (think of them as civilian paparazzi). To put it bluntly, they are sort of celebrity stalkers that follow them around. The celebrities are uncomfortable about these saseng fans' actions but don't do much about it because in a way they are still "fans".

2PM's Chansung wrote on his mini-hompy on the 13th stating: "Really, let's not come to our house. It is a place we can rest"

Chansung's "normal" fans have responded stating: "He should at least get some rest at home. Become sensible fans."

As if the fans aren't crazy enough, I think following the celebrities back to their home is really just too much. What do you guys think? Are Korean fans really going to far?

Credits: BAJAEBUM @ 2OD // mangomonster @ omgkpop

aws~ i agree.

those "fans" should leave the boys,

not just the boys but every other artist~

Guest xOnlySabrina

@pinkteaa, I totally agree. ): Maknae needs rest! I think it's overboard going over to their place. Sigh. Fans need to know their limits. It's hard to control spazzing over your idol but you gotta learn to control it.

:D 2PM's Paris Baguette CF played on my TV. SPAZZ. 8D

About Jay's possible return... At first, I was totally not trying to get my hopes up but then the KNetizens are sooooo sure that he's coming back that it's gotten me all giggity. >______<;;

P.S. Let's cheer 2PM on & keep things fair for soompi's Gayo Awards!

Guest cheezychunnie

i got tweet from twooneday that it is confirm that 2PM will perform

their new song this week at kbs music bank at 6.30 pm on Friday

and mbc music core at 4pm on Saturday :D

'tired of waiting' im pretty sure i hear Jay's voice in thjat song :)

Guest Shona-z

I know! To be honest, there a few parts I can't even tell who's who over the autotune. That's why I was more for other songs being promoted from their album than this song. Though I'm looking forward to the choreo & live delivery, I'm a bit worried at how it will turn out. Is just me or Taec's rap is sped up alot in Tired of Waiting too? he'll have like a 9 second part in the live performance. I guess we'll find out this Sunday which song it will be for sure and see it live.

I was curious about what you said in your post about finding Teac's rapping in "Tired of Waiting" this Sunday.

May I ask whats happening this Sunday? Are they doing a live performance with "Tired of Waiting" or any other song from their album other than "Heatbeat"?

If they are what I really want to see/hear is "All Night Long" (love this song).

Tired Of Waiting has to have Jay's voice, now way any other member can sing that close to Jay's voice like this. No offence to WooYoung or Junsu or JunHo but that 100% sounds like Jay.

If something special happens This Sunday (or any time this week) I don't want to miss it. So if any one knows please kindly can you tell me. Thanxs.

Love 2PM.

2PM rank #1 spot on Soompi Gayo Awards 2009 poll with total vote of 8570 votes <as of now>

Guest happylove00

2PM 옥택연, 일촌 사진 유출에 뿔났다

사진출처=옥택연 미니홈피

2PM의 멤버 옥택연이 미니홈피의 빗장을 걸어 닫았다.

옥택연은 최근 미니홈피 제목에 "일촌 공개된 사진들 어떻게 올라왔을까"라고 써 해킹 의혹을 드러낸데 이어 사진첩, 다이어리 등 메뉴들을 모두 닫아버렸다.

실제 인터넷에는 얼마전부터 일촌공개였던 옥택연의 미니홈피 사진들이 유출돼 떠돌았다.

한편 그의 홈피를 통해 발빠른 커뮤니케이션을 해온 팬들은 그가 단단히 문을 걸어잠그자 "도데체 누가 그런짓을..사생활 침해에 불쾌해하는 것은 당연하다", "옥군, 제발 화 푸세요"라며 안절부절하고 있다.

옥 택연은 옥티즌이라고 불릴만큼 열심히 미니홈피 활동을 해와 팬들을 흐뭇하게 하던 터. 팬들은 휑해진 옥택연의 미니홈피를 망연자실한 모습으로 들락거리고 있다. 아무것도 없는 그의 미니홈피 방문자 수는 오늘 현재(오후 4시 기준) 1만2000명을 넘어섰다.

{ ⓒ '글로벌 종합일간지' 아시아투데이 }

오은희 기자 dhsl0209@asiatoday.co.kr

saw twooneday tweeted that taec closed down his cyworld because private photos were leaked out? anyone can do detailed translation?

this sucks!

first is following the boys back home and now hacking taec's cyworld...

why cant some fans refrain themselves from doing ridiculous things?

it reminds me of jay again!

i hope taec is doing ok...

Guest cheezychunnie

{Engsubbed} 091220 Nichkhun in Chiang Mai - Talk @ Suzuki Jelato event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OccPKSs9P-s

cr:yipyee

A FUN INTERVIEW..DIRTY JOKES..HAHA!!!

-edit-

091222 2PM Heartbeat Recording Cam 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5D8sqDi1Rw

091222 2PM Again & Again Recording Cam 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_16NsUR4yw

091222 2PM Again & Again Recording Cam 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_kkppeuErE

091222 2PM Talk Recording Cam 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHTXBkpnSBU

091222 2PM Talk Recording Cam 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBWovw99WJc

Cool Animated Feature for Pictures in 2pm Anycall Corby ft Wooyoung

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tli-BI8A2x8

cr:iamkimsora3

they look damn hot!!

saw twooneday tweeted that taec closed down his cyworld because private photos were leaked out? anyone can do detailed translation?

this sucks!

first is following the boys back home and now hacking taec's cyworld...

why cant some fans refrain themselves from doing ridiculous things?

it reminds me of jay again!

i hope taec is doing ok...

I hate it.Taec's cyworld is one of the most popular ones and it's the one way we can somehow communicate with him and spazz about his awesomeness. Now because of that fan he's closing down the cyworld :(

And I can't wait for Music Bank! New song XD

Guest theblazenazn

I hate it.Taec's cyworld is one of the most popular ones and it's the one way we can somehow communicate with him and spazz about his awesomeness. Now because of that fan he's closing down the cyworld :(

And I can't wait for Music Bank! New song XD

From what I heard it wasn't a fan or anti who hacked his account or anything like that. I'm not familiar with Cyworld but I'm told its like Facebook where you can set photo settings so only your friends can see it. Apparently someone who had access leaked his private photos out to the public & uploaded them to galleries. There's noway to know who did it so Taec probably decided to close it down all together. He closed it before for pretty long ago and only pretty recently opened it back up.

I saw one picture but I wasnt sure if its from the leaked set of photos. It was a candid picture of Taec & SeulOng from 2AM, they were like shirtless and Taec had his head leaning on Ongie's shoulder, it looks really old like during their debut days. The photo has been taken down now.

Anyways, if 2PM is performing a new song on Music Bank, we'll probably get confirmation on the song today or tomorrow from the Music Bank line up so I'm looking forward to it.

Guest ermnothing

Nichkhun just twitted on his twitter. and he wrote something in Thai and posted their again and again promotion picture of all 7 of them...

is that really him? I don't really know ...but I am following him. the user name is: 2PMnichkhun

and yeah i thought it was weird because I was able to vote again for the gayo...i guess they started the poll over?

about 2PMnichkhun, his Thai text is so poor...i know it because i'm Thai...so i think he used the translator from English text to Thai which makes a lot of mistakes and differs the meaning...in my opinion, that is not real Nichkhun...besides he already deleted his Thai text...another account, 2PMKhunn, same procedure, he also used the translator and the meanings are all wrong...

Guest happylove00

No new haircut for their new song promotion???

I think I m fine with the haircut...

But PLEASE, no more zombie makeup!!!!!

Anyway, the boys look fine as usual!

Is it me or wat, Khun looks kinda big in that sweater he wears? Not flattering at all... Hoho ^_^

Khun, what did you do to your stylist noonas?

Nowadays, u have lacy pink suit, apple head hair, bad outfit...

they used to style u like a prince... now u look like commoner... ;)

pls treat them well... i wanna see the prince back again!

Guest Labacookie

Oh so they've adjusted the polls results? Really interesting how far ahead 2PM is now. Though I note that it appears people who are fans of BOTH groups were cheating. *tsk tsk* Anyway, hopefully 2PM will do well with the soompi awards.

And it's a shame about Taec's cyworld. :( Some people have no respect for privacy.

Guest badtzmarujung

Nichkhun just twitted on his twitter. and he wrote something in Thai and posted their again and again promotion picture of all 7 of them...

is that really him? I don't really know ...but I am following him. the user name is: 2PMnichkhun

and yeah i thought it was weird because I was able to vote again for the gayo...i guess they started the poll over?

I confirm this account is fake. I'm Thai.

and these Thai words on his twitter are very poor .

The first time I saw this twitter in English I am not sure It's fake

But after I saw this twitter in Thai words.Now I'm so sure It's fake.

and Poor Teac for his cyworld .

I'm very angry because His privacy is broken and now we don't see him update the thing like the same

sorry for cut and

thanks alot for sharing...

khun always wear that ring...is there anyone who knows about that ring?i'm really curious

Guest chocochic

@niknaz the ring was given by his mother I watch from some clip when the reporter in Thai ask him about that ring

he told that his mom know that he love to wearing the ring so she gave it to him

sorry for my bad English :)

<3 2pm

anyone know where i can find recent pics of Junho?

there seems to be more of the other members >.>

^ check here: http://www.2pm-online.com/gallery/index.php?cat=49

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebeom fans put up posters at JYP Center

On December 21st, a small group of fans of fallen 2PM leader Jaebeom gathered at the JYP Center in Korea and posted posters of him in support of his return.

The fans prepared more than 4000 posters to put up in the Parking Garage of the JYP Center, however they only managed to put up around 300 posters. A very nice gesture that I'm sure Jay himself would appreciate.

cr: allkpop

20091222_jaeposter1.jpg

^ can someone help translate what it says on the poster? thank youuuuu ^__^

here's the translation~~

Special features/characteristics:

2pm's one and only leader

Level 2 Korean

21st century's best believer of conspiracies

a pro at matching outfits

body IS amazing, charming eye corner that goes up (? sorry that's the best way i can describe it)

a winner wearing a mask of a loser

has a stereotype that show recordings are a stream of consciousness

says "갱장히" and "쓔" a lot

due to continuous acrobatic moves, he has calluses on his hands

the skin of a baby with 0% imperfections

^ @ L1L_M1Z_SUJ1N thank youuuuuu

Wow....KHottest are soooo dedicated and hard working! I wish I can help. I love the poster it's soooo beautiful....baby looks so cute and innocent...thank youuuuuu KHottest!!!

Archived