☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

since we've been happy with all the positive news about 2pm...

lets continue to keep it alive

Advance Merry Christmas 2PM and fellow Hottest!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it in Mp3 in HQ Quality. I uploaded it to MediaFire for everyone on this Soompi thread & all 2PM fans. So Enjoy!!

Oh thanks for the info, kaylee. I'll take off the link since no direct download links are allowed.

Here's a Pic that may be of interest to everyone looking for the HQ mp3: http://it.tinypic.com/r/5trae/6

Look at the pic before you PM me, my inbox is like weird, I keep getting error messages when I try opening it up so I cant read any PM's.

Thank you ffor shairng, I can't believe I miss this song too. Jay and Junsu is the best when they sing together. It's been a while since I've been here and so glad that that our hope of leadja coming back is stronger and stronger! Those gifs of him bboying was off the hook!

Guest xxhoanganh

OT BUT SOMEWHAT RELEVANT TO YOUR 2PM INTERESTS:

Do you remember Byron? I found him dancing. HAHAHAH /notastalker

IDK.. I thought it was pretty dope seeing him dance ..

BYRON! I totally remember him!!

from star king, right? ahhh i can't remember which episode = = (help me out here~ )

but i totally remember - he did a bboy dance with jay, and it was cute hahaha (:

dang, hes pretty good. ( of course ). super congrats on winning (x

but its funny, didn't he state he was a teacher ? (in SK)

wow thats dope, a teacher bboying.

i need a teacher like that o__o

Guest Soulhead

BYRON! I totally remember him!!

from star king, right? ahhh i can't remember which episode = = (help me out here~ )

but i totally remember - he did a bboy dance with jay, and it was cute hahaha (:

If i'm not wrong this is the episode 114 and if you want the cut of the dance battle => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nr9GQbOlDA

(sorry for my...english >_>)

Guest kalliy*10

i have a question:

doesn't Tried of Waiting have Jays voice on it???

Edit: thanks for answering my question. i'll just go with it is his voice...

Guest theblazenazn

I am 99.99999% sure it does have Jay's voice in it. If not it's Wooyoung's voice with a lot of auto tune

I know! To be honest, there a few parts I can't even tell who's who over the autotune. That's why I was more for other songs being promoted from their album than this song. Though I'm looking forward to the choreo & live delivery, I'm a bit worried at how it will turn out. Is just me or Taec's rap is sped up alot in Tired of Waiting too? he'll have like a 9 second part in the live performance. I guess we'll find out this Sunday which song it will be for sure and see it live.

Guest xxhoanganh

I know! To be honest, there a few parts I can't even tell who's who over the autotune. That's why I was more for other songs being promoted from their album than this song. Though I'm looking forward to the choreo & live delivery, I'm a bit worried at how it will turn out. Is just me or Taec's rap is sped up alot in Tired of Waiting too? he'll have like a 9 second part in the live performance. I guess we'll find out this Sunday which song it will be for sure and see it live.

Actually, i'm a bit more that 99.9999999% sure that his voice is in it.

Don't take my word for it, but SOMEWHERE, i remember reading where they stated his voice was in it. It came along with that his voice WASN'T in the other songs.

I can't exactly remember, but its floatin around my head = =

but its more than safe to say his voice is in it. i'm pretty sure he's even singing the chorus - the other members don't have a voice like his anyway.

Soulhead Posted Today, 01:28 PM

If i'm not wrong this is the episode 114 and if you want the cut of the dance battle => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nr9GQbOlDA

(sorry for my...english >_>)

thank you!

i'm pretty sure i've seen that clip like, 100 times anyway hahaha.

but thank you (:

and ur english is perfeccct *__* hehehe

ack. i don't think i can comment anymore for 24 hours. = =

Guest akirasberry

jay definitely sings in tired of waiting

0:51 is jay after chansung's part and again at 1:50 and 2:48-3:02

adlib after wooyoung in the beginning

Guest thefirstmoment777

well, finally Mods have done something ^^ I really glad to see their decision ^^ I have just visited the vote page, and here we are ^^

90759582.jpg

now 2PM is on the 1st place ^^ and I love it :X:X:X

p/s: I really fall in love with "this song" by Junsu and Jay :X:X:X it's kind da different feeling and I just think "oh, they sang this song with aggressiveness" =)) that's what I thought, coz with me, even a ballad song, 2PM has a special way to sing it ^^

p/s2: anyone know how to reduce the image size in this thread ??? I think the pic is a little bit too large :P sorry if it lags ur computer ^^

Guest woojjen

WOW! i really love 'this song' cover of jay & junsu. their voices are always be my favorites. their duets are always awesome.!!! i'm going to DL this song later. thanks hottests!!

mm, 'opely JAY's comeback is comi

ng soon. i really want them to promote 'TIRED OF WAITING' alongside jay. i want them as 7. TAEC's bday is coming. is there any special surprise performance for taec next week? i hope jay will surprise taec! "HEY! I'M BACKKK!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" lol.

by the way, is it true that wooyoung really likes dara? some fans are exagerated bout it. hehe. how bout jin bora? the girl from idol army epi 13 SGB parody. i thot wooyoung really likes her. wooyoung was so cute there. i wanna pinch him. hehe. come to noona!! haha. i'm just starting my craziness over WOOYOUNG!! i'm addicted to him right now. LOL.

Guest phucbui7718

@thefirstmoment777: thanks for the update and... LMAO @ your toolbars. x]. Meet me in the chat box ;).

And can anyone PM me with the link download of Jay + Junsu's this song?

O...I miss J Voice and now I hear it...so touching...TT.TT

I want the Mp3..hahahaha

And also J new B boy dance..

He kind like show up that he is already storng and ready to go back.(wish Mode oN..)

Ooo..I hope when he going back he will show all the move that he show at all his B Boy vid.

O...I miss 2Pm on variety show..

I hope They will appear at Invicble Youth so Go Hara and Sunny can fighting for Taec..hahahaha

Guest cheezychunnie

by the way, is it true that wooyoung really likes dara? some fans are exagerated bout it. hehe. how bout jin bora? the girl from idol army epi 13 SGB parody. i thot wooyoung really likes her. wooyoung was so cute there. i wanna pinch him. hehe. come to noona!! haha. i'm just starting my craziness over WOOYOUNG!! i'm addicted to him right now. LOL.

hmmm..actually i wanna post a link to one radio interview that 2NE1 was in...

but i suddenly i remember that time2sub chanel was suspended so i dont know where

to find that interview..

but basically the interview ask male idol group on matters related to the member of

2NE1 and every single question woo answered Dara wif 'hehe' at the back of his answer..

so,that when its start..i think its juz a cute coupling(?) by fan..

nothing serious :)

Guest babiluxx

Nichkhun just twitted on his twitter. and he wrote something in Thai and posted their again and again promotion picture of all 7 of them...

is that really him? I don't really know ...but I am following him. the user name is: 2PMnichkhun

and yeah i thought it was weird because I was able to vote again for the gayo...i guess they started the poll over?

Both of them gives

a different feeling to this song.

Nontheless i really

love their harmonization;

their vocals

compliments each other so much.

Makes me miss Leader Jay even more

than before.

woo..I cannot wait

for the guys to promote the song

'TIRED OF WAITING'!

Guest hugsNkisses722

thefirstmoment77

OMG i love all your tabs!

this is my first post in soompi and i knew i had to leave this for you!

kudos! keke

glad that i created this acc wayy before (which i don even remember when and how and why did i registered ==)

yay for our boys!

hope there wont be any *cough* "cheating" *cough* happened anymore!

Archived