☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest ejunkebox

Im glad that jaebummie is having fun makes me happy & about the soompi award

Dont cha all hate that bewitched popularity contest? All i want for Christmas is the old 2pm that have JAY bby in it.

I want 2pm to win as a group not as a 6member although im torn between the boycott & the non-boycott team

I would love to see my 7 babies that is JAY Junsu Nickhun Junsu Junho Wooyoung Taecyeon Changsung together

So there will be peace among ALL OF THE HOTTEST and with that we could be more stronger than ever just like cassies

& ps. if mods are looking at this i wished you made some IP address security that way less Spam and fairer way of votes

Though i feel like creating multiple accounts but thank god im blessed with multiple cousins who are willing to support this gorgeous boys because of me :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhrrmm..ei guys...when did taec start wearing a ring in his left ring finger?

I just noticed it during inkigayo and from kim jung eun's chocolate..woooohhhhh.. XD

Guest babiluxx

aww the video of jay break dancing!! im glad he is doing what he really loves to do.

I cannot wait for the special performances next weekend!! it should be really awesome.

and as to the boys dying their hair....I dont want them to dye their hair blonde...thats too much!! they look good with dark hair!!! well i like khun's hair color too but please no super bright color hairs.

hehe chansung is probably happy to to a CF on beers....i always hear members say how much he likes to drink....keke

Guest papiroflexia

annyeong!! i'm a newbie here..!! i hope u guys welcome me as a new member.. ^^

i've read the post that jay might be comeback.. well, i guess its just too gud to b true, but that's not impossible..

just don;t stop hoping i guess.. jay will comeback 4 sure.. haha..

why 2PM only promoting heartbeat?? i think its been pretty long time since they made their comeback..

(btw, chansung really looks like a fool in d last pic.. kkekekekkk :lol: )

Welcome (:

Well, about the Jay news, don't put so much thought to it, last time I put my hopes out there it got crushed pretty bad.

You should go watch the old shows of 2PM to bring some laughter instead :D

I remember that the boys would only be promoting Heartbeat but then recently there's news they might perform some other song.

what? It's all girl groups' performances and 2PM don't even have a single solo performance? All they get is a special joint stage with a billion other singers. No fair.

Edit:

okay I'm in rage right now. I just checked the poll and SuJu surpassed us by a very large number. But what I find really irritating is that most of the people who voted for SuJu are NEW MEMBERS just registered today. And I doubt they are really new, because the account username is something like "00040" and then "00041" .... or "IloveSuju" and then "IloveSuju1"... which obviously indicates that the same person has been creating multiple accounts to vote for their idols. I hope the mods can find out some way to eliminate those votes because it is very unfair to other groups.

Edit2:

V

V

V

ha ha if they really have 3 performances then I have no complaint. :)

Yeah I thought it was fishy but I don't know. I saw the poll after I voted and Suju was only behind by 27 so I wasn't surprised if they past 2PM but in one day they past 2PM by 10000, holy Jesus O_O

It was unbelievable.

EDIT:

25thrax.jpg

People are getting creative with usernames. I really really hope some Hottests aren't doing this kind of thing, too. It makes 2PM and other Hottests look bad as a whole, and if we did win because of it, it wouldn't be fair to the boys or other artistes. I hope everyone would play fair but there are others out there that aren't.

just see this on bestiz

박재범, 어제 비보잉대회에서 또 우승ㄷㄷ(영상 有).2pm

1218 hip hop night final

our leaderja is really hot><

he's still wearing that AOM t-shirt given by hottest...love him <3

AOM jjang ! !

see our leaderja's amazing skill..gogogo

he is really happy when dancing <3

love his smile !

http://hgc.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=g...7&no=239831

one gif

[img=http://uccfs.paran.com/PUD/48/61265/IMG/20091220/1261308861_200912202034373566276501_0.jpg]

Aw, he's smiling in that gif(=

Thanks for posting.

just see this on bestiz

박재범, 어제 비보잉대회에서 또 우승ㄷㄷ(영상 有).2pm

1218 hip hop night final

our leaderja is really hot><

he's still wearing that AOM t-shirt given by hottest...love him <3

AOM jjang ! !

see our leaderja's amazing skill..gogogo

he is really happy when dancing <3

love his smile !

http://hgc.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=g...7&no=239831

one gif

http://uccfs.paran.com/PUD/48/61265/IMG/20...566276501_0.jpg

thnk so so much girls.

just woke up and saw this..

best morning to wake up to.

i miss him. we miss him of course.

i wanna see him do his daebak bboying on stage w/ his members 2pm.

2PM's members agreed to distribute income with Jaebeom

2PM was 7 members.

Although Jaebum has left, the 2PM members are still with him. With the release of their 1st album, it has been revealed that 2PM distributes their income with Jaebum.

An associate of the members stated "In November, before their formal activities, the 6 members ended their discussion with JYP Entertainment. The 6 members requested for their income to be shared with Jaebum. The topic of income distribution is a very sensitive subject amongst groups. Despite it, the 6 members stated that Jaebum is 'forever our leader' and for the income to be equally distributed."

The friendship between these 6 members is hard to find today. There are many times where the opinions and thoughts within the group are taken wrongly or are met with hardships. Especially with the rise in income due to a rise in popularity, troubles only rise higher within the group.

2PM is different. With the absence of leader Jaebum, 2PM fell into trauma..... (omitted) but was able to overcome his absence and strengthen the concept of '7 members' on stage.

The actual amount of income distributed back to Jaebum is not yet materialized. It is only after the 1st album activities come to an end and discussions with the agency is finalized that the total amount will be disclosed. 2PM was able to rise to the top on various music charts and was able to increase their income substantially.

Another associate carefully stated "The members agreed to this purely for the fact of being together with Jaebum. They have no hidden intentions. Please recognize their thoughts and feelings more so than the actual amount of money."

CREDITS: HANKOOK ILBO(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

this made me smile! I hope this is a sign of Jaebeom's comeback!

Edit:

V

V

V

Don't worry. I messaged the mod and he said that once the staff are back on Monday they will look into the matter with new users. Also, voting is just for top 10 singers award and 2PM is pretty much guaranteed the spot on that top ten list and they won't rank so it doesn't matter who get first or second, as long as 2PM is in top 10 it's good enough. Other categories are all based on chart scores and therefore voting won't count for those awards.

Guest theblazenazn

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ONE OF THE BEST HEART WARMING NEWS IN A WHILE!!!!!!! I Hope They Stop the You Know What..... then Cuz Jaebum's Income is at Stake too. I'm so glad I caved & bought an Album on YesAsia now LOL.

Yeah I thought it was fishy but I don't know. I saw the poll after I voted and Suju was only behind by 27 so I wasn't surprised if they past 2PM but in one day they past 2PM by 10000, holy Jesus O_O

It was unbelievable.

EDIT:

25thrax.jpg

People are getting creative with usernames. I really really hope some Hottests aren't doing this kind of thing, too. It makes 2PM and other Hottests look bad as a whole, and if we did win because of it, it wouldn't be fair to the boys or other artistes. I hope everyone would play fair but there are others out there that aren't.

Sorry to cut your post but I'm gonna quote this with the picture and bump this so that Moderator sees this, totally caught red handed. I also saw SuJuLove1, SuJuLove12, SuJu123, all voting at once, I was like wow. 2PM was #1 the other day for most of the day then all of sudden in a matter of short time Super Junior became #1. Don't worry, I doubt Hottests are doing this, otherwise we would be at #1, our votes are going fast and but at a consistence rate, not exponential like SuJu which is so fishy. We tweeted & informed 2PM Online & 2OneDay for help, I have strong faith that Hottests wouldn't do this since we had enough internet controversy for one year.

THIS IS WHY I'M ALWAYS AGAINST POPULARITY CONTEST, Like The Melon Awards which fans find ways around voting, and they click on songs over & over on the online player to generate airplay, & search names for research points.................... When other artists deserve more.

Anyways, I can't wait for the New Song next Sunday. I think the hint gave it away so I'm looking forward to see their choreo & live delivery. Can't wait to see the Cass Beer CF too.

Guest papiroflexia

2PM's members agreed to distribute income with Jaebeom

this made me smile! I hope this is a sign of Jaebeom's comeback!

Edit:

V

V

V

Don't worry. I messaged the mod and he said that once the staff are back on Monday they will look into the matter with new users. Also, voting is just for top 10 singers award and 2PM is pretty much guaranteed the spot on that top ten list and they won't rank so it doesn't matter who get first or second, as long as 2PM is in top 10 it's good enough. Other categories are all based on chart scores and therefore voting won't count for those awards.

When I saw this article on AKP, it made me smile so much. They have such a strong good brotherhood, they're really lucky to have each other. If it was another member who left and not Jaebum I'm sure they would do the same.

The only and only leader for 2PM(=

(though I never thought 2PM needed a leader, even with Jay there because they were so close just like friends there was basically no "ranking")

And thank god the mods will take care of it, but sadly look at the trouble they have to go through.

Maybe my reaction on this news was rather strange but I can't help myself. Yes I was very touched and in that very moment so sad, angry, frustrated and morally exhausted. How much time JYP needs to bring Kay back? How many times I will read the news about Jay, but he actually won't be with our boys? I was so overwhelmed with this feelings that I just started crying, crying like a child... And I don't know what to do or think. I just tired of waiting... Just bring Jay back...

Maybe my reaction on this news was rather strange but I can't help myself. Yes I was very touched and in that very moment so sad, angry, frustrated and morally exhausted. How much time JYP needs to bring Kay back? How many times I will read the news about Jay, but he actually won't be with our boys? I was so overwhelmed with this feelings that I just started crying, crying like a child... And I don't know what to do or think. I just tired of waiting... Just bring Jay back...

I so agree with you.

We're all tired of waiting.

But stay strong.

We have to be strong for the boys, they're doing their best so we must show them we do the same!

It's gonna end soon (at least I hope so)

HOTTEST fighting =)

& about the poll conspiracy, it's really sad to see such a thing for an award that is given to 10 artists. I mean come on, it doesn't matter wether your fav is no.1 or 7, s/he will get the award though so no need to cheat :/

Guest Shona-z

Love see 2PM back to normal even though their leader is not here now (hoping really soon that will change)

091220 SBS KJE's Chocolate from 7:50 onward is 2PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS4hM4sJexI...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cPEjzmW270...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do39NvVmQ1o...feature=related

credit iluvhanakimi @ youtube.com

Their christmas wish w/ sub from 091220 SBS KJE's Chocolate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VhiT7cgQX0

credit 2odsubs1 @ youtube.com

091219 2PM - Message For Love @ Music Core (Love WooYoung's smile/ missed it too.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zZtY6eV7Dc

credit xbaybiieglamax3 @ youtube.com

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Star The Secret – 2PM (2009-12-17).avi [700.53 MB]

[HQ] Star The Secret – 2PM & So Ji Seob (2009-12-10).avi [698.99 MB]

[HQ] Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate (2009-12-19).avi [700.9 MB]

2PM, JYP & Kim Ah Joong

Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

[HQ] Nichkhun (2PM), Lee Joon (MBLAQ), Yoseob (BEAST), Onew (SHINee), Jinwoon (2AM), Sungmin (Super Junior) – Special Gift on Inkigayo (2009-12-20).avi [22.43 MB]

[HQ] 2PM – Message on Music Core – One Love Concert (2009-12-19).avi [16.82 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Hello Hottests ^^

Aw, hopefully thats a sign that Jae might comeback~ ^^

Oh and the thing about people making up accounts; its kinda sad because they are being unfair. lets just hope that soon this will be solved, i heard mods are already fixing it ^^

Ooh, to get into the Christmas spirit i want to re-post last year's Idol Show's Christmas Special;

credits: jommjorn @youtube

you can see the rest in the related videos box.

Its really funny and made my day ^^

i could just spazz about it XDD

if i cant re post this, ill take it out ^^

Advance Merry Christmas Hottest~!!! ^^

Guest cheezychunnie

i got few messages asking for Jay's latest b-boy battle on youtube..

i found the one that is posted by one hottest and she already cut Jay's part..

so im gonna give the link to that video coz u guys can comment here since it was posted

by hottest..

BUT,im not gonna post the link to the original video from youtube coz

i dont want fans to start an argument wif the video owner..

and he will be pissed off...sorry but i juz cant post it..

i've seen enuff drama on comments box left by some hottest picking a fight wif the vid owner

on previous video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwEJgsDullg

cr:mylove2pm

32052183.jpg

94249721.jpg

cr:Daum

Guest vern_scorita

well, the popularity award isnt so important i think.. all of us think 2PM as the number 1 in our heart rite?? i voted, but i dun care even though they lost.. this mean nothin to me.. kekekekek...

WHAT?? they're hosting idol world?! what kind of hottest i am.. i dun even know that they're hosting this show tgether with 2am!! soooo, i should just watched them then.. hahaha!! :D

thanks for sharing DL links and all..

Archived