☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Hey, a silent reader but I post a couple of times but not a lot...:lol: I'm pretty sure you guys don't remember me, but that's cool. I just have a question to ask, I was wondering do 2pm have a color for their balloons or if they even have balloons to represent them?

It's Metallic Gray or Black. You can check MV "I hate u"...the balloon which Khun carried is 2PM's balloon.

I am finding picture about their balloon...i'll post it soon.

Don't know why there isn't any picture of Hottests with balloons. <_<

Untitled1-2.jpg

Here's the light stick.

si_20090819_04.jpg

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkPABOsings

Hey, a silent reader but I post a couple of times but not a lot...:lol: I'm pretty sure you guys don't remember me, but that's cool. I just have a question to ask, I was wondering do 2pm have a color for their balloons or if they even have balloons to represent them?

Hi there...um to answer your questions the last I heard 2PM's "Offical" color was some sort of black

I don't know if it's Pearl Black or something like that...All I know is that it's black

There has been a few debates as of late what 2PM's color(s) should be since EVERY color under the sun is taken

and there was even a bit of an arguement from Shinhwa fans awhile back when A light stick idea was made for using Orange with Black. However all I know for certain is the color has something to do with Black.... My own opinion is that the colors should be red, white, and black because those are the colors I think they look best in. But that's just me hehehehe...Hope that helps.....

And Since you mentioned it....NEW TOPIC QUESTION

WHAT COLORS DO YOU GUYS THINK OF WHEN YOU THINK 2PM???????

I myself have always thought of black white or red. Why...black represents their beastie-bad boy-ness....Red represents their seductive beastie sexiness....and White represents their beastie innocence. Also they look DAMNED GOOD in black white and red too. ROFL!!!!

Guest Rachael08

BALLOON OR GLOWSTICK COLOUR FOR 2PM :)

I was thinking Pink and Black maybe...for our Grandpa Jay (plus AOM have those coloured Tshirts too)

Red and Black sounds good too....reminds me of the awesome Again n Again days

For 10 outta 10 days ,,,a lotta silver n metallic images come to mind

I Love Heartbeat to death but its just soo Jayless...miss his smile

Guest haiphuong

I always think about RED and BLACK whenever I think of 2PM. These are the 2 colours that are most powerful amongst the colours. :)

I still don't know the colour of the light stick yet. It's hard cause red is represented for DBSG and Lee Hyo Ri Black is not the colour that shine in the dark :huh:

PINK and BLACK are ok too.

Guest cheezychunnie

lol..taec's bulge :P

anyway,for me i think the balloon shud stick wif metallic black

and the word '2PM' shall be in Gold so that it will shine

during nite perf :)

be rite back to share sumthing :)

85081021.jpg

15051852.jpg

91294120.jpg

cr:daum

Guest avchuck

Looks like I topped the page. So sorry! This is totally my first post here, I've been a silent lurker for sometime and is a spanking new Kpop or 2PM (as 7) fan--die-hard 2PM (as 7) fan. So sorry if I did something wrong.

Anyhow, Idol groups or KPOP ARTISTS HAVE THEIR OWN BALLOON? Just to signify team 2PM or something? Didn't know this, but if that's the case I agree with the colors RED and BLACK. It just makes sense and the majority seems to agree. Either way, definitely black. But GOLD sounded like an awesome pairing too! And then PINK and BLACK for our Pink Grandpa is just as good...

Lolz, NO to the orange and black--that's so Halloween! Cheesey--I know those colors prolly aren't for Halloween over in Korea, though... I hope the boys object to that pairing--especially the Americans, lol.

And to whoever said that they love Heartbeat to death...but it' so Jayless <--totally agree! I will NEVER get over Jay's leave until he comes back and reunites with his brothers!!! I'm waiting for that day, and until then 2PM is still on hiatus for me... (sorry, if I offend someone--I'm a natural at that so this is my disclaimer).

Hi there...um to answer your questions the last I heard 2PM's "Offical" color was some sort of black

I don't know if it's Pearl Black or something like that...All I know is that it's black

There has been a few debates as of late what 2PM's color(s) should be since EVERY color under the sun is taken

and there was even a bit of an arguement from Shinhwa fans awhile back when A light stick idea was made for using Orange with Black. However all I know for certain is the color has something to do with Black.... My own opinion is that the colors should be red, white, and black because those are the colors I think they look best in. But that's just me hehehehe...Hope that helps.....

I myself have always thought of black white or red. Why...black represents their beastie-bad boy-ness....Red represents their seductive beastie sexiness....and White represents their beastie innocence. Also they look DAMNED GOOD in black white and red too. ROFL!!!!

Hello! First time posting here. ^^ *waving*

Do you know what immediately came to my mind when I saw your question? RAINBOW haha

I on ow, there are so many colors appearing in my head when I think of them. lol

Their characters are so colorful.

They are cute like little kids at one moment then super duper manly at another; punks >< sweeties; Charming, charismatic >< idiotic, insane; funny, hilarious, cool, sexy, bright etc and etc and etc (lol I'm out of adjective, help out, guys! ^^)

Don't you guys think black is a little "not bright" since their characteristics are so colorful?!

But using Rainbow color as their official color is a little bit... girly lol

I on ow... Just want to share my thought ^^

Edit: Rainbow has 7 colors! (just realize that fact after finishing the post lol ^^)

Guest misstennis

hello everyone :) sorry i'm new, and I THINK that the music bank i just watched from my country is live. the boys are not there, but they won. yes, i think it really is live. but why weren't they there? and i thought that they'd be promoting a new song? sorry but thanks : )

Guest Stephy18

CONGRATS 2PM ON ANOTHER WIN!!!

I was not expecting them to win again. But I'm still super happy they won.

To not even perform and win is super awesome. Plus its 4 wins in a row, which is the longest are boys maintain #1.

Yeah, I heard that they will perform next week. I think next week is the last show of the year, so all the big artist will attend and likely music bank will give out the award for artist of the year or whatever they do at the end of the year.

Guest thefirstmoment777

congrat ^^ my boys always did a good job and let a very deep impression ^^ they won again for the 4th times ^^

Well I really cant hear what the MCs said coz the fans were shouting so much ^^

Hope that next week we can have a surprise stage from them

Guest cheezychunnie

091218 music bank - Today winner is 2PM!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGKMHs0aMTQ

cr:sanakujira2nd

CONGRATZ BOYS!!! :D

WELCOME TO NEW FANS/POSTERS :D

NEWS:ACCORDING TO SOOKYEONG@TWITTER

MuBank having year-end special next with appearances by SuJu, SNSD, 2PM, 2NE1 etc as announced by MCs

-edit-

48438817.jpg

cr:as tagged

1260948258dsc0541.jpg

1260948413dsc0857.jpg

1260948413dsc1007.jpg

0001rc.jpg

1261061377e7.jpg

img8056copy2pm2tal.jpg

cr:as tagged+2oneday forum

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

-EDIT-

THIS IS THE CUTEST FANMADE VIDEO :D :D

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - A 2PM Fanmade Tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rzhKef7yxE

2PM Wooyoung Crying Like A Baby ~ Junsu Says No Fanmade Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6-are1zH8s

cr:iamkimsora3

Guest badtzmarujung

Sorry to cut your post

:lol: Every time I see them I think about 7 of Rainbow colors. They always bring something brightly to my life.

-----------------------

:lol:

Kind-hearted Nichkhun

SOURCE: Nownews

Kor - Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com/ Thai-Eng: Kagetsu Crackerbaby K.@2pm-online.com

Nichkhun has received a nickname ‘AngelKhun’ since he has got an image of generous person. On Dec 16, an amateur show host of Afreeca, a video website transmitting live Melon Music award, asked for permission from Nichkhun to shoot him. Netizens praised him that he is the real 'Angelkhun.'

Even though the situation was quite chaotic, having reporters cluster around him, Nichkhun did what he was requested. Moreover, He gave a V sign, saying 'Fighting!' to the Camera.

One of netizens said that "Even news reporters cannot interview celebrities easily, not to mention a program via the internet like this, but Nickhun greeted them and let them take a photo, absolute 'AngelKhun.'

Others who had watched the show expressed that " He complied with the request, asked that amateur show host to have a shot with him, and gave them an encouragement. Nichkhun is an angel."

'Afreeca' is a video website which members can upload their personal video, as well as, broadcasting live shows on the internet.

n594.jpg

You can see in this vid.

[091216] Karu Net - 2009 Melon Awards Backstage - 2PM NichKhun

credit:iamkimsora3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPGSyKeYx2U

-------------------

:D :D :D And Congratulation for our boys They win again Hooray!!!!!

Guest ahmints

congrats! they win again! it's the 7th time the win mutizen!!!! WOW!!

they are preparing the next song to promote. i will miss the HEARTBEAT dance )):

and i hope that they will promote "tired of waiting" or "i was crazy about you". (i think tired of waiting is better x_x)

waiting for you JAY!! ((:

Guest pinkchocolate

I REALLY WANT Wooyoung to come to Champagne and do the Ideal Type World Cup because I really want to know who is his ideal woman. He's never been kissed and never dated so I really want to know....

hey theblazenazn, any idea where i can watch subbed episode of Champagne with 2PM members (if without 2PM members its alright too). Having been searching for it, thanks :)

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol:

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - A 2PM Fanmade Tribute

credit:iamkimsora3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rzhKef7yxE

Yes!! We want you Jay!!!!!!!!!!

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true...

All I want for Christmas is

You... yea yea

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

(and I) Don't care about presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking

There upon the fireplace

Santa Claus won't make me happy

With a toy on Christmas day

I just want you for my own

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you...

You baby

Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas

I won't even wish for snow

(and I) I'm just gonna keep on waiting

Underneath the mistletoe

I won't make a list and send it

To the North Pole for Saint Nick

I won't even stay awake to

Hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight

Holding on to me so tight

What more can I do

Baby all I want for Christmas is you

You baby

All the lights are shining

So brightly everywhere (so brightly yea)

And the sound of children's

Laughter fills the air

And everyone is singing (oh yea)

I hear those sleigh bells ringing

Santa won't you bring me the one I really need -

won't you please bring my baby to me...

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas

This is all I'm asking for

I just want to see baby

Standing right outside my door

Oh I just want you for my own

Make my wish come true

Baby all I want for Christmas is

You (You) baby

All I want for Christmas is you baby... (repeat)

-----

cheezychunnie - Rumor is rumor.

We will wait to see . It is true or not.

But If JYP let it happen he will know what is the result for his act.

Don't be panic :)

Think positive . If he let the boys go to the variety. It mean He will announce Jay come back

**** I check in SNSD Thread I saw the picture of the next episode guest . They are not 2PM

Archived