☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest haiphuong

p/s: have anyone noticed that Channie told Junsu and Taec to mention abt Jay??? He was like never forget to mention his hyung :X:X:X Thank u, Channie :X:X:X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa31hMTdDvU u can see that @ 1:14 :X:X:X

and our maknae jumped across the stage =)) he screamed at Taec's ear =)) and he pinched Udong's cheeks =))

Oh, our maknae is still a baby boy :X:X:X :P

Yeah! I notice that too. I was nearly exploded and even shouted at Taec "JAY". He was so cute. I think that if Jun Su or Taec forget to mention Jay, our giant baby may kill their hyungs... ke ke ke.

Anyways, congrats to the No.1 again. Woo smiles more recently and it brings me hope for Jay's comeback.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest churvaness

not to bust anyone's bubble here but here's my two cents:

It is highly unlikely that Jaebeom will ever come back to Korea, not to mention coming back to 2PM.

First, everyone in Korea now knows him and what he wrote 4 years ago. It will be very awkward for him to come back and appear on variety show, talk show... like nothing ever happened.

Second, no company will allow him to advertise for their products. And that means 2PM will lose the advertisement deal as a whole because it will be weird to invite 6 members but to exclude one member out of the deal.

Third, Jaebeom is 23 now and he is nearing the end of his idol period because idols normally are between 15 and 25. Even if he comes back to 2PM, they will not remain long before JYP disband 2PM and form a new group.

Therefore, I think that Jaebeom will never come back. I know it's sad but I'm starting to face it now.

Without Jaebeom, 2PM as a group is not as good and charismatic any more. One possibility is that JYPE will allow the members to do their solo things. Chansung and Nichkhun can go to acting. Taec Yeon can take up his MC gig (he is good at MCing, if you haven't noticed) Wooyoung can go on singing or more possibly do variety shows and radio shows. Junho and Junsu will make solo debuts. I think each member of 2PM is preparing to do their solo acts now and 2PM's disbandment is not too far away so prepare to hear the worst everyone.

YOU ARE WAY TOO PARANOID....YOU MAKE ME LAUGH...haha...You sound like that lady who was like yelling, "We're all gonna die." from the movie "The Mist"....(No offense intended)

However, coming from a person like you who previously posted info's regarding the Contract's cut-off and the future activities(if Im mistaken, Im sorry then)....Your POV really made me doubt the authenticity of your info more...

===Some of your points have been already discussed and worried over from the oh so previous pages..

===How can you be sure that there'll be no companies that will be asking him to advertise? Are you holding one perhaps? (Remember the stores that marketed "we do not support Jaebeom leaving" )etc

===So what if he's 23....Does his limbs stop working by the age of 25...26..27....Will his lungs and chords stop working at the age of 25?.....Being an idol needs TALENT and COMPASSION...He has both...As long as these requirements burn in him...I believe he'll survive longer than that...

===Doing solo activities cannot be equated to DISBANDMENT automatically.....BB members for example....GD with his concert does not mean he's quitting BB, does it?

Lastly, pls....don't bring down ither artists just to have your point clarified....that is ignorance....

Guest bolster

hello im a new fan of 2pm. i really like junsu so can anyone please tell me if he has done an ending to HEARTBEAT? i wanna watch it badly. it would be nice if someone can msg me the link. and also just curious, where did jaebum stay during his trainee days in korea before 2pm was even thought of. actually i wanna know about khun and taec's case as well. thank you.

Guest silence457

YOU ARE WAY TOO PARANOID....YOU MAKE ME LAUGH...haha...You sound like that lady who was like yelling, "We're all gonna die." from the movie "The Mist"....(No offense intended)

However, coming from a person like you who previously posted info's regarding the Contract's cut-off and the future activities(if Im mistaken, Im sorry then)....Your POV really made me doubt the authenticity of your info more...

===Some of your points have been already discussed and worried over from the oh so previous pages..

===How can you be sure that there'll be no companies that will be asking him to advertise? Are you holding one perhaps? (Remember the stores that marketed "we do not support Jaebeom leaving" )etc

===So what if he's 23....Does his limbs stop working by the age of 25...26..27....Will his lungs and chords stop working at the age of 25?.....Being an idol needs TALENT and COMPASSION...He has both...As long as these requirements burn in him...I believe he'll survive longer than that...

===Doing solo activities cannot be equated to DISBANDMENT automatically.....BB members for example....GD with his concert does not mean he's quitting BB, does it?

Lastly, pls....don't bring down ither artists just to have your point clarified....that is ignorance....

First, if my points have been discussed and worried over, why do you still feel the need to respond? Obviously I brought something that can be discussed here. If it has already been discussed, you guys would not have had anything more to say. But look, people wrote essays in response to my post, which means that what I brought up is actually worthy of a discussion.

Second, so are YOU owning a company? why are you so sure that I am wrong when we have equal chance of being wrong? (btw, that store only said that they do not support Jaebeom leaving in order to gain customers from Jaebeom fans. Are you sure the exact same store will accept Jaebeom to advertise for them when he comes back?)

Third, yeah, I did not say that he will not survive beyond his idol period. But I am talking about him belonging to 2PM. He is getting old and 2PM will disband soon, and that's why it does not make sense for him to come back just to then become a solo artist. that's what I'm trying to say.

Forth, you missed my point. I did not say that solo activities lead to disbandment. I said that they will disband and then go on to do solo activities.

Last, when did I bring down other artists? Care to clarify?

@mikanpuriname: fine, so you think I am a troll? btw, if I remember correctly, just a month ago the person who deserves the title of "bearer of bad news/ tragic fortune teller" is YOU and the person who most possibly want to turn 2PM thread into a warzone is YOU.

I don't know why people in this thread are so paranoid against people who don't share the same opinions with them.

Guest tikamicizia

we're not restricting u to give ur opinion coz right now no one knows the truth. but u already said bout that thing. we got it. so no need to repost ur thoughts.. we're not being paranoid,, just trying our best to keep a positive mind so ppl won't give up on 2pm *pleaseee don't*

anyway, someone said star golden bell is in their schedule *which is surprising*.. is it true or not?

V

V

V

hahahah I see,, thank youuuuu for clarifying it..

anyway, someone said star golden bell is in their schedule *which is surprising*.. is it true or not?

it's not star golden bell the variety show. it's golden bell challenge, a program with high school students. I guess they will just perform so it's not really counted as variety.

Guest ruffeza

hi everyone!! this is my 1st post on this thread after being a silent reader ;) , i/ve watching a lot of 2pm heartbeat performance n i'm a bit curious about what fans shouting to them while they perform....is it they shout members name b/c i can hear a word 'jay' :D , can someone figure it out b/c i'm so excited n feel like i want to follow them shouting/cheering while watching 2pm performance even though it's just from my laptop lol :wub:

Guest cheezychunnie

hi everyone!! this is my 1st post on this thread after being a silent reader ;) , i/ve watching a lot of 2pm heartbeat performance n i'm a bit curious about what fans shouting to them while they perform....is it they shout members name b/c i can hear a word 'jay' :D , can someone figure it out b/c i'm so excited n feel like i want to follow them shouting/cheering while watching 2pm performance even though it's just from my laptop lol :wub:

the chant based on the each members' names

park jaebeom,kim junsu...

nichkhun,ok taecyeon..

jang wooyoung,lee junho,

hwang chansung,2pm...

the order of name is based on their age..Jay being the eldest and chansung the youngest..

:D

STAY STRONG HOTTEST!!!! JUZ REMEMBER LOVE & RESPECT :)

KhunYoung cute & sweet moment [Khun Wooyoung 2PM]

cr: bigbangfic

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

woop de doo .. drama in this thread ....

anyway i always thought when the fans shouted 'kim junsu' it was 'lee junho' lol

& of course congratz on the boys for winning inki ! i loved the 2pm/Beast interactions at the encore

i hope to see them on variety shows !

*sigh*

anyways, grats to the boys winning again & again and always giving a shout out to Jae again& again..

i'm really missing them on variety shows.. i really hope one day W.B. last epi will appear.. and then season 2.

i'm pretty sure there is season 2.

and about the poster who typed about Jae and his not returning.. it's

just giving emotional debate for hottest.. *tsk*tsk*

Jae will return.

KhunYoung cute & sweet moment [Khun Wooyoung 2PM]

cr: bigbangfic

gahh! sometimes i think they are really a couple. lol!

but then again.. i know Khun really loves Udong as his lil bro. :D

cute moments.. i really miss this. i don't see them interact

often anymore. T^T wae?

khunnie...

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww291/0...chanrakkhun.jpg

credit as tagged and do not hotlink

is it a recent pic?

I need Khun back in the spotlight. He's been like a... ghost you know, like he's there but he's not really there. He DOESN'T TALK anymore. No more Khunyoung :( what happened to Khun! Bring back the bright smile and the wink! I cannot freaking stand this anymore! I need Khun's wink!

Guest cheezychunnie

091121 M@M@ 2PM Hyungs Hug Vs Maknaes Hug Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxiDhFtO4vU

cr:iamkimsora2

if im not mistaken the pic of khun that posted by eija

was when they are at the airport on the way to Jeju island

so,yeah..it is recent :)

[Teaser] 2PM Corby MV Teaser (60s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMS4RzrNz40

cr:sookyungie

091206 2PM Encore performance FanCam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KX7Ed-2cMc

finally subbed :D thanx to time2sub :)

081205 3 Cσlσr Wσmen Tαlkshow EP 1 - 2PM [1/3] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_QbYQU6AO4

081205 3 Cσlσr Wσmen Tαlkshow EP 1 - 2PM [2/3] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfQ8aYoNV0Y

081205 3 Cσlσr Wσmen Tαlkshow EP 1 - 2PM [3/3] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-T_uSNyeCc

cr:time2sub

-will update later :)

2PM wearing Sunglasses - I Hate You Encore FanCam(cute!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFqxCPuBvqU

Guest Labacookie

Congrats to the boys on their continued success! :D So proud.

And everyone, that person is entitled to their opinion, no need to get in a tizzy. It's not nothing that hasn't been posted before about the Jay situation as others have said, and I think we should move on, as the only thing that will happen is an ugly fight, and with such positive things happening, why risk getting the thread locked or getting warned/banned over a simple disagreement?

Anyway, why not just take it to PM?

Guest happylove00

is it a recent pic?

I need Khun back in the spotlight. He's been like a... ghost you know, like he's there but he's not really there. He DOESN'T TALK anymore. No more Khunyoung :( what happened to Khun! Bring back the bright smile and the wink! I cannot freaking stand this anymore! I need Khun's wink!

u r right.

khun has been like a ghost (sadly to me, his presence was not felt (not when he is performing... i mean when he was on stage hanging around where i dun even know where he is)

but definitely he is improving his stage performance (isnt that deserves a big applaud!!!)...

i believe the smiley winking machine gentleman will be back soon (our ssanti king is also on his way to come back to hottests^^)

it takes time to recover...

the difference between the boys is who recover faster, who recover slower...

khun would probably be the slowest i guess ;)

looking forward to see this again ^^

mr leadja, come back soon! i love u too!!!

2pm010.gif

Guest zhemeban

found some article on www.2oneday.com newspeper...JYP staff worker's account of Khun

if you guys wanna know..just want to share ^^

i agree with the article..maybe the reason why he's quiet thease day is because of Jay.

i think they are like a close friend ^^

I have read it already. The story is so true from what I 've learnt to know him ... Nichkhun

He is really kind and good at heart really ^^ I believe he is a type of person who like to give more and he never expected to have something back for him.

You guys should read it yourself, you will know more about him and you probably just can't deny to fall in love with him again and again (like me)

There are Teac's account updated there too... Just go and have a look hehe ^^

Guest zhemeban

I'm not saying your predictions are wrong but posting things like that will just cause unnecessary tension and arguments within the thread, and make people feel like you're trolling the thread. Perhaps you're right who knows but I don't think any of us here are actually in 2PM or are JYP himself... anyways, At least HOTTESTS deserve to enjoy what we have now.

Live in the now, not the past or the future.

Sorry for cut your comment here :-)

I'm totally agree with you. As HOTTESTs, we should enjoy what we have now. Nobody knows what future will be like. HOTTESTs, We are not in that much trouble compared to our 2pM. What do you think they have to faces at the moment? Do you think they could sleep well during their promoting? Do you know why do they still not to show theirself on any TV shows? Because they care for us HOTTESTs. Can we support them as before, Give them life OK?

We will never forget about Jay and 2pM, they never forget tooo .... as you can see, they always show their love for Jay whenever they can.

Enjoy your life whatever we have for now HOTTEST ...... It's not yet future but past is no more ^^

not to bust anyone's bubble here but here's my two cents:

It is highly unlikely that Jaebeom will ever come back to Korea, not to mention coming back to 2PM.

Don't worry too much. I'm sure he'll be back.

I used to be paranoid like you but I've got quite some enough info to be sure he's coming back.

1. situation in Korea is very positive towards him. you can ask those who are living in Korea now.

Academics, Celebs, Teachers, children, students, and even Ministers come out to protect him

and ask for his come back. It's Korea's national issue now. They even know about him on seattle medias

and his supports from people worldwide. Recently, Chinese fans crying for Jay's back is on Korea's news.

2. I don't think he's too old. like someone said about Sandara Park, Gahee, etc. and they'r idols.

I don't see any difference of 2pm and 2ne1 or afterschool or even Shinhwa.

And you should check ourt this thread in the very first page if you'r a new fan.

you'll know 2pm's aim is not only a k-pop group entertain teens in Korea and when it's established,

it will be disbanded. 2pm's aim is to rule the world. JYP has high hope on this group.

That's why the concept of the group is different from other pretty boybands out there. JYP wants to get America!

This group debuted very late than other groups because of this intension.

He will not waste his time and money for sure.

3. 2pm fans are in wide range of ages so don't worry about Jay's getting old.

4. There'r quite some fans from Seattle and Oregon post in this thread earlier reveal about seeing him, knowing his aunts, etc. And they confirm that he will be back for sure.

5. Jay hasn't got any stable job and even done only part time job. He hasn't registered in any university but still practice music and dancing. It sounds like he's preparing to be back.

6. Other 6 boys always mention Jay's name in everywhere they are. They sounds so confident that Jay will come back.

Don't worry.

I hope you won't feel bad with some comments that against you. It's because we are just paranoid.

Keep an eye on this group. I'm very sure 2pm will be a big in global level soon. We just need Jay comes back now.

Archived