☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kay01dee

AAAH i just watched 2PM on inkigayo! hot performance, as always. CHANSUNG did the ending! he didn't expose his abs, but it was still a hot ending nonetheless!

& congrats on winning again!! wooot! i love junsu's "jaebeom hyung, i love you meeennng" LOL <3

edit: aww, i wonder if wooyoung wanted to say something to jay too

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheezychunnie

omo! channie!!!! u juz make noona's heart stop!!

i thought u will strip off those shirt....

hehe...pervert noona huh??

JYP Interview wif woo and taec@ Popular Song(Dec 6, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0zTGLyKA9c

cr:codemonmon

they won!!!!

junsu:jaybum ah,i love you man!!>>>too damn sweet!!!!

the boys went hyper again and again..hopefuli,this is a good sign that Jay is healing

and wanted to come back :D

Guest sweetVisions

Woo-hoo! Our boys won again!

You can see Wooyoung wanting to say something at the end, but Junsu hold on to that mic, lol.

And yeah, it looks like Wooyoung is smiling more nowadays!

Taec congratulated himself again lol

dork

Guest hongalong

congrats 2pm :)

I hope they grab the triple crown.

anyway I was looking through old fancams and I found this

2pm - Because of you (fanmeeting)

cr:80sLN

ohgawd LOL I used to watch this on REPLAY! and I ripped it on my phone too...

ahh I swear their performance outfits were alot better predebut! LOL -_-

jay with long hair ftw.

Guest silence457

not to bust anyone's bubble here but here's my two cents:

It is highly unlikely that Jaebeom will ever come back to Korea, not to mention coming back to 2PM.

First, everyone in Korea now knows him and what he wrote 4 years ago. It will be very awkward for him to come back and appear on variety show, talk show... like nothing ever happened.

Second, no company will allow him to advertise for their products. And that means 2PM will lose the advertisement deal as a whole because it will be weird to invite 6 members but to exclude one member out of the deal.

Third, Jaebeom is 23 now and he is nearing the end of his idol period because idols normally are between 15 and 25. Even if he comes back to 2PM, they will not remain long before JYP disband 2PM and form a new group.

Therefore, I think that Jaebeom will never come back. I know it's sad but I'm starting to face it now.

Without Jaebeom, 2PM as a group is not as good and charismatic any more. One possibility is that JYPE will allow the members to do their solo things. Chansung and Nichkhun can go to acting. Taec Yeon can take up his MC gig (he is good at MCing, if you haven't noticed) Wooyoung can go on singing or more possibly do variety shows and radio shows. Junho and Junsu will make solo debuts. I think each member of 2PM is preparing to do their solo acts now and 2PM's disbandment is not too far away so prepare to hear the worst everyone.

^^yeah...way to burst a million gazillion bubbles. haha.

but i have nothing to say for or against it...

we're all entitled to our own opinion.

congrats to the guys for snagging the mutizen AGAIN!

(and again and again and again...sorry...just had to do it. hehe.)

they totally deserve this award what with all their hard work and all.

i'm gonna be sad when promos for heartbeat end...

ugh...i can't think about it! 2PM FIGHTING!~

Guest Stephy18

CONGRATS 2PM ON WIN AGAIN!!!!

Their performance today was awesome and they deserve it.

I <3 Junsu "Jay I love you Mang"...hehe...that our gangsta jun.k...lol

Also, did you guys notice our magnae saying "JAY JAY JAY JAY" to Taec and Junsu. That was super sweet and adorable.

He seemed satisfied after Junsu said it.LOL. I was ROFL when they announced the winner and Chansung started jumping across the stage and screaming in Taec's ear and pinching Woo. Our magnae is still the magnae...hehe

Taec and Woo Dancing to Bo Peep Bo Peep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLj5rvgCwh4

Guest theblazenazn

It is highly unlikely that Jaebeom will ever come back to Korea, not to mention coming back to 2PM.

First, everyone in Korea now knows him and what he wrote 4 years ago. It will be very awkward for him to come back and appear on variety show, talk show... like nothing ever happened.

Second, no company will allow him to advertise for their products. And that means 2PM will lose the advertisement deal as a whole because it will be weird to invite 6 members but to exclude one member out of the deal.

Third, Jaebeom is 23 now and he is nearing the end of his idol period because idols normally are between 15 and 25. Even if he comes back to 2PM, they will not remain long before JYP disband 2PM and form a new group.

Therefore, I think that Jaebeom will never come back. I know it's sad but I'm starting to face it now.

Without Jaebeom, 2PM as a group is not as good and charismatic any more. One possibility is that JYPE will allow the members to do their solo things. Chansung and Nichkhun can go to acting. Taec Yeon can take up his MC gig (he is good at MCing, if you haven't noticed) Wooyoung can go on singing or more possibly do variety shows and radio shows. Junho and Junsu will make solo debuts. I think each member of 2PM is preparing to do their solo acts now and 2PM's disbandment is not too far away so prepare to hear the worst everyone.

Oh man, why so much negativity lol. First of all, he won't be the first to suffer a Scandal and come back. Baek Ji Young for example had a sex tape leaked out in the early 2000's. People booed her onstage, threw tomatoes at her, and even told her to go commit suicide. She took a 7 month break, got her mind together, and came back. People forgave her and they will and seem like he have been with Jaebeom. BJY won Female Artist of the year in that year she came back and we all know how successful she still is. Advertisers love her, she's one of the face of SoJu and was the spokesperson for many Phone models in the past. She even is the face of her own Online shopping mall worth $10 Million USD!

Jay is really 22 YEARS OLD. He's only 23 in Korean age. That is still very young to be an Idol. Park Bom and Sandara are 25 this year and they're newcomers to being idols. Park Kahi of After School is 29, Jea/Miryo/Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls are 28 and they are all still Idols.

With that said. CONGRATS TO 2PM ON WINNING BOTH MUSIC BANK'S K-CHART AND INKIGAYO'S MUTIZEN! I HOPE THEY WILL GET TRIPLE CROWN NEXT WEEK!

Guest silence457

Oh man, why so much negativity lol. First of all, he won't be the first to suffer a Scandal and come back. Baek Ji Young for example had a sex tape leaked out in the early 2000's. People booed her onstage, threw tomatoes at her, and even told her to go commit suicide. She took a 7 month break, got her mind together, and came back. People forgave her and they will and seem like he have been with Jaebeom. BJY won Female Artist of the year in that year she came and we all know how successful she still is. Advertisers love her, she's one of the face of SoJu and was the spokesperson for many Phone models in the past. She even is the face of her own Online shopping mall worth $10 Million USD!

Jay 22 YEARS OLD. He's only 23 in Korean age. That is still very young to be an Idol. Park Bom and Sandara are 25 this year and they newcomers to being idols. Park Kahi of After School is 29, Jea/Miryo/Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls are 28 and they are all still Idols.

With that said. CONGRATS TO 2PM ON WINNING BOTH MUSIC BANK'S K-CHART AND INKIGAYO'S MUTIZEN! I HOPE THEY WILL GET TRIPLE CROWN NEXT WEEK!

the matter with Baek Ji Young is much easier to solve because BJY did not offend anyone. People are just conservative so they hated her.

But imagine Jaebeom coming back to Korea and go on variety shows. How can he crack jokes and be naturally funny in front of all these Koreans knowing completely that they remember every single word he said in that Myspace comment? And how can all the other Korean celebrities interact with him and treat him well NATURALLY when they know what he said about Korea? Even if they want to treat him well, part of them will still feel uncomfortable about what he said.

And I think it is very very difficult for companies to accept a person who made anti-Korea comments to become their advertising model. Having a sex tape disclosed is not even half as bad as making anti-Korea comments.

After School and Brown Eyed Girls are not exactly idol groups. 2NE1 will not be an idol group for long and actually they were not supposed to be an idol group in the beginning.

Not really sure why Silence457 loves to be the bearer of bad news or the tragic fortune teller but honestly, that sort of post is pretty unnecessary especially amidst 2PM sweeping up awards left and right for the past 2 weeks. Seems like someone just loves to bring down the HOTTESTs, or try to turn the 2PM thread into another warzone. And just a FYI other artists HAVE overcome being thought of as Anti-Korean such as Brian from FTTS and even Kwon SangWoo.

EDIT: I actually wrote a long post but I feel like acknowledging your post w/ a serious response is just going to feed your ego into posting more so I'm not. I'll just leave it at this:

I'm not saying your predictions are wrong but posting things like that will just cause unnecessary tension and arguments within the thread, and make people feel like you're trolling the thread. Perhaps you're right who knows but I don't think any of us here are actually in 2PM or are JYP himself... anyways, At least HOTTESTS deserve to enjoy what we have now.

And obviously all good things must come to an end so yes, one day in the future 2PM will not be as active as they are now as a group and each member will venture off into their own niche in the business. But whenever that time comes, it doesn't mean the 2PM will cease to exist b/c I think we'll always remember the 7 member group of JayJunsuTaecKhunWooyoungJunhoChansung that gave us some hilarious good fangirling times.

Live in the now, not the past or the future.

Jay will come back! He told me that in my dream, and I trust Jay whenever, wherever!

Anyways Congratulations on your win 2PM, I hope we get to see a 7 member version of Heartbeat one day...how would the pyramid formation look like? HAHAHAHA

Oni!!! You are awesome! ^_^ Well said!

Guest tikamicizia

1st. ur words have been said millions times in this thread so no need to post the same thing again and again when other ppl already said that.

2nd.. I think ppl already realized that they misunderstood jay's word. they no longer blame jaebeom. they even blame the witch-hunting thingy. pls don't blame jay, he never meant to making fun of korea.

3rd. if jay won't come back why the boys keep mentioning jaebeom. it's a sign that he'll come back.. let's stay positive ^___^

btw let's forget bout that and move on

I'm so happy wooyoungg is smiling againnn!!!!!! I miss mandoo's smile... so happy he's finally shining again. so heartbreaking seeing gloomy wooyoung.. huhuhu.. and chansung is soo cute saying jay jay jay. oh well, he's really maknae

Guest thefirstmoment777

Oh man, why so much negativity lol. First of all, he won't be the first to suffer a Scandal and come back. Baek Ji Young for example had a sex tape leaked out in the early 2000's. People booed her onstage, threw tomatoes at her, and even told her to go commit suicide. She took a 7 month break, got her mind together, and came back. People forgave her and they will and seem like he have been with Jaebeom. BJY won Female Artist of the year in that year she came back and we all know how successful she still is. Advertisers love her, she's one of the face of SoJu and was the spokesperson for many Phone models in the past. She even is the face of her own Online shopping mall worth $10 Million USD!

Jay is really 22 YEARS OLD. He's only 23 in Korean age. That is still very young to be an Idol. Park Bom and Sandara are 25 this year and they're newcomers to being idols. Park Kahi of After School is 29, Jea/Miryo/Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls are 28 and they are all still Idols.

I totally agree with u ^^ nothing impossible since:

1st: a huge number of people in Korea forgave him now.

2nd: he is NOT THAT OLD >"<

3rd: advertisers =)) from the advertisers' view, who bring them money, they will go for it. did u see that before Jay's issue, a tons of deals with 2PM were flied to the boys. Then when it happened, they delayed most of the deals. But after HB was promoted AND attracted ppl's attention for zombie dance AND received many awards ( MAMA, from Music Bank, Inkigayo)... THEY IMMEDIATELY AND SIGNIFICANTLY GREW IN ADS WORLD. That's why I can conclude that when Jay comes back, he will first be silent but not too long. He will again bring up the mood and lead the boys grow massively in ads world ^^

p/s: have anyone noticed that Channie told Junsu and Taec to mention abt Jay??? He was like never forget to mention his hyung :X:X:X Thank u, Channie :X:X:X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa31hMTdDvU u can see that @ 1:14 :X:X:X

and our maknae jumped across the stage =)) he screamed at Taec's ear =)) and he pinched Udong's cheeks =))

Oh, our maknae is still a baby boy :X:X:X :P

Archived