☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

aww chansung's voice cracked at mucore.

maybe his tired .. i feel bad for laughing but i did find it pretty funny haha .

chansung jjang!

& i feel like i want some paris baguette just for those polar bear hats .. apparently if you buy it you get a free hat but too bad theres no paris baguette anywhere where i live =[

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMO...thanks for the taec picture spam..they were so adorkable...^____^

it really pumped me up to work on my homework because i was searching for some inspiration..and thanks to the pix it made me go vrrooooommmmm....^____^

sorry i'm biased when it comes to taec and woo.....hihihihi

and their perf on mucore was cold..i mean, when i was watching it i was saying bbbbrrrrrrr.....it looked so cold and it made their voices crack...and junho are you ok? take care of your bottom please...^___^

Guest wwwuuunnn

found some article on www.2oneday.com newspeper...JYP staff worker's account of Khun

if you guys wanna know..just want to share ^^

i agree with the article..maybe the reason why he's quiet thease day is because of Jay.

i think they are like a close friend ^^

What's the article about????

i'm happy that khun has spoken up finally..Thank you jay<<that's so warm

i know he misses jay so much....all six members miss jay...T^T

share some hot blood pictures

bboy lesson

13769_1288133250508_1445512977_30819444_8221670_n.jpg

rap lesson

13769_1288133850523_1445512977_30819458_6611614_n.jpg

13769_1288133890524_1445512977_30819459_3934059_n.jpg

yoga lesson

13769_1288133930525_1445512977_30819460_3416351_n.jpg

13769_1288134130530_1445512977_30819465_3734933_n.jpg

our boys are so cute<3

13769_1288134170531_1445512977_30819466_7584565_n.jpg

13769_1288133970526_1445512977_30819461_2180748_n.jpg

13769_1288134090529_1445512977_30819464_1346249_n.jpg

13769_1288133690519_1445512977_30819454_7811320_n.jpg

13769_1288133770521_1445512977_30819456_7322053_n.jpg

13769_1288133730520_1445512977_30819455_2873552_n.jpg

13769_1288133650518_1445512977_30819453_5026069_n.jpg

13769_1288133450513_1445512977_30819449_6529231_n.jpg

13769_1288133410512_1445512977_30819448_4641455_n.jpg

2PM are standing on the same side ! hahaha

they know they'll form a group in advance??? :P

13769_1288135930575_1445512977_30819475_7802848_n.jpg

Guest blu3bubbl3

oops just realized that i never talked about my bias... i have two (which makes it not really a bias) - Park Jaebum and Jang Wooyoung . my love for Jay is quite different from Woo and also the other idols; i actually didn't become a 2PM fan until after the myspace scandal broke out, and i guess sympathy was what first drew me to him, and then obviously, his talent in dancing, singing, rapping, but also the fact that he's not afraid to show his true self on TV, on camera even if that makes him look like a fool and the PD gives him these hilarious captions. he's painfully honest and hilariously random and i love that about him. i love him more for the person that he is off-screen than on-screen.

As for Woo, i actually didn't pay much attention to him until the HB promotion began o_0 i think it's the fact that he became really manly and sexy with that zombie image, as opposed to just the cute, mandoo kid. i absolutely love his ssanti-ness, not many idols are completely fine with displaying themselves in that light, and i find it really awesome (even if it's merely because he knows he'll get the attention/oneshot he always craves, lol). i love both the adorkable and smexy sides of him (who doesn't? haha), but tbh i really really miss the old Woo who was randomly playful... miss his angang face too =X i can go on and on about this kid, so i'll stop now xD

WHICH MEMBERS WOULD YOU HAVE LIKED TO SEE ON MNET SCANDAL?? WHY??

ultimately i wanna see EVERYONE on Mnet Scandal, but in particular Woo (cuz of my Woo bias hehe). he's always been quite myserious in that area and never really obviously displayed his affections for a girl in Idol Army; the way i saw was that it was mostly for show... hard to tell if he was really interested in her. i'd love to see how he acts around a girl when they're supposedly off-screen and "alone".

MuCore - first of all, why was this held outdoors?? i could see how windy it was and the boys must be fuh-reezing. maybe that's why chansung's voice cracked, lol. junho's flip in the end wasn't as smooth as last time he did it... it looked like he fell on his tailbone o_0 hope he didn't get hurt or anything... speaking of the ending, at yesterday's MuBank, i absolutely LOVED khun's ending, so creative and unexpected which makes it so much cooler. i know we were all expecting another ripping-off-shirt show but this was really awesome too. they prob knew that the fans wanted to see khun do the ending too, but with his back problems he would've never been able to do a flip or anything, so they decided to do a... collective death, lol. but khun could've also ripped off his shirt and cause CHAOS in the audience xD

sorry for the long post, don't wanna waste my posts. don't think these were posted yet, MuBank Rehearsal Pictures:

MbReh.jpg

MBReh2.jpg

MBReh3.jpg

MBReh4.jpg

^love what Woo is wearing.. he looks so gangsta

(cr: as tagged and 2ONEDAY.com)

Guest kay01dee

i just looked at the number of votes for the melon music awards so far & 2PM isn't winning any.. i know the online votes only account for a certain percent, but dang, i didn't think the gap between 2PM and those ahead of them would be so big.. please keep voting! i feel like all the artists deserve some award, and i'm really hoping 2PM would be one of them.

as for who i'd like to see on the mnet scandal show, i'd love to see all of them! i'd have to put my jealousy aside to be able to watch it though, lol.

Guest ephemeral.

Today's perf on Music Core..

God, it was really windy outside. Poor boys.

I laughed when Chansung's voice cracked though. :] <3

Their hair seriously looks fluffy with the wind blowing ~

YIPEE NO PONYTAIL FOR KHUN!

But omg Junho, take good care of your back, the end flip painful.

I've got to give props to Junho though, his flips are amazing. *o*

But Khun's revenge on Taec and Taec himself flashing his abs are lolzors. <3

But yeah, those are my top three death.

credits: music3chick @yt

IF YOU'RE A JUNSU BIAS, IT'S A MUST WATCH, lol

junsu dancing to jyp's, don't leave me =] too cuuuute! ^^

i've been pretty obsessed with jyp's song lately and i found that, haha [:

Oh my god that boy is too cute. xD

He's a total fanboy with the camera lmao.

Khun took Taec's heart fancam (he is so cute smiling at the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4fX5ZQdhM

credit:iamkimsora2

Corby MV is out (LQ, short version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ayD-pH-2C8

credit: symbelmynevii

LOL KHUN. He looked so serious it scared me.

Then there's that humongous grin planted on his face.

I guess he's satisfied. <3

OMG MV SCARED ME. LOL.

I thought I saw Junsu's joker face from Wild Bunny. xD

Lmao the Junbros are too cute.

Thanks for sharing. :]

Guest Cozymilkiss

Hello everyone.

Well I don't know if it's okay to post some question in here.

It's been a while since I wonder about this (seriously wonder I could die. LOL)

according to this, idol show EP.16 part 3 out of 5.

I wonder what's the name of that song played while Jooyeon giving her flower to Wooyoung.

It started... around 01.36 - 01.57 and because of Boom's voice and effects and everything,

I can't catch any of the lyric.

Hope you guys can help, I really like this song.

Just want to know the name and artist.

Anyone know it please reply me; here in this thread or http://twitter.com/cozymilkiss my twitter is all fine.

I'm waiting for someone...

Thanks

I want to Congratulate our BOYs.. They won @ Music Bank & InkiGayo last week, soooo great.

CONGRATULATION ~ CONGRATULATION

i just love this pic of Taec, wanted to share it with you guys.

SOOOOOOOO Charmingplease_1.gif

1258863272dsc0719.jpg

cre:2pmol

& the adorable Wooyoungem033.gif

02.jpg

01-1.jpg

03.jpg

04-1.jpg

cre:a11

WHICH MEMBERS WOULD YOU HAVE LIKED TO SEE ON MNET SCANDAL?? WHY??

None!!. I don't want a heart attack.

onion_msn_smilies-23.gif

Guest papiroflexia

Who's ending did you guys like best from majority of their performances?

For me, it would be Junho's. That boy's turns and flips were maaad crazy. I loved it, very impressive, didn't see that kind of stuff to come out from him.

And Junsu only had one right? He should be able to end it more often though (=

Wooyoung's looked like he always hurt his back, glad the members were to be switched on and off.

All were great, but for me, Junho's was the most impressive.

I read the article on allkpop and it reminded me to ask you guys, so here it is.

Heartbeat Finale Ending Compilation

Guest jeremeee

anyone know their favorite colors? i really need to know plz!

hope this helps... its just my opinion from what i've observed and read before (:

jay - pink (he wears it a lot)

junsu - purple? (he looks like he likes purple)

khun - red (he wears it a lot)

taec - blue (he wrote it on a xanga survey)

woo - yellow (he wears a lot of it too)

junho - orange (i read somewhere he liked it)

chansung - green? (someone told me that)

here's some links to others opinions:

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4868

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10046

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

Junho's flips are crazy, i dont like watching his endings cos i get scared he'll mess up & hurt himself lol

then next is chansung (just had to add him in there somewhere :D)

i think cos of khun's back problem thats why he doesnt do any flips but it was good to see him do the ending for once =]

oh & im sooo entering that contest on Allkpop .. i want the autographed cd ~ =]

i think cos of khun's back problem thats why he doesnt do any flips but it was good to see him do the ending for once =]

Khun has back problem? He was the one that usually does acrobats after Jay, Junho, Chansung.

Yay! I'm happy that 2PM is doing so well with Heartbeat. They're winning by a lot too. I have to admit that Heartbeat isn't really my fave songs from them, but their performances are amazing. Love the choreography and zombie theme and their endings are always something to look forward to. *secretly hoping Taek would rip off his shirt again. haha*

Anyway, I have a question. Not sure if I can ask it here, but since it's related to 2PM. I heard that 2PM is 2NE1 fanboys? Is that true? If it is do all of them like 2NE1 and who picks who? Just curious. Hopefully someone can answer my questions. Thanks!

Anyway, I have a question. Not sure if I can ask it here, but since it's related to 2PM. I heard that 2PM is 2NE1 fanboys? Is that true? If it is do all of them like 2NE1 and who picks who? Just curious. Hopefully someone can answer my questions. Thanks!

Yay :P Our boys like 2ne1 so much, they sang and danced "Fire" in Wild Bunny ep1.

I don't know exactly who picks who ;) but surely that Wooyoung picks Dara :lol: but in a radio program, CL said that if Dara chooses one from 2PM, it may be Taec Yeon (poor Woo LOL) ... ah, Jay likes CL also... he said her rapping skill is so great :)

* 2PM is no.2 on mobile chart :(

Guest badtzmarujung

Yay! I'm happy that 2PM is doing so well with Heartbeat. They're winning by a lot too. I have to admit that Heartbeat isn't really my fave songs from them, but their performances are amazing. Love the choreography and zombie theme and their endings are always something to look forward to. *secretly hoping Taek would rip off his shirt again. haha*

There is a radio show of 2NE1.(I don't know when . time2sub2 channel used to sub this vid but this account is disappear from YT)

The DJ ask the boys who is your favorite member.

I only remember. Wooyong like Sandara

I hear from somebody Jay Like C.L. because her rap is so talent.

-------------------

Cyworld Entry

06 Dec 2009

Credit: Kor-Eng : Kirstyn@2pm-online.com |Eng-Thai by Sanakujira@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

Cyworld #1. Jo Kwon of 2AM made a comment at Taecyeon's Minihompy saying "hyung.. you look like a vegetable"

Cyworld #1.2 Then Junsu added "I'll be a roommate to your color forever "[Roommate Kim Junsu]

Cyworld #1.3 and Chansung can't help to show his laugh on his hyungs' comments "Omhohohohohoho"[Magnae on top Hwang Chansung]

taeccy5dec.jpg

**Kwon refers to Anycall Corby CF laughing Thanks wawa for the tips!

Cyworld #2. Magnae Chansung wrote a diary confessing to his hyungs (elder brothers) ...

I respect Hyungs

LOL

chancy5dec1.jpg

Cyworld#3. Today Taecyeon left a message to the JYP Staff whom he thanked when he received Best Male Group awards at MAMA 2009. He used to called this staff "Jjuri Jung" which means Oneday-Mama. He wrote on her minihompy ...

"I feel sad cuz i cannot call you as 'jjuri jung' maybe I call you as 'deputy manager' T.T : OK Taecyeon

The reason why he cannot use this name anymore because the crazy fan who wrote "that disgusting letter" used this name. Taecyeon decided not to use that nickname anymore. What a cool move Taec!

jypstaffcy.jpg

Thanks Kirstyn and Cassina@2pm-online.com for the info.

Archived