☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

[FANCAM] 091126 MBank - 2PM Chansung & Wooyoung : Hide & Seek xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oabjFj4lruQ

cr:sanakujira2nd

soo freakin' cute!!!!

to mojojoba>>its okay..but wud u mind to edit ur post?

i dont want the admin to found out and u will get into trouble and so does this thread :)

owh..and i suggest u read the 1st page of this thread to avoid

any rules-breaking :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iAmTan_1

Wassup Hottest?!

I just want to spazz about their new album 1:59 PM for a few.....

I love that album!! I am a fan of R&B music and the boys definitely did that genre justice.

"Back 2 U" is one of my favorite songs. It's very expressive and has an old school vibe to it.

"All Night Long" WOW....that song had me giggling like a shy girl. I believe it was Taec on the intro of this song talking. And his "Yeaaaa" , "Schhhh...", and "C'mon" during the chorus. I almost died! x_x. ----> ^_^. That song is amazing and it is true R&B. It's been on repeat for a while.

"I Hate You (Lounge Remix)" I liked it wayyy better than the original. It was a oddly cute song. I like it a lot!

"Heartbeat" is a really good song. I'm not sure what it's about but I sense really strong emotions from the singing. I feel for them because of Jaebum.

I would definitely support them and buy their album. I bought it in a nearby Korean store and the guy gave me a free poster [which is up on the wall btw].

Guest mojojoba

security code?hmm...im a non korean but they didnt ask me for any security number..

are you following the correct step? :)

http://aa-chan.net/blog/2009/11/26/how-to-...ic-awards-2009/

091122 Ga.Ga C0nciert0 wants Jay back? eng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAopCJtgIo

cr:time2sub3

to mojojoba>>please do not quote images.thank you...

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9271/20...44105l30020.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6492/2731918.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2865/2731915.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4854/2731911.jpg

cr:tvDaily korea

opps sorry, did not know, i am new here...haha sorry

Guest pinkPABOsings

So it was the choreographer and not Minjae Hyung...kekeke. I was wondering because someone said earlier that they have a multitude of Managers but we always only see Minjae with them and he never yells at fans. In all the fancams I've seen Minjae has never once yelled. He's just rushed the boys along and smiled. Well it's good to know it wasn't Minjae because out of all the the K-POP managers I know of he seems to be the nicest and the most even tempered. And he would have to be because the boys tend to wander off by themselves alot.

and in this picture >>>>> http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5756/272047112.jpg

the choreographer looks like Junho from that angle. Werid.

Oh.....CONGRATS ON WINNING MUBANK 2PM!!!

I'm sure Jay is really proud of them right now because they are working hard and winning. I know I am because it's obvious after the tears cried at MAMA that the boys miss him more then anything.

2PM HWAITING!

Guest Explicitj0yee

^ the choreographer looks like taec with sunglasses .__. i thought it was taec LOL.

Did taec ever did the fall at the end of heartbeat performances before??

Guest shinhdeplol

have they been shared here? haha Kiwang and Nichkhun were together again

image-65D9_4B105E64.gif

there are 3 other GIFs. but they are too large for me to upload. the original uploader posted them with photobucket, so i cannot save them either T.T

C: about a boy l bestiz l Orenji_boyz @ popcornfor2

Congrats to them winning k-chart. lmaoo like i know somehow they going to get it , so no surprised for me. =] the encore was

so CUTE!! Taec & Changsung is really dorky . . so you know how we noticed Wooyoung smile less now but anyone also noticed that Khun isn't really that playful anymore? AHH! i really feel so empty & stuff when i watch them now . . now i think about it a good choice that they not going on anymore shows.

I remember reading a comment back about how wooyoung seem like sohee (like how after hyunah left the group sohee become really quiet) look like it true. NOW I'M DYING FOR LEADER TO COME BACK!. I miss dorky wooyoung

woohoo i voted!!!(ive been clicking on the wrong button ;p)

GOOO 2PM ALL THE WAYY BABY

and congrazts on winning~~

and smillee wooo!!! maybe because he took on jay's vocal part he feels obligated to act all manly and adultish? hhaha who knows i hope hes doing well. dont worry!! JAY will be back soon udon :D

Guest ephemeral.

[091126/Fancam] 2PM - Heartbeat (Funny Encore) @ Music Bank (HD)

credits to Babochorom2

congratz to the boys for winning! :D

LOLOL. taec and chansung is sooo funny!!

aww, what happened to wooyoungs smilee? =/

its not there anymore.

Congratulations to the boys. :'D

This is what I love about 2pm.

So charismatic and beastful on stage.

But they're all actually playful dorks. <3

Sounds like Taec was letting out a cry at the beginning.

And Chansung was getting blocked by Soohyun right after. xD

I'm guessing Junsu hit something after throwing the flowers 'cause he laughed ad Chansung beat him up lmao.

Then there was Taec and magnae acting like fangirls on the ground, and Junho stepped on them. Cuties ~

AND OMG CHANSUNG AND HIS HEART. :]

Got some screencaps from the Behind the Scenes of MAMA before mnet copyrighted the video and it got deleted :(

But yayyy Woodong smiling

So precious :)

%7Boption%7D

Credit: time2sub3 @ youtube

Wooyoung. Keep that precious smile. <3

Guest kassuma

091127 YTN TBS 2PM Heartbeat Chansung Cam 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4kFh-cj-h8

091127 YTN TBS 2PM Heartbeat + I Hate You Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wda9dW_DnuU

091127 YTN TBS 2PM I Hate You Chansung Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jybiqmlJ4sE

091125 China 2PM Heartbeat Rehearsal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ876-OocyE

091127 YTN TBS 2PM Heartbeat Chansung Cam 2

credit as tagged

my take on namyong oppa ~ he's very close to the boys as their main choreographer so he's very protective of them. (he was the one who accompanied jay to the airport if im not wrong & jay specifically thanked him when again & again won 1st place for the 1st time on mnet)

the "rude" behaviour you see is typical of korean star's minders when dealing with overseas fans although sometimes the fans did nothing at all in this case. the staff are always in the most volatile temper when having to protect their charges from fans. at the end of the day, he's just trying to do his job which is to protect the boys. give him a break.

ive been through it before when i was chasing these kpop stars and i just sock it up.

when in foreign land, you face the unknown & cannot understand the foreign language & culture so you tend to react negatively when you think you are being threatened - that's why i at least think he was behaving like that.

we, hottest love our boys and i believe so do the staff who are working with our boys!!

Guest xueniabby

is this article being shared?

Preparations for Jaebeom’s return well underway?

It's nearing 3 months since the Jaebeom scandal broke out, but it's been reported that preparations of the leader's return are well underway. Now this is not confirming his return but what it is saying is that preparations for his possible return are going on as we speak, evidenced through JYP's constant cryptic marketing.

But first off we have to investigate all aspects of the past, present, and future situations.

The real reason JYP let Jaebeom leave

JYP, this once unanimously respected man, praised for his music and his producing of hit groups Wonder Girls, 2PM and 2AM has been under fire these past couple months over the whole Jaebeom scandal. One thing netizens and Hottest fans are angry about is the fact that JYP let Jaebeom go. Yes, it was the former leader's own wish to return to Seattle but because he was in a legally binding contract with JYP, he couldn't exactly pack his bags and leave. So why did JYP give the green light?

The man is considered a genius among the many in the Korean music industry not just for his music but also for his business skills. JYP is no ordinary CEO of a company who makes decisions right off the bat. He looks at the situation and broadens his view, considering all aspects and possibilities in his choices and decisions. Jaebeom's words from his trainee days were yes, not appropriate but it wasn't something so big that he should leave 2PM. However, JYP knew that Korea was an overly proud country and that they did not tolerate those who mocked and insulted their country and ego. With this in mind, when the request for his leave came up, he approved it with Jaebeom's well being in mind. He knew that Jaebeom would become public enemy #1 if he had remained in Korea, and so to preserve his reputation and to prevent it from being hurt any further, he let 2PM become 6.

JYP has already prepared for Jaebeom's return

Preparations began when Jaebeom left for Seattle. Every single move JYP made was to benefit Jaebeom and to possibly open a path for him to return to an entire country of furious Koreans. JYP kept his silence on the matter even when the fans were demanding answers. He did release an official statement but he didn't exactly side with Jaebeom or the country, as to not show favoritism and anger any loyal fans or the furious Koreans.

But change has begun to show when on the November 12th episode of 'Golden Fishery', JYP commented on the Jaebeom scandal. Although they were there to talk mainly about the Wonder Girls U.S. debut, JYP dived into the matter deeper than he had previously done saying, "If Jaebeom is to return as an artist, he will return as 2PM. The 7 members love each other and if he was to return, it will be with the group and not solo."

2PM members also prepare for Jaebeom's return

Not only JYP but the group itself has also begun their own preparation for his return.

When 2PM won the Best Artist of the Year Award at MAMA, they shed tears on stage saying, "Winning such a big award is an honor. Jaebeom hyung...We wish to share this glory with our leader." This was a moment where the group expressed their hard teamwork and their true feelings for their leader.

Such a statement could have only been said because the group and their company were on the same wavelength. If JYP had any negative or disapproving feelings towards Jaebeom's return or if there was no possibility of it, he would have never allowed that to be said.

For the past two months the group has said nothing on the matter and has even been pulled out of shows and MC gigs. But with the recent wave of comments from the group and the boss himself, it's all pointing to a possible return. JYP allowed the fans to express their outrage and sorrow over the course of 3 months and for the country of Korea to settle down, thus slowly opening up a path for Jaebeom.

In fact, during this time many Korean studies have shown that they had overreacted. Now that the fans have settled down a bit, JYP is sparking up the interest in Jaebeom again, thus raising the question: Is Jaebeom coming back? Korean reports are saying that the possibility of his comeback are now higher than ever and that fans can feel a little more at ease.

CR: ALLKPOP

is this article being shared?

Preparations for Jaebeom’s return well underway?

It's nearing 3 months since the Jaebeom scandal broke out, but it's been reported that preparations of the leader's return are well underway. Now this is not confirming his return but what it is saying is that preparations for his possible return are going on as we speak, evidenced through JYP's constant cryptic marketing.

But first off we have to investigate all aspects of the past, present, and future situations.

The real reason JYP let Jaebeom leave

JYP, this once unanimously respected man, praised for his music and his producing of hit groups Wonder Girls, 2PM and 2AM has been under fire these past couple months over the whole Jaebeom scandal. One thing netizens and Hottest fans are angry about is the fact that JYP let Jaebeom go. Yes, it was the former leader's own wish to return to Seattle but because he was in a legally binding contract with JYP, he couldn't exactly pack his bags and leave. So why did JYP give the green light?

The man is considered a genius among the many in the Korean music industry not just for his music but also for his business skills. JYP is no ordinary CEO of a company who makes decisions right off the bat. He looks at the situation and broadens his view, considering all aspects and possibilities in his choices and decisions. Jaebeom's words from his trainee days were yes, not appropriate but it wasn't something so big that he should leave 2PM. However, JYP knew that Korea was an overly proud country and that they did not tolerate those who mocked and insulted their country and ego. With this in mind, when the request for his leave came up, he approved it with Jaebeom's well being in mind. He knew that Jaebeom would become public enemy #1 if he had remained in Korea, and so to preserve his reputation and to prevent it from being hurt any further, he let 2PM become 6.

JYP has already prepared for Jaebeom's return

Preparations began when Jaebeom left for Seattle. Every single move JYP made was to benefit Jaebeom and to possibly open a path for him to return to an entire country of furious Koreans. JYP kept his silence on the matter even when the fans were demanding answers. He did release an official statement but he didn't exactly side with Jaebeom or the country, as to not show favoritism and anger any loyal fans or the furious Koreans.

But change has begun to show when on the November 12th episode of 'Golden Fishery', JYP commented on the Jaebeom scandal. Although they were there to talk mainly about the Wonder Girls U.S. debut, JYP dived into the matter deeper than he had previously done saying, "If Jaebeom is to return as an artist, he will return as 2PM. The 7 members love each other and if he was to return, it will be with the group and not solo."

2PM members also prepare for Jaebeom's return

Not only JYP but the group itself has also begun their own preparation for his return.

When 2PM won the Best Artist of the Year Award at MAMA, they shed tears on stage saying, "Winning such a big award is an honor. Jaebeom hyung...We wish to share this glory with our leader." This was a moment where the group expressed their hard teamwork and their true feelings for their leader.

Such a statement could have only been said because the group and their company were on the same wavelength. If JYP had any negative or disapproving feelings towards Jaebeom's return or if there was no possibility of it, he would have never allowed that to be said.

For the past two months the group has said nothing on the matter and has even been pulled out of shows and MC gigs. But with the recent wave of comments from the group and the boss himself, it's all pointing to a possible return. JYP allowed the fans to express their outrage and sorrow over the course of 3 months and for the country of Korea to settle down, thus slowly opening up a path for Jaebeom.

In fact, during this time many Korean studies have shown that they had overreacted. Now that the fans have settled down a bit, JYP is sparking up the interest in Jaebeom again, thus raising the question: Is Jaebeom coming back? Korean reports are saying that the possibility of his comeback are now higher than ever and that fans can feel a little more at ease.

CR: ALLKPOP

Not to sound like a big downer, but this is just an opinion editorial written by AKP. There's absolutely no proof to back this up AT ALL. We still don't know what JYPE is up to. I'm not trying to sound like a huge party-pooper, but I just want people to realize that this is NOT confirmed, keep your expectations low but hope for the best.

Guest blu3bubbl3

yup! he did once~

091121 Music Core

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H36_m2nvbo8

^thanks! i never saw that clip before. i loved how the camera stayed on them at all times, the filming angle was great. and taec did a really good job! except it looked quite painful to me =/ ouch.

Not to sound like a big downer, but this is just an opinion editorial written by AKP. There's absolutely no proof to back this up AT ALL. We still don't know what JYPE is up to. I'm not trying to sound like a huge party-pooper, but I just want people to realize that this is NOT confirmed, keep your expectations low but hope for the best.

^yeah, i read that first on akp too and was a bit skeptical about it. there was no source cited and it did sound pretty much an op-ed piece to me too. honestly, after having read so many articles on JYP/E's take on the whole situation, i've decided to remain skeptical until i see jay onstage with the boys with my own eyes.

on another note, just saw the mubank perf aired today, great perf as usual, and junsu did the ending! surprised me (not really, i read about it beforehand xD), i didn't expect him to do like a twist/flip thingy. i laughed when khun was crawling during the transition from his rap to junho LOL, nice butt xP congrats boys on winning k-chart!

Guest theblazenazn

I agree with you, though I don't think it's an editorial but its from a news site translated but still... I have alot doubts about it. A month and half ago, a piece of news like that would have floored me but now I'm so skeptical about everything. It seems like he's settling more and more into his life back in Seattle. I really just want to know if he himself wants to comeback to 2PM or not.

People at AllKPop forum speculate that he's probably making more money at the tire place than being an idol. Money seemed like it partly his motivation because he wanted to help his mom so I don't know if he just wants to be a bboy and while working to help his family. All and all we still don't know anything for sure. It's kind of frustrating to me.

Guest kdrama_queen2

yeah. this was just an op-ed from allkpop. s/he did not make any citations, but if you can read korean, here is the article that I believe s/he was referring to:

source link

Guest cheezychunnie

has anyone read this?this is awesome!

taken from k-bites :)

Teachers join the Hottest crowd

testpaper1128091.jpg

A scan of a test paper has been heavily circulated on the internet!

The so called paper will never be everyone’s topic if there’s no such name as 2PM JaeBum on it!

It is JaeBum’s name indeed, and as they say that once is never enough,

JaeBum’s name is mentioned in several questions!

Go under the cut to find out what the teachers wrote of JaeBum in the test papers.

In the question, some of the sentences used are:

“JaeBum ah, come back soon”

“JaeBum ah, come back to Korea”

“If I was Park Jin Young, I would already have brought JaeBum back”

“JaeBum is cool”

“JaeBum is not in Korea now”

“This is the first time I’ve seen someone so cool like JaeBum“

“Let’s go, JaeBum is going to leave soon”

“The airport is crowded with fans who are present to send him off”

“Will we be able to see JaeBum at the year-end award ceremonies?”

“It seems that there are more than a thousand fans gathered at the airport”

testpaper112809a.jpg