☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest babiluxx

is their new performance going to broadcasted on TV?

anyways I dont know if you guys read the translation of their interview on ceci magazine but it was so touching. Esp what chansung said....the boys work really hard and i am proud of how far they;ve gotten..i hope they continue to succeed and i want to see them smile more!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bebemello

hey guys ive become a fan of 2pm since their promo of again and again and now i cant get enough of them..but i was curious as to what Hottest mean? LOL i know its those who support them but is there a reason why its hottest? :huh:

Guest traciebo0ox3

hey guys ive become a fan of 2pm since their promo of again and again and now i cant get enough of them..but i was curious as to what Hottest mean? LOL i know its those who support them but is there a reason why its hottest? :huh:

Hottest is 2pm's fanclub. I guess they call it Hottest because 2PM is the "Hottest" time of the day.

"Hottest" represents 2PM and 2PM's fans

correct me if im wrong ><

Guest DongBangShiDae

wow randommm but i had a dream today

i was talking with Jaebum as a friend

i was like hey are u going to go back to 2PM

and all i heard were murmurs and then i woke up -_-

damm was close to hearing loll :D

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

"heartbeat" always has problems with the mics now.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!

see without leadja jay, whose gonna sing the parts when the mic isn't working?!?!?

park jaebeom i miss you. T_____T

Guest silence457

091118 Translation of Ceci December 2009 issue

CREDIT: saradah @ 2ONEDAY Forums

They're words are pretty deep and touching :(

Woo is really skinny now but...ahhh//////

Idols like 2PM work hard for their dreams and they suffer more than normal people do to achieve success. Yet the only thing antis can do is constantly trying to bring down these hardworking idols. That makes me really mad.

Hottest is 2pm's fanclub. I guess they call it Hottest because 2PM is the "Hottest" time of the day.

"Hottest" represents 2PM and 2PM's fans

correct me if im wrong ><

Does HOTTEST have a fan club colour? I just realised I never knew...

does anyone know why they won't perform on Inkigayo? Is JYPE stupid or what? They are promoting their album now but they don't appear on either Mcountdown or Inkigayo.

I really look forward to their performances. and new MV!

Apparently they're not performing on Mcountdown because they have an outdoor schedule? 2OD tweeted that yesterday.

Taec <3

9sz5lichb6dm5ii6hp3.jpg

5b8ef8eg9j4th909wq5q.png

fmyfogktwwt1qeq30.gif

1jzaht66gm4h1ntujrq.gif

d00743344a9d4eb6e4ba3.gif

cr: tagged + fkyeahoktaecyeon.tumblr

Guest kdrama_queen2

Read from left to right.

Here is one kHottest's beautiful depiction of what might have occurred at 2PM's comeback stage on Music Bank...

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. PLEASE!!!!!!!

DO NOT HOTLINK!!

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (TRANS)

Guest blu3bubbl3

@kassuma

thank you so much for the cams, looks like they spiced up the intro to HB, it looks pretty cool. both AAA and IHY were so incomplete w/o jay there... even though they kept his vocal part and also space in choreography, but i thought i saw junho sing jay's adlib towards the end of IHY?? am i hallucinating? they look really good in black suits, but it makes wooyoung look even skinnier :(

@silence457

yeah, i wanna know why they're not performing on inki either, i thought it was a definite yes cuz inki needed to redeem themselves after the major mic failure last week! was it entirely JYPE's decision? i'm pretty sure inki would've loved to have them do HB again.

@bebemello

i thought it stood for something... like each letter stands for something that represents each member, i remember seeing it in someone's sig banner lol, can't remember what it was though...

@frappucino

thank you for posting this! i saw this first on 2OD but the pix wouldn't show up cuz my work comp is retarded, but now that i saw that picture of woo, omg... it really scares me how skinny he's got. sigh... i'm so worried for him.

@Mushroomx3

yeah, i think the biggest smile i've seen on this boy's face these days is that time when he was playing with the corby phone...

Guest tastetheerainbow

Wow, that comic strip is gorgeous.

And the storyline is so meaningful.

I've never really voiced an opinion on this topic, but... With their comeback, I'm just not very terribly interested in EVERY performance, EVERY bit of news that pops up, or EVERY new little video that shows up on my subscriptions on youtube.

It really just isn't the same, and they're not the same anymore.

It's just a matter of time right?

D:

Anyways, all just my opinion.

I think no mcountdown & inki this week?

For SBS there'll be SBS love sharing or SBS love concert instead inki :lol:

correct me if I'm wrong..

And shouldn't Mnet oh yeah concert aired yesterday? instead of Mcountdwn I think..

I'm so failed with schedule -_-

Guest xrawritsvyx

hehe, a bit late but i wanted to thank the two people who put up their fan accounts! i'm so jealous ;) you guys are lucky.

and thanks kdrama_queen2 for that comic strip, it made me all teary eyed. :( Definitely missing Jay a lot more now. <3

ahh, and i can't wait for this weekend's heartbeat performances ! :D

Guest Ella_Kwan

Read from left to right.

Here is one kHottest's beautiful depiction of what might have occurred at 2PM's comeback stage on Music Bank...

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. PLEASE!!!!!!!

DO NOT HOTLINK!!

%7Boption%7D [

%7Boption%7D [

%7Boption%7D [

%7Boption%7D [

I just cried my eyes out!! This was soo moving!

ESPECIALLY Woodong's part...

Be/c i bet they probably did imagine jay at one point.

And that they DO need the leader there!

And when they gathered and the leader shouted "what time is it!"

It just broke my heart!

B/c it's so touching to see that the boys always need the leader...

I hope they will stay strong & I hope leader comes back strong!!!

Orion's Real Brownie becomes Best Seller

Orion's 'Real Brownie' has been a hot choice for female college students. Previously, Orion had not reached out to this age group, but now, college students are requesting and searching for this product so much that Orion had to release them into convienance stores to meet their demands.

For having only come out merely a year ago under the title 'small indulgence,' Real Brownies have become a best seller with a record 2 billion won (about 2 million US$). It is for sure the anticipated product to change the industry of this year.

The attribute to their success is the strengthened marketing of the product. Starting last September, they've brought in the most popular beast idols 2PM as their models and have put out their advertising with fashion photoshoots and into modern magazines.

The show windows on the streets are now filled with posters of 2PM's chocolate abs and their manly physiques. Orion has even created a logo song with 2PM's artistic beatbox mixes, attracting much attention. Market O has stated that they will release a new video advert chock full of 2PM's charms, hoping to create more aggressive attention and interest.

CREDITS: HERALD BIZ(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

Good news..But, what is about this brownie?? Is this sort of healthy snack?? To be honest with you, it looks really dry so I'm not sure if the taste is good. Good brownie is supposed to be moist and thick. However, they claim that their brownie is made by real chocolate. My korean friend once gave me a pack of dark chocolate from Korea, and I love it. Also just watch the WG's bbq chicken cf . Their chicken is fried with extra virgin olive oil. LOL i guess now Korean people have become really health-concerned, right? and I'm sure the price won't be cheap.

Archived