☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest voxtae13

Guys, anyone think that Jay will attend MAMA award???

For me, I'm feeling that it's impossible. So disappointed!!!!!!!

When i can see you?

Tomorrow, i hope 2PM have something.

I hate seeing Ivy and 2PM. I like Lee Hyo Ri better

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Iki_Iki_Banaan

le_maiii: wah~ your news made me really happy, even though idk i have to believe it (no offence) i'd really love to see the pics, but i understand you don't want to share because of his and your privacy C:

i was hoping/thinking that he'd return for the MAMA performance but i guess that's a bit too soon for him

still, thanks a lot for sharing the news though C: it gave me a bit more confidence again ^____^

jay, as long as you're healthy and doing good...that's what i wanna know...

somebody gonna tell k-hottests that jay is doing good so that they dun have to be too worried about him...

i think k-hottests have become the most stressful fans in the whole world...

they got so much things to worry for our boys! ^^

LOL!! Yea..Jay's happy for the time being right? thts what best fr now..just give him a rest for now..hopefully back soon..

and by the way..I AGREE with happylove00! KHottest are really the most stressful fans in the world..

they've been protecting our baby Jay so much..

they've been challenging authorities..

they're doing "youknowwat" even they know it will hurt 6PM...

but...we jus have to give them some props..

Good job KHottest! Someone please go to 2OD and give them good news..and cheer them up a bit..

stress isn't good for them to continue on this journey!!!

EVERYONE!! ALL JOINED HOTTEST!! HWAITING!! 2PM soon!!!

I'm not sure if this has been shared yet, but I LOVE this video! :D

le_maiii, you made my day, my week and my month! To hear that he's planning on returning and that he's happy, healthy and aware that all his fans are concerned about him...I'm really happy. Thankyou!

Guest wwwuuunnn

do u hv the vid for this ? xD would like to watch them !

and i really love to see jay and wooyoung together . they are vry CUTEEE!

sorry,,,,i remember that there isn't a vid for this ><

actually jay and woo even didn't sit next to each other !

jay still helped woo <33333

they're so sweet haahhhahaha

Guest dawnded

For a long time, my mood has been swinging from extreme to extreme with each news. The JYPE rumours get me down, and some others news would get my hopes up again. So I made a decision to read everything with an open mind.

I think the reason why Hottests/fans panic because most of us take views and conclusion to extremes. i.e. either they believe that JYPE pressured Jay to leave OR they believe that Jay really decided leave on his own accord. However, if we try to ground such rumours/news, reality is often not so clear cut. A more possible scenario would be that JYPE did pressure Jay to leave in someway, but at the same time, perhaps Jay himself also had the thoughts of leaving already, because he really needed to get away from all the Hostility in Korea. Like a lot of people have mentioned, in his situation, who wouldn't be intimidated right???? So I believe the situation worked both ways.

As a lot of people have also mentioned, I think we have been portraying Jay as a helpless little kid way too much. Yes, he's been victimised. But I'm sure if he really really really wants to come back, he will fight for it and he will be able to do it -- because his brothers and his fans are still here with him.

So, to save myself from being overly-emotional, I'm reading everything with a open heart now. I'm sure everything happened at the same time and happened fast and in such a situation, it's hard to say what really happened and what really sparked Jay's departure. I shall stop guessing.

.......Still, JYPE's ambiguity with their answers is indeed, rather annoying.

Thanks for the accounts of Jay! Love!

Guest gorjuzghurl

The Santafe site is up. There's basically two events listed on the site but i don't understand korean so i just capped it. I think they're giving away or auctioning off a set of their Again&Again outfits. There's also a gallery area where you can download some wallpapers & 3 sets of photos from their official website (album jacket photos).

Sorry, the photos are huge. XD

samejacket.png

I was looking at more Real Brownie BTS photos and couldn't help but notice Wooyoung wearing something Jay wore before again ^^

kassuma thanks for sharing those ChanHo fanarts! those drawings are so amazing, i'm so in love with her style

Guest christineseow

i feel so relieved but at the same time sad.

like i have nothing to say but to continue hoping jay would come back.

i have decided to fully support the 6 members even if jay doesnt come back.

but if he does come back, then it will be a huge bonus! <3

so in the meanwhile, hottests!

please show your love for the rest 6 members and vote for 2PM

at http://kr.buzz.promotion.yahoo.com/asiabuzz2009/?_rd=Y#/buzzVote/male/

2PM is currently 11th place :/ but that's not good enough right :'(

1st is hyunjoong, 2nd is dbsk, 3rd is SS501, 4th is super junior, 5th is big bang, 6th is seung gi (i think), 7th is SHINee, 8th is outsider (i think), 9th is lee junki, 10th is rain and 11th is 2pm :/

go go, go vote for 2pm! <3

but you got to have a yahoo email account first :)

Guest chimeraspunk

Anyone knows what the yahoo asia buzz awards is about?

is there gna be an award ceremony in korea or stg?

anws if its important, LETS VOTE FOR THE BOYS

(im like making multiple accounts just to vote)

but i cant do it alone, so if its of any significance,

lets channel our love for 2pm to voting? (:

Guest bebemello

So that's my LONGGG story about Jay, and again, if you guys don't believe me, then you don't. I do have pictures of him I took that night and videos of him dancing though... ;) would you like me to post?

ohh im so tempted to ask you to post up the pics and video.but then again he said he wants to keep his profile low..so respect him =( aw but im glad to hear the good news and that he is doing well =]

Guest durumii

i've just rewatched the Wild Bunny Ep4

i find out that that last part, i mean part 5 =) seems to be right with the boys right now.

they were complaining about the absence with the other members who anbandoned them :).

lmao~

i laughed like crazy when i was watching it, but now i'm crying =) omg...

:(

i miss Jay :(

here the part that i've mentioned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msc_MIfCJc0

Taec: He's gone, the person i love has left..

CS: AHHHHH~ He's gone.. blah blah blah

Before they (he) said let's be together forever..

Are you happy?

Taec: They (he) must be happy.

WY: I feel like crying..

lmao~ painful coincidence.

Guest kassuma

091119 2PM Heartbeat Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BICXmKdMJ5I

091119 2PM Again & Again Cam 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq52dP8x0Jo

091119 2PM Again & Again Cam 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlkAcU6xxQ

091119 2PM I Hate You Cam 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65cj-ZYE_Y4

091119 2PM I Hate You Cam 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds1hPs9nkZQ

Guest silence457

does anyone know why they won't perform on Inkigayo? Is JYPE stupid or what? They are promoting their album now but they don't appear on either Mcountdown or Inkigayo.

I really look forward to their performances.

Archived