☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kuroari_nbza

awww.... i really wanna watch yesterdays' inki perf.... but the line here is too slooowwww...huhu... but by the sound of it, i guess it was hot right?

wow inki staffs are cool, leaving a spot for jay... and taec with his girlfriend is total win!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pucapunipoemi

i don't know if this has been posted or not but .... GUESS WHAT I SAW ON JYP'S TWITTER?

PS: Just a heads up - will return as an artist with a new album this December!

Stay tuned guys. Love you all :)http://bit.ly/2FEvyW

3:04 PM Nov 11th from Facebook

SO... does that "-" means you-know-who? this sure gets my hopes up!

p.s. sorry! i dont know how to take screen shots.... i'm so computer illiterate... XD but the link in the quote leads to jyp's facebook, and it contains the same message, u guys can go and check it out

i don't know if this has been posted or not but .... GUESS WHAT I SAW ON JYP'S TWITTER?

SO... does that "-" means you-know-who? this sure gets my hopes up!

p.s. sorry! i dont know how to take screen shots.... i'm so computer illiterate... XD but the link in the quote leads to jyp's facebook, and it contains the same message, u guys can go and check it out

I think he is referring to his own album

taec is such a dork! xD flirting with a male marshmallow like that xP so cute

Guest rogueeex

SO... does that "-" means you-know-who?

Actually, he's talking about himself. haha You got me all hopeful for a sec there. But yeah, JYP has a new album coming out soon..and all that good stuff. xD

Anyway, love the boys latest performance. :D The ice thing was freeeaking coooOooOl although when Khun did it, it looked a little awkward. LOL Taec & Marshmallow was cuuuuuuuuuuute! Even though it was a guy hahahahh THE CONFUSION! what a dork. =]

^^^ Oh darn, you got to the post before me. lmao

Guest misskorea012

Hey, by any chance does anyone remember the interview of 2PM that was like 5 parts and was talking about 2PM's behind the story about how they were chosen and their staffs talked about them on this show/interview thing? Does anyone know the name of it ? or where I can find it ? I remember they were interviewing Wooyoung though mainly while talking about 2PM's past.

I think this is what you are looking for.

090722 Enews 2PM Special

Guest kay01dee

oh poo.

i completely forgot about JYP's upcoming album, so when i read your post, i nearly busted out jumping up and down, NEARLY.

anyways, i watched 2PM's performance on inkigayo. the performance was amazing even though the mics were bad. i kinda tear up everytime i watch their performance because they work so hard! wooyoung makes it so hard for me to dry my eyes, especially when he does his flip. i remember him or one of the members saying that woo doesn't do a lot of acrobatics because he doesn't want to get hurt, which is why he focuses on dance more. knowing this & then suddenly see him flip and fall to the ground makes me so proud of him, and i admire him even more. he's pushing himself to be able to do more, even though it may hurt. i feel like he along with the rest of the guys are putting their hearts out with every performance. i read somewhere that each of the members have taken the responsibilities of a leader while leadja is away - there is no need for a replacement.

aaah, i get so freakin emotional when i start writing so much. sorry guys, i just wanted share the workings of my mind right now. :)

Guest sunmikiwangjang

Hi just wondering but is the boycott still going on?

anyways although the audio on inkygayo was really bad, their performance was really good.

i have a feeling though that they will only actively sing heartbeat for a few weeks and then sing a different song.

anyways i love 2PM!

all the talk bout the performances..sigh..

the boys working so hard..

I wonder when's Jay gonna come back...

the support he's getting shouldn't it be time already?

its had been long since we saw him..

except the speculation of famous guy..and that's it..

I miss him..the smile or the intensity..

and its not fair for the others to work so hard filling it for him!! Bad Jay..

WooYoung's butt will soon be flat from falling down each time for the performances..

then there won't be no more ssanti dances...sigh..

2PM! Hwaiting!! let's continue to support all of them!!

Guest patricia101

hey, i've been re-watching a lot of 2pm videos recently...

and i was just wondering if anyone has any download links to the Idol Show ep 10 english subbed?

or any other site where i can get them?

because i was looking for it at youtube, but the videos have been suspended...

thank you... :D

Guest eggplant

Wait, I don't get it. What happened? What did Chansung do?

I'm happy to see them smiling though. :)

hmm ... if i m not wrong FAIL refers to how the music stopped suddenly after Channie started rapping.. he must have felt awkward because of that... Taec was laughing too haha...

MC Lee ChaeYoung has got her eyes on 2PM WooYoung

KBS 2TV Star Golden Bell MC Lee ChaeYoung reveals her confession towards 2PM member WooYoung.

Lee ChaeYoung was asked in a recent NTN interview, “In the past 6 months as the MC for the show Star Golden Bell, which idol has caught left you the deepest impression?” And Lee ChaeYoung answered WooYoung .

She said, “As the MC on the show, I got to meet many idols who are hard to meet if I am promoting as actress. And of them all, the filming with 2PM TaekYeon, WooYoung and Chansung was the most memorable.”

She added, “Meeting 2PM in person, they did not look like popular idols and they were very polite and hardworking. Especially for WooYoung, he really works hard to an applaudable extent.”

And when asked if she has met WooYoung on official events, she said that they met once after Mnet ’20’s Choice’ in August and she said, “Not only did he look smart back then, he was really hardworking and it was very attractive.”

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest haiphuong

I don't know if you guys knew this but I saw Khun and Taec's new Youtube account. I think this is the account JYPE. created for them and they are just created yesterday. I guess so cause I saw the profile of each members and 2 of them have the same background image. The best thing is JAY HAS A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT TOO. Not his personal account that spread out months ago but the account created by the company. His account was created yesterday too and on his About Me, he's still in 2PM. He's also has the same background image like those 2 members.

I hope this info will make you guys happy a little.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but if it has been posted, I'm very sorry.

Inkigayo 2PM Interview

They danced a little bit of Ring Ding Dong. So cute~ Haha. And the Heartbeat dance was kind of cool too. I love Junho's expression when they finished the dance. Wooyoungie's still so cute, but he looked a little bit down though. Junsu's wet hair is <3 ^^

I don't know if you guys knew this but I saw Khun and Taec's new Youtube account. I think this is the account JYPE. created for them and they are just created yesterday. I guess so cause I saw the profile of each members and 2 of them have the same background image. The best thing is JAY HAS A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT TOO. Not his personal account that spread out months ago but the account created by the company. His account was created yesterday too and on his About Me, he's still in 2PM. He's also has the same background image like those 2 members.

I hope this info will make you guys happy a little.

Can you share with us the link? I can't seem to find them though.

Well, it seems that they've changed the official 2PM youtube background. *sob* There's no longer a sign of Jay anywhere, besides their old videos. :( While I had expected this, but to really see the changes that they have made to the official account really made it even more real that Jay is no longer going to be a part of the promotions during this period.

No matter, Jay is really happy right now in Seattle with his family and friends, and I'm glad that he'll be able to finally get some break and some quality family time during the year end holidays.

Archived