☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest splendidlure

I wanna see taec playing with the marshmallow doll...

but I can't find it at U Tube,....T^T....

Does anyone have???

Really wanna See...

2PM is the best.....I LOVE WooYoung....so cute...

zkr5ds.jpg

credit: zombieflu @ omonatheydidnt

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone, I'm a new fan of 2pm

Please do not spam with one liner.

Hey totally agree with you ^^

It's not time to boycotting now ...If you are the real HOTTEST ... Give them your hands OK? ... Just don't go these far about boycotting :-O

Bring Jay back is one thing I want too but not with the boycott right?

I already ordered one album for myself anyway ^^

I don't know what you guys think now .... but want to say find sometimes to relax yourself out of boycott thing ... that's better for you :-)

Warned for discussing boycotting. Any discussion of boycotting is not allowed in this thread. Read rule No. 8 of this thread if you are not familiar.

Guest agasshiseben

the boys performance on inkigayo was daebak! i'm so luvin' the intro with the dance moves and ice breaking. woot those boys are so effin' hot!!!

taec and chansung never failed to mesmerized me with their charms on stage. their outfit today is so much nicer than before. thanks to uploaders for sharing the clips :D

after watching their past 3 performances... i have some weird observation over Junho's singing part.

is it just me or am i hearing jaebeom's voice during the last part of junho's (the sustain part) try to listen to it again and it really sounds like jay...

Music Bank http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vxwe4b7xJI

listen around 4:07-4:09

Music Core http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVSZ4WxXNyc...player_embedded

listen around 3:30 - 3:33

Inkigayo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O664kaETI4...player_embedded

listen around 2:11-2:15

especially in the inkigayo perf, the left out voices in the minus one is more noticeable because of the low quality of their mic and therefore you can clearly hear it compared to their live voices.

what do u think? am i just imaging too much? hehehe

and can you remember this video? when junsu and wooyoung showed how junsu sang the high notes on wooyoung's singing part?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6tUoZO8tiE

at around 1:13-1:15 this goes to prove that they do overlap members voices to make it sound better isn't it? could it be the same case with junho's =)

Hey...mhytch U're right...In Inkigayo Performance...That's sounds like Jay...I'm sure 'bout that..

It's not like Chansung Voice...Chansung Voice it's Not like that..It's Really like Jay voice when sing A&A

Nice One mhytch thanks....

Oh..I really Miss Jay again after hearing it...

Love Him So much...

I kind a worry about woo young back flip...he kind a look so not confidence with that..

O...WooYoung a~~~~~

O...my Last post in here...T^T

Guest twist&fall-

taec's so cute with the marshmallow-doll! <3

i thought today's performance was good.. just that when they sing, it isn't loud. anyhoo, i like the intro! wow, taec looks fierce o.o at the end of the intro part. lmao.. it sorta freaked me out. oh i notice their outfit today is different :D :D :D yay hahaha. they should keep it that wayyyyy

thanks to those who shared the links : )

Guest janelleski

i've been looking all over the net for that (taec and marshmallow) thanks!

by the way... taec's and wooyoung's MCing. are they tapped? since i find it really impossible - especially for taec - to change into his outfit + the makeup.

Has anyone seen this old unseen clip of Jay, Nickhun, Wooyoung and Junho dance practice???

It was only uploaded recently, but it's an old clip that has been leaked online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ws3VNbQ5ks

Their moves were HOT! Super synchronized and tight. Be sure to check it out!

Jay missed the cue at first...lol....

10oi8mh.gif

Guest heretoc

Was watching all the 3 comeback performance from 2PM!

My eyes were literally "glued" to Junsu~ haha... he's smexy-hot with that wet hairstyle of his! Loved how they did the "vampirish" dance~ And they way Junsu broke the ice~~~ ah cool! *Okie... I'm Junsu-biased now~*

Chan Sung's rap surprised me too! it's like he sounded kinda "evil"~ *snares*... it really fits the song! Oh and Woo Young's flip towards the end... it kinda worries me at times cos he looks like he isn't really confident with the flip... and might just slip if he'd miss his step.

Hmm dunno if by any chance, do anyone hav the download to the subbed (Eng/Chi) version of "Infinity Girl" variety show that 2PM was on earlier this yr? Thanks a dozen!

Guest haiphuong

Remembering the good old times pre-scandal.

http://i37.tinypic.com/28rprgz.gif

Yeah. I miss those beautiful memory too. I think you all understand the feeling after watching their recent clips and the old clips at the same time. It' s hurt so bad. It's hard to describe how I feel: sad, happy, angry... ~sigh~ I have no choice but keep on waiting.

Gimme the light.

Return him back to me (to them, 2PM)

Gimme the light

Turn back the time

The Inkigayo perf was awesome esp the intro. The boys look HOT in the white suit. Khun and Taec look like coming out of the magazine. Love it love it!!! This is my first time watching it live so I got a chance see other artists performed too. And wowww, HB perf was like a showstopper. They owned the stage. Didn’t you guys agree with me?? keke However, it also proved that nothing can stop 2PM except for the microphones. <_< Thanks Inkigayo for that. But their stage setting & camera angle were the best though. The ice walls were cool & made you feel like they were freeze until their hearts started beating again!! Whah so creative!! So far I like the white outfit best because the boys look very good in it. Yesterday’s performance at MUcore looked more scary and sad though. With the bloody red background and the black dress, so it was kind of haunting when Wooyoung and Junho started singing their part in the 3rd and 4th verse. Let’s hope they’re winning no.1 next week. :) 2PM fighting!!

Guest badtzmarujung

[NEWS] 091113 6 Membered 2PM "It's been 3 months since our comeback. We still can't believe it."

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11053

CREDIT: Source ; love-yun (TRANS)

6 Membered 2PM "It's been 3 months since our comeback. We still can't believe it." (Interview)

2PM commented on their comeback as a 6 member group without Jaebum.

2PM met with a Newsen reporter after their performance on KBS2TV "Music Bank" (11/13). They said, "We still don't believe it's been 3 months since our comeback".

2PM also added that, "We lost a little weight on behalf of this concept" and "we'll work hard to show you better sides of ourselves. We'd like it if our fans looked carefully after us."

------------------------------------

[NEWS] 091114 Why isn't 2PM appearing on varieties?

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11043

CREDITS: NEWSEN(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

Having raised the bar of their popularity with appearances on variety shows, it has recently been revealed that 2PM will no longer be participating in such shows. They felt that it was not respectful of their fans.

After coming back with a new album titled 1:59 PM, a representative of 2PM stated "We've put out a policy of excluding 2PM from variety shows. They will instead be focusing on music programs and performances."

The reason for this is seems to be because of Jaebum. Having affected society with his controversy, the issue still remains a hot topic, causing 2PM to feel that appearing before their fans or viewers on television through variety shows does not seem respectful and may instead cause a negative response.

CREDITS: NEWSEN(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

The reporter who met 2PM also commented that they had lost some weight.

On the other hand, 2PM came back with their title song, "Heartbeat" on November 12th. They gained even more fans with overflowing charisma and upgraded from their "beastly idol" nickname.

Guest shinhdeplol

'Sibling Groups' 2PM, Beast and a Warm Meeting : "We'll work hard from now on"

[Newsen] 'Sibling Groups' 2PM and Beast had a warm Meeting.

2PM and Beast met face to face after the rehearsal of the November 13th recording of KBS2TV 'Music Bank'. The broadcast includes the comeback performance of 2PM, who is promoting their 1st album.

2PM (NichKhun, JunSu, JunHo, TaecYeon, WooYoung, ChanSung) and Beast (DooJoon, JunHyung, HyunSeung, YoSeob, KiKwang and DongWoon) said that they are glad meeting each others.

Beast's Leader Yoon DooJoon was known to be a part of "HotBlood", a star training program/documentary, together with the 2PM members where their friendship started. Beast's members KiKwang and DongWoon were long time trainees at JYPE together with the 2PM members. Fans oftenly refer 2PM and Beast as brother groups for some reasons. Beast is under Cube Entertainment, the sister company of JYP Entertainment. CUBE's representative HongSeungSeong worked under JYP Entertainment before he established CUBE. He also help 2PM with their debut.

2PM and Beast held a Louder-Greeting-Battle and both groups stated that they'll work hard on their schedules and activities. In the dressing room, 2PM gave their CD to Beast and everyone was reading the 'Thanks To' closely. 2PM JunHo and JunSu mentioned BEAST on their 'Thanks To' showing their fantastic friendship.

Beast's 'Bad Girl' track is getting more and more popular. While 2PM is coming back with their 1st album and promoting their title song "Heart Beat".

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); giggle.@b2strising (TRANS)

this GIF says it all :)

dujunho.gif

C: as tagged l bestiz l giggle. @ B2STrising

Guest zhemeban

I love them both 2PM and BEAST .... I hope they can have some performances together sametimes ^^

Cheers and Fighting 2PM and BEAST/B2ST hehe :-p

Archived