☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Jay is back but I can't believe it for now.

All I can see is that he hadn't the same clothes than in August! Look at his head

& for the owner of the video about the "famous guy" I think that it was Jay's friend.

I also noticed that he's erased some comments w/ too much details on Jaebum & 2PM.

For example a Hottest said "Jaebeom. I'm a Nichkhun fan but I really am sad etc.." during 7 lines something like that.

He erased this kind of comments but left (or didn't see) the "Is It Jay?"

I saw it because I often checked the comments, when one was erased, I went on the person's YT account & I saw the coment erased by the one who put the video on YT: "*name* currently made a comment on..."

I think he put it in private because it became out of control, he couldn't check every messages.

I really think that the "Famous guy" in the title is a wink for Jay's fans.

That's just my opinion.

EDIT : I saw a comment which doesn't seem stupid on K Bites about the last photo...

It is cold in Korea right now, isn't it? xD

but let's hope ^^

Guest flying-solo

Damn, that Music Core intro was hot!

I really liked how dramatic it looked, especially how they faked the violin playing O__O

That was beyond hot.

Guest uh-ohxev

Omg, my heart dropped when I saw that pic of Jay at the airport... but I doubt it's recent because how could he just walk into the airport like that? But, if it was recent I would probably collapse... I can only hope though, right? :lol: Hopefully, that will be cleared up whether it's new or not cause seriously, I almost had a hearattack there.. LOL.

Guest bubblepeach

The comeback perfs are awesome especially on MuCore. The intro is fantastic. The black outfits make they boys look even hotter <33

I'm really loving the song more and more now. I think it's really good. Love the choreo especially the heart-beating part during the chorus. And pyramid part as well...don't know why people dislike it...

Anyway, the fans are awesome too. The fanchant is really loud. 7 names <3 It's great to see the support they guys are getting.

Now waiting for Inki's comeback. They usually have the best cameraman on Inki ^^

Guest leerinji

I really think it is a past photo now.

I suppose It is cold in Korea & everybody wear t-shirts even the policemen wear short clothes.

Ah T___T sigh

^good point. it is super cold now in korea.

sigh...then it must not be that he came back.

Guest shingg06

^ that pic looks old... i feel like ive seen it before...and I doubt at this point that he's going to just walk out at the airport like that.

Anyway....omgg

just saw the famous guy clip

HOLY CRAP... that clip was like water for a thirsty person in the desert,

I am so happy ... I can be at ease now seeing famous guy happy in his elements.

:D totally cheesing right now.

"being a ninja" :rolleyes:

hw u see it ? it's private i thought .. ireally wanna see it !!!! TT

i promise not to comment TT

^good point. it is super cold now in korea.

sigh...then it must not be that he came back.

does anybody have pics of Jay returning to Korea in August? I want to compare it with the new pic to see if the new pic is legit or not.

Thanks a lot!

hw u see it ? it's private i thought .. ireally wanna see it !!!! TT

i promise not to comment TT

check your inbox, i already pm-ed you ;)

btw, their music core performance is DAEBAK!

they keep getting better.

2pm HWAITING!!!!

EDIT:

whoa, i topped the page...

sorry if this ever post before

oneday love :) :)

cr:20D forum

Guest Nonsense-city

i really wanna see the "famous guy" vid bt its private..grrrrrrrrr...........aniwaes apart frm tht 1 vid tht i cant watch...2PM comebck perf was HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!i dun really music bank one tho i prefer music core cuz its so much more hawter..keke^^ and i really hope theres no kissing here and there or touching here and there when 2PM have ajoint stage with Ivy prettty please. :P my fav song off the album is ALL NIGHT LONG.its freaking smey when taec sings here here here there there there...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so scared their album will be slapped with M18 sticker.

Guest sukuraa

anyone know what is the title of the video of the "famous guy"?

i clicked on the link but it said the video is private so i can't view at all. Any kind souls able to provide with the title or the youtube user name? thanks!!

I really think it is a past photo now.

I suppose It is cold in Korea & everybody wear t-shirts even the policemen wear short clothes.

Ah T___T sigh

yeah you've got a point there, there's a guy behind the sliding door wearing a t-shirt and capris, and the woman behind jay is wearing a t-shirt. and it should be cold in korea right now, therefore making this a past photo T_T

unless it's warm in the airport and that photo was taken while jay does not have his jacket on of which he tucked into his backpack, and there's nothing weird about wearing a t-shirt during cold weather while you're inside. and as for the guy wearing capris, maybe he came from a hot place or travelling in capris is more comfortable..? *sigh*

who are you telling me or begging me to boycott their album ??

you're not JaeBeom who really know what he want in his life

this is my money not yours.

I can do anything with my own money.

for me, this is the way I show support to JaeBeom

through appreciating other members effort too

less spam

2pm Jaebeom concept fanmade photos

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/292e...e9f20_large.jpg

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/4844...f4c90_large.jpg

OH MY G! I was really impressed by this!

Hahaha. To whichever fan that did this, THANKKKS~

It looked sooo real. :D I thought that photo got "leaked" out or so.. =x

& the boys perf @ Music Core was helllll hothothothot!.

Hehehe. Looking forward to Inki's now! :D

Hottttests~ hwaiting.

Love & Respect! <3.

Love each other yeah.

CREDITS: Woo's cyworld (SOURCE) & G-race @ 2ONEDAY (TRANS)</div>

he's so cute lol >.<

and an artwork (i really like it!)

http://i38.tinypic.com/ndwkl1.jpg

credit: as tagged

& I like this! Hehehe. Thanks for sharing~~~

:D

Guest mika.16

^ hmmm true,

but from my experiences of getting out @ incheon...

the airport is very cold...

i'm guessing its old then?

(Though i hope it isnt..)

Howdy Soompiers~

Seems like alot couldn't manage to see the famous guy vid..

I downloaded it using zamzar and the mail is still in my mailbox..

So if anyone of ya'll is interested just PM me with your email add and i'll forward the mail to you..

You can download it^^

about the picture thing..

don't think tht's really the latest picture though..

if he didn't even want people to see him back in Seattle do you think he'll be running round the airport alone?

Anyways..good job to 159PM! you guys rock! awesome performances~~

can wait to see more~ WOots..WooYoung just looks too depressed..I'm so getting his vibes..

P.S. Samsung Corby has reached Malaysia~ Ow! can't wait to get my hands on one of those babies! YEA!

Guest obession2pm

tumblr_kt1lvazSZN1qa74dro1_500_1_.jpg

but here he's wearing a different shirt & hat if u can see clearly in the photo 2, this shirt is white but it has see-through parts, and his hats all white which has the same kinda pattern as his shirt. (picture 2). and in the apprently "recent" photo, his hat is blue at the front and his white shirt is completely WHITE! but then again i'm not really sure. coz ur right. korea is cold, but then again. he was coming from amercia where the weather is fair. =/ ... but then again, I'M NOT 100% SURE, i might be wrong. =/ .. x

but here he's wearing a different shirt & hat if u can see clearly in the photo 2, this shirt is white but it has see-through parts, and his hats all white (picture 2). and in the apprently "recent" photo, his hat is blue at the front and his white shirt is completely WHITE! but then again i'm not really sure. coz ur right. korea is cold, but then again. he was coming from amercia where the weather is fair. =/ ... aaaah! i dont know =/ .

does anyone have another picture of his returning to Korea in August. This one we can only see his top and his hat so it's hard to compare and conclude that the new pic is the same time.

Does anyone think that lvy will be the 7th 2PM member at MAMA?

Do you remember when JYPE mysteriously said there will have 7 members at MAMA ? (don't say me after all this stuff wasn't a marketing tool --')

LOL XD

But I'd like see her<3 dancing w/ them ^^

[Perhaps JYPE spread the rumor themselves about Jay's return to make believe hottests that he will be there & to stop boycotting XD suddendly a photo came out oO']

^ in what show did JYP said that? but anyway, about the picture thing.. I doubted it.. maybe someone posted it in his/her cyworld just this time but it was taken long ago and someone noticed it and concluded Jay`s return to Korea.. or if it's really true then, why only one picture? he/she could`ve taken many.. keke~ and you said it`s cold in Korea right? but still what if he's really back?then it's good to know.. back to being happy again.. ive been depressed for a month now ever since jay went back to Seattle.. ohmy.

about the famous guy: hehe~ jay? feels like i`ve seen him before wearing the same handkerchief to cover his mouth before.. maybe, it's really him? his last dance to Seattle since he`s going to Korea already? seems like it's linked. LOL. someone posted the link about this famous guy and around later, a rumor circulated about jay coming back to korea wth that picture. OMO.

Archived