☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest sunNybunNIie

so their comeback performance is this week on music bank right??

and since their comeback performance is anytime soon i wonder when they are gonna air the last ep of wild bunny

i really miss their dorkiness hehe

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

i don't like their hair. . . . ..

sigh;

i liked the "again && again" days.

sigh;

anyways its was heartwarming to read the messages.

i love 2pm. fighting!!

<333

i just found out that was wooyoungieee that was doing the flips XDD

i am so happy XD i didn't knwo he could do that.

Guest amyhailwa

hey guys! i just saw something the moment i woke up.

isak.jpg

isak must really be a fangirl of the boys, eh?

credits: {taeckim@ timefor2pm.co.nr

I must say, i really love their comeback, this was not perfect (because someone is missing) but i really liked it,

even though Woo slipped and all that, i really loved it!!

Even their live was amazing! Woo's jump at the last part was OMGEE!!!!

i really like Junho & Khun's hair i think is pretty cute aww haha

i'm really glad that Woo is getting pretty popular these days hehe, he is someone really awesome, even when the i was first hooked with 2pm at the beggining of this year and i really LOVED khun at that time, i thought that Woo was someone pretty unique and cute and awesome and everything and NOW he has become a omg-oh-so-HOT-grow man haha

Guest flying-solo

I noticed the huge screams when it was Wooyoung's turn to sing the chorus.

Wow. I'm amazed! I love this boy XD

He's getting so much love <3

Guest xoxoxox

2PM "We will be 2PM who doesn't disappoint our fans"

SOURCE: spn.edaily.co.kr 2PM boys gave short interview while waiting for their first comeback stage on Mnet's Oh Good Concert today.

They said "We will work hard as we are 2PM. We don't want to disappoint our fans."

2PM members seem to be confident with their new song "Heartbeat" which they are going to perform for the first time. They added "When we first heard this song. It was so unique. The more we listened the more we liked. We are confident in our performance as we have prepared well."

"Both 2PM and fans are in difficult time together. We would like to think that it's a starting over and work harder. Thank you very much for supporting and loving 2PM all along, "Wooyoung added.

Credit: Kor-Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-Eng by Offogato@2pm-online.com

what? they never disappointed us.

please support them, HOTTESTs.

we also don't want to disappoint all of 2PM's members. :)

Guest csnrain

I love everything about their comeback, the song, choreography, concept (well, the pyramid and the ponytails still make me laugh, heh). It took me a while to like their two previous songs but I instantly liked Heartbeat.

And I just saw fancams of their performance at Mnet and can't wait until we can see them on a music show (I just hope they show all the choreo, knowing how horrid camera men can be...). I thought everyone did great, especially Junho. Wooyoung sounded a bit shaky during the ad libs towards the end of the song but I'm sure he'll get better.

I wish them all the best and hope they have great success with this new album.

Guest entermuriel

i don't think anyone has shared this picture yet

source: 2pm-online

that space between Wooyoung and Junsu belongs to Jay ;]

-patiently waits for a hottest to photoshop Jay into the picture- lol :]

omo i found yet another picture ;]

source: bestiz

oh my gawd... look at Junho... he promised he'd show off his body towards the end of the year...

seems like he did as he said ;]

Chansung looks hot as well... O.O

the youngest ones have grown so much ehehe

i just finished watching fancams of the boys in the Oh! Good concert...

they've worked so hard T^T and you can tell...

i'm sure Jay is proud of them ^-^

2PM fighting!

i want to post a news article about the boycott...

but i don't think i'm allowed to do that anymore am i?

it pretty much clears the question of whether or not they're continuing it,

but i'm not sure if i should post it up or not o.o

2PM will not be cast in any variety shows

2PM recently released their full album 1:59PM along with a MV for their title-song Heartbeat. Through what seemed like an endless number of teasers, they raised the hype amongst fans, creating a domination among music portal sites with their first track, Tired of Waiting. However, we've got bad news for fans - it is looking like you won't be seeing 2PM on variety shows any time soon! These variety show masters have revealed plans to stay away from being the funny guys they are for a while.

A representative stated:

"We set a policy that 2PM will not be cast in variety shows. They will focus more on activities related to music programs."

It seems like a huge part of the reason is because of the problems related to Jaebeom that is still up in the air. This makes 2PM be in a bad situation to be cast in variety programs for the sake of fans and viewers.

Following their first comeback performance yesterday at Oh Yeah! Concert, they will have their second comeback performance on this week's Music Bank.

credit: maestro-J @ allkpop.com

Guest lovely_mi

Hey guys

This is something I want you to read

"Thanks to" on 2PM's 1:59PM ALBUM

News by Offogato SOURCE: Bestiz credit: 2pm-online

2PM's first full length album CD is released today in Korea. Here is what 2PM members wrote on their "thanks to" page

Nichkhun: "last but not least, our 2pm members...even though we have lost one of the biggest parts of our lives...Jay...wherever you are..know that we couldn't have gotten this far without you.. we always hope that you are well and healthy.. and we're always missing you... hoping one day we can all sit down and laugh at what had happened in our lives... until then, WE WILL make you PROUD."

Junho: and finally. once we think we are family, it is an eternal thing. 2PM, Jay Junsu Khun Taec Wooyoung Chan, whatever may happen. we are 2PM. whatever people say, we are 2pm forever. yes we heard so many words. But, we've got to stand tall. To tide over a crisis, guys show people all the things what we reorganized!

Chansung: and finally, Jay Junsu Taec Khun Wooyoung Junho Chan. all 7 members, Let's get all the way together! although we now part from one, but, I believe that we are together. We are now 7. but will be seven soon. I will wait. Don't give up J.

Wooyoung: I am afraid that whether I often did not realize the importance of you. My bros. I feel always shame and sorry...you stand by me, really thankful and thankful bros. 2PM.

Junsu: 2PM babies, Jay Khun Taec Woooyoung Junho Chan, I love you all

Taecyeon: and finally 2pm! Jay Junsu Khun Wooyoung Junho Chan, we can overcome this hardship. 2PM Fighting

OMG..this is extremely sad..I cried when i read their messages..I can feel how much love they have for each other..This really shows how much they love Jay and the album is definitely for Jay..They must be really hurt for what had happened..and they're really working their butts off to please the fans because they know they're not complete without Jay..I love 2PM so much..I will support them no matter what..

FANCAM 091112 Oh Good Concert Wooyoung 2PM - Heartbeat

credit: GugGigHS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTxczxJOB50

FanCAM .. Heartbeat 2PM

credit:lumozz

[FANCAM] 091112 - 2PM - 'HEARTBEAT' @ Oh Good Concert (1/3)

credit:sanakujira

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3apNT153s8E

[FANCAM] 091112 - 2PM - 'HEARTBEAT' @ Oh Good Concert (2/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUdD-zyGy7o

[FANCAM] 091112 - 2PM - 'HEARTBEAT' @ Oh Good Concert (3/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLkH3-7-f4

[FANCAM] 091112 - 2PM - Interview @ Oh Good Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Gl5DSLIQ0

[FANCAM] 091112 - 2PM - 'I HATE U' @ Oh Good Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_YAenuNpMk

Thank u guys for the fancams..

I loved it so much..Even in fancams they looked amazingly HOT..can't wait for the official video..

Guest haiphuong

Hey guys

This is something I want you to read

"Thanks to" on 2PM's 1:59PM ALBUM

News by Offogato SOURCE: Bestiz credit: 2pm-online

2PM's first full length album CD is released today in Korea. Here is what 2PM members wrote on their "thanks to" page

Nichkhun: "last but not least, our 2pm members...even though we have lost one of the biggest parts of our lives...Jay...wherever you are..know that we couldn't have gotten this far without you.. we always hope that you are well and healthy.. and we're always missing you... hoping one day we can all sit down and laugh at what had happened in our lives... until then, WE WILL make you PROUD."

Junho: and finally. once we think we are family, it is an eternal thing. 2PM, Jay Junsu Khun Taec Wooyoung Chan, whatever may happen. we are 2PM. whatever people say, we are 2pm forever. yes we heard so many words. But, we've got to stand tall. To tide over a crisis, guys show people all the things what we reorganized!

Chansung: and finally, Jay Junsu Taec Khun Wooyoung Junho Chan. all 7 members, Let's get all the way together! although we now part from one, but, I believe that we are together. We are now 7. but will be seven soon. I will wait. Don't give up J.

Wooyoung: I am afraid that whether I often did not realize the importance of you. My bros. I feel always shame and sorry...you stand by me, really thankful and thankful bros. 2PM.

Junsu: 2PM babies, Jay Khun Taec Woooyoung Junho Chan, I love you all

Taecyeon: and finally 2pm! Jay Junsu Khun Wooyoung Junho Chan, we can overcome this hardship. 2PM Fighting

Thanks for the translation.

Actually, when I read their words, I have the feeling that Jay will definitely come back, just don't know when.

About the "IF" of JYP, I think that's the way he respects his artist. He just couldn't say "When Jay comeback..." cause it sounds like he's forcing him. "IF" means you can choose Yes or No. That's the surface of the problem, if we think carefully, we can see that in this case, the answer is Yes. If not, he didn't let him continue studying music and dancing. If not, he didn't have confidence to say that he himself, the 6 boys and Jay don't want Jay to comeback as a solo artist. Maybe that's the result of the meeting between Jay, his family and JYP at Seattle. I think he will bring Jay back for sure. He said "If" cause he don't want to make the antis get angry again and let the public prepare for his comeback. He also wants to test the public opinion about that. He knows very well that he has to protect him as well as 2PM since the day Jay's back.

About JYP's answer when KHD asked why he didn't stop him form leaving, I think I understand him. He did say he would fight till the end if Jay did nothing wrong, but he couldn't do anything when Jay himself even admitted that what he did was wrong. Once he had that pity feeling in his heart, he couldn't stand on stage. JYP is not only a CEO, but also a singer. He knows that very well. A singer can only stand tall on stage when he has a strong heart. At that time, his heart and his mind was torn apart from netizens' criticism, he didn't have strength anymore. I think that's the reason why JYP let him go.

Before his statement, we hardly heard Jay's name from the other 6. After the show was aired, their words become stronger and they didn't hesitate to mention Jay's name. If JYP didn't allow, how could they say that? They believe in Jay's comeback and believe in the day they will be together again, we should believe too. I don't know if any of you have the same thought with me but I choose to believe in JYP and 2PM.

Guest Banana Peel

i don't think anyone has shared this picture yet

]

source: 2pm-online

that space between Wooyoung and Junsu belongs to Jay ;]

thanks for sharing 8)

oooh, that does look like a space totally left for Jay. It just looks so intentional, not as if it was for balance. Because the middle looks way too empty. Or maybe they just left it to symbolize their 'emptiness' without the leader. Afterall, their album is named '1:59.' ahhh, either ways, I hope Jay comes back to fill in that spot.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ and what time is it?

hahah omfg i cant wait.

yeah it totally seems like they left a space for him.

he'll probably come back soon:)

Guest bigcitydreams82

Their new music video and songs are great. My fave is All Night Long. I can't help but keep thinking though, what it would have been like if Jay had never left and if he was part of the songs, the album, the music video, the performance...

Sigh.

I still love 2pm! But I'll always be waiting for Jay! <3

PS. I can't take Nickhun or Junho seriously with their... er... pony tail things that stick out the top of their heads. Teehee. It's cute, though. ^o^

Guest Rachael08

Their new music video and songs are great. My fave is All Night Long. I can't help but keep thinking though, what it would have been like if Jay had never left and if he was part of the songs, the album, the music video, the performance...

My thoughts exactly, things have escalated to all this confusion just in 2 months.

The thrill and excitement is just not there in Heartbeat like there was in Again n Again.

Everything seems to all over the place and so depressing.

I hope netizens learn an important lesson out of this, i still cant believed they almost ruined by precious 2PM.

I think after this incident Hottest will become even more protective of the boys, which is a good thing.

These netizens really have to be confronted face-on when they start nasty controversies like this.

Guest beerocks

like what if jay was the one to say "girl, come a little closer. let me show you what you never felt before" in 'all night long'. i think fangirl/boys would just fall over. taec just doesnt sound right saying it. i laugh when i hear him say it, but if jay said it i'd be like "oooooooooooo damn".

Archived