☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ He's such a hot dork. But seriously, what the heck was that veil thing he was wearing? o__o;;

They look so cute in the Body Shop pics. :3

I don't think this one was posted?

d00398494a83c4e6ad0e5.jpg

+ Junho with Music Bank MC

54885850.jpg

cr. daum

Guest last love.

Don't remember if this was shared, but the 2pm channel on YouTube released two new videos:

I know the MV was shared, but the quality's pretty good. :]

Guest only2PM

Thank God the sub “thing” is just some small misunderstanding and everything is ok now.

What a relief! :)

Again and Again WB never fails to amuse me and they bring me so much happiness when watching the boys act silly.

Keep it up yeah.. and next week’s ep is surely going to be a crazy one, I’M SO EXCITED! :D

<3 those Body Shop photos, nice :wub:

Recording of Music Bank on 09/08/12

0908121.jpg

Sunday Sunday night

0908051.jpg

cr: Taecyeon.net/onedayroom

BE NICE & DO NOT HOTLINK PLEASE!

Wait I thought they stopped Again & Again + IHY promotions;

why is there a recording of our boys doing an Again & Again performance??

Because it was special summer outdoor episode of Music Bank! =] that's what i know.

i have a question????

was is the name of the fanclub.......????

is it the hottest????

tnx

yes! the fanclub name is HOTTEST. find out more info on first page!!!

---

sharing some news ^_^

2PM TaekYeon and So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA chosen for best popularity amongst male and female idols

Male idol groups 2PM and SHINee has picked So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA as the #1 popular female idol group member.

This was revealed through KBS Star Golden Bell recently. 2PM TaekYeon has chosen So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA, “YoonA is a beauty and I like.” saying truthfully. But for 2PM JunHo, he had said, “I like the side of YoonA where she is clumsy (?) but strong-willed.”

And amongst So Nyeo Shi Dae and KARA members, 2PM TaekYeon and SHINee Onew was chosen as the most popular male idol group member.

KARA Han SeungYeon said, “2PM is known as beast idols and TaekYeon is like the highlight of the beasty idol group” causing laughters in the filming studio.

For this episode of Star Golden Bell, it will be an ‘Idols special’ with So Nyeo Shi Dae, SHINee, 2PM and KARA etc as star appearance. It will be aired on 15th August.

Credit: kbite

woot! teac is getting more and more popular ^_^ haha I agree with Seungyeon that he is the mascot of beasty idol. LOL

and this is the news about teac featuring BJY & Bada

090813 Wide News 2PM teacyeon cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbelxsqMQ9g

Guest _ampersand

I was watching the My Ear's Candy video, and you know what Taec reminded me of?

THE TIN MAN! LOL :P

but a very very smexy tin man...

Guest Showtime24

2na4tn7.jpg

ROFL im like watching Wild Bunny right now..

and then while taec was talking...you can see an arm reaching for that bag of mango! Haha that's khun's arm right?? LMFAO OMG freakin hilarious! Haha

Guest maha_love

WARNING: this may be extremely over whelming so take a deep breath or close your eyes if you can't handle intense sexual contain.

here we go

l

l

v

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/kayleevue/06.gif

are u guys still alive?

i hecka want jay to take me down. kekeke

ladies don't kill me it's jay's fault

so blame jay :D he started it first ..

is this too much? should i remove this gif? i bet some of you already seen this huh?

OMG what have u done to me....*faint*

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Ooh..they boys are going to be on Music Bank? That's so awesome! I can't wait to watch this. :D

I'm so happy that time2subs2 put the videos back up. I'm going to watch episode 4 of Wild Bunny after this. :D

The pictures for Body Shop are amazingly cute! Wow..Chansung's eyes goes on forever in that solo pic of his.

Awww...Wooyoung, Jae, and Junho :wub:

@maha_love : please do not quote pictures!!!!!

seriously, jay kills me. why is he so all round...awesome!? i love his rap to k.wills song on maybee's radio station that he made up right there....and his lupe fiasco kick push rap...yeaah!!!=]

Guest JambaJuice

So earlier, I was listening to Doraoljido Molla and my cousin asks me, "Who sings this?" I told her 2PM and she said she saw them when she went to Thailand for vacation because fans were screaming, "2PM! 2PM! 2PM!" at the mall. =.= She didn't know they were famous so she just carried on with her shopping. Awh, :[.. I should've told her about 2PM being at Thailand so she can try to get an autograph for me or something. Oh wells.

Taec is friggen sexy in the MV, hands down. :wub:

Guest i.said.hi

i have a question:

on the last maybee radio that junsu and jay were on....

was it bora (viewable radio)? or just audio?

if it was bora does anyone have the full video clip of the radio? has it been posted?

Archived