☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

090804 Popularity beyond genders, there’s one fan boy in every 2-3 fan girls

Popularity beyond genders, there’s one fan boy in every 2-3 fan girls.

7 males group 2PM will have a special meeting with teenagers.

Breaking the existing image of idol as a character from girls’ comics, 2PM rocks nuna fans’ hearts with ‘Beasts Idols’ charm now they now try to capture teenagers’ ones.

2PM members will turn themselves into guides and take young boys and girls on tour at JYP center for their vacation season on this coming 11.

There’ll be 10 lucky persons who will be able to attend this special meeting. This activity is a joint program of JYP entertainment and Inet School. Without any particular publicity, this has received numerous responses from teenagers.

Contrary to the expectation of schoolgirls’ overwhelming responses, 1 out of 2.3 schoolgirls is a schoolboy, which means the popularity of 2PM has increased beyond genders.

Lucky winners will get a chance to tour around JYP center under the guidance of 2PM and to learn dancing and singing from the members. There’ll also be times for an audition simulation and a talk with members at the same time.

2 PM made a debut with ’10 out of 10’ last year and came back again with 2 big hits; Again and again, I hate you. Now they’re rising in another path of this industry; variety shows, MCs and DJs.

Their huge popularity is not only in Korea but also overseas such as Thailand etc., they’re now sailing for the best male idol group.

source: newsen+muizism.wordpress.com

Guest badtzmarujung

;) Now No sub

Wild Bunny Ep3 090804 Part 1/5

credit:Jenny891025

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InxHAEKxcZk

Wild Bunny Ep3 090804 Part 2/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjSMUJylKLI

Wild Bunny Ep3 090804 Part 3/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYb_bMAjjPU

Wild Bunny Ep3 090804 Part 4/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Gqar_Z55A

Wild Bunny Ep3 090804 Part 5/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Nm8VdBDpc

And Congratulate for Nichkhun. I wanna steal his kiss too. :P

2PM NichKhun No.1 Mnet Super 100 Star's Lips that Everyone Wants To Steal

credit:Symbelmyns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFWCA9RLYzg

Guest xscapereality

klt: thanks for those 2 pics! jay looks really happy, & does anyone know if that's his dad, or the pastor? AHAHAHAHAHA!

& eija : thanks for the gifs! i really can't wait to watch it. even though it's up, i'm gonna wait for the subs. LOL wooyoung

and his ssantidances, and junho looks really hot. LMFAO i love jay's expressions. is taec in this episode?

----

edit: TOPPED A PAGE. sorry, i have nothing to share. xD

Hek... they're doing a tv show with snsd? again? sorry to say but that is the worst news ever...personally i hate that group...i want 2 pm have shows together with jyp family...like 2am...wg or joo... or any artist from cube...why snsd...aish....

Nway...Hope they alll doing fine...looks like jay is having a great time with his family at home~

I'm not a fan of that group, but I don't think we should talk negatively about other groups on this thread. ^^;

There are all types of fandoms here, and some people may be a fan of both. We don't want to create tension between fandoms, right?

& It's just a rumour, it may not be true. Let's just wait until official info comes out.

Hahaha oh gawd, leadja and his pervy comments... They were totally bordering on 19+.

We finally get to see Taec! But he looked soooo tired. T____T I felt bad for him when the members were like bothering him. He really looked like he just wanted to rest. Why did they have to pick him for the hidden camera? I don't know, it felt weird seeing bright and cheerful Taec like this. D:

& I don't know if it's just me, but I feel the show is swaying away from its premise... Like they were supposed to do things that they can't do as idols right? I still think it's funny but I feel like they're(the writers) kinda forcing them to show their "beastly" side through these photoshoots and stuff. I want them to just act naturally, like in the first episode. And let's not bother tired boys... tired boys need their sleep, yes?

-edit-

Pics taken at a hair salon?

2dsc04289.jpg

2dsc04291.jpg

cr. daum cafe

Jay's skin is sooooo white. *jealous*

Guest ejunkebox

found something...dunno if you've read this already.

2PM ‘Again & Again’ plagiarism known late?

you can find the article here: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/08/04/...ism-known-late/

so what do you think??

the beat may seem the same but the whole song is totally different.

Antis just cant be happy with idols huh =(

But it didnt sound at ALL SIMILAR!!!

Urgh its either they shut up or i kill them

Most singers tend to have similar beats or song tittle

It just how the overall song sound like and plagiarism mean a whole RIPP OFF the other source

Shesh!

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Thanks for the many updates!

I love those pics from the Thai Magazine. :wub:

Yay! Wild Bunny Episode 3 is out! I'm going to watch it tomorrow. :D

Aww...Jay looks so happy being back home. :wub:

Also can't wait to see the girls group perform "Again & Again!"

Guest xscapereality

The Best Way to Tour JYPE headquarters?

...with the 2PM boys as tour guides, of course!

Starting August 11th, the seven boys will turn themselves into tour guides and take ten lucky teenagers on a tour around JYP Entertainment headquarters. The chosen fans will receive singing and dancing instructions directly from 2PM, and there will also be an audition simulation. The special event is a joint activity between JYPE and Inet School. Although there wasn't much publicity for the event, numerous young fans have shown interest, which goes to show that 2PM is popular among both younger and older fans.

Oh, and apparently 2PM has more fanboys than one would expect. For every 2.3 schoolgirls, there's 1 schoolboy who is a fan of the group. But honestly, who wouldn't want to spend an afternoon with these seven adorable boys? Hey, JYPE--if one of the ten winners just happens to not show up for the event, let me know. LET ME KNOW

cr:allenlim + allkpop

man how i wish i was in korea to meet the 2PM boys. damn, i need to transfer to a korean school. xD

ugh! ^&#%!@*& lucky fans, i wannaa go. D:

Guest babiesy

hey guys! lol i was really bored and was checking twitter

and i just noticed that junsu changed his picture :D though no other update, but its a start :D haha

and wild bunny ep3 :D OMGG TOO FUNNY THE PICTURES LOLLL

and i feel bad for taec, he was like so jetlagged and exhausted from just getting back from boston and theyre all like bothering him. haha gosh, he sure has a lot of patience. if i were him i wouldve snapped at all of them within the first minute. lol :D

and him sleeping shirtless... *droool*

and i really wanan know what that 19+ comment was that they censored AHH!

Hek... they're doing a tv show with snsd? again? sorry to say but that is the worst news ever...personally i hate that group...i want 2 pm have shows together with jyp family...like 2am...wg or joo... or any artist from cube...why snsd...aish....

Nway...Hope they alll doing fine...looks like jay is having a great time with his family at home~

Warned for artist bashing on SNSD.

Guest x-bittersweet

man how i wish i was in korea to meet the 2PM boys. damn, i need to transfer to a korean school. xD

ugh! ^&#%!@*& lucky fans, i wannaa go. D:

Sorry to cut your post, but lucky fans. I wish they could do that internationally, not just only in Korea.

But oh well. Wild Bunny, Taec looked so tired, and yet he still had patience around them dorks.

Guest ___reflectional

YIKES* Haven't been on for 2 days and it feels

like I'm going to die :P Anywho , I love the interview

that Jae Beom did , he's so yeah...I don't even know

the word. Hahaha* but I didn't watch the new episode

on Wild Bunny so I should do that NOW :)

Guest patjp

Schedule July 8 - July 9

Taken from muizism.wordpress.com

August 8

[broadcast] MBC Introducing stars’ friends 05:15 – Chansung

[broadcast] MBC Infinite Chanllenge 06:30* pm – Junho Jaebeom

[boradcast] SBS Star King 06:30 pm

[Tentative] KBS2 I’ve got an uncle 06:30 pm – Jaebeom (+Chansung?)

[Tentative] MBC Quiz that changes the world 09:45 pm- Chansung Wooyoung

*according to the MBC Tv listing for this coming saturday here, it says that “infinite challenge” will be broadcast at 6.30..is it always broadcast at this time? haven’t watched quite a while

August 9

[broadcast] SBS Inkigayo 04:10 pm – Taecyeon Wooyoung

[broadcast] MBC Sunday Sunday Night (Health and Living Variety Segment) 05:20 pm

[Event] Young Power concert

Preview of MBC Infinite chanllege (thank to 2pmlover for the links)

Cr : ssal1202

Archived