☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest jedtherese

I just gotta say I'm liking these guys so much! I can't figure out my favorite at first. I liked Taecyeon because he gave the T.*.P vibe and I'm a huge Bi*bAn* fan. but then when I watched their idol army, I started liking Jaebeom. Now I really like WooYoung and I think he's my fave. ^_^

Any idea who is the most popular member for Koreans and international hottests?

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephy18

I just gotta say I'm liking these guys so much! I can't figure out my favorite at first. I liked Taecyeon because he gave the T.*.P vibe and I'm a huge Bi*bAn* fan. but then when I watched their idol army, I started liking Jaebeom. Now I really like WooYoung and I think he's my fave. ^_^

Any idea who is the most popular member for Koreans and international hottests?

I have to say that the most popular has to be NichKhun. He is always the one that most fans notice first. The members even say that fans recognize Nichkhun, then 2pm in general. But I understand, he is really handsome, talented, and a sweet heart. Most fan girls love him. But for me, my favorite is actually Taecyeon. But I love all 2pm members in general. They all have their own personalities that every fan fall for in a different way. You fall for one member then end up liking all of them equally. That is just how 2pm gain such popularity because of their likable personalities and stage presense. When you get to know them, there just isnt any member that you hate at all.

junho nd rainn... whus tht lady?

sorry to cut ur post..that girl is shin min ah..

Blah, I was watching Introducing Star's Friends and then I started hating on Chansung for messing with Yui =/

well i guess chan will no longer broke anyone's heart..ISF will be cancelled and next week/this week will be the last episode..

thanks for the junho picspam! i really love junho's smile. it's so calming and contagious. i know i'm not the only one who smiles every time i see his smile. :D

yup he is contagious..i cant help but smiling too when i see him smiling..

he is like the angel of smile..lol :P

SBS StarKing, “2PM WooYoung was not forced to be hypnotized”

Recently there has been many complaints about SBS Star King on the episode aired on 1st August. On the show, they introduced hypnotizing as the ‘best studying method’ and had 2PM member WooYoung hypnotized on the show.

Even though WooYoung has rejected to be hypnotized, he was eventually hypnotized and after the process, he said that that he was not able to speak. Fans and viewers were angry and had taken their complaints to the noticeboard on the show’s website.

They were angry that WooYoung was hypnotized without consent. And on 3rd August, the show revealed their stand on the incident.

They wrote on their official site, “There seems to be some misunderstanding on the show aired on 1st August about using hypnotizing on the show, and the production team would like to explain.”

“It is true that hypnosis will help the students with their concentration in students as part of the summer school break special on the show, we had invited NLP program which uses this technique and had helped many students increase their concentration when studying.”

“The 50 plus students who were invited on the show had their parents’ consent to be on it and teacher in charge of the hypnotizing has decided that to do hands-on experiment during the show.”

About about hypnotizing entertainers on the show, “We explained the process of the hypnotizing to the entertainers on the show. There will be no effect on the mental aspect of the people after hypnotizing.”

“WooYoung has also revealed that he was not forced into hypnotising when he said that he was scared of hypnosis and had said that he can’t speak after it.”

There is some misunderstanding on the group hypnotizing process since the production edited out the part of the filming which features the students waking up from hypnosis, everyone was fine.”

credit - Kbites

i hope this clear things up bout the words saying that woo been forced to be under hypnotised :D

edit~~..

woot woot look at what i found..i cant waitttt...

TuckerBarkley just finished rehearsal with @followjyp for 2pm! look out yall its going to be fresh

11:34 PM Aug 2nd from web

i keep on editing my post..

look at what i found..

check this vid out..its frm tucker and 2PM in it..

another reel

credit tucker barkley @ yt

and some pics..

f00026814a77d96599eac.th.jpgf00026814a77d981d798b.th.jpgf00026814a77bd0d1e79f.th.jpgf00026814a77bd302df1c.th.jpg

credit bestiz

Hek... they're doing a tv show with snsd? again? sorry to say but that is the worst news ever...personally i hate that group...i want 2 pm have shows together with jyp family...like 2am...wg or joo... or any artist from cube...why snsd...aish....

Nway...Hope they alll doing fine...looks like jay is having a great time with his family at home~

Guest asiandoll

HOLY COOW!

is jay still in seattle?! af2@$fd!

god, i suddenly want to go to seattle and stalk meet him!

argh. why is he so close, yet still so far?!

JAAAAAAAAAAAAYY </3

*TEARS*

:o Really? Why is it going to be cancelled? D:

^^^ because it get really low ratings so "WGM" will be taking the time slot for ISF

I cant believe 2pm is going to watch snsd's baby with them. does any remember when 2PM went over to 2AM's house for the goodbye party for the baby they were watching. jo kwon said its going to only be a bunch of uncles and no moms or dads.. well maybe junho. haha but that is going to be one small house with 16 people there... ive been watching the snsd baby show and the house isnt very big. its just gunna be more chaotic. ALSO im going to keep a good eye on tiffany because she has khun's number and we all dont want anything happening btw them now...

P.S. im so excited for wild bunny i cant sleep

Guest uh-ohxev

Jay is in Seattle? For how long? I'm sooo happy he gets to be back home. You can tell that he was really waiting for a chance to go back home and see his friends and family again. I bet he was/is so excited to be going back home for a little bit! I hope he enjoys his time ^^

Guest patjp

well i guess chan will no longer broke anyone's heart..ISF will be cancelled and next week/this week will be the last episode..

Sorry for cut yr post

Sad to say, Sunday sunday night will be cancelled too, this week will be the last show.

more pic from thai magazine

1249377091a8158216226.jpg

12493778611.jpg

124937786111.jpg

Cr : chanrakkun and as tagged

^

^ Thx for the T-T news...So,ISF & Body Body Body will be canceled! *Sign* However, we still have Wild Bunny, and Star King as regular shows. Plus, Infinity Challenge and Star Golden Bell, right? ^^ It kinda sad that those two programs will be canceled but we can enjoy watching our boys from other shows instead ;p

I can't wait for every single show that the boys in. ^__^

Umm.. I went to 2ne1 thread and i found WooDara Love over there...Starting from 2ne1 watched It's time 2PM(wooyoung) on TV. ..then Wooyoung stated that Dara is his ideal type on radio show..then "the situation" on inkigayo.(the eyes contact and the bouquet thingy)...The fans're really really observant ^^ haha and i must say I really like this couple. * 2nePM fangirl mode* lol What do you guys think?

Quick Edit:

2PM NichKhun No.1 Mnet Super 100 Star's Lips that Everyone Wants To Steal >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFWCA9RLYzg

Cr : Symbelmyns@YT

Guest honmai

Korea popular girls groups SNSD,2NE1,KARA & 4Minute will sing Super Junior's "Sorry sorry" and 2PM's "Again & again" this sunday on Inkigayo!

The members who are going to perform are as below!

See the list under the post!

SNSD:Hyeo Yeon,Yuri,Jessica

kara:Seung Yeon, Nicole

2ne1:sandara,Minji

4 minute;Hyun Ah,Ji Hyun!

news taken from kjpopband@livejournal

There are also pictures of the groups but we don't need that

I hope for some 2nepm? action

Minji will dance Jay?

Guest tikamicizia

^

^

omg can't wait for that! thankssss. I wonder who will be who. and who's gonna sing taec's part. muahahaa.

yayy finally 2ne1 taking part of special perf. but that's mean the boys themselves won't join the perf. right?

Guest mika.16

LOL

this week's wildbunny.

i havent watched all of it and i wont spoil it,

but omg i love how they make so many dirty/ inappropriate comments LOL

they really are 'beast' idols loool

LOL

this week's wildbunny.

i havent watched all of it and i wont spoil it,

but omg i love how they make so many dirty/ inappropriate comments LOL

they really are 'beast' idols loool

I haven't finished WB yet

but LMFAO I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. <3

Especially JAY- he says the most hilarious stuff ever. Junho's the one that kinda brings up the 19+ convo & then Nick's picture with Jay starts the snowball effect XD

& JAY SPELLS BUNNY IN KOREAN WRONG XDD;

& jay laughing at Wooyoung dancing; oh they are both so freaking cute <333

ill come back to edit more when i finish watching it~~

2PM LOOK ALIKES, LOL

and just wanted to share this pic, for the laughs!

i'm sure some people have already seen this~

credits to cyworld.nate.com

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/J_e...lookalikes1.png

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/J_e...lookalikes2.png

please do not hotlink >_<

Hahaha! Thanks for sharing those! Lol.

It's interesting.. Lollll.

I think Wooyoung's was really alike. HAHA. Pikachuuuu~

Korea popular girls groups SNSD,2NE1,KARA & 4Minute will sing Super Junior's "Sorry sorry" and 2PM's "Again & again" this sunday on Inkigayo!

*Sorry to cut your entry. :)

Wow! I can't wait for this. It looks interesting!

HEHEHE. 2PM hwaitingggggggg~

SBS StarKing, “2PM WooYoung was not forced to be hypnotized”

credit - Kbites

i hope this clear things up bout the words saying that woo been forced to be under hypnotised :D

and some pics..

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5753/f0...77d96599eac.jpg

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1628/f0...77d981d798b.jpg

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9499/f0...77bd0d1e79f.jpg

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9661/f0...77bd302df1c.jpg

credit bestiz

Hey! Thanks for the article. Yupppp, now to all Woo's fans I think they will feel much better yeah.

:D Hehehe, AND LOOK @ THAT!

IT'S LEADJAY YEAH?! LOL. ><" Thanks for sharing...

But any idea when was that taken? I don't rmb seeing that photo.

*So hot! :x*

--------

Wow, been missing out alot ><"!

1. Thankyouuuuu ALL. Haha. But thanks everybody for all the updates & stuffs! :D

ESPECIALLY JAY'S! =X Kakakaaaaa.

2. Wild Bunny Epi 3. Yeahhh, myself can't wait for WB!

Lol. Wish to see more of our boys' dork! :D Lollll.

3. 2PM Comeback. Ohhh. Yeah I really can't wait for their comeback! Reallllly~

Haha. I'm gettttting impatient =x. Lol just looking forward to them. Kekeke.

4. I came across this photos in Allkpop.com

Decided to share them here! Hahah, because it's LeadJAY! Lol.

*Of cos if it's the other boys, I will too! =x Lollll.

Credit: Allkpop.com + article here

20090803jyprest2pm03.jpg

20090803jyprest2pm04.jpg

Guest the_little_mouse

OK, new mem but same obsession, friends ?

Interesting, seriously, when i first read this, i was like praying for Sunny{SNSD} to have Taec's part since i love that couple. But rethink ab' it, Sunny can only handle high pitches, while our OkCat's voice is too low. So Duet please ^^

I'm just being ridiculously ridiculous, sorry ^^

widdy: Thanks for your link, it's going to be a wild night ^^

I love to see the 2PM boys come back too, but seriously aren't those guys desrve to have some real rest ? They had been working so hard, gaining so much popularity

P/S: I'm a JunHo bias and i too, ship TaecSun, but WooYoung comes really close to JunHo, then Taec, then the others are all same, all loved. Other than TaecSun, i ship any 2PmGeneration couple too, just that TaecSun is soo addicted

wah! wild bunny is out already, many thanks to the uplaoder :)

i'm watching it now but still haven't finished yet. demm internet, it's acting up on me right now.

does anyone have a soft translation of episode 3? i know they're saying funny stuffs especially Jay and i'm dying here trying to figure out what... oh please...

love the leadja's interview...

Archived