☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest xscapereality

taken from 2oneday.com forum

omg sweetest leader ever! I really love his personality...

wow i haven't been to this thread for 2 days, and it's grown so much! now i have to start backtracking for info. xD

& sorry to cut your post but.. he IS the sweetest leader ever. woot! christian pride ftw. (: it's so sweet how

he's not just doing this for himself, but to make his parents proud and stuff. (: gosh i love you jay. and everyone

else, thanks for the links, clips and pictures!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i read this on the one day forums and completely fell more in love with leadja jay. ARGH...hes so good to his mum nd bro and God! and seems ot want to work so hard for himself etc...completely wow.

thanks for the pics everyone!

Was this seen?

Pic taken from the Noraebang in WB

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9457/1249...47548506136.jpg

cr. daum cafe

Aww...this picture is so cute! I've never seen it, thanks for sharing :)

widdy, thanks also for sharing all of the pictures.

I have yet to watch Body Body Body, but Wild Bunny is tomorrow~

I just began loving Jay more..but is that even possible? LOL XD

He's so modest & I also like his favorite bible verse!

I hope he had fun in Seattle, even though it was quite short!

And, I'm so happy JYP is already done with the a new 2PM choreo!

That was so quick! Plus, he was working with Tucker Barkley!

Is Tucker the person who made the "Again & Again" choreography?

Guest kinaid

^

Dating?

Think about it. .

Please dont not spam here with one short phrases...You are gonna get us a warning and they must shut down this thread....Please have it related to 2pm also...thanks

Guest fallen*angel

2PM's leader, Park Jaebum, who has revealed himself as an Idol star has flown to Seattle, WA for a recess after 2pm had ended promotions for their 2nd single. On the 2nd, Glory Presbyterian Church (Main pastor, Kim Byung Kyu) met Jaebum.

Seriously? Jessica from SNSD Is also from Seattle! haha JaySica lovin' <3

Guest Kiss Me

Okay, Jaebum is officially my favorite now.

I'm sorry Taekkie<3 Your my 1.5 favorite! Hahaha

That article of Jaebum was <3 <3 <3

I'm glad he still takes the effort to go out to church in Korea.

He should just go to Jubilee! (:

Guest babiesy

Very Cute 2PM with child

090803 E!News'Soft Hands, Kind Heart Campaign' 2PM by Yeonew

Credit : yeonew (Youtube)

yayyy (: more of 2pm w/kids :D

im happy they showed a little bit more interaction between the kids and junsu.. lol

at the very beginning... that one girl attacked junsu :D hahaha

<3333

gosh, i wish i was one of those kids.

and about jay in seattle, gosh i wish i were there to see him lol

but yeah, i think people should try their best to not like jump him if they see him and let him rest and get some privacy, since this is probably the only time it'll come close to happening lol.

Guest bendan

reading Jay's seattle interview answers, it's great to see he's still humble as ever when he's a celebrity. & im surprised he's such a "good boy" haha like how he says he doesnt drink or smoke, and wishes to be a son his parents can be proud of. that's so sweet. & he said he wants to get married at 30? i wonder if that'll really happy. fangirls will get their hearts torn out haha

Guest Stephy18

TaecYeon singing "You don't miss the water"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWBOF9sQzpY

Does anyone know where he sung this? From the ending it seems like it ShimShimTapa, but IDK? But I found his voice not that bad. He has a totally different vibe when he sings and raps. His singing voice is more sweet as compared to his rapping which is so rougher, deeper, and intense. But I just love him!

Cant wait for 2PM's comeback! JYP is such a tease with the dance steps and song being done. But dam he finished it fast. From the pix, it looks like the new song willl be very intense and upbeat cuz his moves look very complicated and strong looking. Plus I saw some of TuckerBarkley's choreography on YT and that guy sure is gifted, his dances are pretty awesome so 2pm's moves are probably going to be really cool and fresh. I cant wait!!!! They need to hurry and make a comeback. But of coarse rest is priority so dont rush. With news about SM, I hope 2pm gets enough rest. But looks like they are with schedules not being all packed and Jay getting to go home to Seattle. Love his interview too, very humble and laid back. That's why I love 2pm so much, their personallities are just so lovable. Jay with his family is cute. Jay looks so different in the photo, like a little kid.

Guest najoong

Okay here goes my spazzing, LOL

Jay's Church Interview:

As a fan and a fellow Christian, I'm really proud of Jay! :)

Hahah I'm so glad that even though he's an idol and has gained so much popularity, that

he still is very humble and still has his faith. He's really a good person!

I hope that he can enjoy his stay in Seattle!

And Thanks so much, tikamicizia for posting the whole interview up <3

& to widdy and eija:

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICTURES OF WOOYOUNG AND JUNHO PICS!

they're so freaking cute :3 i love it when wooyoung wears yellowwww

JYP's work on 2pm stuff: YAY JYP!!! He really is the best boss~

He's so hardworking! I reaaaally can't wait for 2pm's new concept and everything.

JYP's such a genius that he works so incredibly fast o_o HWAITING JYP!

2PM LOOK ALIKES, LOL

and just wanted to share this pic, for the laughs!

i'm sure some people have already seen this~

credits to cyworld.nate.com

lookalikes1.png

lookalikes2.png

please do not hotlink >_<

Guest xaida

lol naw, you made tht up ! XD JayDa / AiBeom ? lovin muahahahaha jk

TaecYeon singing "You don't miss the water"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWBOF9sQzpY

Does anyone know where he sung this? From the ending it seems like it ShimShimTapa, but IDK? But I found his voice not that bad. He has a totally different vibe when he sings and raps. His singing voice is more sweet as compared to his rapping which is so rougher, deeper, and intense. But I just love him!

Cant wait for 2PM's comeback! JYP is such a tease with the dance steps and song being done. But dam he finished it fast. From the pix, it looks like the new song willl be very intense and upbeat cuz his moves look very complicated and strong looking. Plus I saw some of TuckerBarkley's choreography on YT and that guy sure is gifted, his dances are pretty awesome so 2pm's moves are probably going to be really cool and fresh. I cant wait!!!! They need to hurry and make a comeback. But of coarse rest is priority so dont rush. With news about SM, I hope 2pm gets enough rest. But looks like they are with schedules not being all packed and Jay getting to go home to Seattle. Love his interview too, very humble and laid back. That's why I love 2pm so much, their personallities are just so lovable. Jay with his family is cute. Jay looks so different in the photo, like a little kid.

i think its from "kiss the radio" :]

cause i think thts the suju boys in the background sayin "yaaahhh!"

eunhyuk maybe? lol

LOL! nd those look a like pics is hilarious!

khun nd bby mason are soo cuteeee!!

junsu nd snoopy? lol ITS THE EYES

junho nd rainn... whus tht lady?

taec nd tweety? lol i dnt see it..

wooyoung nd pikachu? kekeke

lol whu does jay look like? is tht the road runner?!

LMAO chansungie nd whatshisface from dha simpsons XD

What? Haha, Jessica from SNSD was born and raised in San Francisco! Haha, I don't know where you got Seattle from

Blah, I was watching Introducing Star's Friends and then I started hating on Chansung for messing with Yui =/

Damn, hope no one bothers Jay in Seattle. My friend's going to be in Seattle in a day or two I think, I wonder if she'll bump into him!

Guest rogueeex

Really? I've heard she was from San Franciso..born and raised. lol ._. Eh, oh well.

Anyway, Jay's interview was awesome! :] He's such a sincere and humble guy. Each time I read something new about him it makes me like him even moreee! :D I think it's awesome that even through all the busy schedules he's got, he still tries to find time to go to church.

^gah, you got it before me. xD

Baek Ji Young with the help of 2PM’s Ok Taekyeon starts her Summer work

On October 13th Baek Ji youngs Mini album title song 'My Cute Candy' features 2PM's own Ok Taekyeon.

In 2009 'Again and Again' and also 'I Hate You' received immense popularity from fans and 2PM's member Ok Taekyeon grabbed fans attention with his powerful voice and manly features.

The background story to the reason Baek Ji Young picked Ok Taekyeon 'Because not only does he have a great voice but his performance on stage is also impressive. The main point was if Baek Ji Young would be able to pull a dance stage with her maturity and charisma that she has. "With Ok Taekyeon's manliness and powerful stage charisma that swoops many fans heart I think he's the best qualified person there is."

Also the title song 'My Cute Candy' is made for a club feeling which relates to a European style 'electropop' which also relates to ballads which will fit Baek Ji Young very well. Not only that but with Ok Taekyeons powerful rapping which will support the dancing queen, there's much to look forward to.

Credit: ♥2pm♥@2ONEDAY.COM + happy@osen.co.kr

Taecyeon is a beast LOL XD <3 I'm so looking forward to this collaboration & Okcats rapping!

I'm wondering how awesome 2PM's new choreo is going to look.. I know it's going to be awesome :)

Once again, Wild Bunny is in 7 hours [for me] ^^

Guest shadydoll

LMAO. shes from san francisco, I thought you were a true Sica fan -_-

joking.

all 7 of 2pm will be daily dads with all 9 snsd members

on their show Hello baby!

its a rumor but I hope its true :w00t:

Also a rumor that yesterday girls recorded Hello Baby with 2PM all 7 members so they could be the next guest dads. Supposedly HB was only to be a few part series but due to high ratings they expanded it to full 9-10 part series but KBS might be thinking of extending it still more. KBS will start HB reruns on a different cable channel prime time this Saturday with bonus "HB X-file" clips

Guest fallen*angel

Really? I've heard she was from San Franciso..born and raised. lol ._. Eh, oh well.

ahhh. I mixed it up -.-" Im so silly ._____.

my bad! Haha and yeah I hope the thing about 2pm being the next dads

for snsd's show is true :]]

hopefully we'll get to see some Jaysica then =D

sorry for cutting posts!

tikamicizia, thanks for sharing and stacey (mrs.jangwooyoung@2OD) for translating. jay is really someone i look up to. "don't judge a book by its cover" really brings him to mind. he looks so tough and has such a 'bad boy' feel to him but he's actually a very good person. i applaud him for not being afraid to talk about his faith and for being a good son and brother. leader, fighting!

thanks for the junho picspam! i really love junho's smile. it's so calming and contagious. i know i'm not the only one who smiles every time i see his smile. :D

Stephy18, thanks for the link! taec's singing voice is getting better and better. :wub: his voice is really cool-sounding. i am so proud of our boys. all those long hours of practice to give us hottests better and better 2PM...

omg those are sooo cuuute! my baby can never escape from dalki, can he? :lol: and taec = tweety bird??? the beast = a lil bird with squeaky voice? :lol: who's that person look-alike of jay? he does look like that pic of jay.

thanks for all the updates, hottests!

Archived