☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest mika.16

AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

omg i love jyp that photo is hilarious!

as for khun's comment about waii&junsu, i think he worded himself well. didn't reveal too much, but was still honest.

omg i really cant wait til their next release.

when are they coming back??

def before the end of this year.. right??

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest khunnie-oppa

whoa~! it has so many updates from 2pm now! im so left behind on the topics. whew. Well thanks for all the photos and vid on Star King. I am watching it now. Anyone know when is the official release of the new song of 2pm? :D :D

Guest Hellen_th

regarding the hypnosis....when the "teacher" told them all to hold their hands up and whoever dropped their hands meant that they weren't hypnotize and Wooyoung still had his hands up...someone said that later on Nichkhun had to forcibly put Woo's hand down thinking that he was joking but that he wasn't. I don't think that it was the case. If you look at StarKing...the 2nd ep (on youtube)...at 7:50...Woo had his hands down already...and then later on he put it back up as a joke (i think) and then Nichkhun pushed Woo's hand down.

I think the hypnosis started out innocently enough..Woo was even joking around (obviously)....i still haven't watch all of yet though..just wanted to share what i noticed.

I think that scene is a bad editing of star king (as usual). Wooyoung didn't put his hands down yet. What actually happened was the guy went to that man first to hypnotize him to sleep and then went to the 2 girls to hypnotize them to clap and move their arms. But SK put the scenes with the 2 girls first and then edited the guy-hypnotizing scene back later because you can see when he went to the guy, the girls still hold their arms up. Nothing happened to them yet.

I'm not too serious about the hypnotizing since Wooyoung can fool around as usual. :D But still I believe he did scare. I noticed that nearly the end of the show when some people came out and the guy went to hypnotize them to assleep. Wooyoung covered his face and bended his head down. I think he was really affected but not too badly cuz he still could smile while got caught with Minho.

bring in pics to share..

jay sure does know on how to tease his fans and hottest

jaebum.jpg

jaybig.jpg

junhomike.jpg

junhowow.jpg

khunwow.jpg

chansung4.jpg

chansunggee.jpg

udonggggieeee..

wooyoung2.jpg

credit onedayholic+bestiz

Guest widdy

followjyp Wonder Girls didn't perform today so did da coreography for 2pm. Back to dancer mode with my friend Tucker.

http://i28.tinypic.com/r9391y.jpg

OMG i can't wait to see the dance!!!

it looks kind of a military dance?? idk!!???

LOL @ military dance...JYP is awesome though. can't wait to see the full choreo and hear the new song.

Thank you Aysha and eija for the updates :)

Magnae looked soooo hot dancing to JYP's 'Kiss' my 2nd beast xD <3 the 1st place gotta give it to Taec

Guest tikamicizia

taken from 2oneday.com forum

2PM's leader, Park Jaebum, who has revealed himself as an Idol star has flown to Seattle, WA for a recess after 2pm had ended promotions for their 2nd single. On the 2nd, Glory Presbyterian Church (Main pastor, Kim Byung Kyu) met Jaebum.

During the whole interview, Jaebum had shown a bright smile lingering from the corner of his lips, showing his pure charm. Jaebum also showed his very leader-like power. Park Jaebum kept sending a warmth of consideration for those who were around him.

- Pure appearance, dancing, and rapping. You also have a great stage-manner for your fans. They even gave you the nickname "Omniscient and Omnipotent" Leader. How do you usually prepare for these things?

I'm really thankful for all the love our fans give us. I prepare for these things by thinking of all the flaws I need to improve on. Ever since I was in highschool in Seattle, I b-boyed and rapped. I think I'm able to practice a lot for these things because it's what I like doing and it's fun. Recently, I've been having fun composing lyrics in Korean; I try to find the fun out of everything I do. I like to exercise and dance more than I like going out to drink, so I seem to spend a lot of time practicing and training.

- The amount of 2PM(Jaebum) fans have increased rapidly. Do you have anything you would like to say to them?

Thank you so much for loving us for 'Again & Again' and for our after-songs. Because of the fans, 2PM is around. Without the fans, we wouldn't be here today. We will work hard on our 3rd album and will meet the fans with a much better image and appearance.

-What is your relation with Seattle Glory Presbyterian Church?

It is the church I've been attending since I was in 3rd grade(elementary) up until I left for Korea in 2005. I have friends at this church; whom I have spent my childhood with. This church is so close with one another that my parents, younger brother, and relatives all attend.

- How would you describe your faith (religious belief)?

When I was younger, I didn't really know much so I only believed in him. Even now, I may not know much, but I want to live purely and faithfully. For my family, I want to be a proud son for my parents. And for the people around me, I want to be a good person. Whenever my fans who should be in school come to visit me, I always tell them to study hard. I'm thankful for our loving fans and want them to achieve a good scholastic performance.

-What kind of student were you when you were in school?

I enjoyed life and did whatever I had the passion to do. In junior high, I did well in school(laughs). And as I started dancing in highschool, my grades slightly faltered. Since I enjoyed b-boying and rapping so much, my mother persuaded me to audition for the JYP Open Auditions. Until this day, I'm thankful for my mom's support and encouragement then.

- What do you think you'll be doing 10 years from now?

I want to get married when I'm 30 years old. But right now, I'm learning to play the piano to compose, and I have so much more I want to do.

- What's the hardest thing you have been through as a leader?

It's hardest when a mistake is made and I have to figure everything out. Because of that, I tend to take charge of the other members. I usually can't tell what is difficult and what isn't because I've been dancing for a while now and I have been teaching younger kids how to dance, andsince I've been through a lot I can't really tell the difference.

- What do you think the reason why people are loving 2PM is?

I think it's because we're always showing our true and honest selves. It's very comfortable because we are all guys who have a passion for this job. It is also because we work hard. For vocal and dance training, we spend at least 6 hours a day of our time to practice. We also practice acrobat. Since we don't have a lot of time for exercising, we usually carry around a few weights and manage to exercise between our busy schedules.

- What is your dream for the future?

I want my family, friends, and fans to watch how hard we work and think "I must work hard, too". And I want to work hard until I hear people say "Jaebum really works hard, he's so cool and strong". I want to be a person who leads the way for others.

- Which church do you attend in Korea, and what is your favorite scripture in the Bible?

Ever since I was a trainee, I went to church very often with 2AM's Kwon, but I'm really sad that I don't have much time to go anymore. I attend a church in Ahp Gu Jung, but I can't understand everything in the sermon because I'm still learning Korean. My favorite scripture from the bible is John 3:16 (If God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have eternal life.)

CREDITS : CHRISTIANITYDAILY.COM, MRS.JANGWOOYOUNG @ 2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

omg sweetest leader ever! I really love his personality...

Guest widdy

^^^ Jay sounds so sweet and sincere. Thats why he's my fav. He's working really hard not only for himself, but also for his family, friends, and fans. I respect him for that :) and thank you so much for sharing tikamicizia ^^

Taec and Chansung endorsing brands

tky1.jpg

chs2.jpg

Wooyoung on Song Eunee Shin Bong Seon DongDong Radio

wdg3.jpg

wdg4.jpg

Junho and Wooyoung on the way to record SGB (I like Junho's tee ^^ and he got a lot of gifts hehe)

jh7.jpg

wdg5.jpg

cr: 2PMania, 2pm-online.com

^thanx for the pics widdy..im loving both junho n woo hair..

i wonder what they give junho this time..

and im here with junho pic spam..

1249212423.jpgd00817274a75df676f38c.jpgd00817274a75df45567b7.jpg

d00817274a75df7d80ef5.jpgd00817274a75df6532075.jpgd00817274a75df48abb0b.jpg

credit bestiz

i like readin jay interview..

he look like little kid that come along with the interview

thanx for posting it here tikamicizia

edit~..

im bout to sleep but i just cant help but to post this

jyp said in his tweet that he's working with this one guy name tucker..

im lurking around AKP and read someone posting about that tucker guy

he is actually a dance prodigy, he master choreographer,dancer n director at the age of 18

this make me much more excited to see the comeout of their dance routine n song..

oke now im off..lol

Guest adikkeluangman

Doing some JYP online stalking when found this.

From Tucker Barkley Twitter:

just finished rehearsal with @followjyp for 2pm! look out yall its going to be fresh

He is friend 'Tucker' in JYP twit pic. :) Hope JYP can release a video soon. Info on Tucker.

Guest *CuTiE*

^^ i check out his vdo in youtube.. and found out that he choreograph again and again

i really wanna see 2pm new dance!!

Guest widdy

^^^ Oh wow really?! so he's the one who choreographed AAA! that's awesome

Oh dude he's friggin' dope!! I checked out his vids on youtube too This boy is sick Im serious...

I hope 2PM's new song will be more like hip-hop... it would be cool :)

Thx eija, *CutiE* and adikkeluangman for the info ^^

and yeah eija I'm loving Woo's and Junho's hair too...I like it when Junho doesn't spike up his hair...he looks really cute

If jyp doesn't give them hip-hop songs, leadja will be pretty upset.. 36942693.jpg

^^ Really? I thought Park Nam Yong choreographed AAA. Or was it IHY...

Sunday night Body Body Body P1/3 2PM NichKhun TaecYeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTySihAzqqE...player_embedded

Sunday night Body Body Body P2/3 2PM NichKhun TaecYeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmpMa9cP8Tk

Sunday night Body Body Body P3/3 2PM NichKhun TaecYeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZXcawLrBxc

LOL Taec, you were such a big FAIL. XD

But I'm glad he showed his dorky side. I don't want him to impress Gomez so much. :x

followjyp Wonder Girls didn't perform today so did da coreography for 2pm. Back to dancer mode with my friend Tucker.

http://i28.tinypic.com/r9391y.jpg

Hahaha, gotta love that man JY! Woohoo~ looking forward to another great choreography!

@tikamicizia: Thanks for sharing that. Our leadja is really down to earth and sweet to the people who are close to him. (;

Was this seen?

Pic taken from the Noraebang in WB

12493080061247548506136.jpg

cr. daum cafe

Guest sarah_kim

%$!#@&%(P$#*^(

I'm so sad that i've become a huge fan of 2PM AFTER they finished promotion of their 2nd album T^T so saaaad. sigh its okay. I'll still have Youtube to update me with wildbunny and this forum to see what else is up with the boys >////< Jaebum's interview makes me just like him more haha.

O.O btw. does Jae just like...give his cell nr out or something? A girl from my church

said she got a phone call from him when he was at seattle-_______-'' i dunno if i'm

supposed to believe her... :( jealousyyyyy~

Guest only2PM

^ nice pic from the Noraebang. I <3 it. Thanks for sharing. :)

^ and thanks for the JYP’s twitter update too.

I just couldn’t be any happier whenever I see the word “followjyp”.

Something new again from the man. I <3 this guy and omg, it’s a mention of choreography this time. :w00t:

Me just can’t wait for more from him.

More pics

0908031.jpg

0908032.jpg

0908033.jpg

cr: 7safari.com

BE NICE & DO NOT HOTLINK PLEASE!

Guest Bekkychan

I have a small question. I watched both episode of wild bunny and I really love the boys in it. They are so funny. XD

Can someone maybe tell me when episode 3 is coming out? and also maybe what will they be doing in this episode

thnx

Guest Bekkychan

Episode 3 is on Tuesday~^^ today from where i live hehe

and from the preview.. they gonna do more out of the box fashion shooting haha.. can't wait for it^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-H_DFdyLM here's next episode preview^^

Thank you. So they are just gonna continue with the crazy photo shoot.

Haha khun and jaebum. :P Had to make a cap of that.

334kupi.jpg

I just finished watching the second episode of mom mom mom (body body body). Its hilarious already even though i don't understand everrything

sevmzm.jpg

xaqvq.jpg

34g9hyt.jpg

2cftf0j.jpg

credit: star & me

Archived