☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest tikamicizia

Basically Wooyoung chose Dara for all 5 questions, and his reason was "HEHEHE" XD They didn't really say anything other than that. Woodara<3

whoaa thx for the translations. OMG it's just convinced me more that wooyoung is truly dara's fanboy!!!! muahahha his answer only "hehehe". esp. todayyy, they way he looked dara and all the smiles. muahahhaa woodara will be the dorkiest couple ever

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheonhee

oh..so that is what happen ??

I tend to see people talks about it too..

but I'm lost still I haven't watch it yet..

thanks for sharing that MC-ong photo..

aish Tac look so cute pinch woo like that

Guest hanguoren

The hypnosis in starking is cool, but I pity wooyoung~

He seems to be behaving so weird after that.

hahas.

Taec and wooyoung so cute in the inkigayo~ hahas!

2PM HAWITING! ^^

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Taec and Wooyoung were so cute on Inkigayo! I really enjoyed their summer special dancing. Beach boy cuties. <3

The new pics are wonderful also. :wub:

Guest veralee

OMO YES!!

taec n wooyoung is SO CUTEEEEEEE ^_^

they are jus killing me moreeeeeeee

anyone made gif from their performance???

can i request???

xD (A BIG THANK YOU!!!)

edited

opps! din know i topped the page...

sorry~ i got nothing to share =[

Todays Inkigayo Perf was really a surprise - That's why I love Inkigayo ^^

They kept it as a secret - combined with Woo's And Taec's MCing ^^

OMG It was fabulous ^^

Coming up next week they'll have many variety shows appearances ^^

Infinite Challenge - Star King - Star Golden Bell OMG

REMINDER³

2PM – HOTTEST Projects is doing a so-called “HOTTEST Census”

Every single Reader in this thread can participate!

INSTRUCTIONS - A MUST-READ BEFORE TAKING PART IN THE CENSUS!!!

“HOTTEST Census” is a census project, which counts all Fangirls, Fanboys and all others! The one’s who only listen to their music or are only K-Pop fans are welcome too.

ONLY TAKE PART IN THIS ONCE!!! – THIS ISN’T A VOTING FOR YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER TO SUCCEED - IT’S A CENSUS!!!

So this census doesn’t only count the number of fans, but it will also including the distribution to each member.

That means:

Beside of the normal fan counting – you also have the opportunity to give a vote for your favorite member. If you don’t want to use this opportunity, then just choose “I’m a fan of 2PM”.

Example: I’m a 2PM fan and I have Junho as my favorite member.

In the census I would give my vote under “I’m a fan of 2PM & Lee Junho”.

To take part in this, then please visit the tab “HOTTEST Census” on the upper part.

Census is public on Monday, 20th July 2009 – 2PM UTC+1!

[EDIT] Census is public on Friday, 17th July 2009 - 2PM UTC+1 Reason: Soompi-Relaunch is scheduled for 20th... - which didn't happen ...

The results will be announced on 14th August 2009

FOR ALL “Just-a- 2PM-Fan” & ALL “Just-a-normal-K-Pop-Fan”

Feel free to visit the tab “About 2PM” to get a glimpse of the group 2PM!

Maybe it helps you to choose a favorite member by choosing from “Best-first-impression” or “Most-MaeLyeok” (Most-attractive) kekeke …

Please visit 2PM - HOTTEST Projects

Guest ilovethatpanda

and is anyone in korea rite now..buy me this socks ..lol..i want it..

credit as tagged + bestiz

sorry for cutting your post so short .____. but i really want those socks too (: they look so freaking cute.

and have you guys seen this weeks inkigayo with wooyoung and taecyeon? they looked super cute.

Guest sofabed412

I got this from one of my Thai news blogs about a rumor in Thailand that someone claiming to be connected to Junsu:

zwj.jpg

Original story can be read here: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/07...-lasted-2-days/

RS Promotion singer “Waii” Panyarisa is under fire after announcing on national television about her relationship with Korean singer “Junsu” of 2PM. The latest news reveals Junsu’s record company JYP Entertainment is preparing to take legal action against Waii for her statement.

Nichkhun was questioned about this while appearing at a Tourism campaign “Come to Thailand, Let’s Take a break”.

“Honestly, I heard about this news when I got back to Korea because my mom sent me the link. If you ask if this news is true or not, I don’t know. I don’t know how they got to know each other but honestly it’s their personal business and I don’t interfere with that”

“But really a man should be able to have a girlfriend but I haven’t spoken to Junsu about this because we don’t interfere with each other on this kind of matter, we don’t ask each other if we have a girlfriend or not because it’s personal and should stay as a personal matter”

“I don’t really know what happened. Honestly when we were in Thailand, we stayed together the whole time so I don’t know when they saw each other. If he caught a taxi to see Waii then he’s talented, can he even speak Thai? I don’t know but I haven’t spoken to him about it”

There’s a rumour that JYP is going to sue Waii for jeopardizing Junsu’s reputation?

“I don’t know about this but really? To the point of suing? I pity her, I don’t know how they communicated with each other and whether it’s true or not I don’t know. I’m leaving this for the company to talk it over but everyone in the group is shocked over what happened”

credit: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/07...ays-i-pity-her/

That's crazy that even the guys don't interfere with each other's personal lives when they're friends and groupmates, so what gives the fans the right to feel like they owe them explanations of some sort when it comes to their personal lives?

Guest xaida

omg Waii -___-" i feel sorry for the gurl..

shouldnt have been makin up liess..

but i think its kinda weird tht they dnt interfere wit eachothers personal lives.. i mean.. they ARE friends..

nd OMG! taec nd wooyoung is soo cutee together!

they're hilarious XD

^ I'm kinda confused by that too... I mean, surely you would ask your friend what happened if there's news like that right? Unless Khun just doesn't wanna get too into it...

Hey look, I've found some gifs from Inkigayo today ;D

71915217.gif

42919708.gif

73021829.gif

^ oh yeah baby~

234234.gif

32534.gif

345346.gif

tw23423.gif

1234123.gif

K, that's all I've got. BYE!!

56756.gif

cr. daum

V aw, hun. MAKE MOAR! (if you want) there's more precious Taecwoo moments that weren't here lol.

Guest entermuriel

well, even if Khun did know about the situation and the details about it, i don't think he would be in the place to tell what's going on to the media, because he really has nothing to do with it, so i think what he said at that moment was right. and i bet that the guys probably do talk about some personal stuff ya know... they live together and they consider each other good friends [he probably just said that so they wouldn't ask him more questions about the matter], but like i said... is not in Khun's place to say what is really going on with Junsu's matters.

and i was gonna make some animations, but they beat me to it ^^^ lol aw too bad :/

Guest ericmania

i want ask here..

is that true 2pm will coming malaysia on mtv asia awards??

Khun said on CH9 [Thai TV] in 2nd,August that in the future 2 PM will go to promote in Singapore and Malasia besides of Thailand.

Guest Do0mAid

I think I understand what Khun is saying. It's not that he doesn't care, it's that he knows Junsu is probably getting harassed over the issue as it is, so he's not going to press him for details unless Junsu himself feels like talking about it. He's letting Junsu have his space and respecting his privacy. I'm sure if Junsu offered to tell him about it though Khun would be more than happy to listen like a good friend.

Guest mew.kitty

I think Khun did know about that "matter", I'm sure all of 2PM knows. If I was in Junsu's position, I wouldn't be able to hold in that stress for a long time. I would want to talk it out. and since the other members are closer to him, I'm sure he must have told them some stuff. but what i think Khun did at that interview thing was to protect Junsu from more rumors being caused. the media is scary, cause they could twist the words around. I'm waiting for Junsu to say something about this though. anyways, we should move on from this topic. :|

and; thanks for the gifs minty. :D it made me squeal xD

Guest pjubi

I think Khun did know about that "matter", I'm sure all of 2PM knows. If I was in Junsu's position, I wouldn't be able to hold in that stress for a long time. I would want to talk it out. and since the other members are closer to him, I'm sure he must have told them some stuff. but what i think Khun did at that interview thing was to protect Junsu from more rumors being caused. the media is scary, cause they could twist the words around. I'm waiting for Junsu to say something about this though. anyways, we should move on from this topic. :|

mew.kitty I agree with you..khun protected junsu and everybody.

Guest aa-chan

3777631008_8013eaefb7.jpg

2PM Inspired Photo Shoot @ AA-CHAN

While out and about in Seoul on Saturday, I found a fashion magazine called JBOOK and a shoot in there that was quite clearly inspired by the Again & Again promotions. Check it out!

Just to confirm, this shoot DOES NOT contain the 2PM members, but rather some other models.

Guest asdf_ghjkl

credit: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/07...ays-i-pity-her/

That's crazy that even the guys don't interfere with each other's personal lives when they're friends and groupmates, so what gives the fans the right to feel like they owe them explanations of some sort when it comes to their personal lives?

Sorry to cut your post Sofabed. I've been slient reader for a while, but this issue you brought up make me want to say something to describe the situation in Thailand.

I'm Thai and of course I know what Thai people was talking about Junsu and Waii. The rumor that Junsu took a cap to Waii's house is true, and mostly Thai people who're interested in this issue knew about it. Some Thai hottests who followed Junsu when he was in Thailand knew that Junsu came to Waii's house, but they didn't want to ruin Junsu's image so they kept it quite (some still wrote an account regarding this issue). We are not sure about Junsu and Waii relationship whether it's only friend or something more than that. But we admit that Waii did wrong to announce this secret to the public, and I'm sure that Junsu wouldn't expect this to happen too.

And again, all Thai people discussed this issue. Most of us knew that Waii told the truth, at least the fact that Junsu went to Waii's house.

Therefore, what Khun said to the reportors is definitely the best way to protect Junsu from medias who love to spread the news. Khun can't say that it wasn't true to protect Junsu on that way because everyone knew it's true. If Khun said No, this will ruin 2pm's image who always say that they are honest. And Khun can't say yes as well. So, what Khun can do to protect his friend and 2pm's image? Khun was smart enough to control the situation like this and see after his interview nothing were spread after that, and everyone stopped talking about it.

From my point of view, this is Junsu's fault too. Waii shouldn't spread the secret to the public, but if Junsu didn't break JYP's rules and went to Waii's house this crappy things wouldn't happen. But I've never blamed junsu about it because I believe he has suffered enough from the news. I myself feeled pity to Khun to involve in this kind of situation. Khun is always honest from whatever interviews he gave to the public, but this time he has to say that he doesn't know anything to protect Junsu which I personally think it's not the truth from Khun. I'm sure Khun would feel uncomfortable about it.

Anyway, what I tell you is the truth. It depends on you guys to believe it or not. Just wanna say something regarding this issue.

B)

Archived