☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Blair.J.W

The doctor on Star King took it WAY TOO FAR!

Woodong-ee didnt ask to be pt of it & he was scared,

and the pt tht pissed me off the most was then the doc. took away his voice & thts dangerous be/c WY is a singer.

And the doc CROSSED the line when he just made WY sleep. Even Khun got scared.

Then Khun was like he cant see or something & that he was being uncomfortable.

It's like wtf. The Doc really didnt have any care for ANYONE on the show.

I was FREAKING out for my 2pm boy! T_________T

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hellen_th

He was really like 'I'm scared' in a really eek way. I don't know if it's for show but I mean, Wooyoung isn't the type of person to be so serious on an entertainment show if he wasn't scared. Especially with Minho, you could tell he REALLY didn't want to do it and he was just frustrated.

I so agree with you. Wooyoung was definitely scared. He was all pale and frightened. I think he was hypnotized since the beginning when the guy asked the crowd to hold up their hands and hypnotized them. The ones who put their hands down weren't hypnotized. (Khun didn't put his hands down immediately but after KHD asked him to, he put them down looking confused. lol he's so cute. I thought he just misunderstood) But you can see Wooyoung's arms stayed still like he couldn't move them. But after the guy tried to hypnotize that man to sleep but it turned out everybody cracked up. Khun laughed so hard and he turned to Wooyoung found Wooyoung's arms were still in the air. He took them down harshly like he thought Wooyoung just joked around as always but I think he got hypnotized from that and started to get scared. Check the pics below:

090801SKEp126P3-7flv_000413441.jpg

090801SKEp126P3-7flv_000414542.jpg

Later the guy hypnotized Wooyoung when he wasn't aware of it. Wooyoung seemed caught off guard and looked extremely scared especially when he was unconscious. That was so creepy. I think it's because Wooyoung's mind is so pure and innocent so he can get penetrated easily.

Minho looked like he got hypnotized easily too but it's different from Wooyoung's case cuz he was willing to do it and didn't look like he got affected.

I don't blame the guy or SK to do the show because it IS a show. It was supposed to make people awed but they should not do this to someone who isn't reluctant or when they aren't aware of it like Wooyoung's case. I believe some people can get severely affected by this kind of thing. I'm relieved to see Wooyoung's still lively for the next recording with Suju.

As for Khun, I'm not sure if he was hypnotized to sleep for real because I think Khun isn't an easy target. I'm glad that Khun's there to help Wooyoung. Like I mentioned at first he thought Wooyoung just joked but after that he was really concerned. His face was so serious when he saw someone got hypnotized.

By the way, here's some little Khunyoung moments. :D

090801SKEp126P6-7flv_000248799.jpg

090801SKEp126P7-7flv_000529249.jpg

I so love Khunyoung together. When Wooyoung's with Khun, he's like a little kid. so cute. :lol:

star king was really interesting... seeing Wooyoung like that... and Khun... i was really intrigued... i wasn't scared because i don't think they'd let something bad happen to them ya know... it is after all for tv, and i didn't get mad at the guy... lol idk, because after all he was just doing his "thing". aishhh, i don't know, i read here and in yt people saying they were so scared for them... but i wasn't at all... i found it SO interesting >.< idk if I'm the only one who thought that way lol

nope u are not the one..i think it really is intereseting

i've seen something like this before n it amazed me..

it somehow alert us on something new..something that we thot not exits..

but the hypnotized thingy only work on certain ppl n not all..

i get the idea on why ppl get mad at that person but i believe he did not mean any harm..

sqws.jpg

wdfd.jpg

d00803934a7500fc07035.jpg

d00803934a75008ca4ea2.jpg

d00803934a75017694fe81.jpg

d00803934a7501501346a.jpg

d00803934a750127c8d70.jpg

d00803934a7501b98ecba.jpg

love the last pic when taec suddenly popped out of nowhere..lol

credit as tagged+bestiz

Guest cheonhee

me..

how do I starts love 2pm?

thanks to idol show..and suju...because I watch suju and it lead to kara and all of sudden it lead to 2PM..

the first episodes of idolshow 2pm that i watch is..2PM KARA..

since then I love them,.,.,,and my love toward them getting deeper.

Guest Stellabella826

Just watched StarKing, and read whatever people discussed about the hypnosis part.

Starking shouldn't add this show into the program; for me this part really make the show looked down.

Personally, I don't believe it at all. Sorry guys, but everything seemed fake to me.

I think people are too concerned about it.

Anyway, the other parts were fun still.^^

:D

I agree too!! I was like whaaa, this is faaakee. Whatever.

Lol. But Idk, Wooyoung did seem pretty scared and stuff.

Lol, there were parts at first where Nichkhun had a "mmhmm riiiight" face

when he was doing it. Haaa.

nope u are not the one..i think it really is intereseting

i've seen something like this before n it amazed me..

it somehow alert us on something new..something that we thot not exits..

but the hypnotized thingy only work on certain ppl n not all..

i get the idea on why ppl get mad at that person but i believe he did not mean any harm..

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3250/sqws.jpg

Sorry to cut your post, but can I ask what show these pictures are from?

It says Inkigayo. Did I miss an episodE? Lol.

Oh, and I posted this in the TaecYeon thread. But I'll post it here too.

It's kind of late, so sorry! ^^;;

Ahh, sooo translated the cuts!

I'm not really sure why because I never really watch Inkigayo except for when I like the group performing. And I never watch the MC. lol. But! Guess things have changed now that TaecYeon and WooYoung are MC's!!!

I forgot how much I hate translating things and how long it takes. >.<;; haha, but I did it anyways!

It's kind of sloppy and .... some I just didn't bother translating. Lol. SORRY!

So, here are some ROUGH translations for you to get the gist of things.

These translations goes directly with the youtube video links posted by she-smiles at the TaecYeon thread.

Soo, follow from part 1! =)

And if you are taking this out of Soompi, please do give me credit. =)

(TY: TaecYeon WY: WooYoung YJ: Yeon Ju (sp?))

2PM: One, Two , Three. Hello we are 2PM!

JB: We started off with a special SBS stage performance but what was the reason for it?

CS: That means that Inkigayo has new MC’s!

JH: Now we’re going to meet the new MC’S! We introduce you to the new MC’s!

TY: Wow, Hello! I’m Inkigayo’s new MC from 2PM, Taecyeon!

YJ: Hello, I’m Hwa Yeon Ju,

WY: and I’m 2PM’s WooYoung. Thank you for the introduction from our loving 2PM members! Today, everyone, today is the day. Today is the first day for the new MC’s.

*cheer*

TY: We’ve always been here at Inkigayo as performers but since we’re here as MC’s, I’m quite nervous. How do you feel WooYoung?

WY: Ah, I am very nervous too but I’m pretending not to be.

TY: Ah, it’s okay WooYoung because you are always a great MC at these kinds of things.

WY: Ahh, yes.

TY: However, Yeon Jus hi, you look like you have no energy. (I couldn’t catch that last phrase.. sorry)

YJ: Well first off, it is because it’s great to be MCing with you two (like, she likes being with them, it makes her nervous. –that kind of feeling. Does that make sense?) and I will try very hard. Please support and watch me! (Like the actual translation is ‘I will try my best so please watch prettifully.’ It obviously doesn’t make sense in English but she’s basically saying please support her as she tries her best.)

WY: Yes. Now, in Inkigayo, there are four groups making a comeback. (I think right here he says ‘we’ll now start talking about them.’ Somewhere along those lines.)

TY: Yes, first is the well loved Indian boy with hip hop is MC Mong! (Rough translation, sorry.) And the Brown Eyed Girls!

YJ: And we also have representing the electronic music group, Clazziquizi, who will be making a special comeback performance so don’t go away!

TY: So, first, please..

All together: show us!

WY: Everyone, I have a question.

TY: What is it?

WY: So you know how today is the first day we met?

Everyone: Yes.

WY: So, I’m just wondering what YJ thinks of 2PM?

YJ: Oh, of course I know 2PM! Not only do I like them but I love them! Yes, 2PM is the 2009 best idols, and you don’t think I wouldn’t know them?

TY, WY: Thank you

WY: Ah, yes. Well then we have to show you something then. Now we will give you a rhythm and if you could please introduce the next guests.

YJ: Okay.

TY, WY: 5,6,7,8! I wonder who our next guest is! CUE!~

YJ: Yes, he’s only been making presence in CF’s lately but in Inkigayo, we promise to show you a cool performance!

WY: yes, well we need to try harder then.

TY: In order to follow him, we have to try harder. Next, we have Inkigayo’s great MC from FT island, Lee Young Ki?, and he is getting ready now!

WY: Yes, and we have from the electronic sound make comeback (?? Sorry, I couldn’t really get this part), Clazziquai, and you will also get to hear from Hon Jin Hyung (sp?)! Now, Music..

Everyone: Start!

TY: He says something about the performance, then makes a joke to WY.

WY (3:17): Anyways, in 1995, do you know what the popular dance was?

TY: Hmm, no.

WY: It’s this dance right here.

YJ: Oh I know that dance! That dance is the one where you hit your butt. (She says the singer/group I think. Mulahee? Lol idk.)

WY: Yes!

TY: Yes you are correct! Yes, these sunbae nims have decided to come back after 10 years to Inkigayo!

WY: Says something about the great MC Mong and the Indian boy, to keep an eye out later in the show for their comeback performance.

YJ: Yes and the group SHINee’s member says he is someone to praise about.

TY: Yes, and now Wooyoungshi, I think we need to do a music start your style.

WY: Yes, you are right on top of things.

TY: Yes.

WY: Okay, I will give it a shot. Music Listen!

(Second, clip. Part 2/2)

WY: Now, YJ, do you know which group is performing next week? (I think…too much cheering! Sorry!)_

YJ: Isn’t it 2PM?

TY: Haha, no. It’s not us, but it is 2NE1!

WY: Ah, no it’s not that time yet. It is actually the Brown Eyed Girls who have come back!

TY: I’m really curious as to what kind of performance they will show us. (Something about SNSD.. lol. Sorry)

YJ: Oh, now that I’ve noticed, we have almost finished our first MC performance. We did good, but I’m a little worried. So, you will watch us next week on Inkigayo right??

WY: Ooohh, was that HYJ’s charm? (Aegyeo. Like her cutesy side)

TY: Yes I think so!

YJ: yes, I’m sorry.

WY: Here, I will show you what charm really is. (Aegyeo. Lol.)

TY: Oh yes please do.

WY: For WooYoungee!!!

TY: Yes, I’m very sorry. (Apologizing for Wooyoung cuz he thought it was embarrassing, etc. ha.)

Well, then we must meet again soon! Music Start!

WY: Yes thank you SNSD, we enjoyed it. Now, guests, please make your way up to the stage. Now, can we please have this week’s results?

Yes, Congratulations 2NE1!!!

Please say a message!

TY: yes, thank you, please get ready for your encore. Yes, before the final message, we need to share some information with you about next week!

WY: Introduces the next show’s artists…

And next week, we will show you a brighter side to us. Everyonee~

Byeeee!

EDIT: Daaang, first time posting in the 2PM thread and I topped a page... sorry!! Lol. Not much to share, just a picture I have saved on my comp. Sorry! ^^;;;

2PM’s Wooyoung Hypnotized Without Consent?

Credit: Allkpop.com

I came across this article in Allkpop.

After reading what it says, I think that guy was kinda too much huh?

Fans @ the filming set was saying Wooyoung did not want to be hypnotize.

Now I really pity Wooyoung! =x He's really scared & didn't want to do it.

Awww, poor Wooyoung...

"Fans who attended the show's filming later commented that even though Wooyoung showed objection to the idea of being hypnotized, filming continued anyway. Hypnosis was still performed on him, upsetting many fans who later complained on the show's online boards."

-----

EDIT:

Photos from ISF. When was this film? Hmm..

Credit: bestiz + as tagged

img117408411929390.jpg

Random gif, LeadJay & Taecyeonnn. :D

69039620.gif

Guest Nightengale

^

^

^

EDIT: someone posted it literally seconds before I did

Anyways, sometimes fans can be really really critical of things that happen with the boys, but it seems like all of us saw how uncomfortable this was for Wooyoung.

I mean you could even see Khun was uncomfortable with it when Woo started falling asleep.

Sorry to cut your post, but can I ask what show these pictures are from?

It says Inkigayo. Did I miss an episodE? Lol.

its recent..not sure when..

but its yet to be aired..probably they will show it in today's inki..

seems that woo n taec having fun with inki recording..

Guest tikamicizia

& That's cute that Wooyoung chose Dara! she's my fave in 2ne1 Do you have the link?

here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw3Ial0s6gQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmvzPtgUgU4

arghh I really wanna know.. hukss

btw I agreee,, even though I love wooyoung the most, I love all the members of 2pm. no exception..

I knew 2pm from khun. I saw him in ysmm2 I'm curious who is this cute boy. haha. then I know 2pm..

after khun, I like chansung, hewas so cute in high kick.. but then after idol show. I love wooyoung, taec, jaebeom!!! so muchhh, that's when I first so crazyy about 2pm

then I loove khun and jaebeom in their individual interview. they're so honest and got the warmest heart..

I also love junho because he's multitalented. even though his jokes are dry, haha. but he's so mature. and he's the kindest one in idol show (always help others first). and I always love junsu's voice so muchh. I almost has every his radio live audio ripped from youtube. lol. I love day by day, the last from him the most (junsu and jay duet is the besstttt ever)

Guest Do0mAid

Wow the hypnotizing thing on Star King really wasn't very good. I knew nothing bad was going to happen to Wooyoung, but I think if someone says no to something like that (especially something like mind control?) you need to respect their wishes. Having the ability to perform hypnosis I think comes with responsibility and that doctor did not act very responsibly. Even Khun looked worried about Wooyoung mainly because I think he could tell how uncomfortable Wooyoung was. I'm surprised Wooyoung was able to be hypnotized though if he didn't want to be. At my prom's after party they had a hypnosis show, and the hypnotizer did it to the whole room, but said if you didn't want to be hypnotized and resisted it, it wouldn't work (I chose not to be hypnotized) and it really didn't, but definitely worked on other people who allowed it to.

Guest cheonhee

sorry I kinda left out but can someone tell me what do you mean by hynotized Woo ?

I kinda confused..aish

I should catch more but there's so much thing to catch up especially Idolarmy..shame me T_T

I know..I can't say who's my fave anymore..lol

okay..my fave still chansung but the rest are my 2nd......or first as well..aish

Guest lec8504

regarding the hypnosis....when the "teacher" told them all to hold their hands up and whoever dropped their hands meant that they weren't hypnotize and Wooyoung still had his hands up...someone said that later on Nichkhun had to forcibly put Woo's hand down thinking that he was joking but that he wasn't. I don't think that it was the case. If you look at StarKing...the 2nd ep (on youtube)...at 7:50...Woo had his hands down already...and then later on he put it back up as a joke (i think) and then Nichkhun pushed Woo's hand down.

I think the hypnosis started out innocently enough..Woo was even joking around (obviously)....i still haven't watch all of yet though..just wanted to share what i noticed.

Guest Eltoshen

The hypnosis act is being taken way too seriously by fans. This happens with live shows where the hypnotist randomly chooses its targets. If you're a member of the audience (in this case, the star king guests), you're a fair target.

Besides, the doctor was experienced and Star King hopefully wouldn't permit an unskilled doctor to perform those acts.

It's time to calm down. Wooyoung is a man. He gave his testimony and he's okay now. If he's hurt, he'll complain about it himself. I bet he doesn't want his fans to worry over something that he himself isn't that worried about.

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania.wordpress.com

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Star King (2009-08-01).avi [MB]

Super Junior (Sungmin, Donghae,Eunhyuk & Donghae), 2PM (Nichkhun, Woo Young,Jun Ho & Chan Sung), Uee (After School), Kim Na Young, Kim Hyun Chul, Lee Chang Myung, Boom, Yoo Chae Young, Kim Ji Sun, Park Sang Myun

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest only2PM

Check this out!

090802 2PM Taecyeon&Wooyoung Summer Dance Special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poLJ9On9YuY

cr: Yayoiza @YT

090802 9Entertain : NICHKHUN Chill Out @ Bangkok Night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WwCW7UXtnU...feature=related

cr: aummiie @ YT & CR:MCOT K

ETA~

090802 Gold ladder 2PM Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU8ZsAGvv60

cr: Jenny891025 @ YT

@2.23 Wooyoung is such a cutie with his “What’s your name” “Let’s go” :lol: – Where to wooyoungie? :P

^ omoo so cute..hahha

thanx for sharing..im glad that they are the new mc of inki..

its been a while since i see taec khun pairing..

one pic to share..i think it's frm that body body show or whaterver..lol

11656711.jpg

credit as tagged + bestiz

~editing my post..too lazy to make a new one..

i nvr see this been post..if it does..forgive me.. :P

200907241551592.jpg

200907241552004.jpg

200907241552005.jpg

2009072415520010.jpg

2009072415520011.jpg

2009072415520013.jpg

2009072415520015.jpg

2009072415520014.jpg

200907241552007.jpg

200907241552009.jpg

2009072415520012.jpg

and is anyone in korea rite now..buy me this socks ..lol..i want it..

52650110.jpg

credit as tagged + bestiz

Oh gurl yur not the only one.

I like wooyoung a little more but I totally go back on him with everyone so therefore no one is my "favorite".

This is the first guy group in a longg time where I didnt have a favorite member (cuz I was a shinhwa fan since I was 10).

All the guys are so different & have such attractive faces & personality,

yu just can't choose anymore. They are ALL so lovable.

Agreed with your last bold statement! ;D

Basically Wooyoung chose Dara for all 5 questions, and his reason was "HEHEHE" XD They didn't really say anything other than that. Woodara<3

Other 2PM members were mentioned too, theres a brief translation here.

& Thanks for the MC cuts! Aww TAECWOO are soooo cute! I loved that part where they were holding hands behind the girl, lol. Gifs anyone? It seems like they're playing on their own and sometimes neglecting the girl MC, lol poor girl. Oh, and their performance was cute! Very old school feel, haha.

At the end though, whoa at the overload of girl groups. 0_0 I don't think I could spot a single guy there other than Taec and Wooyoung. I kept staring and Dara and Wooyoung though, for some reason *cough*.

Archived