• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest readsandgeeks

Hi guys, I just drop by to share some links

starking E127 090801 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lisVERvJARY

thank you for the links Hellen! :)

This is for those who didn't want to watch so here's some spoiler:

that was cool but when i saw how WY was, i gt scared for him. he was freaked out. initially when they started the hypnotising segment, WY was still playfully holding up his hands. before he himself got hypnotised, he was already scared when they zoomed in on him in b&w. i think the man saw him so mesmerized by the boy, he tapped WY. u can see hw surprised Woo was when his hand just hung there.

plus, did anybody hear WY's voice when the man instructed that he cannot speak??

Woo was protesting a shaky "a-a-ahh". After Solbi asked him to speak but he cant, Woo looked at Khun with pleading eyes.:tears: for some reason, i don't like that man anymore after that Woo just went "huh?what happened?" after getting out of the trance.

whatever he did to Minho from SHINEe wasn't tht funny either.he man gt KHD to sit on MH. :blink:

but u guys shld watch it cos aftwards there were sm cute moments from WY.haha..and this has gt to be the longest single segment in SK ever!took up nearly 3parts of the vid!

this scene made me !!!!!!!seriously, Woo was already looking gullible and scared like one of my students who got lost!

how could the man do that??sorry, noona-ish emotions taking over

Guest Cloudy1430268312

oh guys i am always late.

can someone tell me where these ^^^^ gifs are from of chan sung (OMGGGGGG HIS IS GETTING MORE AND MORE MY ATTENTIOOON)

and the think with khun and woo????

i am always late xD

Guest wengchannie

omg!!

starking was really awesome..

the hypnotized part reminds me bout my friend who got snatch from robber..

plz dont do that again to woo.. :(

so scary..luv when khun+woo take care each other..haha.. :lol:

owez luv diz couple..

thnx 4 junho gifs..haha..get drooled there.. :P

n a man who named hwang chansung...

this guy is killing me!! why he's more handsome day by day..with those hair..omo..

more skinny than b4..

i'm so relieve dat i lived in other country..

if im in korea[or korean] i think i will chased him n 2PM..

like hottest did..n chant their name loudly.. B)

top page n i got nothing to share..

mianhae~~

Guest wondergirls05

OMG! Thanks for the junho spam widdy :D

i almost died looking at all those JUNHO :wub: pics!!! i LOVE these ones tho!

i def agree with you. . . he has learned how to tease his fans!

&& that performance was amazing.

LOVE 2PM :wub:

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

wondergirls05 please do not quote pictures if so please take out the IMG quoting we already go warned a lot on 2pm

thread i don't want to see this thread to close down....

on the other hand omo did you guys saw star king when chansung dance to JYP song it was a killer lmao and I also love his

reaction when the other guys get kissed or kiss a girl he's so happy for them [:

Guest entermuriel

star king was really interesting... seeing Wooyoung like that... and Khun... i was really intrigued... i wasn't scared because i don't think they'd let something bad happen to them ya know... it is after all for tv, and i didn't get mad at the guy... lol idk, because after all he was just doing his "thing". aishhh, i don't know, i read here and in yt people saying they were so scared for them... but i wasn't at all... i found it SO interesting >.< idk if I'm the only one who thought that way lol

anyways, i made some animations from star king

i read that someone asked for the part where Wooyoung played the instrument, so i made two of those ^-^

do not hotlink ^-^ and if you're sharing these somewhere else, please don't forget to give me credit ^-^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE HOTTEST, DO NOT QUOTE PICS. PLEASE! WE DO NOT WANT TO BE WARNED BY THE MODS AGAIN. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO THIS THREAD. PLEASE, JUST TAKE OUT THE "IMG" "/IMG" PART AND IT'LL BE FINE. THANK YOU~~~

Guest wondergirls05

wondergirls05 please do not quote pictures if so please take out the IMG quoting we already go warned a lot on 2pm

thread i don't want to see this thread to close down....

on the other hand omo did you guys saw star king when chansung dance to JYP song it was a killer lmao and I also love his

reaction when the other guys get kissed or kiss a girl he's so happy for them [:

xoxdreamgurlazn209 thanks for reminding me! i was in a rush and totally forgot to take the IMG out!

I'd hate to see this thread closed too!

. . . . . .

but i cant wait to watch the star king episode!!!

Guest kaylee

just rewatched their m countdown heroes performance of rainism/nappun namja. FARRR OUT its my favourite performance of theirs yet to date. junho + jay in that KILLL MEEE.

edit: topped page but im sorry i have nothing to share=[

^ i'm glad you mention this because i did the same. It was one mouthwatering performance by the boys.

I'm sad that there wasn't much pictures of this performance. I'm hoping for more performance like this

one in the future.

Guest sweetVisions

star king was really interesting... seeing Wooyoung like that... and Khun... i was really intrigued... i wasn't scared because i don't think they'd let something bad happen to them ya know... it is after all for tv, and i didn't get mad at the guy... lol idk, because after all he was just doing his "thing". aishhh, i don't know, i read here and in yt people saying they were so scared for them... but i wasn't at all... i found it SO interesting >.< idk if I'm the only one who thought that way lol

No, you weren't the only one.

When I was watching it, I was amazed and amused. I kept thinking "This is so fake.... right?" haha.

I think some people are making a bigger deal out of it then it should be. There is nothing to be scared about or frightened for the guys. Just think of it as a way to see another side of them that's not "santi-ing(lol)" all the time. They wouldn't purposely endanger the idols like that.

By the way, I would attempt to put the hypnosis edit on my youtube channel, since some people aren't uploading it, but I'm afraid of the SBS copyright monster, haha.

EDIT:

But if they hypnotized Wooyoung without his consent, that is seriously messed up.

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Star King was really interesting today. I don't why, but I felt kind of uneasy watching Wooyoung getting hypnotized.

Guest cheezychunnie

2PM was mentioned on malaysia's 8tv last nite but i didnt even know!!!!!grrrrr.....

2PM's Cut @ Malaysia's 8TV Nite Live 09-08-02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94wQMAMc5GI

credit: roswellgirl

that thing that happen to woo is definetely scares the hell out of me...

poor baby!!!! :huh:

but i thought it was soooooo sweet when khun rushed over to catch him :)

Guest sweetiexpixelzzz

There were many complaints about the hypnosis that happened on the SBS <<Star King>> episode that was broadcast on the 1st.

On this day, <<Star King>>, as part of their summer special, introduced "the best studying method" using hypnosis. 2PM member Wooyoung was there as part of the panel and he ended up being hypnotized. Fans were able to see that even though Wooyoung rejected getting hypnotized, it was still performed on him and afterwards, he commented that he wasn't really able to speak. Many viewers took their complaints to the show's online boards.

Through accounts from fans who had been at the filming site, it is known that even though Wooyoung had been very afraid about the hypnosis, filming had continued regardless. Fans commented "Hypnotizing somebody without their consent is the same as attacking them," "Do celebrities not have rights?" and there are many other criticisms.

"Star King" also recently denied plagiarizing a segment from a Japanese show, before admitting to it later, much to the distaste of viewers.

CREDITS: asiatoday + gemmilee @ 2oneday.com (trans)

I don't know if that has been posted yet but I understand how they feel. If wooyoung says no. that means NO. why bother asking if you're gonna do it anyways. :( Poor wooyoungie. I hope nothing like that happens again.

Guest blackelement_ice

i really dont like that hypnotize part

woodong was really scared...and i'm scared for him tooo

i hate that thing....i mean, when we are hypnotize, we might do things beyond our control..or we might reveal things that we meant to keep as secret...i have a lot of secret that i want to keep just to myself..

woodong-aaaaah..luckily you are fine...

I love the maknae and Junho pics.

Are these boys on a killing spree or what? Can they get any hotter? :Q____

@entermuriel: thanks for those gifs! Wooyoung is toooo cute! XD He really makes my day.

omg I just fast reading ur story. I thought it was real. oh my, I can feel you. sad sad. I probably will never meet them, esp. wooyoung.. my only chance was mtv award @ malaysia. I'm gonna go there exactly @ 15 aug to for some purposes.. I thougt I was the luckiest having that coincidence. but.. they cancel it. omg so sad..

I saw in 2ne1 thread, wooyoung chose dara as his ideal girl in 2ne1 (it's in some radio live pooling). they told us his reason but I don't understand. anybody understand that?? I watch the video @youtube.. just curious hehehe,,

How I wish it were real. (It's not the first time I've dreamed about them ;__;) Aw, that's really too bad it got canceled. But honestly I think you have a better chance of meeting them one day than I do, lol. I live in Canada, it's hopeless to see any kpop stars here, let alone a new-ish group like 2PM. ):

& That's cute that Wooyoung chose Dara! she's my fave in 2ne1 Do you have the link?

Guys, I've been having a dilemma these days... I don't know who's my favorite member anymore! lol anyone feel this way? It used to be Taec, then Jay, but now I'm loving Wooyoung, and now I just don't know LOL. I'm just gonna say they're all my fave, haha.

Guest Rebec

Just watched StarKing, and read whatever people discussed about the hypnosis part.

Starking shouldn't add this show into the program; for me this part really make the show looked down.

Personally, I don't believe it at all. Sorry guys, but everything seemed fake to me.

I think people are too concerned about it.

Anyway, the other parts were fun still.^^

:D

Guys, I've been having a dilemma these days... I don't know who's my favorite member anymore! lol anyone feel this way? It used to be Taec, then Jay, but now I'm loving Wooyoung, and now I just don't know LOL. I'm just gonna say they're all my fave, haha.

Oh gurl yur not the only one.

I like wooyoung a little more but I totally go back on him with everyone so therefore no one is my "favorite".

This is the first guy group in a longg time where I didnt have a favorite member (cuz I was a shinhwa fan since I was 10).

All the guys are so different & have such attractive faces & personality,

yu just can't choose anymore. They are ALL so lovable.

Archived