Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebec

[Full Song] 2PM NichKhun - Let's Take A Break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBoAQKDQIIY...player_embedded

Woooooo!!! Just listen to Khun's CF song. I like it actually. The beat is so catchy and it's now getting stuck into my head all the time.

Khun sounds sooooo good; I like his deep voice. This makes me want to go to Thailand. Just wondering how they're going to select those lucky fans.

If I can apply from overseas, I would love to. ^^

Just watch Wide bunny; the boys are sooo funny. I like the part when their manager found them, and then everything turned to chaos.

I love Khun being cutie sexy,keke, and Jay still hang out with his muscle thingy. I miss Teac though.

:D

klt I think someone hotlink i_o_ui photos. T_T Stop hotlink pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee,it's really annoyed. I wanna see those pix.

Guest ilovethatpanda

i cant wait to hear the song jyp made for them

im sure it will be as good as again&again and hate you
:D

from what i know you will need to send it to the jyp center

which you can get the address from JYP official site

goood luck~

oh haha, thank you (; do i just have to put a name on it so they send it to the right person?

does anyone know how long jay will be at seattle?

Guest lilyami

i don't think people should tell the man how he should work.... i mean, it's cool that he is interacting

with us, but I somehow feel like thiis is crossing the line.

I watched part of Wild Bunny, and lol, this show seems to have been put together at the last minute...

it's okay, i get to watxh Junbro and maknae act like fools...though, i do find the show awkward at times..lol

sorry i didn't mean it that way. i'm not telling him how he should work. i believe that he will make a great album. i just meant if you want to see junsu rap more or something, it doesnt hurt to let JYP know that. anyways, i love khun's cf song and second episode of wild bunny was hilarious even though i didn't understand anything. off to watch it again with the subs. :D

^ I didn't think you were seriously trying to affect his work too lol. why would the ceo JYP himself even listen to fans anyway lol he is the real musician and producer.

Does anyone know how long Jaebum will be in Seattle? I'm going there this weekend to visit my family...lmao the chances of meeting him. how small. :lol:<_<

This is old but..you guys remember the "Boys' Generation" Gee performance? I just noticed that they did Khun's dance from again and again in it?? Or are my eyes tricking me :blink:

Guest tikamicizia

Guys, have u seen the recent time2subs2 video ?? It's about tiger jk. He said that his wife no 1 now is their son no 2 is 2pm and he is in no 3!! How cool is that, the no 1 female rapper, and in my opinion the coolest female in kpop, tasha, even likes 2 pm too!! Hahaha all the awesome ppl love 2pm.. Muaha so happy our boys are so popular now

Guest tikamicizia

^

^

for what I know,, there's no maa this year. but they call it "mtv world stage". and there's no kpop artists idol performing except 2AM for the post-party thingy.. sigh, the info always change,,,

2PM WIN M!COUNTDOWN JULY ONLY ONE SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaeHyyfxwJM

OMG I don't mnet has this kind of award. so happy!!!!!!!!

congrats boys! so proud of u alll!! wooyoung so cuuuuuuuute with that hat!!!

anybody got the pic of today's mcountdown??

V

V

V

I wonder about wooyoung's speech too.. looks like he said something funny (oh well he always). hahha

i was about to post the same thing :D

hello fellow hottests! first time posting here.

yay! the boys already ended their promotions yet they got no.1 today at mnet!

sooo happy! congrats to them.

oh..i wonder what was wooyoung's speech.

2pm fighting! gotta love these 7 dorks

Guys, have u seen the recent time2subs2 video ?? It's about tiger jk. He said that his wife no 1 now is their son no 2 is 2pm and he is in no 3!! How cool is that, the no 1 female rapper, and in my opinion the coolest female in kpop, tasha, even likes 2 pm too!! Hahaha all the awesome ppl love 2pm.. Muaha so happy our boys are so popular now

wow thats cool..tasha is awesome..i love her voice n rap, so powerful

cant believe she likes 2PM hahha.. :lol:

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS..this is unexpected..

they have stop promoting yet they still win mutizen..

its great news really..and i thot woo n chan go there for special stage or something.. :P

acoh..welcome to the thread..keep on posting..let u s spread 2PM love

Guest khunnie-oppa

weee! Hello acoh welcome! yeah 2pm ended their promotion. I'm now excited for the next song. can't wait though. i really love 2pm now. its like my daily dose of vitamins that can make my health in good condition. hoping to see them in person *knowing that its very impossibe but HOPING ^_^*.

Go 2pm! hwaiting~♥!

*Edited*

Congrats for the boys who won at MCountdown. A very big round of applause. Keep it up guyz. Keep being Cute and handsome and dorky~♥

Guest Crazedphase.

Oh gosh; Wow~ the boys are getting

SO much Celeb love ^___^

And TigerJK and Tasha are so talented as well

Guest shinhdeplol

today's award is totally unexpected to me. it's amazing how 2 of the boys are there to bring the trophy home :lol:

congratulations!!! :D

Guest pjubi

ConGrats they got 2 awards "only one song" won

again again on May and I hate u on July

so pround of them....<3

Guest animoni

it's from here

081116 SuηeungSong 2AM & 2PM

cr. Symbelmyns

they say their names in age order

"Park JaeBeom, Kim JunSu, Nickhun, Ok TaecYeon -2pm sings- Jang WooYoung, Lee JunHo, Hwang ChanSung, LET'S GO!"

hehe

^ Wow i just know this just NOW...never thought of that before even though I'm curious!! OMG!!!

PS: can someone give me a link about today's performance of 2pm at MCountdown?

Guest tikamicizia

wer can i see the wildbunny with eng sub.. to all ep??

u can watch it @ youtube channels.. time2sub2 or madam2pmsubs.. btw u can see all the channels which upload 2pm video @ the 1st posting in this thread. they've wrote them all. :D

question!!

soo wooyoung and chansung went to mcountdown just to receive the award?? or they have a perf or mc-ing??? thank you..

2PM WIN M!COUNTDOWN JULY ONLY ONE SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaeHyyfxwJM

OMG I don't mnet has this kind of award. so happy!!!!!!!!

congrats boys! so proud of u alll!! wooyoung so cuuuuuuuute with that hat!!!

anybody got the pic of today's mcountdown??

I wonder about wooyoung's speech too.. looks like he said something funny (oh well he always). hahha

TRANSLATIONS:

CREDITS TO ME;

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT OF FORUM!

WY: We won this award, am I correct?

Chaeyeon: Yes, you did

Jokwon: They're all so happy

Chaeyeon: Then just how many awards have you recieved?! You recieved an award for all your songs haven't yu?

WY: Yeah~

Jokwon: Even though all the members aren't here, tell us who do you think is the most happiest member right now?

WY: Uh I don't know for sure. (a/n: this is where everyone laughed)

Wy: But I prepared a little speech

Wy: First of all, we're really thankful to recieve the Only One Song award and we're really appreciative. Also, to recieve such an award from my hometown Busan, ey~ (uses his Busan dialect) I feel so great~!

Chaeyeon: And your fans are very important to you all. These fans want to know when your new album is going to come out so please give us a little hint

Wy: Yes.. our new album right?

Chaeyeon: Yes, your new album

WY: We will work fast in order to see you all again~

Chaeyeon: So until then we can expect for you guys to look cool right?

CS: Yes we willl

Chaeyeon: All 7 members have to come back again, not just you two ok?

CS&WY: hahaha yes we willl

JK&CY: so please say a few words for the fans

CS: Hottest! We love you~!

Chaeyeon: Alright~ we-

WY/CS(?): I am too~

Chaeyeon: Uh .. *something i couldn't catch* sorry I didn't know you were still talking hahaha

TRANSLATIONS:

CREDITS TO ME;

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT OF FORUM!

sorry to cut ur post..but thank u for translating :lol:

i bet all the boys are happy with the awrad..

im sure this award will make them work harder to present the best for us HOTTEST..

i dont see this bein shared..

img1516v.jpg

img1629g.jpg

and chansung old pics..

94713660.jpg

65618268.jpg

credit as tagged+bestiz

and guys please avoid posting only one line

it is considered as spamming..

write more so long that it is related to 2PM..

Archived