☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest entermuriel
Like honestly Khun is good looking but I was never like 'omg he's amazingly good looking'. I don't get why the boys and a lot of other people say he's unnaturally extremely handsome >> Is this just me? haha

I think the only reason why I still favor Khun a little more than Sung is because Khun is more mature than Sung ahha. I mean, definitely age factors in but Sung can be a little...too wild. LOL Khun is really gentlemanly and is serious at the right times : )

sorry to cut your post short... but... i agree... well... at least with Khun's part. i never really found him handsome or hot... i just find him... cute... simply cute... but he was the first one who caught my eye from 2PM... as time went by it decreased lol

and about Maknae... well... i used to see him as just a cool guy... not hot... not ugly... felt like he could be my brother or best friend [im so lame] but now... i can see he's growing up lmao he's my age though... so yay! kekeke i like the immature part of him... that's why i think i'd get along with him.

but my favorite will always be... JAE!!! :D :D :D :D :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh, and i was wondering... is Khun the one singing in the Thailand Take A Break song? i'm guessing it's him... but i just want to be sure :]

thanks in advance ^-^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lemme share something so this post is not just about me talking lol

azc2ko.gif

cr: 2oneday & as tagged

2ngedk7.jpg

cr: HB Thread, budu_87, Winter@2oneday

this one always makes me laugh

20qf1p2.gif

cr: 2oneday.com

don't hotlink ^-^

woot! just found this :]

[Eng Sub] 090722 tvN Enews P1/5 2PM Special

cr. Madam2PMsubs

090730 KanPak NichKhun Presenter for TAT

090729 Ch7 Ent. News NichKhun Presenter for TAT

cr. Symbelmyns

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://twitpic.com/bzhs7

"Finished 2pm's song and sent it to Korea. Back in St. Louis with da girls. From mucisian to manager again!"

Has this been posted yet? So the finished song has been sent to Korea! Yay! ^^

I wonder if 2PM will record it now?

I just finished Wild Bunny Episode 2 & it was so lovely<3

The photoshoot was hilarious! XD Wooyoung & Junsu's was great.

But I miss Taec! Hehe..his 'picture' in the back made me rolf'ing.

Can't wait to see the next episode with Junho's photoshoot!

Aw, & thanks everyone for sharing all of the pictures!

^ BTW, the Jo Kwon & Wooyoung gif is cuuttee!

I'm so happy for Jaebum, getting to see his family in Seattle! :)

honestly chansung was the first i noticed and found cute, CUZ of his long hair XD i have a liking for guys with longer hair so haha. But when he cut it i thought of him even more handsome, and after losing weight and so on : Just WOHA he IS freaking hot O_O. I think he has a very charismatic face. For all the other boys in 2pm: so cute and dorky. Seeing their real personalities makes me like them as actual persons, not perfect idols with hot bodies or so :D Thats what makes them different in my opinion^^ I just wished to see more of Junho._. i dot get to see much of him, dunno why hahaha xD i will start searching xD Ah and thanx for those Khunny gifs!!! I love them!! Saved them all haha :P

agreed. chansung is definitely handsome. he's got a really defined yet soft face structure...bah, i don't know how to explain it. :P but i know you all know what i'm talking about. you can really see it in this pic:

2rzqsl5.jpg

cr: bestiz, as tagged

sadly i'm too ooolddd to be crushing on him so i always keep on reminding myself that even though he looks like a glomp-able man, he's so young! esp when he acts all goofy and hyper. :D i actually loooved his bun! i was so sad when they cut it off cos that was what really made him stand out back then when i was just starting to get to know them. but now with his manlier image he definitely stands out for me! (actually, now that i think about it, all the boys do. each one has a something something that really catches my attention.) :D sighs... chansung, stop being so tempting!

and yes, junho needs more recognition! this boy is totally underrated. but i don't want him to change though just to be noticed. i love him the way he is with his 4D personality. all he needs is for shows to showcase that uniqueness about him. i actually think he (with khun) is the sanity-keeper of the group. when every one goes wild and slacks off, junho's the one to remind them about their schedules (case in point, idol mt). :D plus he's genuinely kind and thoughtful. don't worry junho, hottests are here for you!

glad to hear about the boys spending some time with their families again! wonder how long a break they'll be given?

and i tried out some coloring in ps and made icons. just junsu (my hubby) and channie (my guilty pleasure) for now ~

js66.jpgjs67.jpgjs65.jpgcs16.jpgcs18.jpgcs20.jpgcs17.jpg

and to all ye hotlinkers, please visit this thread - Korean Music Forum Rules - before posting here. i see a lot of hotlinked images and that's a shame cos we want to see 2pm and not photobucket logos. :(

thanks for the updates, everyone! :wub:

vv thanks for the tip, lilyami! will tweet him if 2pm will be in korea for their first yr anniv ~

Guest lilyami
Has this been posted yet? So the finished song has been sent to Korea! Yay! ^^

I wonder if 2PM will record it now?

after i saw that tweet from JYP, i sent him a message saying "@followjyp hi jyp. can you give me a hint on what 2PM's new song is about? i promise i won't tell anyone. hehehe. =)". This is his reply:

7-29-20097-26-15PM.jpg

JYP is funny and I'm surprised he answered my message again. He really does tweet a lot so if you guys have any suggestions for 2PM's new album then you should send him a message. It seems like he reads them all. :D

Guest Koutarou

Alright, so I went onto allkpop today and pretty much freaked out when I saw TWO articles on the front page with Nichkhun's face plastered all over. I love it. The Thailand commercial was definitely something. I'm already in the process of convincing my parents to plan a vacation to Thailand next summer, and Nichkhun just makes the goal so much more desirable. ;) 200 Korean fans in Thailand with Khun in October... So lucky. I bet they'd die of the heat. Or he'd die from the excessive screaming. I'm hoping that 2PM's next album release would be before that point in time.

And YES, JYP is finished with 2PM's song...! ...? That was ridiculously fast, but anyways, I can't wait to hear it in a few months, along with the new album concept. Please nothing cheesy. And please keep Junsu away from the bowl cut that is currently forming on his head; I don't think anyone would want a repeat of the "Only You" promotions. :(

(JUNSU, don't worry! You're still my favourite in 2PM, and I even sometimes have dreams about you! ...oh my, that's a bit creepy. :blink: )

I'm glad Jay's returning to the states, even if it's only for a short time. I know some of yall won't quite agree with me, but I hope there is/was at least a few fans at the airport there to greet him. Nothing like scenes of Nichkhun at the Bangkok airport, those are hectic chaos. It's just that Jay needs to know that there's people in his own country that appreciate his existence and know him for his hard work.

You know, just make the guy proud to be Jay Park.

Guest wengchannie

does any1 knows where is chansung n jun bro's hometown?

n maknae really handsome day by day,n we can c he's aegyo more now!hoho..

they act with a girl from idol shows[junjin high school?4got her name] rite?

when will diz show up in wild bunny?

JYP is funny and I'm surprised he answered my message again. He really does tweet a lot so if you guys have any suggestions for 2PM's new album then you should send him a message. It seems like he reads them all. :D

i don't think people should tell the man how he should work.... i mean, it's cool that he is interacting

with us, but I somehow feel like thiis is crossing the line.

I watched part of Wild Bunny, and lol, this show seems to have been put together at the last minute...

it's okay, i get to watxh Junbro and maknae act like fools...though, i do find the show awkward at times..lol

Guest xlilvietgrl

http://i32.tinypic.com/20qf1p2.gif

Sorry to cut your post but may I ask what show this is from? (:

So I'm watching Wild Bunny Episode 2 instead of studying and OMG, it's sooo funny when they run away from their manager. LOL. Taec, Jay, and Chansung seemed like they didn't have fun at the club though. Sort of...awkward. o.o But yes, I can't wait until the next episode! Although I wonder what "wild" things they're going to be doing. Photoshoots aren't wild at all...ahahaha.

I'm glad to hear that Jay is back in the States after so long! <3 Khun's CF for Thailand is sooooo cuteeeeeeeee! Thank you for all the links and pictures! WEEEEEEEE!

Guest 143 minwoo 012

heyy has anyone noticed the fan girls cheering for 2pm in the beginning?! they are screaming everyone of 2pms names! haha i thought it was cute

can someone type the names out in order of what they're saying? i got a few of them haha

2pm AGAIN AND AGAIN

does any1 knows where is chansung n jun bro's hometown?

n maknae really handsome day by day,n we can c he's aegyo more now!hoho..

they act with a girl from idol shows[junjin high school?4got her name] rite?

when will diz show up in wild bunny?

according to the infinity girls episode with 2pm:

junsu = daegu

junho = ilsan

chansung = wangshibli

as of now, junjin's girls are not in the picture anymore. wild bunny was supposed to be a sitcom, but now they've decided to just let the boys be their natural selves and do a reality show. :D

stephlove_, it's this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cGugLWOxVs...feature=related

cr: Symbelmyns@YT

143 minwoo 012, that's the khottests' chant for their comeback. :D it goes like this ~ park jaebeom, kim junsu, ni-ee-khun, ok taecyeon, jang wooyoung, lee junho, hwang chansung, again is a hit! :D (they yell out their names according to the boys' ages :)). they used to chant it at the ending but they noticed music shows sometimes did not show that part so they found a way to make sure it is heard. :D

v

v

v

wengchannie, never heard of it either (googled it and nothing came up). i always thought chan grew up in seoul. but that's how it was subbed. :D i wonder now if it's a joke?

Guest entermuriel

what show is that gif from???

Sorry to cut your post but may I ask what show this is from? (:

it's from here

081116 SuηeungSong 2AM & 2PM

cr. Symbelmyns

heyy has anyone noticed the fan girls cheering for 2pm in the beginning?! they are screaming everyone of 2pms names! haha i thought it was cute

can someone type the names out in order of what they're saying? i got a few of them haha

2pm AGAIN AND AGAIN

they say their names in age order

"Park JaeBeom, Kim JunSu, Nickhun, Ok TaecYeon -2pm sings- Jang WooYoung, Lee JunHo, Hwang ChanSung, LET'S GO!"

hehe

Guest ___reflectional

OMG , episode 2 was hilarious. Love the boys :)

Now , I can't wait for the next episode. Espeically

seeing Jae Beom <3333333

Guest wengchannie

according to the infinity girls episode with 2pm:

junsu = daegu

junho = ilsan

chansung = wangshibli

as of now, junjin's girls are not in the picture anymore. wild bunny was supposed to be a sitcom, but now they've decided to just let the boys be their natural selves and do a reality show. :D

lily..sorry 4 cut ur post...

wangshibli??neva heard dat b4..haha..

thnx btw..now i remember...hehe..

hottest r briliant 4 chanting their name like dat..

in 10/10 performances,r they chant 2pm's nme like dat as well? :D

Guest LiZziE

^ um. u need to change your post - make it 2pm related or u'll get warned by the mods.

i still can't get over how hilarious wooyoung was in wild bunny2! i was looking at the pictures again and i still started laughing hysterically!! especially when he's "crying" it's TOOOO FUNNY!!! ahhh he's such a cutie!!

i totally missed taec tho! i'm sure if he was there, he would've taken a crazy photo like woo!

i feel like the other members did not really step away from the "idol image" so the episode wasn't as funny. chansung/jay photo was hilarious tho! jay looked like a madman. keke

i'm glad jay is able to go home! i'm sure he misses everyone!! perhaps he'll buy big macs and take it back to korea for the other members! haha

Guest lilbabie168

i cant wait to hear the song jyp made for them

im sure it will be as good as again&again and hate you :D

do you know where i'm supposed to send fan mail for 2pm?

from what i know you will need to send it to the jyp center

which you can get the address from JYP official site

goood luck~

Guest jonah14

Nichkhun is the new goodwill ambassador of Tourism Authority of Thailand for the campaign "Let's Take a Break."

A press conference was held on July 29 in Thailand.

Click here to see photos and videos

s

http://i32.tinypic.com/20qf1p2.gif

don't hotlink ^-^

HAHAHA! LOL thanks for sharing... Lol. It makes me laugh also.

LOOK @ KWON'S FACE & WOOYOUNG'S irritating-ness tapping on Kwon's shoulder.

Hahaaa. Thanks. ;)

----

Hahaha I like this!

Look @ Jay's face. Dang, it's so priceless. Hahah! =x

Oppps. Lol!

Credit: bestiz + as tagged I'm so happy bestiz is back! Heheh, can't imagine us doing without it.. =x

d00725044a70848822d0d.jpg

Hmmm.. I couldn't see i_o_ui photos which she uploaded here.

Isit due to the bandwidth problem?

Archived