☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest ANGee<3

^Ah! binyboo_02! Those are such cute nicknames.

I don't really use nicknames I just add babe, baby, love, sexy, hot or whatever at the end of their names.

Hahaha~

I'm lame like that! :P

Oh WOW!

Jay looks smokin' hot in HOT pink. Haha.

I'm lovin' his hair!<3

That light brown on his spiky hair...super smexy.

Mmmm I love me some FunniBunni! {Hahaha. I love your nicknames binyboo}

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest a r a c h e r r y .

Don't think this was posted yet.

cr: SNSDBigBangDBSK2PM@youtube

hahah Jay is so funny. "I know Kyungjoo......Kinda"

I'd love to translate this but.... my korean sucks.

I'm a Jay! lol. i was born in america, i'm korean, but my korean sucks xD

edit: Forgot to mention Wooyoung's brief santi dance :w00t: LOL

k so just wondering what are some nicknames you hottests use for the boys?

like when you're talking about them with your friends or posting on forums and stuff...

mine are

The Taek Beast for Taek

FunniBunni for Jae

My Woo Mandu for Woo

The Khunster for Khun

The Yum Monster for Chan

and The JunBros for Junsu and Junho

haha<3

LOL cute nicknames

some aren't even nicknames but whatevs xD;

TAEKBROWS! or GREASY/CHEESY TAEK => TAEK.

(we totally need Suju's Shiwon & Taek to do a battle of the brows xD)

JAY => Jaebum

WY or wooyoung bby => Wooyoung

(I dislike the nickname mandoo cuz I always think of SoHee and I'm not too fond of Sohee :x)

NICK => Nichkhun (lols its just easier to spell out~)

GENERAL HWANG or HOT MAKNAE => Chansung

JUN BROS. for both Junho & Junsu <3

but i don't have a name for junsu or Junho individually xD;

I don't even call Junho a Bi lookalike--he DOES look like Bi sometimes, but Junho is Junho & I love him for who he is XD; <33

ANGee<3 haha i'm glad you like them.....yes Jae is one smexy FunniBunni haha

LOL cute nicknames

some aren't even nicknames but whatevs xD;

TAEKBROWS! or GREASY/CHEESY TAEK => TAEK.

(we totally need Suju's Shiwon & Taek to do a battle of the brows xD)

WY or wooyoung bby => Wooyoung

(I dislike the nickname mandoo cuz I always think of SoHee and I'm not too fond of Sohee :x)

hahaha yeah some of mine are a bit long

taekbrows......LOL that's so funny...and i totally agree......siwon and taek should totally battle it out with their eyebrows.....they are both so cheesy! i can forsee this on starking soon...

yeah that reminds me of sohee too....well udong works too! haha

I was wondering what Chinese names they have? Do someone know? I really curious about that ...

hmmmm i'm sure they do...i mean chinese fans usually use the chinese versions of their names......but i dunno....does 2 pm have a lot of fans in china right now?

Guest PunchNine

I was wondering what Chinese names they have? Do someone know? I really curious about that ...

I don't think JYPE released their chinese names.

These are translated by fans, so they're not official.

Park Jaebeom 朴在范 /朴在凡/朴宰範

Kim Junsu 金俊秀/金峻秀

Ok Taecyeon 玉澤演/屋澤淵

Nichkhun 坤 (?)

Jang Wooyoung 張佑榮/張佑永/張宇勇

Lee Junho 李峻浩/李俊昊

Hwang Chansung 黃燦城

There's a quite a bit of variations in the translated characters... lol.. I think fans just use whichever name that looks/sounds good to them.

Guest Soapopolous

I totally agree what Siwon and Taek should have an eyebrows battle! I wonder who would win..

Those gifs of Jay and Wooyoung shaking their bums makes me laugh just thinking about it. Amazing dance moves boys! haha

Guest entermuriel

like when you're talking about them with your friends or posting on forums and stuff...

mine are

The Taek Beast/Beast/Beastie for Taek

FunniBunni for Jae

My Woo Mandu/My child (LOL) for Woo

The Khunster for Khun

The Yum Monster for Chan

haha<3

aw they are so cute! kekeke

well, i call them...

Leader / Ledja for Jae... also i never spell it as Jae, but as Jay instead... lol

Ok Cat for Taek of course

Panda for Junsu

Maknae for Chansung

and Nichkhun.. i just call him Khun... but i think i'll start calling him the Khunster as well, if you don't mind x]

for Woo.. nothing really... but i think i'll call him Wandu combination of Mandu and Woo kekeke

i've never called Junho anything... i can't really see a nickname for him :/

Guest Do0mAid

Sooyoung "Nickhun? I Don't Really Like Guys Whose Face is Whiter Than Mine"

Source: 이미혜 macondo@newsen.com/Asian Fanatics

Credits: http://cafe.daum.net/milkye

Translated by: blingbling9@soshified.com

SNSD Sooyoung made remarks that she is not fond of guys like Nickhun who have white faces.

On MBC 'Fantastic Duo' that aired on the 7th, Kim Jaedong asked Nickhun "What do you think of Sooyoung if she was your girlfriend?" Nickhun responded, "She's very pretty, but I want to talk about it later." Sooyoung gave laughter by replying, "I myself don't really like guys whose face is whiter than mine."

On this day, Nickhun said, "When I was young, I liked cute and chubby girls" and shared his ideal type of girl. Lee Sangbyuk who also appeared on the show said, "I think Nickhun will look good with a boyish type of girl." He also suggested saying "Jo Hyeryun does boxing and so, I think it will be good if you had a sister like Jo Hyeryun."

In the mean time, Nickhun who appeared twice on 'Fantastic Duo' surprised the MCs with his improvement in Korean compared to his first appearance on the show.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung is just jealous our Khun is cuter than her =P

Guest glfishy24

sorry for cutting your post short

~2nd edit~

taec: -yawn- i'm soo tireddd

junsu: -smile- what a nice day today

wooyoung: it looks like it's going to rain! noo! don't rain

jay: psh, the weather's got nothing on me

junho: ahhh. why am i surrounded by all these dorks

hahaha~

but i think they look REALLY hot in this pic! especially junsu

i just stared at junsu and my mouth dropped.

how is it that he keeps getting hotter?

i remember when they first debuted, i kinda looked over junsu, but now.. omg.. idk HOW i looked over that face haha

omgg! and jayy looks SOO good in pink

hahaa

it looks sooo good~~

why are they so cute and hot and like.. perfect?! ha,,, >:[

~edit~

oh, and i don't really refer to the boys with nicknames

when i talk about taecyeon, i say "my taec" except in korean lol so (우리 택)

anddd nichkhun, i call him khun

and jaebum, as jay

and stylish junsu

woo or just wooyoung

junho or bi look alike xD

and chansung as magnae :P

Guest lorac29

If any of the members have girlfriends -

None of them do, everyone just likes each other. They all touch each other and smack each other’s butts.

(Talking about members) -

When they come in from a busy schedule and are really stressed, they play one round of a game despite the time. Chansung is really competitive so if he’s losing, he starts yelling at everyone to start clearing it up and to put the game away.

Him and Jaebom share a room together and on days when he is worn out and just on the computer, Jaebom will turn off the light and start taking his clothes off while singing some weird song. He’ll just have his underwear on and come crawling towards the bed and pluck a hair off his leg or do something weird like that.

If he could spend a whole day with a member -

Jaebom’s always taking off his top so he wants to spend it with Jaebom performance wise.

Things that members are jealous of -

He thinks Taecyeon is jealous of his butt. He’ll come up and smack his butt & be like, “Ohhh.” All the other members do it too. Taecyeon will sometimes say, “Wow I’d love to be your butt.” And “You have a great butt.” Unfortunately for him, he can’t sleep because of his butt because his waist hurts. He can’t sleep on his back so he’ll sleep on his side. When he was little, he wouldn’t be able to fall asleep without his mom so she’d be next to him and hit his butt so maybe that’s how it got bigger.

Thanks so much for translating! These boys are so cracktastic. lol Jae is so random, plucking leg hair?! haha, the lyrics from taec's part in 10 out of 10 "Her appearance from behind distresses a person. It keeps making a kind me into having a bad heart." really fits in with his liking for junho's butt

mine are

FunniBunni for Jae

The Khunster for Khun

The Yum Monster for Chan

haha<3

haha, nice nicknames! mine are:

taec --> okcat, assistant Ok, taekkieboo :ph34r:

jaebum --> jay

wooyoung --> mandoo, udon, woodong, wooyoungieeeee

chansung --> used to be jailbait :ph34r: , but he's legal now ;)

nichkhun --> khunnie

and I just call junsu and junho by their names

to end things off, a beautiful pic of the leaders :P

guesswotwv4.jpg

I forgot where I got this from, so if you made this pic, sorry for not crediting you!

Guest Kimz

mine are

FunniBunni for Jae

The Khunster for Khun

The Yum Monster for Chan

haha<3

awwwwwww~~ they are so cute haha

mine are...

woo woo- wooyoung

channy- Chansung

Lol this is just random but hosu - for junsu and junho (hosu kinda sounds like water pipe in korean lol)

kANgel- Khun

Jaeby - (jay baby) - Jay

Beckys man - Taek [LMAO]

Guest Babiluvmuffin

Things that members are jealous of -

He thinks Taecyeon is jealous of his butt. He’ll come up and smack his butt & be like, “Ohhh.” All the other members do it too. Taecyeon will sometimes say, “Wow I’d love to be your butt.” And “You have a great butt.” Unfortunately for him, he can’t sleep because of his butt because his waist hurts. He can’t sleep on his back so he’ll sleep on his side. When he was little, he wouldn’t be able to fall asleep without his mom so she’d be next to him and hit his butt so maybe that’s how it got bigger.

woooooow Taec is such a weirdo lmaoo but i lub him haha. So wat Junho is sayin is that he can't sleep directly on his back cuz his butt makes him raise up off the bed slightly??? :lol:

thankiez for the translation! ^_^

Guest entermuriel

SNSD Sooyoung made remarks that she is not fond of guys like Nickhun who have white faces.

On MBC 'Fantastic Duo' that aired on the 7th, Kim Jaedong asked Nickhun "What do you think of Sooyoung if she was your girlfriend?" Nickhun responded, "She's very pretty, but I want to talk about it later." Sooyoung gave laughter by replying, "I myself don't really like guys whose face is whiter than mine."

----------------------------------

Sooyoung is just jealous our Khun is cuter than her =P

sorry to cut your post short...

but i gotta say... that girl from SNSD always has like... the wrong vibe when i see her somewhere T.T

this gives me more reason to think so... i don't really like her ... blegh at her lol

they see Khun with a boyish type of girl??? x]

count me in... cuz i'm not that girly either... they should say that bout Jay too kekeke :P

woooooow Taec is such a weirdo lmaoo but i lub him haha. So wat Junho is sayin is that he can't sleep directly on his back cuz his butt makes him raise up off the bed slightly??? :lol:

it's true though! x] when your butt is slightly bigger than normal it's really annoying to sleep in your back

i always sleep sideways or facing the bed... you can sleep in your back, but it get's uncomfortable after some time lol

i love the interview, can't wait until i see the video and see him say those cute things to his "girlfriend" :P

he's adorable... i really love how serious he looks at times ^-^

and he does have charm! wth is he talking about haha

Guest entermuriel

sorry for cutting your post short

~2nd edit~

taec: -yawn- i'm soo tireddd

junsu: -smile- what a nice day today

wooyoung: it looks like it's going to rain! noo! don't rain

jay: psh, the weather's got nothing on me

junho: ahhh. why am i surrounded by all these dorks

hahaha~

but i think they look REALLY hot in this pic! especially junsu

i just stared at junsu and my mouth dropped.

how is it that he keeps getting hotter?

i remember when they first debuted, i kinda looked over junsu, but now.. omg.. idk HOW i looked over that face haha

lmao! that little convo fits the picture so well!

i smile when i read it, just kept looking at the picture and i could picture them saying that x]

and about Junsu... it's so true! i also looked over him... then when he got the bowl haircut, i looked over him ever more x]

but now... i just can't stop looking at him... he just got hotter and hotter... keke

Guest Koutarou

Just a few questions concerning 2PM:

1) Yesasia currently doesn't have the 2nd Album Again and Again poster in stock. It says, "This product is temporarily out of stock." Does anyone know if they'll get more later or if it's completely out of print? Also, is there anywhere else where I can buy the poster as a last resort?

http://www.yesasia.com/global/2pm-2nd-sing...-0-en/info.html

^ yesasia.com link to the poster

2) Where can I find Idol Army Show Season 3 with 2PM, guest starring SNSD? It includes the infamous Jaebeom and Jessica scene, "When I seduce Jessica." I believe it's episodes 8 and 9. Apparently, soshisubs2@youtube had the episodes uploaded, but got banned, and they refuse to reupload it on their new account. Then, the Soshified forums has a required post number to access the sub downloads. I can't find subs anywhere on google, youtube, or anywhere.

Anyways, I'm super excited about the "Hate You" promotions. It's a great song, and I can't wait to see more of 2PM.

Guest lazygrl

mine are

jaebum= the loser

teak=the taller

khun=horjverkul (dunno why )

junsu=mushroom

wouyoung=joker

junho= mini rain

chansung=the younger

Guest Babiluvmuffin

it's true though! x] when your butt is slightly bigger than normal it's really annoying to sleep in your back

i always sleep sideways or facing the bed... you can sleep in your back, but it get's uncomfortable after some time lol

*dies* hmmm maybe thats why sometimes my back hurts when i get up.....i do sleep on my side too :o:D lol

Guest beebz_x

mine are

FunniBunni for Jae

The Khunster for Khun

The Yum Monster for Chan

haha<3

JUNHO = JUNNIE !!

-------------

And thanks for the interview, he's kinda weird. I LIKE IT !

Archived