☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Oh wow, so is it confirmed Jay's taking part in the Scandal program too?

I think I'm with the minority here in that I'm looking forward to taec's participation on the show. And hopefully Jay too since as many of you guys have mentioned, he seems to be a bit 'awkward' around girls so it'll be interesting to see how he responds to the situation especially without the other guys around, haha

taec's the only one confirmed for now, but jay is (most likely) the next one if mnet features all of 2pm. :D speaking of our leader, couldn't resist his puppy-ness ~

jb2-1.gifjb3-1.gif

as for who i wanna see the most on mnet scandal ~ wooyoung. i bet we'd see the girl do nothing but laugh or pinch his cheeks. :D but seriously, i wanna see how he is on "dates". will he cook for her? :D and next would be junho. i think he's such a gentleman and so matured. the most father material. (oookay, lily. but you guys know what i mean, right? :P ) then jay cos yeah he doesn't seem to know how to approach girls *coughhii'mjaebumcough*. then chansung. he's such a big teddy bear but i sooo wanna see him on a lunch or dinner date! esp after, say, 5 hours without food? :D the poor girl would prolly just end up watching him eat. last would be my junsu. i wanna see how he is with girls but yet i know my heart will ache for him (esp when he sings for her!!!), so it's a win-lose situation right there for me.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kiss Me

So I was pretty bored... and decided to make a gif of possibly my most favorite part of the Save Earth song that the boys did

(other than Jaebom acting like a puppy, but that would have taken to long hahaha)

anyways... be kind because it's only the 5th gif I've ever made hahaha

This Is How Junho Saves Earth

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x174/bb...90649874804.gif

I'm planning on making more I think... I'm currently in a 2PM addiction mode hahahaha

Omg, that gif is so cute.

Junho's body shake is sexy ^^

Anyways, please make more. Your gif looks great! <3

Guest tikamicizia

haha me too, I wanna see wooyoung and junho the most.. I'm really curious bout wooyoung. coz sometimes he looked so shy and inexperienced but another time he looked like he's a pro in approaching girl. gaaaaaah

Guest fennieer

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK! TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

taecufo020609msgtf2pm.jpg

Source: HOTTEST Daum Cafe

Translated by Mrs.Hwang @ http://timefor2pm.co.nr

Taec Answer is so cute.. lucky fan who got the replied by taec! xD

*i hope i can send them some msg too ><*

Guest mika.16

^ lol that is such a random PS! haha

Personally, I would LOOOVEEEE to see Wooyoung on Mnet Scandal!!

Guest ejunkebox

Truthfully i am happy that taec have some exposure ALONE =)

As much as a fan of his , i rather have him with someone who he likes than we holding on to him like a pet dog

So to taec fans chill out we are all rowing the boat together , they need our support

As true fans lets support him in the show , shall we ?

I am also curious on how wooyoung would be towards his own gf

As idol show he didnt really show much intrest and quite secretive

Guest readsandgeeks

hahah..seems like alot of ppl here are going crazy over who shld be on mnet scandal!

heh..its on tonight at 11pm [korean time] right?

do any of you know where to watch it live?just tht, i cnt wait to see Taec's reaction with his gf. :P

@fennieer: haha..where was the site from?yeah, the fan was lucky enuf that Taec answered! *suddenly jealous*hehe..

oh yeah just rememberd sthg..rembr in that Idol Show [Xmas special] Junho was saying that Wooyoung dun have experience in kissing?

is that why so many of us[including myself] wants to see him in scandal? :D

oh one more thing!haha..do any of u knw where the PDs of scandal scour for the girls to be the girlfriends?want to audition for it!hahahahaha..

Guest eija

^its not airing tonite..taec recorded it today like what their schedule suggest..

it wuld probably be shown like next week

tonite will be pretty boy generation where khunnie will reveal his body

got this info frm someone..lol..

so khunnie fans i bet u guys dont want to missed it

woo fancam at hyun young radio show

woo fancam

Guest karatefeelings

Haha, why is everybody getting so "SDKFJHSDF" about it? What's the chance that you'll end up hooking up with him anyways? Might as well let Taec get some freedom in whatever he wants to do.

Haha. I don't think it's about getting a chance to hook up with Taek. I'm pretty sure fangirls are aware of how low their possiblity for that is.

I think going all ASLKJFDJ!!LJSA over Taek spending 7 days with a random girl is as much fun for them as going ASKHSDFID over a 2pm performance albeit different context. I mean, I'm pretty sure when they say they're gonna kill the girl or they feel like they're gonna die doesn't mean that they're literally dying on their seats in front of their computers, y'know? I see going crazy over it online as basically part of the fangirling experience. In fact I kinda enjoy watching it. Some of the response are pretty hilarious. XD I guess I'm just alright with the crazy fangirls online as much as I am alright with Taek being on this. Oh let's just let them express themselves through the only way they can. LOL.

And I think I'm more excited to see Taek on this than Khun's (havn't even watched it yet)! We all know what a sweet guy Khun is whereas Taek, yeah he's sweet, but he's also such a beast, and agressive and exudes all sorts of cheesy charisma that you can imagine. XDDD

Oh Taek pls don't let me down and bring on the funnys along with your cheesy romantic tactics.

And urgh, Id sure love to see the other members do this too! My vote for the next one would be Jay mostly coz I want to see how he treats a girl. I mean, has he even been dating since he's been to Korea?! I guess we'll never know. haha.

And LOL to that school uniform photo upthere ^.

Haha, it doesn't even look like it fits! Aren't 2pm boys bigger than the average Korean boy?! How big are those uniforms man..haha.

And Khun pushing Junsu's head down! Oh dear XDD

Guest DBSKsabrina<3

QUESTION:

ok im not lke a really obsessive fan of 2PM, but they caught my attention recently. they have good personalities, they can freakin dance and they are HOT (TAEC! JAEBUM!). ok i need to put my sh** together,LOL. ok so yeah, they are HOT and i can see improvement from "10 out of 10" era --> "again & again" era. i really respect them, excluding DBSK, they are the only group (i dnt wanna call them "boybands" -_-) tht i really respect.

OK SO WTV, MOVING ON. i just wanna request any of yall's FAVORITE VARIETY SHOW of 2pm. so far, i've seen idol army (after school,snsd,ep 17,12), star king and thts kinda it. can anyone recommend me others? jst list down ALL of yr favs. (; i have like a 2 week holiday and i dnt wanna waste it jst like *snaps* THAT

spread the 2pm love? i know this is kinda random but hey! I LOVE THESE DUDES!

I would love to see Junho & Junsu on "Mnet Scandal"... I'm very curious to know how they will treat

their girlfriends. Especially Junsu who has the most experience dating...(plus my baby boy needs more

air time <3)

Guest kanako28

Haha, why is everybody getting so "SDKFJHSDF" about it? What's the chance that you'll end up hooking up with him anyways? Might as well let Taec get some freedom in whatever he wants to do.

LOL your post made me laugh so hard. this is part of the fandom world, fans going OMGMYTAEC because of him dating a girl on a show.

but i kinda i agree with some of you saying it's Taec's chance to shine himself. definitely! not that he's overshadowed though. once again, i can't wait to see how this turns out. i'm probably going to end up laughing at his cute/cheesy actions :D i just hope the girl is pretty and kind enough so fans can't hate her xD like it was for Khun's GF on the show. fans seemed to have accepted her?

Personally, I would LOOOVEEEE to see Wooyoung on Mnet Scandal!!

YEEES. same here. i think he said a couple of times how he had never kissed and didn't have much experience in relationships and all, but i'm sure he knows how to treat a girl!

QUESTION:

OK SO WTV, MOVING ON. i just wanna request any of yall's FAVORITE VARIETY SHOW of 2pm. so far, i've seen idol army (after school,snsd,ep 17,12), star king and thts kinda it. can anyone recommend me others? jst list down ALL of yr favs. (; i have like a 2 week holiday and i dnt wanna waste it jst like *snaps* THAT

spread the 2pm love? i know this is kinda random but hey! I LOVE THESE DUDES!

do watch all of the eps of Idol Army within these two weeks :D i really liked the first episode, they didn't have any guests but the 'eat-pocky-kiss-the-pig' game is... epic. and the eps during their mountain trip. Idol Army is like the only variety show where they 'show' themselves the most.. my fave is definitely this one.

hope i was some help xD

KEKEKE. For all Jaebeom's lovers!

Sorry eh, a little Jaebeom-biased here. Lol. :D

Found these on bestiz

Credit: bestiz + as tagged

f00369794a1badd8ef8e5.jpg

f00369794a1badd33ccd6.jpg

I believe this was taken while shooting the Energy Song?

Hahaha. He's just way too hot & cute. Lol.

1243764446gee.jpg

1243764446gee3.jpg

1243764446gee7.jpg

1243764446gee31.jpg

1243913543g38.jpg

Anybody can tell me what is the event he went wearing pink polo?

Hahaha, thanks in advanceeee! :)

Guest leavemebroken

*WARNING: Im the late bloomer. : )

OMGEEZ.

TAEC TOO?!

YAY, MNET might as well have ALL the boys on. LOL

...Lets not deprive the country.

I cant wait.

IDK, why Im so excited.

Im curious.

Guest cheezychunnie

Credit: 연유, Heidi, 엔젤리너스, Venus@bestiz

[Confirmed] Mnet Wide Entertainment News

This Month on Mnet Wide, every Wednesday and Friday at 5.00 pm

<It’s time to 2PM! Special interview> is scheduled to be aired..starting tomorrow!

[Tentative] 2Pm on Muhan Girls/Infinity Girls

A fan heard it mentioned on the radio…sorry no detail given so just wait and see^^

taken wif full credit to: http://muizism.wordpress.com/

wah,1st infinitychallenge and now infinity girls

if u guys aren't familiar wif the show so do I hehe...

but i've seen 2am in that show.they have like 6 female hosts and i think hwangbo ang bongsun are two of 'em...

Guest she-smiles

I believe this was taken while shooting the Energy Song?

Hahaha. He's just way too hot & cute. Lol.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4082/1243764446gee.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8379/1243764446gee3.jpg

those are actually from their fansign meeting at yongsan mall.

have you seen ALL of their idol army episodes?

my personal faves are with brown eyed girls, shinee, and 2AM.

you should also check out school of rock.

and maybe, their pre-debut show, hotblood.

i just lol'ed at your caption: this is how junho saves earth :P

EDIT --

so i just read online that kim minseon's minihompy has been flooded with threatening messages. :unsure: it was gonna happen sooner or later anyway. i wonder how taec fans will take it. i'm a huge taec fan, and i've gone crazy already. lol. but bashing the poor girl is not a necessity. well i'm not sure if these pictures have been shared yet, taec's fansites have not been updated recently. so i bring you pictures from their late award speech.

1243786678_0122copy.jpg11-1.jpg

sexy, i know. i love this guy!

cr: oneday

Guest Crazedphase.

^

OMGG;; no wayy.

MinSun was so sweet. Yes I was REALLY jealous of her

but I wouldn't hate on her.

I kinda knew it was coming but maybe it's because she was really nice

Korean Hottests delayed it??

And haha

I love reading all the Taec scandal stuff!!! Nearly everyone feels how I do. :P

2PM on Infinity Girls????

Wow that is going to be full of crack!!

I can see them like trying to get all the 2PM boys!!

Archived