☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Do0mAid

Well... the worst they could have done to me was have Khun on Scandal which has been done, so even though it makes me a little jealous to see Taec on there too it's not SO bad! I'm interested to see how Taec acts too. I either think he'll be REALLY shy, or his turn on the "King of Grease" switch and be a major flirt ^_^

I love the Energy Song/pictures! They really look like they're just hanging out, outside playing around ^_^.

I'm dying to see Pretty Boy Generation! Khun with a 6-pack?! It's possible... but 6-pack or not, I want to see more skin =P!

KBS World Interview was great haha. I loved Jae's bluntness, especially cause he said some things he could NEVER say on a more "korean" show like "How was training?" "uh, yeah... It sucked." LOL? and the thing about respecting the elders in America "You just can't slap them around!" XDDD. I love Taec's English too. He has such a deep voice it just sounds really good.

Isn't it ironic too that shortly after Khun talked about only having their bodies to hide on television, he starts showing off on Pretty Boy Generation??? haha! maybe he thought it was time to show it ALL =P.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yum-O

The 2pm member I want to see on the Scandal the most is Junho. He’s like complaining about how he didn’t get a girl on the Idol Army and stuff. It’s gonna be super cute, but I also think he probably couldn't handle it and eventually fall in love. haha crybaby Junho haha :lol:

Well, i'm disappointed that Khun will miss the MBC 50 years anniversary concert. Instead, he will be a guest star in the concert of 2 top female singers in Thailand. Anyway, this could be good for him and 2PM too. Hopefully, Khun'll gain more fans in Thailand and receive more media coverage since 2PM are coming to Thailand next month. Thai people and the media already love him and always say nice things about him. Everytime he goes there, he always leaves them a good impression. However, fact is.. he's still not like a superstar or widely known in Thailand. No doubt he's a media darling but who wouldn't like Khun? he's so nice.

Wow I just discovered 2pm- love their music. It's funny, I knew TaeKyeon way back... haha. Can't believe he's famous now.

Are you serious? Can you tell him not to do the Scandal. keke..just kidding. :sweatingbullets:

Guest she-smiles

^ i would actually like to see our mandoo wooyoung on mnet scandal.

he's never had a girlfriend. he's pure innocent, or so we think.

hehe. <33

so it would be interesting to see how he treats his first girlfriend.

Guest ll_borderline

oh my gosh mnet how could you!?!?!?!

after khun now taec! (but i enjoyed watching khun scandal :P)

i was just hoping taec would not be on the show

and now this....

aish im going gaga! <_<

after reading this i just proved to myself how BIG taecmi coupling fan i am!

but i dunno if im jealous for sunmi or for myself!

in the end of the day its for a SHOW just a SHOW nothing more nothing less!

i need to find strength to endure watching his scandal!

i will support him because i love taec!

oh my gosh!!!!!

mnet i hate you!!!!!

2PM i love you!!!!! :D

^ Hi! I'm new too. =)

I don't think this has been shared here yet.

Sukira w/ Junsu

http://i42.tinypic.com/m9t63o.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/35bf8kz.jpg

credit: kbs.co.kr

Junsu looks so hot here! :wub: I love when he wears hats. :) Thanks for posting the pictures. :)

So now Taec will be on Mnet Scandal? And I guess that means the other guys will be on there soon as well. So I have to watch Junsu be over a girl who I am sure will be pretty! :(

Well, the bright side is that we now will know how they are as boyfriends.

Guest sugarcube

Is MNet Scandal like that "Blind Date" show we have in the States? Basically the celeb takes a random girl out and a camera follows them? How is that ~*scandalous*~? I saw the one with Nichkhun and he was such a gentleman about the whole thing.

Guest Sanity

Wait what?!!!

Taecyeon on mnet scandal?! OH MY GOD!!!! *CRIES OUT LOUD*. This is a CONSPIRACY!! Absolutely scandalous!!! I bet Jay will be in the show next~!!.

I'm just sad that out of the members, they could have choose Junsu or Junho (not that i have anything against any of the members) cause it would be nice to see them getting more exposures :unsure:.

This is just a show but you know how we all can get a little possessive at times~!

Mnet really knows how to make the fangirls go crazy huh?.

Guest Soapopolous

I didn't think jae would say yes to mnet scandal. He always seems so nervous around girls. Even on the idol show he looked a little awkard. For someone to have so much confidence as an artist I don't think it he has much when it comes to girls.

I definitely agree with you. He always seemed so shy, but then again he did like two girls at one time :P

Well if he's already been asked to do the show I hope he doesn't change his mind because my heart will definitely be a little jealous!

Guest Eltoshen

Haha, why is everybody getting so "SDKFJHSDF" about it? What's the chance that you'll end up hooking up with him anyways? Might as well let Taec get some freedom in whatever he wants to do.

Guest stalkingfraud

Haha, why is everybody getting so "SDKFJHSDF" about it? What's the chance that you'll end up hooking up with him anyways? Might as well let Taec get some freedom in whatever he wants to do.

I totally understand what your saying hahaa. But I don't think it's because they think they'll have a chance with Taec or anything. I think it's because they're his fans and they care about him and love him. They have their own little fantasies (not that it's a bad thing haha) and they can love Taec as much as they want. I think you just have to understand. They also can be jealous. I mean, I totally understand them and sometimes it IS annoying they over do it, but still... they're fans. And there's different kinds of fans... some crazy fans and some fans that don't really care.

Might as well let the fans have freedom (which they do, yes I know) in whatever they want to do. Come on, that's what fans are and that's what they do. Let them be.

Guest ANGee<3

stalkingfraud, I do i do agree with you!

Hahaha~

I'm pretty sure fans know they don't have a chance.

{Or you NEVER know...dreams do come true}

I'm not gonna lie, at times it gets annoying when people go a bit overboard...

BUT they are fans and they are going to feel whatever they want.

I feel a bit jealous, but I'm going to watch it and not spazz out...too much.

Hahaha.

Guest Eltoshen

I totally understand what your saying hahaa. But I don't think it's because they think they'll have a chance with Taec or anything. I think it's because they're his fans and they care about him and love him. They have their own little fantasies (not that it's a bad thing haha) and they can love Taec as much as they want. I think you just have to understand. They also can be jealous. I mean, I totally understand them and sometimes it IS annoying they over do it, but still... they're fans. And there's different kinds of fans... some crazy fans and some fans that don't really care.

Might as well let the fans have freedom (which they do, yes I know) in whatever they want to do. Come on, that's what fans are and that's what they do. Let them be.

It probably doesn't help that I'm a guy, does it. o-O

Oh well, I guess every star needs different kinds of fans, rofl. I haven't been exposed to this stuff much, so I guess I'm just not used to the fantasies of the fanbase. xD

this Mnet Scandal is more exposure for our boys since the show itself is getting more & more popular (and so are our boys)....but

I just can't help but be a bit aljkflhg;fhgf about it... But whatever helps promote our boys is fine by me, though I do not like it..hahahaha

Guest readsandgeeks

Omo, you're a Shinhwa Changjoer and a Hottest too? I'm a noona too! Which makes me feel so very bad as my younger brother is older than all of them, lol! :lol: But hey, if they're into NOONAS then all is good!!!!

These boys do resemble Shinhwa in many ways but they also have a different charm about them.

I've seen other celebs wear it too, but I think it could be rings from their parents who are far away from them? Like Taec and Khun, whose parents are in the states as well as Jay's. Just my guess.

Edit: So Taec is gonna be on Scandal too??? Why not just shoot me?!!!!

Hi jun ji!

i think im beginning to be a Hottest. :P

cant resist their charms and oozing sexiness.oh yes, i think sm of them like noonas dun they?i think it was on the 1st episode of Idol Show.hahha..

well, abt the rings, maybe u cld be right..still curious abt it.if i ever gt to meet them, i think tht's the 1st qn i wld ask!hahaha..

on a side note, i think only 3 members would be on mnet scandal: nickhun, taec and [heart breaks] jaebummie.

cos there was a pic posted here with them..so i assume it is. plus, rembr when they said the best way to learn korean is to be on variety shows?

;)

Guest bbgroove

So I was pretty bored... and decided to make a gif of possibly my most favorite part of the Save Earth song that the boys did

(other than Jaebom acting like a puppy, but that would have taken to long hahaha)

anyways... be kind because it's only the 5th gif I've ever made hahaha

This Is How Junho Saves Earth

lunapic-124390649874804.gif

I'm planning on making more I think... I'm currently in a 2PM addiction mode hahahaha

Guest beautifulxmess

Oh wow, so is it confirmed Jay's taking part in the Scandal program too?

I think I'm with the minority here in that I'm looking forward to taec's participation on the show. And hopefully Jay too since as many of you guys have mentioned, he seems to be a bit 'awkward' around girls so it'll be interesting to see how he responds to the situation especially without the other guys around, haha

Guest eija

omooo..the list for stuff that taec will do is sooooo cute

im somehow anticipating for this..ahaaha..

i felt nothing when watching khunnie scandal coz it look a bit scripted to me..

but both of them are sweet..

i want to see how will it turn out with taec and our dorky leader..cant wait

i hope that taec will get a girl like the one that kimjisuk does

i totally like the mnet scandal ep with kimjisuk..it was hella sweet tho it is sad towards the end..sigh

anyway hope that taec will have fun.. :P

Archived