☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

Does anybody know where to find this subbed Epi 7?

I don't rmb coming across that Epi. Only rmb seeing the gif.

Hope to watch them all! :D Thanks in advanceeeee.

here are the links

part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGejWr77iAo

part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=482LBhsclas

part3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPX1VgbIkFY

part4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJSsV_AaqMg

part5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkHdR32ukmk

credit to :time2sub

enjoy!

:)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarangtaeyang

OMG i never thought this would happen

i was alright with nickhun when he was on i t

but not my kitty cat taec T_T

i woke up and saw the news

all my fangirls dreams are gone...lol

i am curious how they will act

is the show scripted???

Guest foreverasian3

MNet Scandal was sweet with Khun. But didn't

I say not to target Taec! HAHA jk. They like

getting our 2PM boys don't they? Well I support him,

whatever floats his boats. As long as he keeps his beautiful

smile.

Omgsh those mascots were so cute. How can anybody possible to

all those flips with that huge outfit on? And the shoe flying

out was hilarious. xD~

Hi all! :)

i was randomly watchg eng-subbed shows on YT when i happened across Idol show.

puahahaha..they were no limits to their dorkiness!

they remind me alot of Shinhwa when they are in their Love Letter & Infinity Challenge shows!

i feel so old when all these new idols debut.hahaha..im a noona to all..even the dorky-hottie Jaebummie :mellow:

but i gotta admit, WooYoung takes the cake for cuteness.wait, its Junho too..haha..cnt make up my mind! :P

oh i posted this a few threads ago..while watching the Idol Show, i realised that the boys were wearing identical rings??

it may not be the same hand or finger, but is there sthg special symbolising the ring?

sorry if this post is like a spam.i've been YT-ing 2PM all weekend and im veryvery superduper curious abt the alr!

thx in adv for ur help! :D

Omo, you're a Shinhwa Changjoer and a Hottest too? I'm a noona too! Which makes me feel so very bad as my younger brother is older than all of them, lol! :lol: But hey, if they're into NOONAS then all is good!!!!

These boys do resemble Shinhwa in many ways but they also have a different charm about them.

I've seen other celebs wear it too, but I think it could be rings from their parents who are far away from them? Like Taec and Khun, whose parents are in the states as well as Jay's. Just my guess.

Edit: So Taec is gonna be on Scandal too??? Why not just shoot me?!!!!

Guest iluvyooh

Omg,

I think all of 2pm are gonna end up on mnet scandal.

Lol. I'm somewhat jealous of those girls.

I wanna see how taec treats her.

Khun was really sweet so I hope taec is sweet too.

And thanks everyone for the videos and pics.

My phone can't handle all the gifs so I can't see it.

=(

Oooh and I love their energy song.

--

omg i just saw the mnet scandal news on daum and i just had to come here and i guess rant.

on some daum blog, someone said that thye asked jay to do but he didnt want to and so they asked taek.....

im so sad now.... but AGAIN i know he'll say no at the end like nichkhun...

Guest Stephy18

Taec is my favorite member...

so I'm probably goin be so jealous...

but seeing his behavior towards girl in MBC idol army show,

I'm really excited to watch him on mnet scandal...

he has the cheessssiest most cornest pick up lines...but I LOVE IT!!! SO CUTE!!!

I know he is one of those womanizers...GOIN CRAZY...lol

I also wouldnt be surprise if all 2PM members make an appearance on scandal show...

The show seems like a show around 2pm only...lol...but not complaining.

Also cant wait to watch the show tomorrow, i think, something about pretty flower boys???

Khun's goin talk about his six pack (read somewhere forgot)...never knew he had some...

actually it makes me wonder who else has some six packs...i know Jay and Junho (a little) has packs...

Guest candyapple1111

I didn't think jae would say yes to mnet scandel. He always seems so nervous around girls. Even on the idol show he looked a little arkward. For someone to have so much confidence as an artist I don't think it he has much when it comes to girls.

Guest lovebaby

And Bad News Again Ha Ha H (I'm gonna crazy)

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...A7925131-27.jpg

Oh gosh haha. Just a week ago, I found it mind-boggling why JYP would let Nichkhun, who has so many fan girls, go on this dating-type of show, and now this happen. Now I'm just positive that it's meant to show a more romantic and sensitive side of all the guys ^^ (and a ploy to spite fan girls)

Actually, now, I hope to see all of them on Mnet Scandal, just so I can see what they would do as boyfriends. I'm more so excited about Taecyeon on Mnet Scandal than Khun, because I've always been curious about his "King of Grease" title that everyone gave him. So I can't wait.

I'm also curious about how the rest of the members would be as boyfriend. Especially, Wooyoung, who's the funniest guy in the group. I want to see how he'd react to having a girlfriend.

And the radio was great. Just saw the clips, and I'm totally impressed. All of their English are flawless.

Topped the page. Sorry I have nothing to share :"(

2PM Nick Khun shows off his 6-packs

Group 2PM Nick Khun shows off his mom-jjang (mom-body, jjang-best), all the muscles that he has been hiding all these while.

Appearing on the show with the rest of the group members, Nick Khun showed off his built on MBC Every1 channel ‘Now the Pretty boys generation’.

When talking about the built of the 2PM members, MC to the show Lee Ji Hoon said, “I am really curious about Nick Khun, who has been said to the flower boy (pretty boy) of 2PM.”

With that leader JaeBum added, “Nick Khun also work hard on working out and his built is really good.”

This episode of the show will be aired at 11pm on 2nd June.

source: kbtes

cr. Smile. Love. Mochi @ asianfanatics

^OMG . . LMAO it going to air tomorrow (today korea time) WOOT WOOT , i mean we know that jae , have some

now we get to see out cutie khun =D

& about taec i'm kinda sad , . ARRG! all i got to say is whoever the girl is , SHE SO FREAKING LUCKY.

Guest yum-O

Mnet hates me... <_< but it's ok. I'm still gonna watch the Scandal. I already saw ice cream feeding..I guess rice feeding wouldn't be too bad. :sweatingbullets: Taec is flirtier than Khun..so I think it's gonna be fun.

Here's a video clip of some new york fans that meet 2PM and WGs in march when they came for JYP tour.

wow oh wooow. lucky lucky fans. 2pm is so friendly. :) kinda wanted to see junsu inside the building but can't really make out anything. thanks for posting this!

Coming with another video [:

090531 Inkigayo - 2PM Energy Song

:lol: :lol: :lol: points to love: junsu's awesome (lucky? :P ) shot. taec's beast-like scream. junho's my-hips-will-put-any-hula-dancer-to-shame wiggle. woo's funny warrior-like move. the push-ups abuse. jay running off like a cute little dorky puppy with his arms flinging (esp loved how it was maknae who fooled him with that throw :lol: ). the ending with them lying in a circle (reminds me of younger days hahaha). okay. so basically the whole vid was LOVE. thanks yana for putting it up in imeem so i can see it at work too. :P

Can somebody tell me Pls

EP 8 - 2PM + SNSD Part 1 (Eng) And Part 2 eng Sub Link in YT Is Gone.

Where are they? :o

soshisubs' account got suspended. :( i've been looking all over the other streaming vids sites and so far i haven't found them yet. btw, can we call you maru?

fennieer, lilxmizzxkitkat, pOooOh, welcome! hope to see you post more love for the boys! lilxmizzxkitkat, thanks for the junsu pics! didn't know he was on again. wheee. pOooOh, i was wondering the same thing. i've heard for other idol groups fans had to take some sort of test about their idols before getting in the official fanclub. i don't know if that's the norm in korea. to me, you're already a hottest if you support 2pm and heed jay's words about respect and not offending anyone. :)

on mnet scandal ~ i really don't like the premise of the show. i think it's mean to play with people's hearts like that. from khun's episodes, it was so obvious the girl was starting to fall for him... but a real relationship between them just isn't possible at this point in khun's career so khun had to do what he did (which might have made the gentleman of a sweetheart feel extremely lousy). their happy times are undeniably fun to watch but the ending just really sucks so i only re-watch the dates part. :P so i guess if they decide to go through all the boys, i'll just watch everything but the endings. and yes, even with my junsu. after watching the subbed ver of mt ep, i'm really curious now how he's gonna be like with a gf. he just seemed so excited with those college girls. :D his "don't do that" comment was especially cute and kinda creepy hahahaha.

thanks for all the updates ladies (and gents, if any)! keep the love coming!

ohhhh shizz. dun dun dun.

oh crap. oh crap. oh crap.

I can't breathe.

ahahahaha. -cries inside-

I wish I can read Korean!

I wanna read that fangirl's spazz. LMAO.

Oh well I kinda wanna see how he would treat his GF.

But man! x]

Another lucky girl. -sigh-

thanks sooooooooooo cute

Quoting picture and spamming in 2PM thread. This is your 3rd warning already and you've warned for the same offense before, shows that you did not learn from your mistake. Suspended 1 week.

Guest stalkingfraud

I haven't been on for 2 days and so much news!!

Omg omg omg omg omg Taec on MNET SCANDAL?!?! I really really really wished that Khun was the only 2PM member that will be on that show... but I was wrong. Omg, Taec :(

But you know, at least we get to see his "boyfriend" side :) And as I said before, don't worry guys, Taec won't fall for someone deeply within 7 days. Well, NO ONE knows that but let's just believe so :D He is wayyy smart to know not to be interested in girls right now... so yeah, he won't fall for someone in 7 days.. if he does.. he can literally like any girls that he meets for 7 days that's his type. SO LET'S JUST ENJOY THE SHOW.. WATCH TAEC'S BOYFRIEND SIDE <3

I CANNOT wait for Khun's 6 pack!!! He's perfect ALREADY, now a 6 pack?!? WOO! Tomorrow's the Pretty Boy Generation thingy right? Can't wait :)

Thanks for those who updated for us!

Guest Eunice!

Wow I just discovered 2pm- love their music. It's funny, I knew TaeKyeon way back... haha. Can't believe he's famous now.

Guest ANGee<3

Awww Taec is gonna be on Mnet Scandal... =.=

Oh well. I'm excited to see how he treats girls!

I wonder why they are putting 2PM members in it???

First Khun{broke my heart, but I loved him on there} now Taec....

Who's next??? Jaebum???

Oh man...I don't think I could take that.

Hahaha~

Eh! I know I have no chance and they should meet girls, but I do have a crazed fan girl in me! :P

KHUN SHOWS HIS TUMMY???!!! O_O

Ah! Hahaha~ I'm very excited about this.

I can't wait for Pretty Boy Generation^^;;

I never thought he would show his body...

Archived